The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Win!

2 posters

Go down

A Win! Empty A Win!

Post by ospreylian Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:47 am

Come on folks let's give the aironi team a big hand for recording their very FIRST win in the Magners.
Those who know me will also know that, unfortunately connacht are my second favourite Magners team, so it galls a little, but someone had to lose ( really an Ospreys trait of late), so I hope that this is the first of many. thumbsup

ospreylian

Back to top Go down

A Win! Empty Re: A Win!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2011, 2:32 pm

Yep it's brilliant news they managed to get a win. They've really started playing some fairly good rugby since the New Year. THey're a lot harder to break down now too, no push over for anyone anymore. I think the win they had againt Biarritz game then a huge boost in confidence and I can only see it growing. It must be great for Aironi fans to enjoy their first win of the Magners too!

Back to top Go down

Post by greybeard Mon 28 Mar 2011, 6:55 pm

A great result. Pity the media have reported it was an out of sorts Connacht, or a team that didn't play well, or whatever their excuses were. Connacht fans get upset any time they win and the report is the opposition didn't play well. Aironi won, and deserve the credit.

I would imagine Connacht fans are at least relieved that Biarritz lost before them!

greybeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum