The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Night of Glory IV 2012

+18
Gregers
Dreigau
BlueDragon1205
Cable
TwisT
Lee
Bentyf1
Blade
Amy
ncfc_Tooze
Marky
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Crimey
Beer
Uryu Ishida
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Paul Mac 6CW
JJJohnson
22 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6CWF Night of Glory IV 2012 Empty 6CWF Night of Glory IV 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:36 pm

Match 1
Hardcore Title/European title N01 contenders match
James McManus vs Hobo vs Logan Kincade vs Nay Bother

Match 2
TV Title
Killbane vs Colbert Pickwhiste vs Eliminator

Match 3
Fight for the Right Semi Final
Max Adamson vs Clarke James

Match 4
6CW Extreme Title
Falls count anywhere
Cerberus (c) vs Johnny Lawless

Match 5
6CW International Title
Winner gets final spot in Treasure Trail
Jackson Black (c) vs Mr Kenty

Match 6
Fight for the Right Semi Final
JJ Johnson vs Crime Lord

Match 7
Buried Alive
Zach Corchia vs Visage

Match 8
Freeweight Title
Seven Pack Challenge
The Dragon(c) vs Zane Altair vs Scorpion vs Longinus vs Trevor Swann vs Uryu vs Victor Grimes

Match 9
Undisputed Tag Team Championships
GazzyD/Jerome Dubois (c) vs Dopant Zero

Match 10
Hardcore Title
Tibetan Torture
Cassius Zhi (c) vs The Saint

Match 11
Treasure Trail
Kenji Hidari vs Yarmouth Blade vs Perfect Jack vs Mike Hill vs Udo Berg vs ???

Match 12
Fight for the Right final
??? vs ???

Match 13
Unsanctioned Match
Engel Harlequin vs Hero
Special Guest Referee:Alex Walker

Match 14
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Chaos (c) vs Blue Dragon

Main Event
6CW World Heavyweight Championship
"End of the line"
Genesis vs 6CW
Hell in a cell
Lex Hart (c) vs Keith Leone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Night of Glory IV 2012 Empty Re: 6CWF Night of Glory IV 2012

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Apr 2012, 1:45 pm

Backstage after the Supershow Lex is walking towards his office

Lex's white suit is drenched in blood he has the sledgehammer over his shoulder, Lex has a maniacal look on his face and he is muttering under his breath

Two steps behind Alex Walker is holding the 6CW belt , he is frantically trying to keep up as Lex strides forward

Suddenly Lex stops and he swings the sledgehammer, Walker ducks dropping the belt to the floor as the sledgehammer slams against the wall sending debris flying

Lex screams out in frustration

LH" How did you let this happen???
Time and time again Alex I trust that you are taking care of business but over and over you let me down

You promised me that the contract was water tight, no hidden clauses no small print

Hell in a cell Alex!!!!!!!!!!

Lex gets in walkers face

Hell in a cell, I call that a pretty big effin clause don't you!!!!!

Walker looks sheepishly at the floor
Lex starts to pace up and down

You need to fix this Alex, this is your mistake
You have to make this right!!!!!

Again Walker looks at the floor which infuriates Lex

Lex grabs Alex by his jacket pushing him against the wall

Do you understand me Alex?

Walker stares ahead but Lex gets right in his face

UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Walker nods, Lex releases his grip and picks the 6CW belt from the floor and takes a few steps away turning as though to speak he sees Alex Walker shaking with fear

Lex shakes his head and laughs befoer turning away and walking to his office

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 25 Apr 2012, 2:03 pm

The screen shows a door with a Union Jack paint job on it and a brass plaque with “Trevor Swann – international cricketing and wrestling superstar” written on it. We hear a voice from beyond the door which is obviously Trevor’s.

TS: Oh my love how I’ve let you down in recent months. I’m sorry but that will change now at Night of Glory I’ll be able to lavish you with the free-weight title that should be rightly mine. After winning so many matches recently we deserve this.

TS: You have always been there for me. You have never let me down or betrayed me. When others have fallen short you have always stood by me. When I returned to 6WF and things didn’t start well you were there for me but now things are going well and I’m not ashamed of you anymore.

TS: Oh Elizabeth you are my one true fan in the entire world. Whilst the crowd boo me and wish me pain and injury you are there to soothe my pain. I’m sorry that I’ve been ashamed of you at times and perhaps hidden you away but that will be no more.

TS: Why your body is so smooth and firm; how I’ve missed your touch. Your long elegant neck that you have and the cute rounded bottom. I’ve missed so much about you in my life and I’m so happy that you will be there with me at Night of Glory to celebrate with me when I recapture the Free-weight title that should be mine.

A cleaner is seen walking along the corridor towards Trevor’s locker-room. Knocks on the door and goes to enter. The door opens and we see Trevor standing there with his back to us naked holding a cricket bat in his arms with no one else present in the room.

Cleaner: erm sorry Trev I’ll come back later....

The door closes and we hear some swearing coming from Trevor’s lock-room.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Apr 2012, 3:41 pm

The camera opens in Zane Altairs dressing room, the picture seems grainy and it becomes clear that Zane is filming himself on a handy cam

Zane turns the camera on his face, far too close at first he fiddles with the buttons trying to pan out, he drops the camera

ZA" Damn stoopid thang!!!"

Strange grunts and wheezes can be heard as Zane struggles with the camera, the view darts back and forth before the picture finally settles

Zane is sat in front of a table

ZA" Night of Glory, one of the biggest nights in the wrestling calendar, I'd better get my game face on - theres some serious training needed for this

7 pack challenge????

I best start slow , don't wanna get ahead of myself

Zane reaches out of shot and lifts a six pack of beer on to the table, one by one he opens the bottles and downs each one

Letting out a loud burp Zane wipes his mouth and smiles he reaches over and picks up the camera, again turning it on his face

ZA" Hows about me and you go have us some fun"

With the camera view returning outwards Zane pushes open the door to his dressing room, he walks down a corridor turning a corner he comes to a door, on the door a sign reads

V-X

Zane lifts his hand to knock before changing his mind, continuing down the corridor he comes to the next door, this sign reads

Uryu

Zane knocks confidently and waits for a reply

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

*Uryu slowly opens the door smiling but then looks a little diossapointed*

Uryu: Zane, what an interesting suprise but can we make this quick, I got a meeting to get to.

Zane:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:08 pm

The crowd are alive with anticipation as the lights in the arena begin to flicker....

Judas Has Returned

Static covers the wording before 'Blind Faith' erupts from the speakers and the crowd raise the roof as Clarke James walks out on to the stage, his European Championship draped across his shoulder. He stares out into the crowd, a look of seriousness etched across his face before heading the ramp...

