The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoke City vs Norwich City score predictions

+3
Corporalhumblebucket
guildfordbat
Good Golly I'm Olly
7 posters

Go down

Stoke City vs Norwich City score predictions Empty Stoke City vs Norwich City score predictions

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 02 Mar 2012, 5:24 pm

Score predictions for this match.

I say 3-1 to Norwich

Holt, Morison and Pilkington for Norwich
Walters for Stoke
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Stoke City vs Norwich City score predictions Empty Re: Stoke City vs Norwich City score predictions

Post by guildfordbat Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:23 pm

Chin up, Olly! Very Happy

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Stoke City vs Norwich City score predictions Empty Re: Stoke City vs Norwich City score predictions

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:24 pm

Well I went and it was the worst game of football I have seen in many years. Almost as bad as the response to this thread!!!! Very Happy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:28 pm

Still, looking on the bright side, the bottom five are seriously poor, so 35 points could well be almost enough to stay up! thumbsup

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:29 pm

We are already safe, have Wigan at home next week so should secure it then.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Mon 05 Mar 2012, 4:56 pm

Im a Stoke fan, and have to say, Norwich are a great team to watch. They will have no problems staying up this season and hopefully they can build some more players into the squad under Lambert next season.

Stoke did it, and so can the canaries.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 05 Mar 2012, 4:58 pm

d260005p wrote:Im a Stoke fan, and have to say, Norwich are a great team to watch. They will have no problems staying up this season and hopefully they can build some more players into the squad under Lambert next season.

Stoke did it, and so can the canaries.

I hope we can.
Quick question Do you get bored watching Stoke every week? The football you play is some of the worst I've seen and despite getting you results which I appreciate, for a fan it must dire at some points
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Mon 05 Mar 2012, 5:05 pm

In a way yes, and in a way no. Stoke City, given, are a REALLY boring side at times. Games against Villa and West Brom (at home) this season specifically were the worst i have seen in years. Saying that, sometimes we do play decent "wing" footy with Etherington and Pennant. We really are in need of a creative midfielder to come in and do some damage. I think that is all we miss so far. Delap is not a pretty player at all, so its Glenn Whelan that pings the right passes. Without him we would be EVEN WORSE.

Cant deny there have been games where we have been SHOCKING.....but at the same time....there have been games where i have generally been very impressed with the footy.........plus we are still here after 4 years so can not be THAT bad can it? Smile

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 05 Mar 2012, 5:09 pm

No it's certainly effective football.
Guess you have to take the good with the bad but at some point do you reckon you'll make the transition to a more football on the ground orientated team?

I have to admit watching Norwich at some points I wish we could just shut up shop and go for a 0-0 but I love the fact that we go into every game looking for a win and in Lambert I think we have unearthed a real gem
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 05 Mar 2012, 5:33 pm

As long as it's produces results there is no need to shift emphasis, I personally find Barcelona the most dire team to watch on the planet but appreciate it gets them results.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 06 Mar 2012, 12:33 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:As long as it's produces results there is no need to shift emphasis, I personally find Barcelona the most dire team to watch on the planet but appreciate it gets them results.

They play football the way it should be played. Ball meets foot very often unlike in the EPL where the ball stays in the air longer than on the ground.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 06 Mar 2012, 2:19 pm

it may be boring but it's also superb. The only thing I dislike about Barca is when they are not dominating they will try to annoy opposition into getting red cards. Sh*tty behaviour for a great squad of players, there tactics in the CL final of not playing a striker shows how confident they are.

Oops forgot the thread title; I want Norwich to beat them but I predict a draw 1-1.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 06 Mar 2012, 3:29 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
Oops forgot the thread title; I want Norwich to beat them but I predict a draw 1-1.

Games already happened Whistle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:05 pm

haha left behind in the times there Josiah.

Olly, i DO hope we play on the groud football more often, would be great to see. I really like Jerome and think having him up top with Walters would result in less long balls and more "on the ground" stuff.

Saying that, if it works dont fix it hey Smile

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:21 pm

Whistle Sad
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:41 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:As long as it's produces results there is no need to shift emphasis, I personally find Barcelona the most dire team to watch on the planet but appreciate it gets them results.

They play football the way it should be played. Ball meets foot very often unlike in the EPL where the ball stays in the air longer than on the ground.

Common misconception, I think football would die very quickly if everyone played the game like Barca nor does it change the fact I find it very very boring.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down