The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A loss would be a disgrace

+32
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
pontylad
Ozzy3213
Woodstock
emack2
nganboy
mr-bryns-attitude
RubyGuby
Cowshot
Taffineastbourne
PJHolybloke
LondonTiger
Submachine
doctor_grey
kingjohn7
TycroesOsprey
gregortree
majesticimperialman
whocares
Taylorman
mystiroakey
nobbled
fa0019
slartibartfast
Knowsit17
Biltong
bedfordwelsh
Irishhoneymonster
Barney McGrew did it
formerly known as Sam
Morgannwg
Running Dragon
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 Empty A loss would be a disgrace

Post by Running Dragon Thu 15 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Not wishing to disrespect the French, but this side is one of worst I,ve seen in a long time. A terrible world cup, losing 3 times in the group stages and scraping through to the final thanks to a rash tackle and an equally rash refereeing decision. So far this 6N they`ve looked fairly clueless and dare I say, gutless, I mean they even lost to an England team who don`t know the meaning of attacking rugby. Of course we could lose as the French do have some quality players but if we did it would be of our own doing as if we play well France won`t be even to stay close. I predict Wales by 20 and if we lose, Gatland will have to leave on the first plane back to obscurity.

Lets have a 606 sweep, I say Wales by 20

Last edited by Running Dragon on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Running Dragon

Back to top Go down

A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 Empty Re: A loss would be a disgrace

Post by PJHolybloke Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:36 pm

I'd say statistically speaking it's not wise to back Wales against France home or away, I'd also say that France are due a good performance, I'd also say Wales should win this one to take the GS, but don't be counting those chickens and it's no disgrace to lose to a team that plays better on the day. Wink
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:48 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Bedford i think you are entitled to that opinion. I think certain posters are slightly irrational when it comes to the french.

There is nothing to suggest that france have this 'beat anyone' game at present.

There are more than capable of beating wales- but i agree if wales go out guns blazing and limit the error count then they have the grand slam...
But as we all know its very hard to go out guns blazing and limit errors/penalties.

There's your problem right there, still disregarding what the opposition do. If you think for one minute that both teams playing to their full potential means Wales will definitely win without a doubt then IMO you're mistaken. And Bedford same point is directed at you too, unfortunately I still don't know how to quote 2 posts at once Smile Also Bedford, I noticed you felt the need to use "In my opinion" in your last post (5 posts up) Whistle

Last edited by Irishhoneymonster on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:54 pm

Gonna have to disagree with ya irish, the french dont have the potential you talk about in them at present.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:55 pm

As an errudite wise poster has said earlier,if all our players perform at their best we will prevail.Sorted.Whilst nervous,I am not too apprehensive.Pleased to see Beauxis at 10 and Fofana on the wing.
Wales by 8 points.

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:19 pm

Joubert likes a quick restart to the game, he's likely to penalise Wales at scrum time as it's quite obvious France have the better platform.

With Barnes and Terheege backing him up you know Wales will get pinged off the park, Oh, and Yachvilli is starting for France...
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:29 pm

Whenever you predict the French, you are wrong. When you do not predict the French, you are also wrong. Every now and again French Rugby is just right. I don't understand it either.

But every now and again they just run all over you. Bubbly

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:31 pm

many teams are like that cowshot. its not exculsive to the french.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:33 pm

I predict a Riot thumbsup Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Wales Wales Wales Wales

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:39 pm

Get over on the other thread Ruby ya waster, it's kickin off! A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 496889

Or would you rather stay here and hold the coats? A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 4184233493
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:40 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Gonna have to disagree with ya irish, the french dont have the potential you talk about in them at present.

Fair enough mystiroakey you're entitled to your opinion like anyone else, but anyone else reading your post who has an ounce of common sense will know you're wrong IMO Smile

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:43 pm

Ok irish not gonna get into some immature argument with you. If you want to apoligise once i have topped the 6nations predictor then feel free!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:48 pm

Depression still on hold Oakey - good man - anti-depressants or CBT mate thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:50 pm

It is when they are playing Wales this weekend Very Happy

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:51 pm

lol , what the heck you on about rubs

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:55 pm

PJHolybloke wrote:Joubert likes a quick restart to the game, he's likely to penalise Wales at scrum time as it's quite obvious France have the better platform.