RJ: Ladies and Gents can you feel the anticipation?! Four men. One tournament. One winner.

MW: Two matches. One night. It doesn't get bigger than this, RJ.

RJ: Indeed Mike, and this man must be the hot favourite. Unbeaten since defeating Marshall Murdoch for the European Title, this man is on the run of his life. Just a year after laying down for Hero and here he is, just like he said he would be.

MW: It pains me to say it, be we could be looking at this years Fight For The RIght winner!

James strides down the ramp, jogging on the spot outside the ring before leaping on the apron and climbing the turnbuckle to salute the fans. He takes a mic in his hands before leaping down into the ring...

CJ: Can you feel it?

Crowd: YEAH!

CJ: Can you smell it?

CJ: Do you want it?

CJ: Cause you're gonna get it. I said i'd do it. I'm gonna win this damn thing and prove that i am THE best in this company. I'm the real effing deal. I'm what makes this place tick. I'm not some cliched Aussie fool. I'm not some delusional gangster wannabe and i sure as hell ain't no big pimpin', catchphrase stealing, Clifford Franklin fan boy. I'm C J James. And i am your tournament winner...

Crowd: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

CJ: Listen, i know it's easy to come out here and proclaim you're the best. Sh*t i've seen them all do it. DIfference is, the thing that seperates me and the 3 others is that for the last 2 months i've been THE stand out perfomer. Unbeaten. Not pinned. Not submitted and believe me when i say ain't nothing gonna change that. I am the form competitor. I've got the tools to back up credentials and prove to everyone why when i see it i say it with conviction.

So let's see how many of my esteemed opponents have the balls to come out here and tell me otherwise...

James sit's down in the ring, staring up the ramp...

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:48 pm

('Rain Wizard' screams out of the speakers, and the crowd's cheers instantly turn to boos as Crime Lord slowly strides out onto the ramp, he is holding a microphone and staring right down the ramp at Clarke who is still sat down.)

CL- You're right Clarke, you're none of those things you listed, you're nobody. You're still a follower, a sheep, a mindless drone. You once followed Hero, a noble cause to be fair, but the 'deity' you follow now is one of idiots, a united group of stupid, delusional "fans". While you once pandered for the affection of Hero, you've replaced it with your desperate pleas for affection, or even for some attention from these people. Every single time you come out, you have to remind everybody who the hell you are, because you're an afterthought. In this tournament you're just making up the numbers.

Do you not realise how pathetic it is watching a grown man jump around the ring asking people to shout 'yeah' at him? What the hell do you think that's going to gain you? If I was you, I'd be in the back training as hard as I possibly could because you know you're just one match away from facing me. You'll need to be on the run of your life just to last in the ring with me, while you'll have toiled away with fellow worthless colleague Max Adamson, fighting over the title of most useless 6CWF superstar, I'll have made quick work of JJ Johnson for the umpteenth time, it seems, these past few months.

It doesn't matter how good of a run you've been on Clarke, because you're heading straight for a brick wall. Whether I have to face you or Max Adamson, there isn't a chance either of you will snatch away my chance of glory. I have climbed the ladder more times than anybody else left in this tournament, or this tournament in fact. I know what it takes to get to the top, I know you're ready to fight tooth and nail to get it, but I am equal to that, no, I am better than that. I am ready for anything anybody can throw at me because I can already feel the title getting closer and I will not let it slip from my grasp again.

I don't just have the balls to tell you that you're wrong, that I'm the man to beat, I have the balls to prove it. I'll do it now, I'll do it at Night of Glory, I'll do it any time, anywhere because I am infinitely better than you in every single way. Like it or Lump it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:05 pm

The arena lights go down and the fans fall into a silence of anticipation as the titantron starts to show static, before coming fully on to show a the “Genesis” logo. A voice is then heard over the speakers.

VO: It started as little more than a group of new kids on the block led by a failed star.

The screen then shows an image of Triple D standing in the ring, flanked by Jackson Black, Scorpion and Angealus. The image is then of Gazzy D standing tall over the fallen Triple D.

VO: But it wasn’t long before a true leader was found and the master plan of Genesis finally came into life.

Images then show on the screen of Gazzy D with the World Title and Alex Walker, with Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater.

VO: But again, the weak link was removed and the metamorphosis of the Genesis disease kept occurring, trying to find the perfect set-up to fully take control.

Various images of Genesis are shown in different incarnations, with Gazzy D leaving, Mr Kenty, Internecio and Udo Berg arriving, then Internecio leaving.

VO: Then finally, their plan was completed as they found their ideal ruler, who along with Alex Walker, helped to choke the very life out of 6CW.

The screen shows Lex Hart winning the 6CW World Title with the help of Genesis, and then Genesis taking over 6CW, with various clips of them beating down 6CW superstars and taking over Escalation.

VO: But even when all hope seemed lost, one man, one true prophet kept fighting on, even when all hope seemed lost, he never lay down.

The screen shows different shots of Keith Leone throughout his was with Genesis, from being cheated at Born in Fire and fired by Alex Walker, to kicking Internecio off of a cell and brawling with Lex Hart.

VO: Now, after shedding blood, sweat and tears in the process, he has earned the opportunity to finally eliminate Genesis and take his rightful place at the top of 6CW.

Video footage shows Keith Leone winning the Elimination Chamber match and then fighting with various members of Genesis, the last image being Keith Leone and Lex Hart squaring up to one another.

Suddenly the screen goes back to static and remains like that for a few minutes before a different and more familiar voice is heard.

Voice: The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

“Limo Wreck” then plays out as the fans give a massive pop for the arrival of Keith Leone. Leone slowly walks out onto the stage, in his usual ring attire. Leone pauses to soak up the atmosphere at the top of the ramp, before removing his hood, looking focused down at the ring. Leone then walks down the ramp, before going to the time keeper and getting a microphone, then rolling into the ring as the fans keep on cheering loudly. Leone then waits for the reaction to die down before speaking.

Leone: 9 months; 9 months of pain and torment, 9 months of screwjobs and injustice, 9 months of an autocracy led by a fanatic all boils down to one night and one match in particular. The entire fate of 6CW and Genesis lies in the hands of two men.

Crowd: 6CW, 6CW, 6CW...

