The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament?

3 posters

Go down

should he be playing in all these tournaments 5 years in a row?

should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament? Vote_lcap71%should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament? Vote_lcap0%should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament? Vote_lcap29%should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament? Empty should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament?

Post by Fernando Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:45 pm

U21 Tournament - 2011
Euro 2012
U21 Tournament - 2013
World Cup 2014
U21 Tournament - 2015
Euro 2016

with a schedule like this should he really be going to this year's tournament? no person can play all year around for 5 years in a row?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament? Empty Re: should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament?

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 28 Mar 2011, 10:44 pm

Yes i think he should be going, while i agree that he shouldn't play all year round i think at his age he should be getting as much game time as he can and he will be an experianced member of the U21s so that IMO would help mature him as a player

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament? Empty Re: should jack wilshere be going to the under 21 tournament?

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 11:34 am

I don't see why not, he's young enough to be able to deal with it. I'm sure Arsene Wenger would rather he had a break in between seasons, but there's plenty of time during the course of a regular season to rest him for a few games.

I think Wilshere himself would want to play in them all.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down