The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone watching Stormers vs Highlanders...18-06 on the hour...

3 posters

Go down

Anyone watching Stormers vs Highlanders...18-06 on the hour... Empty Anyone watching Stormers vs Highlanders...18-06 on the hour...

Post by kingelderfield Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm

I havnt caught a lot of Super rugby this year....but watching this game, and as far as I know the highlanders are no mugs, the Stormers are looking a top side......really enjoyable game....Haskell is making a good contribution, as are many others.

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching Stormers vs Highlanders...18-06 on the hour... Empty Re: Anyone watching Stormers vs Highlanders...18-06 on the hour...

Post by kingelderfield Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Stormers down to 14 following yellow card.....Stormers are really strong in tackle defense.....mental note to self....RSA 3 England 0.....only joking....Stormers looking very good.

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching Stormers vs Highlanders...18-06 on the hour... Empty Re: Anyone watching Stormers vs Highlanders...18-06 on the hour...

Post by kingelderfield Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Stormers win 21 - 06....Highlanders denied a try in the corner a minute before the end, big toe nail in touch....BIG defensive win for the Stormers.

I know theyre only 6 or 7 games into their season, so everyone was looking fresh compared to NH and specifically the Aviva sides....the point being I think end of season fatigue is going to play big part for the English touring players....Suggests to me that Lancaster needs to select 45+ players for this tour as it is 3 tests plus 2 midweek games. Basically as far as I can tell its all down to the first test as the RSA will be a new team with a new coach who will have had less than ONE WEEK to prepare the team.
Anyway ive gone off one one. Great game really pleased its happening for Haskell, hes certainly vindicating his decision to travel...and is putting his hand up for international selection - though id be surprised if hes selected for the tour?

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeah solid win for the stormers, defence is definitely their strength.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:31 am

Not so sure about haskell in that game though. Just seemed to go through the motions.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down