Leone: When I came out here 9 months ago to talk about the Genesis conspiracy and plan, I was still booed, I was called crazy for my ideas, as no man in his right mind would honestly believe that an owner would try to kill his own company, but what a difference 9 months makes. Now, I could go back and repeat to you fans all of the history that Genesis had, all of the conspiracy I have already uncovered, but you’ve all heard it before and I think there is no doubt in any of your minds as to who is in the right in this situation, and who is the true enemy. So I’m sorry to all of you people, but tonight, you take a back seat, because I have nothing to say to you except that I will once again give everything I have to end Genesis, but now it’s time to address the parasites that have been slowly killing this company for approaching a year now.

I think I’ll start with Alex Walker, as we’ve had such a close relationship since I came to 6CW. It doesn’t seem like five minutes since you were phoning me, asking if I could head that group of youngsters you had assembled, to take control of 6CW. Just imagine, if I had sold my soul and joined you, there would be no 6CW already, Genesis would have already taken this company six feet under and you’d be a happy puppet master, controlling his little army, atop your throne of the bones of the men who gave all they had for this company. Geoff Steel, Josh Valour, Mason White, the list goes on, and if this was 9 months ago on the night after Destiny, I wouldn’t care about any of them. Back then I just cared that I had survived a Chamber of Horrors match and won the Destiny Battle Royal in one night, and was going on to claim my rightful World Title shot. But a funny thing happened on the way to this moment Alex, I grew up. Back then I didn’t care about or respect anyone else, I believed that everyone else was against me and thought that no one deserved to even share the arena with me, let alone have the right to talk to me. I was against you because of the chip on my shoulder, I thought it would be fun to play with fire and when it burnt me, and I decided that I should take my revenge. But as I fought against you, it became apparent to me that there were other guys who were fighting against you, not because you cheated them out of titles, but because you had threatened their beliefs and federation. These men were willing to put their own jobs and careers on the line just to stop you killing this federation that they loved, and this shook my own ideology to the very core. As I watched you take down these men I still hated you for the hell you had put me through, but my hate grew as I watched you take away these men’s hopes and dreams from them. It made me sick to my stomach as you tried to tear down this federation that they had fought to save, which is why today you have a very big problem on your hands, as I now have multiple things to fight for. I not only want that World Title that you have screwed me out of 3 times over now, I not only want to crush that organisation that has screwed me over and left me a bloodied pulp on more times than I care to remember, but I also want to save this federation that so many guys have stood up to you beforehand and have tried to stop you. I may never like these allies that I had in my fight and I may never admire their nice guy ideology, but I will respect their guts and determination. So Alex, I want you to know that at Night of Glory, it’s all personal, and I am going to enjoy every last second of picking apart your golden goose before finally killing the Genesis poison pumping through the veins of 6CW.

But I have only one opponent at Night of Glory, thanks to some handiwork from myself and Phil Liederman, which is the crazed World Champion himself, Lex Hart. Now for a long time my dislike was hidden from 6CW when you were still the mystery backer for Genesis, who John Liederman wanted to expose as a fraud. But you managed to beat him didn’t you? You revealed yourself at the opportune moment and managed to become the 6CW World Champion, but you also managed to eliminate Liederman himself from the picture by blowing up his own production truck. Now John Liederman was one of those men who actually had the guts to stand up to Genesis and was prepared to put his own personal wellbeing on the line against you, so I have as much respect for him as I have for anyone, so taking him out was a big error on your part. But you’re main problem is that you embody the whole ideology of Genesis, the same ideology that I despise. You were willing to do anything to win that World Title, including letting three men tear each other apart, before cheating your own ally, and beating me down with a steel chair, as you couldn’t get the job done using your own strength. From that day you’ve proven time and again that you aren’t worthy of that title, by fighting nobodies and trying with all your might to stop me getting my World Title shot, but what you didn’t count on, is just was a tough and defiant S.O.B. I really am. You’ve hit me over the head with sledgehammers and I have come back fighting, you’ve had the rest of Genesis beat me down and I still managed to walk away, hell, you locked me in a Chamber with 3 guys who were told to beat me with you as the referee, and yet I still stand before you today as the number one contender. You’ve shown that offensively you’re good, but you’re just not good enough to stop me, which is where the Hell in a Cell comes into the equation. For 9 months I have played all of your games, and you’ve had me trapped in a cage almost. Well it’s time that you came into my world now, it’s time for you to be locked inside this Cell I’ve been trapped in for all of this time, and it’s time for you to feel my pain. No Genesis, no screw-jobs, just me taking out 9 months of frustration in the form of tearing you apart. You’ve seen what I did to Dicey Reilly inside a steel structure, and he was a man who’d barely done a thing to me, you’ve made my life miserable on the other hand. I don’t only want to take away that World Title and Genesis from you, I want to finish you. I want to end Genesis with a bang by ending the career of their leader, and where better to do it than a Hell in a Cell match? Nothing will stop me at Night of Glory, not Genesis, not Team 6CW, nobody. I will not stop fighting until you are lying in a bloodied mess on the mat and I am standing tall as the 6CW World Champion.

I hope you’re ready for this Sunday Lex, because on that day, Genesis dies with you.

“Limo Wreck” plays out once again as the crowd pop and Keith Leone stares intensely into the camera. Keith Leone then exits the ring and walks up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:05 pm

James continues to sit, staring up the ring at Crime Lord....

CJ: A sheep?

James gets to his feet...

CJ: How exactly does coming out here and being adored by the fans make me a sheep?!

And before you even answer, let's take a look at you, probably the biggest coat tail riding hypocrite to ever grace this company! Weren't you so out of touch and so far from the main event that the so called 'Mafia Boss' had to turn to some phony god to get recognised. Didn't you spend just as much time; if not more than me, running around doing Hero's bidding like some little bitch!?

Crime Lord snarls down the ramp at James...

CJ: Yeah that's right. And the only reason you managed to pull yourself from out of his shadow was cause the self obsessed cretin up sticks and left. Before that, the only afterthought around here was you, and what's pathetic, is watching and looking at someone who claims to some world beating ex champ and thinking 'Sh*t son? Where did it all go wrong?'.

You think you're better than me cause you're a 'former' World Champ? Well let me give you a free history lesson here 'Champ'...... History ain't worth jack!

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: See it's all about the present. I don't need to look back on what i have or haven't acheived to validate how good i am, fact is, i know exactly how good i am. I know full well that i can beat you, JJ, Max, Cassius, Saint or any other former world champ they wanna throw my way. I've got all your numbers. I am THE most talented, THE most improved, THE most intense, determined and damn right gutsy performer in this company. And believe me, you're absolutely right, Crimey! I will do anything to get that shot. Tooth and nail? That ain't the half of it. I'll fight to the end, with every breath in this body i won't give up until there is nothing else i can do. I'll scale walls, climb mountains, i'll move heaven and earth if i have to. And you know something? That makes me the most dangerous competitor that YOU have to face. See you're walking in to the unknown. See you, Max, JJ. You don't know what i'm capable of or how far i'll go.

