The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idea That Saves Football is here!

Go down

The Idea That Saves Football is here! Empty The Idea That Saves Football is here!

Post by JacoFourie2012 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:06 pm

Basically I have seen a poor Man U team destroy another premier league team on a hundred occasions. Sometimes its a poor Chelsea team or Arsenal team destroying a poor prem team - it doesn't matter. Premiership football is dull. Champions league football is diluted. Otelul Gulatti of FC Copenhagen? Please! Then you have all the other unbalanced, uninteresting European leagues. The only teams worth watching are Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and AC Milan really. There are great players scattered around but it's too much of a mess. What I am suggesting is we split up all the players of the world, put them into either those 4 squads and play a mini league, each playing each other 8 times - 4 home and 4 away. I will decide the squads because I cam up with the idea. You can PM me a suggestion but I'll probably disagree with it if I haven't already used it myself. Thanks for reading!

BARCELONA:

Reina
Dani Alves
Puyol
Pique
Bale
Mascherano
Xavi
Iniesta
Rooney
Tevez
Messi