With Barnes and Terheege backing him up you know Wales will get pinged off the park, Oh, and Yachvilli is starting for France...

Dont see how you ythink France have a better platform in the scrum than the welsh. They will be better in the lineout but certainly not the scrum. They strugged against England and had moments against the Irish when their scrum looked vulnerable. Wales by contrast have been comfortable in the scrum, demolishing teh same England 8 that the french struggled against. Joubert also likes to ping hands in the ruck and wont stand for the sort of ball slowing tactics we saw against Italy and England.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:57 pm

mystiroakey wrote:lol , what the heck you on about rubs

Your depression is getting better, just wondered if you're taking something or having CBT thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:58 pm

Cowshot wrote:

It is when they are playing Wales this weekend Very Happy

yep comedy aside- it is all about historic match ups when it comes to supposed extraordinary perfomances

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:58 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Ok irish not gonna get into some immature argument with you. If you want to apoligise once i have topped the 6nations predictor then feel free!

Laugh Immature argument? you just claimed that France don't have the potential to put in a top class performance right now Shocked Do you have any idea of French Rugby history? How long do you think it is since the RWC? When they played awful for all except the final? And how long before that since they did the same thing? The French could go 20 matches playing badly (slight exaggeration perhaps) and then turn things with the flick of a switch, how is it that you don't realise that? Where have you been?

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:59 pm

RubyGuby wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:lol , what the heck you on about rubs

Your depression is getting better, just wondered if you're taking something or having CBT A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 732107

this forum is my CBT. The reality check that most people are crazier than me A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 732107

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:00 pm

Honeymonster - you're taking everything too literally - try the satire and chill - France are POO deal with it thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-bryns-attitude Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:00 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Ok irish not gonna get into some immature argument with you. If you want to apoligise once i have topped the 6nations predictor then feel free!

got to get past me first oakey Wink and you do realise my welsh defense is impenetrable. warning

mr-bryns-attitude

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:01 pm

That's good to hear Oakey - all that cognitive restructuring is a bit of a head full and you have such lovely friends on here - both of them Hug

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:07 pm

yep comedy aside- it is all about historic match ups when it comes to supposed extraordinary perfomances

I don't doubt it. But the French have reguarly done over other sides with performances out of apparently nowhere other than their previous consistent underperformance. I don't say they will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, whereas I would be surprised if any other team with their current run of form did.

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:09 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Honeymonster - you're taking everything too literally - try the satire and chill - France are POO deal with it thumbsup

Sorry Ruby but is starting to feel like I am talking to a bunch of 12 yr olds who don't understand the past at all Sad And no i don't think I've been taking things too literally, am just replying to what people are literally saying Whistle

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:11 pm

TycroesOsprey wrote:
PJHolybloke wrote:Joubert likes a quick restart to the game, he's likely to penalise Wales at scrum time as it's quite obvious France have the better platform.

Dont see how you ythink France have a better platform in the scrum than the welsh. They will be better in the lineout but certainly not the scrum. They strugged against England and had moments against the Irish when their scrum looked vulnerable. Wales by contrast have been comfortable in the scrum, demolishing teh same England 8 that the french struggled against. Joubert also likes to ping hands in the ruck and wont stand for the sort of ball slowing tactics we saw against Italy and England.

It's obvious Tycroes, they're French and Wales (statistically speaking) belongs to France, France have the most experienced pack in the 6N and thought that was enough to bully a young England pack into the deck, however, the England front row hit their straps right from the off and didn't let France get the upper hand for the full 80.