When it comes down to it, this is it. This is the culmination of everything i've been chasing. Since the day i walked into this company. And you think i'm gonna sit back and watch a bunch of over-hyped, self obssessed bunch of fools parade round thinking there the be all and end all of this company? Please. I spent enough time listening to a moron preach that to me, hell, i'm over qualified when it comes to that sh*t.

But see, if you're really ready for anything, and if you truly believe that you've got me picked then hell, what are we waiting for...

James takes off his t-shirt as the crowd roar...

CJ: Whu don't you bring that monkey ass of yours down here and we can just get it on....?

James stares at Crime Lord, gesturing for him to come down the ramp...

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 26 Apr 2012, 7:22 am

(Crime Lord whips off his jacket as the crowd starts getting ready for a fight, Crime Lord strides down the ramp and gets into the ring, he stands nose to nose with James who is not backing down.)

CL- There was a big difference between the way I was a member of the Church and the way you were Clarke. Hero NEEDED me, he needed me to legitimise his faction, before me it was weak, amateur, simply not good enough. You, on the other hand, you NEEDED Hero, because he made you noticeable, he made you more than just plain, boring, dull Clarke James. It's no surprise once you left Hero that you've become less and less important in proceedings, you're no longer up and coming star Clarke James, you're stagnating, old Clarke James.

Hero left, the Church continued. That's a fact James, and just because you think you can ignore it, put your head into the sand because otherwise you have nothing on me won't change that it is a fact. When the Church ended, it ended on my terms, I booted Rapture in the head, I attacked Marshall Murdoch, I took apart the Church within two weeks, you spent month after goddamn month trying to do what took me moments!

You're all talk Clarke, you keep telling everybody you're the best because really you're telling yourself you're the best, because you need to, because you're scared. You're just one match away from facing a man who could literally end your career, I've done it before James, sent people back on a stretcher never to be seen again, you could be next. That's why you have to tell yourself that you're this great unbeaten demigod because if you don't, the fear will overwhelm you.

It's a mistake to fill yourself with false confidence though James, you're only going to end up disappointing yourself. You're not going to beat me, you don't stand a chance. That's not because of my history, impressive as it is, it's because I'm the best now, I've been the best for four years, and I will continue to be the best until I decide I don't want to be.

You can call me down here for fight, but the truth of the matter is, you don't want one, you didn't expect me to walk down this ramp and get into the ring, you didn't expect me to take off my jacket.

(Crime Lord starts rolling up his sleeves.)

CL- You didn't expect me to do that. You were bluffing Clarke, and I can see it in your eyes that you're still desperately hoping that this isn't real, that you didn't actually just ASK me for a fight. I've just got one question for you James...are you ready?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 26 Apr 2012, 9:24 am

Cassius Zhi is backstage with Clarissa.

Cassius : Saint. When will you give yourself a chance and stop making these foolish mistakes that progressively anger me? When will you stop making these foolish mistakes that only serve to accelerate your dismal fate?

Cassius points at the camera

Cassius : Small victories will count for nothing on the final battlefield Saint. They are merely contributory afterthoughts to the ultimate result.

Your calling the authorities to have me wrongfully sectioned granted you the sweet taste of success for one summer Saint. But by winter, this bitter cold front was back to put you in the shade once more.

Your poorly disguised attack on Miss Jessica cast a momentary shadow over her dominance here in 6WF. But she too, will one day be back in all her radiance – ready as ever to take on 6WF by my side.

And you tying me up, in a straightjacket this past week at the 6CWF Supershow, kept me restrained for one night… Saint. For the duration of one TV show.

But come 6CW Night of Glory, it will be you who will be restrained, Saint… it will be you who is bound and tied… IN THE MOST PAINFUL SUBMISSION HOLD OF YOUR LIFE! And the effects… will last with you… forever! The pain will be seared onto your memory, like the fiery brand on the hide of a bovine beast – a constant reminder that wherever you roam – YOU BELONG TO ME!

Small victories will count for nothing in the shadow of my grandest triumph, Saint.
Those sweet little pick me ups you have enjoyed over the past year will all evaporate in the bitter aftertaste of your excruciating defeat.

This is Tibetan Torture, Saint.
My homeland.
And your resting place!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 26 Apr 2012, 10:34 am

(Crime Lord and Clarke James are stood nose to nose in the ring, the crowd are chanting "Fight" over and over...)

"Tonight Tonight" starts playing and the crowd goes up a notch as Max Adamson walks out onto the ramp, he has the attention of both Clarke James and Crime Lord, Max slowly paces across the ramp from side to side twirling a microphone;

Max: Clarkey, Crimey, lets take it easy here. This potential scrap between you two, is irrelevent. Because Clarke won't even be in the final to face you Crimey, should you make it of course, because I will be in the final. And before Crimey comes out with the "speaking of irrelevent, here's Max Adamson", well listen up Crime Lol'd, Max Adamson HAS been irrelevent for far too long now. Now is the time for me to become what is destined of me. To be crowned 6WF Undisputed Champion. My ticket is through Fight for the Right, and while you two talk of achievements and brawls and baseball, or whatever the hell you two were on about, I am just two matches away from being crowned Mr Fight for the Right!

(Max readjusts his arms and lifts the microphone back to his mouth)

Max: I know that JJ Johnson will come out with his hibbity flippity hippity hop, I know Crime Lord will bore the crowd to death before hitting his opponent with a Cyclone and calling it by another name that is a poor pun on his stupid name, and I know Clarke James is still haunted by Hero to the extent where he secretly follows Chaos around due to the surprising similarities between the two... But none of this matters, none of it. We are in the semi finals for a reason, because we are four of the greatest competitors in 6WF, like us or hate us, that is a fact. It's about proving which one of us is the best of the best, and I hate to break it to you chump steaks, Max Adamson is the best of the best, Max Adamson is going to be Mr Fight for the Right, and Max Adamson is going to become, the NEW 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF THE WORRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLDDDDD-ahhhh!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 26 Apr 2012, 10:56 am

Wah Wah Wah, will you quit with the whining and moaning, jeesh Keith nobody wants to hear it

As Leone walks up the ramp Lex Hart steps out through the curtain
Lex is dressed in a grey pinstripe suit and tie; he removes his sunglasses as the crowd start to boo his arrival

Patting the 6CW belt Lex smiles and beckons the crowd to continue

LH” Come on boo me, boo boo isn’t he terrible, boo we hate Lex we hate Lex we hate Lex!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the crowd continue to shout but most are confused that Lex is starting his own anti Lex chant

LH” Ha Ha idiots

Like lost sheep following the herd, not a single original thought amongst you, what it must be like to live in a world where one person is as stupid as the next, zombies the lot of you and all hail king zombie before me

Mr Keith Leone (Lex bows mockingly) the crowd cheer at the mention of his name

LH” See again you cheer, you have no idea why, is he the good guy???

