The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next Spurs manager will be......

+7
The Special Juan
Crimey
lorus59
TopHat24/7
GG
cherriesfna
Good Golly I'm Olly
11 posters

Go down

The next Spurs manager will be...... Empty The next Spurs manager will be......

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 03 Apr 2012, 9:50 pm

Brendan Rogers!

He is a great manager who plays unbelieveable football. His team doesn't just use the ball well they work very hard to get the ball back. Rogers has used his time in Spain very well to learn the game and he is now translating that with Swansea onto the football pitch. He would be a great replacement for old 'arry when he leaves for England!

Thoughts? TopHat?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

The next Spurs manager will be...... Empty Re: The next Spurs manager will be......

Post by cherriesfna Tue 03 Apr 2012, 9:52 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i agree with rodgers
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

The next Spurs manager will be...... Empty Re: The next Spurs manager will be......

Post by GG Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:11 pm

Noooooooooooo Sad

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:14 pm

Be a sensible step up for that Norwich fella, can't remember his name......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:15 pm

Sir Paul Lambert?
Super Grant Holt? or
Aaron 'Wilbrahamovic' Wilbraham?

Very Happy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Apr 2012, 11:50 pm

Alan Curbishley should be on the interview list.

Back to top Go down

Post by lorus59 Mon 09 Apr 2012, 4:59 pm

Where did it all go wrong Harry?

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 09 Apr 2012, 9:52 pm

The conspiratorial view could be that the players were so desperate for Harry not to leave for England they have performed poorly to detract attention from him.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 09 Apr 2012, 9:54 pm

Meh, if Spurs lose 4th spot Harry should be fired. No doubts.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Apr 2012, 9:58 pm

Slaven Bilic

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 09 Apr 2012, 10:04 pm

TSC wrote:Meh, if Spurs lose 4th spot Harry should be fired. No doubts.

That is a big problem with football.

He went off the ball, but they're still in a better position this year in the league than they were last year. They have dropped in form, but at the start of the year were playing some fantastic football. Why sack a manager who is popular with the fans and players and have to rebuild the side again because their form took a horrible dip?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Apr 2012, 10:12 pm

Crimey wrote:
TSC wrote:Meh, if Spurs lose 4th spot Harry should be fired. No doubts.

That is a big problem with football.

He went off the ball, but they're still in a better position this year in the league than they were last year. They have dropped in form, but at the start of the year were playing some fantastic football. Why sack a manager who is popular with the fans and players and have to rebuild the side again because their form took a horrible dip?

They sacked Martin Jol after consecutive fifth place finishes so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to see Redknapp given his cards.

Perhaps Harry has already peaked?

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 10 Apr 2012, 1:03 pm

I think sacking Harry would be a joke. If we need to blame anyone, its the Media. Since they announced he would be the fav for England job (Which was the day the hammered someone 5-0), they went on to win 1 out of 8! Before that they were on fire. It may be a coincidence, but stats dont lie

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 10 Apr 2012, 1:06 pm

What were the media supposed to do ignore that fact there is only one outstanding candidate for the job when people like Sir Alex endorse him for the job.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by dfilcher Sat 14 Apr 2012, 4:37 am

Tony Pulis the fotballing exponet of HOOOF BALL that who spurs should have

dfilcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 16 Apr 2012, 2:18 pm

Can Rodgers handle the big names though?

He hasn't had that problem arise yet.

Spurs have been awful for a while now, Bale is so one dimensional.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by lorus59 Mon 16 Apr 2012, 3:16 pm

I think on his day Bale is almost unplayable. He has bad days too. Barcelona would not be interested in him if he was only one dimensional, now would they?

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 16 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

Has anyone from Barcelona even mentioned Bale?

They would have to drop Sanchez to accomodate Bale and I don't see that
ever happening.

Spurs rejected 40 million for Modric, can't see them selling Bale for less!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down