The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Z! True Long Island story

4 posters

Go down

Z! True Long Island story Empty Z! True Long Island story

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 02 Mar 2012, 5:59 pm

Dont know who watches this show but i sometimes watch it and this week at the end saw a Ryder shoot at the Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eHPeBjmMOU&list=PLF5E10006490DE96D&feature=plcp

You will know what i mean

6:02

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Z! True Long Island story Empty Re: Z! True Long Island story

Post by psycho-gooner Fri 02 Mar 2012, 6:48 pm

What's the song at the beginning of the video?

Seems like he's trying to hard to break the 4th wall, does he do that often? I never really find his videos funny, had to forward it to 6:02, wasn't that bad, hardly a shoot at all.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 02 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

Why are the WWE suddenly posting these? It's much better when Ryder's account posts them!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 02 Mar 2012, 8:17 pm

psycho-gooner wrote:What's the song at the beginning of the video?

Seems like he's trying to hard to break the 4th wall, does he do that often? I never really find his videos funny, had to forward it to 6:02, wasn't that bad, hardly a shoot at all.

Not a clue on the song mate. He does mention John Morrison on it a lot yes. I dont know if you would class it as a shoot. But would the WWE really let him do it ?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Fri 02 Mar 2012, 8:59 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:
psycho-gooner wrote:What's the song at the beginning of the video?

Not a clue on the song mate. He does mention John Morrison on it a lot yes. I dont know if you would class it as a shoot. But would the WWE really let him do it ?

Why not let him do it?

Anything to make Cena look good and the rock look bad steam

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Sat 03 Mar 2012, 5:47 pm

Jammy31 wrote:Why are the WWE suddenly posting these? It's much better when Ryder's account posts them!
They've been doing it for a few weeks now. They don't seem to be making him change anything and they haven't blocked people outside the US from watching them so I don't really mind. Past few episodes have been better than the last few on his own account imo.

On a related note, has anyone seen Santino's show? It's hilarious:
Episode 1: Santino goes looking for people to interview, asks a Bella about her ball control.
Episode 2: Santino is on the hunt for a Valentine. Justin Gabriel is not a good wingsman.
Episode 3: Santino finds out he's in a storm shelter. Who would survive if there was a cataclysmic event?
Episode 4: Santino (aka 'Dingo') is in Liverpool trying to get the royalties the Beatles owe him.
Episode 5: Santino tries to form a stable. Will 'Toshi Yatsu', 'Curt Hopkins' or 'David Batanga' join DIC?

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down