Lex is bad so Keith must be good, yay Keith

But wait Keith hurt Dicey, boo!!!!!!!!

But Lex betrayed Dicey, Go Keith, yay!!!!!

So what is it Keith are you the noble good guy, desperate to save 6CW for the fans from the big bad????????

Or is it your own selfish need to mess with the establishment Keith

You think you’ve grown up, that you’ve removed the chip from your shoulder – Ha don’t make me laugh

This is all about you; you have drawn out this for your own ends

You have known for months who was behind Genesis, do you really expect us to believe that a few little electrical failures would stop the mighty Keith Leone from revealing his little secret if he really wanted to?

You played the game well Mr Leone
You have never cared about saving 6CW

It was only when I took this belt that you decided it was personal

Your own ego demanded that you were the top guy and so you decided to keep it to yourself

Bide your time

You stood back and allowed what happened to Liederman
His blood is on your hands Keith, all you had to do was spill the beans earlier and all of that would never have happened

But no your own selfish need to be on top, to be the man took over

You have to have your moment
Headline Night of Glory

Win or lose Keith you don’t care about 6CW

If I offered you this belt right now in return for walking away and allowing Genesis to rise we all know what your decision would be

You don’t care about these fans Keith
You never have

CROWD CHANT 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex laughs

6CW???????

6CW??????

6CW is a shadow of its fallen self

6CW is a house of ill repute a depraved example of what is wrong with society today, Keith Leone epitomises everything that is wrong, that is disgusting about 6CW

6CW is broken and it needs saving

6CW needs redemption

6CW needs Genesis – You all need Genesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex looks to the sky closes his eyes and smiles

In the beginning 6CW was created and all was good but 6CW has become corrupt, 6CW has lost its way

One man has stepped forward, its Lord and Master

Its saviour

Salvation is nearly upon us

Redemption is near

Genesis is rising ( Lex takes a huge breath and a massive smile appears on his face)

The crowds booing grows louder and louder

Lex starts to speak again but is drowned out by chants

Kick his ass, kick his ass, kick his ass, Kick his ass, kick his ass, kick his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex starts to look around nervously

Leone smiles and starts to walk towards Lex

Lex takes a step backwards

Whoah whoa whoah just a second there Keithy – It always comes back to violence with you, as soon as things get a bit to intellectual a bit to spiritual then the fists start flying

I had a feeling you might pull something

Somebody like you cant be trusted to play by the rules so I had a word with Alex Walker before I came out here, now I know in the past he has been about as useful as a chocolate teapot but I’ll give him his dues he has come through on this one

Leone looks confused

You see I knew you would try and soften me up, you know you can’t beat me fair and square after all

Leone laughs

You are not the only one who can make late changes on contracts, to throw in a stipulation at the last minute, so try this on for size Keith

If you touch one hair on my head before Night of Glory you forfeit your right to this match

You lay one hand on me and at Night of Glory there will be no contest, 6CW will be no more and GCW will be the future

So come on Keithy take your best shot come on I’ll make this easy for you

Lex walks down and gets in Keith’s face

Come on, hit me, go on, I dare you

Lex closes his eyes and waits for Keith’s response

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 26 Apr 2012, 11:49 am

Zane lowers his camera and puts on a sad face

ZA" Aaah diddums were you expecting somebody else to be knockin at ya door?

Uryu shrugs his shoulders

Zane places his hand on Uryu's shoulder

ZA" Man up dude!!

You can't wander around all glum over some broad
Where's yer balls

You need to show her who's boss
Stop all this poetry s***, meek and mild stuff you got going

You gotta go out there and grab her, tell her what you want

Cos man she's a fine piece of ass and if you don't there's a playa stood in front of you that might have to show her how a real man handles his business

You get me???

Zane smiles and holds out his hand for a hi 5

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 26 Apr 2012, 12:21 pm

*Uryu stands there pondering and refuses the hi 5*

Uryu: Don't get me wrong, I know where you are coming from but that is not how I work. I want them to know that I am there for them, that they can come to me with anything and we can talk about it. I won't be the boss because I know that if I go too far I will lose it and flip out. I do not intend to let that happen. I will defend her, I will treat her like she deserves to be treated, with respect and like an angel. Where would we all be without love?

*Uryu then spots Clarissa approaching and smiles a little at Zane as he starts to promo on the fly.*

Uryu: Ah...and as for you kid, that title will be mine because Scorpion will be too busy signing Action Man toys, Dragon is too busy with the human stench machine VX. Longinus will be attacking Scorpion with I dunno a pool cue! Trevor will be going out for a duck and you will be left alone to me, I may not be the odds on favourate here but once you start slipping up and making mistakes it will be all I need!

*Zane nods as Clarissa approaches them, looking a little curious and angry*

Clarissa: Hey you two, save it for later. Uryu, has he been holding you up?

*Uryu smiles a little, looking a little relieved*

Uryu: I was almost ready anyway, just give me two minutes ok?

*She nods and heads to the parking lot as Uryu heads back into the locker room to finish getting ready*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 26 Apr 2012, 12:42 pm

Zane closely watches Clarissa walking away before back to Uryu

ZA" Err yeah whatever man, errm catch ya later"

Zane turns and shouts to Clarissa

ZA" Hey Clarissa wait up"

Zane jogs over to where Clarissa has stopped

ZA" You can't have a good looking lady like you roaming these dark corridors alone, how about I walk you to where you need to go

Give us the chance to get to know one another a little bit better"

Clarissa smiles nervously and looks back to Uryu's dressing room where the door is now closed

C" Err I guess so "

Zane puts his arm round Clarissa's shoulder as they walk off in the distance

ZA" So tell me what exactly do you see in wet willy back there?"

Clarissa giggles as they exit the building and out to the parking lot

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu 26 Apr 2012, 1:32 pm

The camera cuts to the 6CWF parking lot and we see Zane and Clarissa walking along in the background. Trevor Swann steps out of the door nearest the camera with his kit bag with his cricket bat sticking out over his shoulder. Trevor seems in a relaxed mood whistling Rule Britannia. He looks up as Zane and Clarissa approach him.

