The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is professional rugby getting a bit to much like football?

4 posters

Go down

Is professional rugby getting a bit to much like football? Empty Is professional rugby getting a bit to much like football?

Post by kgb123 Sat 10 Mar 2012, 7:43 pm

Is it me or is there an increasing ammount of player hystreonics and dare I say it "cheating" creeping into rugby? Players diving, talking back to refs (when was the last time you saw a senior or international team sent 10mtrs for talking at the ref or lineo?) generaly doing what they need to do to win the game....honour and honesty seeming to take second place. Bit of honest ref conning and skullduggery acceptable in my book. looking to get players carded etc not acceptable

kgb123

Back to top Go down

Is professional rugby getting a bit to much like football? Empty Re: Is professional rugby getting a bit to much like football?

Post by MrsP Sat 10 Mar 2012, 8:10 pm

Wasn't there a team marched back 10 this 6 Nations?

Certainly was in the final round of the HEC groups.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Is professional rugby getting a bit to much like football? Empty Re: Is professional rugby getting a bit to much like football?

Post by Shifty Sat 10 Mar 2012, 10:38 pm

I see it every week at the Ospreys, lol
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Sun 11 Mar 2012, 1:11 pm

There was too much arguing with the ref yesterday by Scotland, I was not impressed. It doesn't do teams any good, It only takes players minds off the task in hand. Ref is like a woman... he's always right!

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down