The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WrestleMania .......

+3
Dr Gregory House MD
Crimey
jai.roberts
7 posters

Go down

WrestleMania .......  Empty WrestleMania .......

Post by jai.roberts Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

I think Mania will go like as follows

Cody Rhodes vs The Big Show

Cody will go over in this one i think.... i don't see the point in the big show winning and what would he bring to the intercontinental title....I'm really not a fan of having a former world champion having the IC belt..... Cody Rhodes has brought back the classic IC title (Brilliant Love It) could he challenge the record? (held by Honky Tonk Man ..I Think) hope he does a long reign beat Big Slow......

**CODY RHODES**

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan

Can anyone see past Sheamus for this one? I really think the WWE have got it spot on at the moment having Punk and Bryan as champions but they won't give it us for long... They have built DB up to be a cowardly champion who can sorta hold his own but I can't see him going over Sheamus who is being built as very stong.....I'm confident that Sheamus will win but struggle to think who his next feud is....Orton? No! Mark Henry? Really? Big Show? not if he loses to Cody! who else????

**SHEAMUS**

The Undertaker vs Triple H

This is going to be "PG" brutal.....i think this is the most predictabale mania so far in comparison.....can the wwe end the streak? no.... taker is going to win I would expect some major bumps in this one .... top of the cage and all sorts but i can't believe that people are saying that the streak will end .... if they were to end it Flair should have done it.....

** UNDERTAKER**

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

Probably the one that could go either way... i think you will already know the result of this one if Sheamus wins the title.... I'm going for Punk.... again there is no reason why they should put the strap on Jericho ( I hear he is leaving again soon) All i want from this match is a wrestling master class which i'm sure we'll get ...... I'm hoping in all hope we don't get a jericho win for punk to win back for a cheap notch on punk's bedpost......so to speak...... i would rather a long reign

**CM PUNK**

The Rock vs John Cena

I've known the result f this since last year at mania .... how can you have anything other that a rock win......do you really think the wwe will put the legend that is the rock on doubt? you will all argue about hogan... but was he a movie star...rock must surely bring in revenue from movies to the wwe .... the wwe can bury hogan and not worry ... rock they can't .... the wwe will never bury a star outside wwe .. mayweather/ akebono/ tyson / chuck norris the list goes on....Rock is out hollywood star this year......he will not lose

**THE ROCK**

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

WrestleMania .......  Empty Re: WrestleMania .......

Post by Crimey Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:53 pm

rock must surely bring in revenue from movies to the wwe

How?

All your arguments for saying The Rock will win for me actually mean John Cena should win, why would they allow somebody from outside of the WWE, who isn't going to stay around for very long go over, at Wrestlemania, the WWE's biggest star. It's mind-boggling to think they would.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 pm

The Undertaker vs Triple H

This is going to be "PG" brutal.....i think this is the most predictabale mania so far in comparison.....can the wwe end the streak? no.... taker is going to win I would expect some major bumps in this one .... top of the cage and all sorts but i can't believe that people are saying that the streak will end .... if they were to end it Flair should have done it.....
** UNDERTAKER**

Any chance you could justify this?, although I am a fan of the streak for me if anyone should have done it, it should have been Orton at 21

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:49 pm

agree there Dr Gregory House MD

Orton was on Role and had a great characther with the legend killer gimmick
and would of became a massive heel

which hes better as then a rubbish Face

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:58 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:agree there Dr Gregory House MD

It really was a superb gimmick wasn't it. He was outstanding and it just fitted his character and obviously, his age. I really thought he would take it but it's obviously something that just isn't going to be broken, and that's just fine by me.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:28 pm

martyr_94 wrote:
TheBrahmaBull wrote:agree there Dr Gregory House MD

It really was a superb gimmick wasn't it. He was outstanding and it just fitted his character and obviously, his age. I really thought he would take it but it's obviously something that just isn't going to be broken, and that's just fine by me.

I am saying Orton was the best candidate but I'm not aure, if he should have, The Streak wasn't quite the monster it is now, they only really started mentioning it seriously and also people often forget that following 'mania 21, Orton had to be written off on the following Raw, for an injury or a wellness suspension I can't remember but he was gone for a few months, could you imagine what has become one of the most historic and legendary prizes in all of wretling being given to a guy that was away for a few months? something I think people should always bear in mind when talking about who should take the streak.

On another note, I've actually really dug Orton as a face since his fued with Christian, I think he's grasped what he's meant o be doing and the agressive/pro-active face ring style he uses, suits him much better than the old 20 minute chinlock

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 pm

I've never realy looked at the Rock/Cena match in the way you have, and you do make a great point about The Rock's celebrity status away from wrestling.

How many big Wrestlemania moments has Cena had over the years aswell, so he can't realy complain if they decide to put Rock over. I know it would put a dent in Cena's superman status, but if the plan is to turn him heel then it wouldn't realy matter.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 am

The Rock bringing in revenue ???

surely the wwe still own some sort of stake in the rock they have got too..... would you give away your cash cow

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:42 am

and flair i am just a big flair mark lol

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:25 pm

surely the wwe still own some sort of stake in the rock they have got too..... would you give away your cash cow

They don't....

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:12 am

still stand by my predictions also

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:23 am

Christian can feud with Sheamus after WM

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down