TS: Wow Clarissa I know I like to cover the field when I’m fielding but you really are spreading yourself around recently aren’t you. Especially keeping the company of tail-enders like Zane and Uryu. Guess they are just playing in partnership though like a good pair of batsmen. When you want to move up the order though you know where my Locker-room is so you can see if you can keep up with an opener like me.

ZA: Just watch it Trev man; you knows you are from a different time period and won’t keep up with us young guns.

TS: That’s the problem with you youth of today always resorting to guns and gangs. Not knowing how to get the job done with the best tools for the job.

*Trevor lowers his bag and takes out his bat taking up a batsman’s stance and playing an imaginary stroke*

TS: Hey Carissa love you know I’ve been caught out a few times in my life and I’ve even been bowled out for a duck once or twice. What I’m saying is that yes my bails have fallen but the current pair you hang around with in Uryu and Zane here..... they don’t even have any bails to drop.

Trevor smiles and turns to go....

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 26 Apr 2012, 1:33 pm

Max Adamson is seen staring intently at Clarissa from behind, and out of sight. He stares at her for a good 10-15 seconds before she walks off.

Max: Now we play the waiting game...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 26 Apr 2012, 1:53 pm

Mcmanus is shown in his Locker room, he is sat looking at a poster, with several lines of words and pictures on it. The Camera zooms in to show the words and pictures

‎2009 - I changed the game (A picture of Mcmanus Lifting the British Cruiserweight title when he became the youngest one in history crowd cheering in the background)
2010 - That change continued (another picture of Mcmanus with the title is beside this line shaking hands with an opponent)
2011 - The game changed Me (A picture of Mcmanus crushing the leg of James Eagle beside this one and the crowd booing)
2012- ......... NO MORE GAMES!! ( A picture of an Intense looking Mcmanus is beside this one)

JM- At night of glory, I will once again become a number one contender to a belt.
I have defeated all 3 of these men more than once and I will do so again.

(Jenny walks into the room and smiles at James)

JM- That is all I have to say right now, so get the hell out of here

Mcmanus slams the door shut and the 2's Laughter can be heard inside

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 26 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm

*A few minutes later Uryu walks to the parking lot wearing casual jeans and a plain dark blue t-shirt. He sees Clarissa and Zane talking and starts to walk over*

Clarissa: Zane...I know you mean well but I am already involved with someone.

*Zane nods and heads away as he passes Uryu*

Uryu: Zane, plenty more fish out there for you, don't worry.

*Zane just passes him by as Uryu walks up to Clarissa and smiles*

Uryu: It seems we both got distracted by Zane, are you ready?

Clarissa: Yeah, wouldn't be here otherwise Uryu.

Uryu: So, where are we heading?

*Clarissa giggles and smiles*

Clarissa: A place I know, don't worry.

*The pair of them went to a Ford Focus as Clarissa unlocked it and sat in the drivers seat, Uryu sat in the passenger seat and Clarissa sped out of the parking lot as Uryu looked suprised, Clarissa giggled happily all the way to a secluded part of Birmingham. Uryu scared and suprised at Clarissas wild side as he steps out the car*

Uryu: Whered that come from?

*Clarissa giggled as she stepped out*

Clarissa: It's how I unwind after a tough day. Like you use computer games to unwind.

*Uryu nods and looks around as he sees a small pizzeria with neon signs and no tables in sight. Clarissa enters and smiles as Uryu follows. An aged man standing there smiling*

Clarissa: Frank! haven't seen you in ages, hows the family?

*Frank and Clarissa hugged over the counter as Uryu smiles nervously*

Frank: So is this the guy I have been hearing about?

*Clarissa nods as Uryu looks confused, Frank passing him a wrestling magazine with Uryu on the front cover next to Clarissa*

Uryu: I guess after the incident at Sinatras...

Clarissa: and Zane earlier today.

Frank: What will you two be having then?

*Clarissa smiles at Frank as Uryu looked at the menu*

Clarissa: A standard hawian, two fries and two cokes please

Frank: Alright, gimmie five minutes.

*Clarissa nodded as she and Uryu sat down on waiting chairs*

Uryu: Should we talk to the magazine tomorrow?

Clarissa: We could ignore it, you know how they make things up.

*A few silent minutes pass as both of them look unsure and nervous*

Frank: Orders up Clarissa!

*She nods and carrys it to the car, passing Uryu the money to pay Frank*

Frank: Take care you two.

*Uryu and Clarissa sat in the car and slowly ate the pizza, the deafening silence couldnt cut the air*

Uryu: So, we could see the editor seperatly or...

Clarissa: Well, we could do that...

Uryu: Or?

*Clarissa then kissed Uryu on the lips as he looked into her eyes with suprise. The mountain of worry, fear and stress immediatly fell off both of them as Uryu blushed*

Uryu: I kinda like or

*He then kissed Clarissa on the lips as the camera fades to black, them still kissing*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Thu 26 Apr 2012, 3:20 pm

Jenny and Mcmanus, Walk out of the arena still giggling like a couple of school kids. James has changed from a tracksuit into a navy blue suit. Jenny is Dressed in a bright pink dress.

J- So where to James?

JM- wherever, I just want to be with you.

J- Pizza?

JM- Why Not.

Jenny and James walk to the Car Park and Get into James' White Audi RS5, they both share a kiss before speeding off out.

We Catch up with the couple several moments later.

J- Here we are James. Clarrisa recomended me this place, so it better be good or she will be........................Hang on is that her car?

Jenny and James Look over, before walking over to the car, Jenny Knocks on the window.

J- Get a room love birds.

James and Jenny walk into the Pizzeria and take a seat as we fade to black

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 26 Apr 2012, 3:55 pm

Opposite a quiet restaurant emblazoned with a bright neon sign, a Lamborghini Diablo with blacked out windows is parked between a Ford Focus and an Audi RS5.

A worker from the pizzeria opposite, makes his way towards the Lamborghini with an extra large pizza in hand. The waiter knocks on the window of the Lamborghini, but to no answer. The waiter then opens the driver's door. Diablo clumsily falls sideways out of the drivers seat, onto the tarmac, sending a pair of expensive binoculars scuttling across the floor.

Diablo and the waiter exchange an awkward glance as Diablo gets to his feet, then without a word dusts himself down and takes the pizza, handing the waiter a ten pound note. As he does the waiter sees a smudged line of lipstick on Diablo's thumb and forefinger, then sees a similar smudge on Diablo's lips as The Last of the Famous International Playboys says "Thank You". Diablo nods at the waiter twice then gets back in his car.