Now the France front row have a point to prove, oh, and Attoub is back also, so the Wales front row will have to wear safety goggles on H&S grounds, a severe handicap if you ask me. A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 590675
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:12 pm

literally writing not saying, Anyways I'm literally off to bed - catch you later mate thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:15 pm

Hoi, Ruby! What about POC's auld stockings ya shoister?!

60% off skidders and all, OK? A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 3610695981
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:16 pm

Cowshot wrote:

I don't doubt it. But the French have reguarly done over other sides with performances out of apparently nowhere other than their previous consistent underperformance. I don't say they will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, whereas I would be surprised if any other team with their current run of form did.

Spot on Cowshot Smile And just to reiterate, I am not saying I think the French will def be good, my argument is that they actually are unpredictable and they could be awful or absolutely brilliant. I don't know which but I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if it was the latter Smile

And Ruby, didn't realise you said in the last post I quoted you on that you said the French are poo. I can't disagree with that but if you don't realise that that can be turned on it's head in an instant then you are kidding yourself thumbsup

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:18 pm

RubyGuby wrote:literally writing not saying, Anyways I'm literally off to bed - catch you later mate thumbsup

Lol fair point Laugh

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:20 pm

Irishhoneymonster wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:Honeymonster - you're taking everything too literally - try the satire and chill - France are POO deal with it A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 732107

Sorry Ruby but is starting to feel like I am talking to a bunch of 12 yr olds who don't understand the past at all Sad And no i don't think I've been taking things too literally, am just replying to what people are literally saying A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 590675

why is it when discussing the past - the french are only relevant? i have been debating this for the last few days- havent got any real answers, france in 2011 only mirrored what england did in 2007..

i was arguing that england had a good chance v france in france and i was attacked on here, yet i argued englands record v them, everyone said history is immaterial- off course i ended up being right and we dont have a million and one 'upset' threads- just that france were rubbish- lol!!

I think france have a good chance based on the past- but past v wales!! not past in general(the mental edge if you will), however i feel wales have this in the bag if they play well, i honestly cant see france upping there game significantly however dogged they may feel!

but then i maybe wrong- and i will admit that if i am proved it- good night everyone!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:21 pm

But you still know what i meant Ruby Wink

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:29 pm

I don't know which but I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if it was the latter

The French did generally romp all over the great Welsh sides of the '70s, I seem to recall. Don't know if that counts as a historical match up. Headscratch

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-bryns-attitude Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:29 pm

wales will want it more,that's usually the difference between two good teams,so it's wales by 10,wales will be swept over the finishing line by pure passion. i say again wales will want it more.let the party begin. Whisky cider

mr-bryns-attitude

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:33 pm

I think your right bryns, gonna be a top game wahtever A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 732107

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:37 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Irishhoneymonster wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:Honeymonster - you're taking everything too literally - try the satire and chill - France are POO deal with it A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 732107

Sorry Ruby but is starting to feel like I am talking to a bunch of 12 yr olds who don't understand the past at all Sad And no i don't think I've been taking things too literally, am just replying to what people are literally saying A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 590675

why is it when discussing the past - the french are only relevant? i have been debating this for the last few days- havent got any real answers, france in 2011 only mirrored what england did in 2007..

i was arguing that england had a good chance v france in france and i was attacked on here, yet i argued englands record v them, everyone said history is immaterial- off course i ended up being right and we dont have a million and one 'upset' threads- just that france were rubbish- lol!!

I think france have a good chance based on the past- but past v wales!! not past in general(the mental edge if you will), however i feel wales have this in the bag if they play well, i honestly cant see france upping there game significantly however dogged they may feel!

but then i maybe wrong- and i will admit that if i am proved it- good night everyone!

Mytiroakey mind me asking what age you are? Or how long you have been following Rugby? And that is not meant to be an offensive question by the way I am just curious.

Look, France can lose to anyone on their day, England at home, Argentina at home or Tonga in the RWC. However they can also turn it on out of nowhere and beat anyone on their day, and I mean anyone. That is why they are an enigma as you put it earlier. I admit I don't understand it but I have seen it too many times to not believe it....to the point where I knew in my heart they would produce a great performance in the RWC Final (and I am pretty sure my posts at that time will back that up).

