The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 2nd March (inc new confirmed Mania match)

+4
Crimey
VDT
Mr H
Statto00
8 posters

Go down

*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 2nd March (inc new confirmed Mania match) Empty *Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 2nd March (inc new confirmed Mania match)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:29 am

Dark Match:

* Ted DiBiase beat Hunico

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Sheamus kicks off the show and comes out to a big pop. He begins to talk about WrestleMania 28 but is interrupted by Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler is pulling double duty this week on both shows. Teddy Long ends up appearing and makes Sheamus vs. Ziggler for right now.

* Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler.

* Segment with John Laurinaitis and Teddy Long. Laurinaitis wants an apology for what happened on RAW. Teddy refuses and makes Mark Henry vs. Big Show for tonight.

* Santino Marella defeated Heath Slater.

* Eve Torres comes out and cuts a promo like she did on RAW. Natalya comes out and farts, which leads to a match.

* Eve beat Natalya in a quick match.

* In-ring segment with Cody Rhodes and Big Show. Teddy Long comes out and makes Show vs. Cody for the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania 28. Long brings out Mark Henry next.

* Big Show beat Mark Henry with the knockout punch.

* Backstage segment with Laurinaitis, Teddy and David Otunga. Otunga threatens to sue Teddy for pushing Laurinaitis. Otunga vs. Big Show is made for RAW instead.

* Teddy books Drew McIntyre in a match with Justin Gabriel and says if Drew loses, he’s fired.

* Justin Gabriel beat Drew McIntyre with the 450 Splash. This time, Teddy appeared on the big screen and fired Drew. Drew actually cried before leaving.

* Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton fought in the main event until Kane’s pyro went off and he came down the ramp. Orton and Kane brawled as Bryan escaped. Kane got the upperhand in the ring and chokeslammed Orton. Kane took a mic and stood over Orton, welcoming him back.

So main thoughts:

Cody V Show at Mania (which I called on the chat box last night)
Drew fired
Show v Henry yet again!
What is going on with Natalya?
Kane trying to get in on the main event at Mania? Or will he face Orton at Mania?

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 2nd March (inc new confirmed Mania match) Empty Re: *Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 2nd March (inc new confirmed Mania match)

Post by Statto00 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:49 am

Y I Man wrote:Cody v Show at Mania (which I called on the chat box last night)
This seems like it'd be quite a predictable match. Are they really gonna put the IC belt on Big Show?!

Y I Man wrote:Drew fired
To rejoin "Team Laurinaitis", maybe?

Y I Man wrote:Kane trying to get in on the main event at Mania? Or will he face Orton at Mania?
Maybe face Orton at Mania, trying to encourage Orton to turn full-blown heel again and set up an evil stable.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 2nd March (inc new confirmed Mania match) Empty Re: *Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 2nd March (inc new confirmed Mania match)

Post by Mr H Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:00 am

I guess Shaq v Big Show isnt going to happen then, thank god.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 pm

I was hoping Cody v Goldust at Mania

Orton v Kane could be a #1 contender match
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Natalya comes out and farts, which leads to a match.

Hahaha. That is so ridiculous it's hilarious.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:19 am

Such an awful, boring smackdown.

I would actually riot if Big Show goes over Cody

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:44 pm

The ending was decent, start of a Kane/Orton feud, however they said that next week, it may be Aksana vs Kane. This could mean these two are included in the Laurananitis and Long feud. This I don't want, they should just have a single match at Mania, could be decent. Other than this segment, Smackdown was dull, they need to do something to spice up Bryan/Sheamus feud. I do like the Cody/Big Show feud with the hliarious wrestlemania moment stuff.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:27 pm

I diddnt think Smackdown was too bad this week

I really enjoyed the Shaemus vs Ziggler match. Great fast pace action match. I dont know what it is about Ziggler i think the guy is one of the best wrestlers in the company atm but i still think there is somthing missing about him i dont know what. If Cena is going to turn heel at Mania i personally think Shaemus could do the role of top babyface in my view.

Cody Rhodes vs Big Show at Mania is a shame i was looking forward to seeing a Goldust vs Cody match. However Cody getting a big win over Big show can do no harm

As for the Kane bit at the end. I hope this is a single match at Mania and there not involved in this GM thing. Could be a good feud and another decent match added to the card.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:46 am

It wasn't a bad SD, it certainly wasn't any worse than Raw. The Sheamus Ziggler match was brilliant. Ziggler is probably the best in ring performer around.

I realy hope they don't give Big Show a victory over Cody at Mania, it would make no sense. Though I have a horrible feeling he will win, seeing as he's never won a match at Mania, and it's in his home state.

Kane v Orton could be a decent match, I think they both deserve there own singles match. I was thinking that Orton was going to defeat D Bryan, and the the World title match would become a triple threat, but I'm glad they haven't gone down that road.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down