The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What other websites do you use? (NFL directory)

+7
Thomond
RDuncan8
cherriesfna
Good Golly I'm Olly
Derbyblue
CFCNick
mikeygnfl
11 posters

Go down

What other websites do you use? (NFL directory) Empty What other websites do you use? (NFL directory)

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:16 pm

I was going through a couple of websites the other day and wondered what other websites people on here use for american football.

Apart from this site, I tend to use the nfl.com website alot for fantasy football, stats, to follow games etc. I also look at bleacherreport quite often and use the ESPN mobile site for following games when I'm out.

So what about everyone else? What sites do you use? What are you favourites? Looking for anything whether on NFL, the draft, college football, fantasy games etc
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

What other websites do you use? (NFL directory) Empty Re: What other websites do you use? (NFL directory)

Post by CFCNick Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:29 pm

I use NFL.com, ESPN, NJ.com, Giants.com and NFL Network.

Last edited by Derbyblue on Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't mention other forums.)

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

What other websites do you use? (NFL directory) Empty Re: What other websites do you use? (NFL directory)

Post by Derbyblue Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:33 pm

Don't mention other forums. Thank you.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:39 pm

Derbyblue wrote:Don't mention other forums. Thank you.

warning
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:40 pm

mikeygnfl wrote:I was going through a couple of websites the other day and wondered what other websites people on here use for american football.

Apart from this site, I tend to use the nfl.com website alot for fantasy football, stats, to follow games etc. I also look at bleacherreport quite often and use the ESPN mobile site for following games when I'm out.

So what about everyone else? What sites do you use? What are you favourites? Looking for anything whether on NFL, the draft, college football, fantasy games etc

I look at this too, very good website for opinions and information
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:51 pm

fox sports, bleacher report, NFL.com and seahawks.com
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm

PATRIOTS.COM FTW
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:55 pm

tim tebow.com

http://www.timtebow.com/
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by RDuncan8 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:21 pm

cherriesfan wrote:tim tebow.com

http://www.timtebow.com/

^^^^^THIS Very Happy and http://www.rodgersphotobomb.com/

RDuncan8

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Tue 06 Mar 2012, 6:31 pm

I suppose I use this since I write for it...... http://www.sportpulse.net/, NFL.com and Espn would be the main other ones I use. Would go onto bleacher report though.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Leedscowboys Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:36 pm

site specific for my own team like most others
Leedscowboys
Leedscowboys

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

The usual suspects...
NFL.com, ESPN.com mainly

Some stuff from Fox and CBS mainly for additional College football highlights that ESPN don't have the rights for as opposed to NFL stuff.

NFLUK a little bit only to read Carlson's columns, check ticket news and to do the fantasy.

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 06 Mar 2012, 8:46 pm

Does anyone on here listen to the Inside the Huddle podcast?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:31 pm

Occasionally... I don't really do podcasts and they stopped posting the link that allowed you to easily listen online half of the time... favoring the itunes store version only and I lost interest because I dont like Apple!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Wed 07 Mar 2012, 8:53 am

As well as the usual, I have the Packers App on my phone.

Its a good read (Ask Vic, Point/Counterpoint etc..) with lots of general NFL discussion as well as all things Green and Gold.

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by thunder and lightning Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:10 am

ollyrules wrote:Does anyone on here listen to the Inside the Huddle podcast?

Yeah, amongst other NFL related podcasts, Inside the Huddle is one of favourites, though prefer the Mike Carlson ones than Neil Reynolds.

thunder and lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down