If I was going to try to understand it then I'd say it's definitely a mental thing. If you look at France on paper they are fantastic with great strength in depth that goes well beyond players not even involved in the squad at one time or another. At times however they just seem disinterested for lack of a better description. The point is that France can go from looking completely useless to one of the best teams in the world in the space of one match. It happens all the time with them and if you don't realise that then I don't really know what to say to you to be honest. But anyway I am telling you that this is the case and has been proving time and time again Smile Now don't get me wrong it may not happen this time, all I am saying is that they can certainly have the ability to turn it on as it were.

Last edited by Irishhoneymonster on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ooops I said Tonga in RWC final)

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:37 pm

Sorry, but I can't understand how anyone can know that Wales will want it more than France. These guys are all top professionals, and highly competitive by nature. I believe France will be extremely motivated to win and they will want it as much as anyone. But, I think Wales will win because they have been playing better as a team and should carry that form over.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:43 pm

Irish the debate has run its course. i think its time to start thinking about the important game of the weekend A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 732107

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:48 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Irish the debate has run its course. i think its time to start thinking about the important game of the weekend A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 732107

How has the debate run it's course? You still think Frnace aren't capable of putting in a top class performance....if that's the case then the debate is still in it's infancy. Or maybe you've realised the error of your ways and therefore didn't give any reasoning in your last post? Whistle

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by nganboy Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:53 pm

Well if Wales can beat anyone on their day why can't France?
I can't see how losing to a team that usually beats you is a disgrace. Its not like losing to Samoa or Fiji for example (on the basis that they had not beaten you before)
Now if I said "losing to Wales who have not beaten us in about 50 years would be a disgrace" how do you think you would react. Right probably pretty indignately.
I think its a disgrace that someone could say something like that about their team/coach and the opposition. Definitly not in the spirit of rugby.
nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:56 pm

irish just trying to end it in a civilised manor - neither of us are gonna change our opinion and i dont really care who you are or how old you are. I dont want to get into personal debates thats why i didnt read the rest of your post after you asked me A loss would be a disgrace - Page 2 732107

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-bryns-attitude Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:05 am

doctor_grey wrote:Sorry, but I can't understand how anyone can know that Wales will want it more than France. These guys are all top professionals, and highly competitive by nature. I believe France will be extremely motivated to win and they will want it as much as anyone. But, I think Wales will win because they have been playing better as a team and should carry that form over.

"france are highly competitive by nature" when they want to be,think tonga in the world cup,then the final v naw zealand? france have nothing to play for,wales have. and don't say they have professional pride to play for,again think tonga.wales spurred on by 74000 people will want it more.wales by 10.

mr-bryns-attitude

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:06 am

Ok fair enough but it's a fair question mystiroakey, especially if you're trying to argue that France aren't different to other teams when it comes to going from the sublime to the ridiculous and vice versa.

But I agree in that I don't want to make this personal and me asking your age was not meant to do that....it's not like I'm that old after all.....but I have seen enough evidence in the last 20 years to know that you can never write France off. At any moment they can turn around and put in a world beating performance no matter what. And I know from folklore as well as it were that it goes back further than that.

But believe me in no way did I mean to make this discussion personal or anything like that, I am just just giving you an opinion based on facts from the past (both distant and recent) Smile

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Fri 16 Mar 2012, 3:31 am

France by a whisker are THE most successful NH side,but are an enigma.They have a squad of World class players,but seldom perform as a world class team.
In the last two RWCS the played maybe 2 good games in both Tournaments,as if just by turning up they could win a RWC.They probably deserved to be RWC winners on there Final performance.BUT they certainly did`nt on there Tournement performance.Always in consistent,just as liable to blow up or blow a team away.On blob they can beat any one,off Blob oh dear,BUT you can never take them for granted.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:09 am

Would it be a disgrace to lose to France ...... NO.

