The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

england

3 posters

Go down

england Empty england

Post by mckay1402 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:44 am

Just watching the France England game and I have to say I've been very impressed with England in pays. Morgan is a very good find. His defensive positioning is superb and we all know about his ruining ability. foden runs very good lines of support and is solid at the back.
parling seems a good second row and is a real line out presence. Sharples us certainly a better option than strettle in my opinion.

When England get go forward ball they look extremely dangerous and I don't think it'll be long before they are challenging the big boys again.

Don't like botha. it was good to see Hartley finally being penalised for standing up in the scrum.

In conclusion a vet good starting point for England and some good young players coming through. Lots to be optimistic about if you wear a rose
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

england Empty Re: england

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:29 pm

" it was good to see Hartley finally being penalised for standing up in the scrum."

I think if you look at the slomo, it was the French front row that popped up first, as is often the case; even brian Moore who is no friend of Hartleys said as much. Hartley had to come up with them or stretch his neck by about a foot.

Another time when an unjustified reputation fools a ref who knows absolutely nothing about front row play.

WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:35 pm

I don't agree with that. The whole England front row were driving upwards forcing the French to Pop out
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:44 pm

The Front Row Mafia,have been performing tricks like this for decades.The French Front Row Mafia are as guilty as any.Milking penalties due to the Refs ignorance of scrummaging technique.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down