The waiter picks up Diablo's binoculars and opens his driver's door again, catching him kissing his own hand with a pizza on his lap. Diablo snatches the binoculars and slams the door again, this time the waiter hears the whirring of the automatic lock and makes his way back to the restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:46 pm

Keith Leone looks around the arena and then starts to stamp his foot on the ground as suddenly Lex Hart looks up slightly concerned. Leone then lunges forward to hit a Concuss kick, but stops at the last second and lowers his boot.

Leone: Do you honestly believe that I’ve waited nine months to bash your brains out but I can’t wait a few more days to do it inside Hell in a Cell?

Lex looks on slightly disappointedly that Leone didn’t assault him and Leone then starts to smile before pacing across the stage, back and forth.

Leone: I know that you’re scared Lex, heck I would be too if I were some low rate 6WF reject, who was about to be locked inside a cage with the most talked about and most dangerous man in wrestling today.

Let’s look at the past shall we? I did attack Dicey Reilly, I assaulted him, his friends and the closest thing he has to family, and it got me to where I am now. If you told me I had to do it again to get to where I am today, you’re damn right I would. But this is where you start to trail off in the wrong direction though, you see, I’ve already said that the 6CW Title isn’t the only thing I am fighting for at Night of Glory. Like it or not Lex, not everyone is the shallow scum that you are, me for instance, I enjoy the more simple things in life, the morning singing of birds, the stars twinkling in the sky, or the screams of a man as I scrubs his face across the mesh of a cage.

The crowd start to cheer as Leone has a maniacal glint in his eye, before he winks at Lex who starts to look a little more uncomfortable around Leone.

Leone: You see Lex, you can deflect all you want onto me, but the fact is, it’s just going to fuel me to be more dangerous when we’re locked inside of that cell. While I was kicking Dicey’s @55, you were attacking man at a charity fundraiser, and waiting for your moment to start sponging off of Dicey’s new found fame that he gained by fighting me. Then when the time was right for you, you decided to try to finish the job on Liederman and get that World Title that you had failed to gain so many times beforehand. I mean seriously Lex, just look at the number of chances you have had to win that title and then the number of times you’ve failed. You’ve become so reliant on Genesis that you need to try and find loopholes to get out of this match, because you just don’t know how to survive without them for one night, or if you’re lucky, the broken down career you’ll have after Night of Glory is over. You know that even if for some reason I don’t get the job done inside Hell in a Cell and you somehow manage to hobble your way back into a 6CW arena sometime in the future, there will be a whole queue of guys waiting to kick your head in afterwards.

But Lex, let us not forget about 6CW and Genesis. You think that I don’t give a damn about this company? Let me tell you, I didn’t give a damn until I realised how important this company really is. In 6WF, I was never given the chance to shine, whereas guys like you were thrown straight into the spotlight because you had the right looks, but then you were brought back to the 6CW, and you got your teeth kicked in week in and week out, because suddenly you weren’t being protected from the big scary men who were going to beat the crap out of you. You’ve only managed to flourish here because Genesis was there to act as your own barrier, and now Genesis is trying to take control of this company just so that guys like you once again get their special treatment. It’ll be Alex’s little favourites ruling the roost, while the true fighters are left floundering at the bottom because they’re just too much of a threat for him. I am fighting for 6CW to survive so that guys like myself, Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly and co have a place to show off their true talent, while guys like you get to be shown up for the true cowards that you really are.

So I guess that this question is redundant now Lex, by all of your activity out here, but has the fear started to get to you now? Are the minutes getting faster, the days getting shorter, as Hell in a Cell comes closer and closer and the realisation that your career could be coming to a very premature end.

Keith Leone starts to laugh in the face of Lex Hart, who just stares back coldly at Keith Leone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 26 Apr 2012, 9:16 pm

The titron flickers into life and the scene is set on a roof top with the moon light glistening of the titles, there's a puddle of water in the middle of the flat roof and then the camera spins round to the night sky.

There's silhouette's on the horizon of houses and tree's the houses have got some lights switched on and they turn of one by one as the night fall's darker and darker.

Dogs can be herd barking in the distance and a cat screeching out in pain, The camera then spans round back to the roof top and there's a dark shadow of a man sitting on the ledge of the roof.

The man look's out into the dark and then stares at the full moon beaming down lighting the streets below him, The man then watches a drunk in the middle of the road staggering from side to side and falling on to some trash cans spilling rubbish all over the road, The drunk staggers up to his feet and carry's on down the road swaying from side to side.

The man takes a deep breath and then laugh's to himself he then looks into the camera and smiles as the crowd start to boo loudly as they realise the man on the roof is Yarmouth Blade.

Yarmouth Blade: The drunken fool doesn't know were he is and were he is going, Me on the other hand I know exactly were I am going, I am going to Night of Glory the biggest paper per view of the year, The biggest paper per view of the year that each single wrestler in that locker room wants to go to and be victorious.

And that is what Yarmouth Blade is going to be Victorious, I will win the treasure trail and then go for the world title, I don't care if Lex Heart has the title or Keith Leone I will cash the brief case in and finally be the world heavy weight champion.

Let's see who I have to face to win the brief case shall we, There's Hidari, he's been on a roll but all of his wins have been flukes, He think's he's the best in this business but we all know I am the better wrestler when it comes to the big one.

Then we have Perfect Jack my old mentor for what good he was, He wasn't that good to me or I would have won 6ng and not come second, He's just another flash in the pan who wants one last shot at the big time, Sure he tried to take out the giant Udo Berge but look what happened he still got up and had the nerve to choke slam me.

Then we have good old Hilly boy, This man does not know when to give up, He got lucky lucky last week when he pinned me for the win but that will not happen to me again I will make sure of that.

And back to the big man Udo Berge, The security guard of Genesis the one man that Lex Heart does not want to face for the world title sure Udo is big and strong but it is not impossible to knock the big man of his feet and then to beat him down like a dog.

And last but not least we have Jackson Black or will it be MR Kenty. Well I don't give a crap about those two, Black will have his hands full with not only Genesis but Kenty himself and they will beat the crap out of each other before they even get to the treasure trail and that is why Yarmouth Blade will become your next heavy weight champion of the world.

The boo loudly as the see Yarmouth Blade smiling into the camera and Yarmouth Blade then turns to the full moon in the night sky taking a deep breath and folds his arms behind his head as the Titron goes dark and the crowd start the you suck chant.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 27 Apr 2012, 12:33 pm

Lex wipes his mouth and takes a step back

LH "Keith, I have no doubt that it is the simple things in life you enjoy after all what more is there for people of your limited intelligence??

