The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As promised....Spring/Alex Daman Tribute. Let's bring them back!

5 posters

Go down

As promised....Spring/Alex Daman Tribute. Let's bring them back! Empty As promised....Spring/Alex Daman Tribute. Let's bring them back!

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:11 am

Morning all

As discussed with Windy/Jimmy/Dave on the WUM exchange thread, I have managed to get hold of a couple of gems produced by two of our most infamous wums on the old 606. Enjoy!

Alex Daman/John Da Chef - Setanta Rap.

Seems like yesterday i used to watch de boxing.
mit de glove on de hand, you used to watch it too.
So far setanta hanging on de boxing is never gonna make it through.
Setanta, they got to know that
What de game of boxing means to me and de rest of 606 why cant they see.
Words can't express what de truffit be
Even if de boxing gone we still de team.

Every step mit de glove, every move mit de savaloy
Every single day, every time I pray
Ill be missing setanta mit de savaloy mit de boxing.
Thinking of the day, when mit went away
What a channel to take, take de boxing away.
Ill be missing iittt.

Its kinda hard without watch de best of de boxing around (yea)
now setanta in boxing heaven smiling mit de savaloy
Setanta need to do one last thing...
Call oscar and say this thing..
You ready oscar, your de numa1, we now be gone, please for 606 keep de boxing on....

yea truffit .....

Every step mit de glove, every move mit de savaloy
Every single day, every time I pray
Ill be missing setanta mit de savaloy mit de boxing.
Thinking of the day, when mit went away
What a channel to take, take de boxing away.
Ill be missing iittt.

yea rip setanta we always remember you as de numa1 babi.

Spring's standard post:

No, everybody knows Prince Naseem Hamed, 36, retired cos there r no fights for him cos Barrera, 36, don't want to rematch Prince Naseem Hamed, 36, just cos Prince Naseem Hamed, 36 is younger than Barrera, cos Juan Manuel Marquez, 36, i till ducking Prince Naseem Hamed, 36, just cos Prince Naseem Hamed, 36, is younger than Juan Manuel Marquez, 36, and cos Nikolai Valuev, 36, David Tua, 37, Shannon Briggs, 38, Michael Grant, 38, Shane Mosley, 38, Friday Ahunanya, 38, Vitali Klitschko, 39, Joel Casamayor, 39, Roy Jones Jr, 41, Glen Johnson, 41, Antonio Tarver, 41, Francois Botha, 41, Bernard Hopkins, 45, Evander Holyfield, 47, and Hector Camacho, 47, are ducking Prince Naseem Hamed, 36, just cos Prince Naseem Hamed, 36 is younger than Nikolai Valuev, 36, David Tua, 37, Shannon Briggs, 38, Michael Grant, 38, Shane Mosley, 38, Friday Ahunanya, 38, Vitali Klitschko, 39, Joel Casamayor, 39, Roy Jones Jr, 41, Glen Johnson, 41, Antonio Tarver, 41, Francois Botha, 41, Bernard Hopkins, 45, Evander Holyfield, 47, and Hector Camacho, 47.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

As promised....Spring/Alex Daman Tribute. Let's bring them back! Empty Re: As promised....Spring/Alex Daman Tribute. Let's bring them back!

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:14 am

A fond trip down Memory Lane, Fists.

Fine stuff, indeed.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

As promised....Spring/Alex Daman Tribute. Let's bring them back! Empty Re: As promised....Spring/Alex Daman Tribute. Let's bring them back!

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:16 am

We need to call Oscar and get this mother on!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:19 am

Was it just my head they recked then?!

Shocked

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:20 am

Soldier_Of _Fortune wrote:Was it just my head they recked then?!

Shocked
Aye, you'd be in a minority there I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:21 am

DAVE667 wrote:We need to call Oscar and get this mother on!!!!!!

Ha, another classic line of his which I had completely forgotten about!

Now that I am thinking about it in some detail, I also recall him stating that somebodys favourite film was Robin Hood cos "eevveeerryytthhinnnggg hhee dooo hhee dddoooo iiitttt fooorrr youuu".

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:27 am

he neeeedddd yooouuuurrrr lovvvveee like patrick swayze in de Ghost
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Stuart Fri 01 Apr 2011, 2:41 pm

Ha nice work Fists hopefully this might smoke them out from there hidey holes or mental asylums

Jimmy Stuart

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:00 pm

Jimmy Stuart wrote:Ha nice work Fists hopefully this might smoke them out from there hidey holes or mental asylums

I think the latter may be correct, Jimmy. Nevertheless, lets hope they see this and it rekindles some of that old fire for ridiculous thread production!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down