The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library Expansion

2 posters

Go down

The Library Expansion Empty The Library Expansion

Post by QuickBall Sun 15 Apr 2012, 1:29 pm

There's a rumor going around at least today from a few friends in the office (football fans), that the Liberty stadium is looking at expanding the seating capacity from the initial 10k to 17k seats to accommodate the Swansea City football supporters, now that they've pretty much secured their position in next seasons premier league.

From what i've been told (rumor), it will go above the North, South & East stands.

I know it's quiet there now, but yikes you'd be able to hear pinds dropping soon enough.
QuickBall
QuickBall

Back to top Go down

The Library Expansion Empty Re: The Library Expansion

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:15 pm

When you say 10k to 17k, do you mean that it is 10,000 now and they're going up to 17k??? Because, they're actually already at 20,500!

Also, there is another stadium being built in the area, around 10k capacity, and the rumours are that the Ospreys may move there instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickBall Mon 16 Apr 2012, 3:37 pm

The rumor is that they are replacing the 10k plan for a 17k plan, so the eventual seating limit will be close to 37k.

from what my footie friends are saying there's limited seating for away fans, and for on the day tickets.
QuickBall
QuickBall

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 16 Apr 2012, 3:42 pm

I heard that the other day at work from some swans fans, and that Arsenal (I believe) made a bit of a fuss about the state of one area of the pitch due to the excessive re-re-re-setting of a scrum the weekend before on the spot.

They said the Ospreys were off to the Brewery Feild, but I just assumed that was them not understanding the LV= gets played there.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down