Will Wales lose to France ...... NO

What is wrong with talking our team up before the game ..... NOTHING

Should we disrespect France .... NEVER

I am not really sure what everyone blethers on about whern talking about France "They can be great or not turn up blah blah blah" It is usually the SH lot for some odd reason. They think when France lose to another NH team they must not have turned up!! Just because they have taken the SH teams to the cleaners. It's an odd mentality and one I dare not even try and understand.

My only concern..... France being insulted and talked down by all NZ media a few years ago when they almost took a 'C' Team to NZ and beat the AB's.

Like I say never disrespect France or come to think of it any team, but Wales have enough to beat this French team and go on and challenge and beat SH teams too. That's not arrogance, that is seeing after 40 odd years the best Welsh team to wear the shirt.

Here is to the Grand Slam and a win by 15+ over France Ale
Woodstock
Woodstock

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 16 Mar 2012, 6:20 am

nganboy wrote:Well if Wales can beat anyone on their day why can't France?
I can't see how losing to a team that usually beats you is a disgrace. Its not like losing to Samoa or Fiji for example (on the basis that they had not beaten you before)
Now if I said "losing to Wales who have not beaten us in about 50 years would be a disgrace" how do you think you would react. Right probably pretty indignately.
I think its a disgrace that someone could say something like that about their team/coach and the opposition. Definitly not in the spirit of rugby.

some much needed sense on this thread. OK
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Fri 16 Mar 2012, 6:39 am

Unfortunately France do NOT usually beat us.......look at the record before spouting off.

I have heard enough disrespect about the NH coming from the SH to last a few lifetimes. How many SH v SH world cup finals have there been in contrast to SH v NH finals??

The ignorance most SH people have regarding HN rugby is laghable and that includes the media and the TAB who I thank very much for making me a bit of spending money hahaha
Woodstock
Woodstock

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 16 Mar 2012, 7:19 am

Unfortunately France do NOT usually beat us.......look at the record before spouting off.

2000: Wales 3 - 36 France
2001: France 35 - 43 Wales
2002: Wales 33 - 37 France
2003: France 33 - 5 Wales
2004: Wales 22 - 29 France
2005: France 18 - 24 Wales
2006: Wales 16 - 21 France
2007: France 32 - 21 Wales
2007: Wales 7 - 34 France (world cup warm-up)
2008: Wales 29 - 12 France
2009: France 21 -16 Wales
2010: Wales 20 - 26 France
2011: France 28 - 9 Wales
2011: France 9 -8 Wales (world cup quarter)

I have heard enough disrespect about the NH coming from the SH to last a few lifetimes. How many SH v SH world cup finals have there been in contrast to SH v NH finals??

Who are these SH people that has shown disrespect? How many has been won by the SH?

The only disrespect I have seen here is towards France.

The ignorance most SH people have regarding HN rugby is laughable and that includes the media and the TAB who I thank very much for making me a bit of spending money hahaha
wow and how much do you know about the SH rugby?

If you are making money becuase of this "ignorance" from the TAB, then good on you.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Fri 16 Mar 2012, 7:41 am

Wales v France

Played 91. Wales 44. France 44. Drawn 3.

Points France 1316 Points Wales 1313

So it's a little sad when some here get selective, still expected on here but there again the facts speak for themselves.

Go the the SA forums you'll see what I mean.

How much do I know on SH rugby? After living in the SH for 20 odd years enough.

Yep and good me with TAB you are right.

Woodstock
Woodstock

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 16 Mar 2012, 8:14 am

Yeah, selection goes both ways though. You will find a hundred guys on here that will tell you the recent matches are the indication to form.

I am not on an SA forum here, and I haven't seen any evidence of what you are writing about.

Good on you, so I will assume you will be able to contribute with the same aplomb on SH issues as the NH issues. thumbsup

Last edited by biltongbek on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodstock Fri 16 Mar 2012, 8:16 am

Last 10 games between South Africa and France

France won 6

S Africa 3

Draws 1

Nuff said Yahoo
Woodstock