The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring back that loving feeling....

+3
Bobby Roode
Kay Fabe
Lex-Express
7 posters

Go down

Bring back that loving feeling.... Empty Bring back that loving feeling....

Post by Lex-Express Mon 28 Mar 2011, 1:35 pm

Afternoon all, its mania season and its the time of year where we all get excited about the biggest event in the wrestling calender, but this year im just not in the mood....

I never thought I would say this but im completley falling out of love with wrestling, watching has been my main love since I was ten years old, im now nearly thirty and it just dosnt do it for me at the mo...

I read the dirtsheets most days and just read the reviews of the shows, but I seldom bother watching it, if there is a segment I wanna see i just youtube it, I havent watched a full raw or smackdown in a long time.

Maybe its the card for mania, the build up I just dont know, I just have no enthusiam left anymore, its the same with TNA on challange tuesday nights I just watch it cos it on, I dont really care for the product or the shoddy booking.

Ive tried avoiding all the spoilers etc...trying to make it suprising again but it didnt enhance my viewing pleasure at all

606 has gone to the wall since the shut down was announced, so much so I dont even bother checking it anymore, ive not been able to post since Wayne had me 606ed anyway so 606 is dead to me.

but its even extended to this place now, 606v2 is fantastic I cannot praise the place enough, and its great that all the guys from 606 are here, cos over the last 18mths or so you have all become friends to me, likeminded people with whom I can share a good laugh, I spent more time in the nags than I did working most days and I hope that the spirit and banter created there will live on in this place forever, but this is my first post in like 3 weeks, I was a way for a week but ive been back at work for two and ive hardly been on here, and I love this place!

I just dont have the energy I once did, Whats happening to me?.....

Has anyone else gone thru a patch similar to this? help me v2

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Bring back that loving feeling.... Empty Re: Bring back that loving feeling....

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 28 Mar 2011, 1:44 pm

I took a 6 year hiatus until 2007, it happens mate

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Mon 28 Mar 2011, 1:47 pm

Same here. Totally lost interest when Edge became World Champ. I only got back into it when I caught TNA on the old TWC fight channel on Sky.

Actually scrap that. I didn't realise Edge only won the title in 2006. I stopped watching in 2003 until Sept 07. Approx.

Last edited by Bobby Roode on Mon 28 Mar 2011, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 28 Mar 2011, 1:50 pm

I love Wrestling so much and i love everyone here and on 606.

As you know i probably haven't watched it as much as alot of you guys so i can't really comment to be fair.

Your not going anywhere, Mr H had this problem then 606 stopped him going anywhere. Stay around here and enjoy the banter that we have! I will not let you go!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 28 Mar 2011, 1:58 pm

I never went away full time from wrestling but post Attitude era during Evolution, JBL, Guerrero and Lesnar I didn’t get to see much of it.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Mon 28 Mar 2011, 2:00 pm

Dont get me wrong Miky, Im not going anywhere, Ill still be here on 606v2 and im never leaving ( I actually mean it, im not the Rock)

but im just here to catch up with you lot and enjoy the banter, I just dont find wrestling entertaining anymore, and this i spose to be the time of year that im most into it

dare I say it I dont think im even gonna bother watching Mania

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Mon 28 Mar 2011, 3:02 pm

Lex if I could ever quote a post to confirm my thoughts, your's is it.

Even down to the age (im 30 in Nov).

Also read rumours, forums, dirt sheets, follow Wrestlers on Twitter etc - but the actual shows - not worth my time.

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Mon 28 Mar 2011, 3:12 pm

I am in the exact same boat as you Lex - fell out of love with Wrestling and i still havnt got the love back yet.....have only started Sky +ing Raw with the build up to Wrestlemania......(Smackdown i very rarely watched anyway) but the product is light years away from what it was 98-2001.

John Cena bores me...as does most of the roster......the Divas??? Does anyone actually watch their matches.... i skipped past them years ago and i skip past them now!!!

And i stared watching TNA when Samoa Joe was a "Monster" - that was a great run he had but what have they done to him now!

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down