The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rumour Mill 28/2/12

2 posters

Go down

The Rumour Mill 28/2/12 Empty The Rumour Mill 28/2/12

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 28 Feb 2012, 9:40 am

Hello and welcome to this weeks Rumour Mill. Without further ado lets get those rumours outta the way.

6CW officials are that worried about spoilers leading up to night of glory that they are determined to uncover the identity of the insider.

More rumours regarding a landscape changing signing are appearing at the insiders desk each week. The latest is that he was signed last week and his debut is imminent. With all this talk of landscape I just hope its not Alan Titchmarsh.

Night of Glory will feature at least one new gimmick match...but creative have been told they need to up there A game and get some new ideas into the mix. In my opinion they have the innovator of extreme Johnny Lawless on there books, he could come up with a 100 gimmick matches for night of glory...in fact the insider would love to see a flamin' TLC.

JJ Johnson and Alex Walker have been on yet another dinner date, this time a low key affair at a motorway services KFC...sources close to the pair refuse to comment however the insider has it on good authority that somethings happening there.

6CW officials have been so impressed with a recent "newcomer" in recent weeks that they believe he is title material. So expect a shake up at the top of the card over the coming months.

That was your Rumour mill.

Feel free to comment and speculate below.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill 28/2/12 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill 28/2/12

Post by President Trump Tue 28 Feb 2012, 9:54 am

I love the Rumour Mill, great idea any chance the Power 10 can be posted as well?

More rumours regarding a landscape changing signing are appearing at the insiders desk each week. The latest is that he was signed last week and his debut is imminent. With all this talk of landscape I just hope its not Alan Titchmarsh.

Is this the same person thats in the video last week

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 28 Feb 2012, 4:47 pm

Thanks for the compliment. I can't confirm any specifics with the rumours for one reason. I ask JJ to post me rumours, I don't know what any of them mean, I add my spin to them create some fake stories and post them up.

As for the Power 10, JJ does his power 10 and I will be doing my monthly one based on that and posting it here...I say monthly it will be after each PPV.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down