The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are the WWE being dishonest?

4 posters

Go down

are the WWE being dishonest? Empty are the WWE being dishonest?

Post by talkingpoint Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 am

The Rock v Cena this year at Mania 28 is being billed as the once in a lifetime encounter between the two and yet there are rumours in circulation that the two will face off again after Mania (presumably SummerSlam); if these rumours are true then I feel WWE are being dishonest in their promotion and advertisement of this year's Mania.

Also HHH v Taker has been billed as the end of an era and yet there are rumours of of a HHH v HBK for WM 29; again if true (and I sincerely hope this one isn't) how is this match an end of an era if it is bringing HBK out of retirement? I appreciate that the era refers to the Streak but if Taker beats HHH, through interference by HBK or not, then what is the betting that WWE won't be tempted to wheel Taker out next year as well!?

So does this year's Mania have any integrity?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

are the WWE being dishonest? Empty Re: are the WWE being dishonest?

Post by TwisT Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 am

In regards to Rock v Cena, they aren't being dishonest as it is a once in a lifetime encounter as it stands at the moment. If the Summerslam match goes ahead, then obviously they cannot bill it as such.

Undertaker v HHH is a difficult one, because it all depends on the ending of the match. If HHH v HBK is true for the next WM, then I suppose thats leads us to believe that they will be a screwy finish on Sunday which gets Taker the win.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 am

TwisT wrote:Undertaker v HHH is a difficult one, because it all depends on the ending of the match. If HHH v HBK is true for the next WM, then I suppose thats leads us to believe that they will be a screwy finish on Sunday which gets Taker the win.

I'm starting to imagine that the match will be dominated by HHH, with the end coming by HBK hitting Sweet Chin Music on HHH but was aiming for Taker (possibly goading into doing so). Then having to reluctantly count 3.

This would lead us into next year's wrestlemania. Probably apology attempt on Raw monday after WM.

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:08 am

the thing I really hate about the prospect of a HBK v HHH for WM29 is that means one of them is going to have to lose at Mania three times on the trot!

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 am

I think it'll be a trip threat match with Taker.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am

Teddy is going to win control of both brands and as a celebration he's going to add Kane to the mix and make it a tag match playa!

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down