The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kane/Orton - The Feud of 2012?

+2
Shot 21 LCFC
legendkillar
6 posters

Go down

Kane/Orton - The Feud of 2012? Empty Kane/Orton - The Feud of 2012?

Post by legendkillar Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 8:40

At last. For me this could be the feud of the year. Kane re-packaged slightly has been terrific since he has returned and has a new cutting edge about him. Orton for me has been scratching around and found it even more difficult to find a feud that bring the best out of him. with Henry/Christian/Rhodes/Barrett it hasn't worked.

For me he has his equal with Kane. Both similar on the mic and both have similar aura's about them. Friday Night Kane chokeslamed the hell out of Orton and then on Raw Orton RKO'd him. A kick ass start to the feud. Seeing how personal they can go will be even better. Kane with Matt Hardy went like that and Orton with HHH did the same. That is the elements that I think can make this feud something special. Physically they won't bury each other and this feud coould easily go on into the late summer. When you look at the feuds in place at the moment: Punk/Jericho Sheamus/Bryan. The Miz isn't feuding at the moment and Ziggler has somewhat lost his place. There won't be many gimmicky type promo's between Kane and Orton and both bring such a great intensity to the feud. I cannot wait for this feud to rage on.

I am hoping Kane and Orton will culminate in a HITC or First Blood match. It needs that type of match to set the tone of the feud and allow it continue to burn on. Almost like with Taker and Austin when they feuded. The first blood match and the feud really came to the boil.

Please please WWE do not stuff this feud up.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Kane/Orton - The Feud of 2012? Empty Re: Kane/Orton - The Feud of 2012?

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 10:32

You make some great points here. Shame it will end in a clean win for Orton at Wrestlemania and feud over!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 10:39

Orton gaining a clean victory wouldn't be bad if it was just the start. Alas have Kane going borderline psycho and stalking Orton and have him even show up at Orton's house or something and have Kane going over Orton in a bloody physical manner and then have it set for a big HITC or First Blood match. The feud can go up levels and that is what could make it the feud of the year.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 11:16

I hope your right as I really want to see Kane do something big this year under this new version. A feud with Orton could be immense.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 11:30

As they haven't had a whole lot of build up to this I can see WM only being the start and this one (as it will be buried down the card) ending in some kind of no contest to give them a good match at Extreme Rules.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 11:33

I cant this feud being interesting at all. Will probably lead to clean victory after clean victory after clean victory for Orton.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by DonIffy Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 11:52

If wwe do it right, they can have a great fued going on here.

DonIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 11:55

Although to be fair to Randall, he did put Mark Henry over cleanly in their feud. Maybe Kane will get at least once clean pin...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 13:46

I would have Orton take the victory at WM. Kane to up the anti and have them getting to each other before, during and after their matches. Have them have a match say for number one contendership for the WHC at Extreme Rules and have Kane win that match in a brutal screwy way. During his title shot at Over the Limit, Orton comes back and screws Kane. Leading to an all or nothing match at the June PPV. The intensity would sell like crazy. That's what made Rock v Austin/Austin v Taker/HHH v Rock/HHH v Austin feuds. Being able to stretch a feud out driven pure hate and despise.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 15:53

Disagree with a lot of this.

Orton was arguably WWE's best wrestler in 2011. Orton vs Christian was one of the top 3 feuds of 2011, Orton did a sterling job of getting Henry over and his feuds with Rhodes and Barrett were good as well.

As for his current feud, well sadly I just don't rate Kane, his origional masked days were ok but the novelty value soon wore thin and since he's put the mask back on it's been same old same old, the guy dosn't do much for me in or out of the ring, personally I hope Orton gets him out the way as quckly as possible and moves on to something he can sink his teeth into.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 16:35

Agree with everything you say Gregory except when it comes to Kane.

Kane is brilliat right now! Obviously this is just personal opinions but I have loved him since he came back with the mask.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 17:44

Disagree with the whole old 'Kane' in a mask. The guy barely used the mic when he had the old mask. Now he has a new mask and is much better on the mic then he was then. He is much more interesting now. Getting back to his 2004/2005 form.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down