(The crowd start an bumhole chant)

And let's get one thing clear

When I win at Night of Glory, because lets face it Keithy it really is a foregone conclusion

The people that you say will be queueing up to kick my head in, oh there'll be queueing up all right alongside you in the dole queue when I fire all of your asses.

(The crowd boo)

Oh shut up
You talk about fear, of being afraid, of my career coming to an end

My career is only just getting started, I have a long and glorious road ahead of me - Of that I am sure

But can you say the same about yours

You have already admitted that there is no place for you in 6WF, soon your tenure here will be up and then what?

Summer season at Pontins?

Joining the broken bodies on one last ECW comeback?

Face it Leone, you are a nobody, a never was and a never will be and at Night of Glory I will rid your kind from this business once and for all!!!!!!!!

Lex takes a step forward and slaps Leone across the face, the crowd collectively gasp, taking a a step back Lex smiles, he drops the mic and slowly walks backwards up the ramp pleading with Leone to retaliate as he reaches the cutain Lex waves, the camera refocuses on Keith Leone as he looks on staring intently the anger burning in his eyes

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:58 pm

*The scene is set on a cloudy, rainy April day just outside Claridges hotel in Mayfair a few 6CWF fans with umbrellas open are bracing the conditions queueing outside the hotel waiting to get in. The scene quickly changes inside where last minute checks on the official Night of Glory press conference set is taking place with the technical crew busily shuffling around making everything is in top shape, with a long wooden table set out with black luxurious chairs tucked smartly under the tables. A plasma television set is placed on the wall just behind the table with NOG in red bold lettering centralised on the tv*

*The fans begin to fill the hotel guest area which is getting incredibly busy as a few fans are sitting down in anticipation while some are standing in the background patiently. Jack Reynolds and Jeff Thaddeus are getting last minute preps from the crew while looking very smart with matching grey suits with silky looking red ties. The press conference goes live to the world as the crowd begin to chant 6CWF loudly as Reynolds and Thaddeus come into shot waving at the crowd with grins slapped across both of the pairs faces and clutching microphones. The pair stand just behind the table as Thaddeus welcomes the audience*

JT: Welcome to the official Night of Glory press conference live in Claridges Hotel, Mayfair, London! and we are just a few nights away from the granddaddy of them all!

JR: You said it Jeff! its been a long, crazy and enchanting road but its time to cap off a incredible year for 6CWF.

JT: You said it Jack.. but these fans also deserve a round of applause.. if it wasn't for you this company wouldn't be around.. Thank you!

*The room erupts with cheers and 6CWF as Thaddeus beams and Reynolds applauds the crowd. The crowd simmer down as Reynolds goes to speak again*

JR: Now this press conference is to promote Night of Glory but also we get the chance to meet some of the stars that will be fighting it out on the grandest stage of them all so without further ado.. we would like to welcome this man..

*The crowd cheer as the scene goes black and a VT begins to play with a single microphone dangling over a ring with murky sunshine breaking through a broken window a voice - over begins to speak*

VO: Summer 2011.. something would happen.. Something would change the landscape of this very business permanently..

*The VT shows Mr Kenty walking to the ring with a icy glare in his first match against Ian morris and then shows the first ever Mic - check in action with Kenty getting the one, two, three. The VT carries onto showing Kenty standing over his fallen opponent on the turnbuckle looking out to the crowd arrogantly*

VO: The oldguard was worried.. superstars and crew were all taken back.. the future had arrived... and it was going to be a loud future...

KEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYY

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsqFM5Nuv3o So good by B.o.B begins to play with the VT as it shows Kenty standing on the ramp throwing the microphone away and then smirking as the VT shows numerous Kenty bombs and Mic - checks.

VO: It wasn't to long before success and Gold came his way aswell..

*The VT continues to play as it shows the night Kenty united with Genesis*

JT: Oh wow.. Kenty has joined Genesis can you believe that!

HL: He has some smarts this kid..

*The VT carries on showing Michael Sweetwater, Jackson Black and Mr Kenty causing mayhem backstage and all working effectively as a tag - team. The moving image then changes to Born of fire with Sweetwater and Kenty winning the Tag titles*

HL: GENESIS HAVE DONE IT.. Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty have made themselves tonight! they have survived the onslaught!

JT: Its a big win for those guys...

VO: The most dominant faction of all time was just beginning and so was his story to the threshold of greatness.. At night of Glory this man takes his place with the legends.. And the future promises to be..

*The image changes to Kenty clutching a descending microphone from the rafters in darkness as a single beam of white light engulfs him as the voiceover continues*

VO: Loud..

*The voiceover ends and the scene returns to the hotel as the crowd are giving off as mixed reaction as Jeff Thaddeus brings the microphone to his lips*

JT: Ladies and gentleman please welcome.. Mr Kenty!

*Numb rings around the hotel as a few fans get on their feet to welcome in a smug looking Kenty who is wearing a casual pinstripe suit with the top two buttons on the shirt clearly undone. Kenty is also donning a pair of black shades as he fully comes into view of the crowd and cameras just behind the table as the some fans start to chat "Mr Kenty" and others are still booing viciously. Taking his time to reflect on the welcome, Kenty removes his shades slowly showing his piercing blue eyes with his arrogant smirk still draped across his face. A microphone is quickly passed by a stagehand which is accepted by Kenty and a few seconds later Kenty raises the microphone to his lips*

Mr Kenty: Testing.... Testing... 1....2....3

*Some of the crowd begin to laugh while others are already beginning to get sick the sight of Kenty who's arrogance is palpable*

Mr Kenty: I'm going to keep this nice and sweet and straight to the point if you will.. in a few short nights I will be making my Night of Glory debut infront of 70,000 at our national stadium, Wembley and also millions watching worldwide and just worth noting down its on one of the Sky box offices.. the grand sum of £14.95 to enjoy a marathon of wrestling and showtime is around 10pm GMT so that would be around 5pm for our freinds across the pond. Right promotional bit done and dusted and its time for.. oh man what was I going to say... ahh now I have forgotten thanks a bunch 6CWF that mandatory promotional bit has made me lose my bearings oh jheeze...give me a moment folks..

*The crowd are still mixed as some lap it up and continue to chant Kenty while others are still hesitant to join in. Rolling his eyes sarcastically, Kenty begins to speak again*

Mr Kenty: In a few short nights a match will take place, well two actually that will cause havoc. And by havoc I mean the superstars involved in this match will bring their A - game, sweat and tears to these matches putting it all on the line for certain things. One being the International title and the other being a certain briefcase containing a solid contract that will guarantee the winner a World title shot at his very choosing.. sounds rather good doesn't it? Now for me the path is not so clear.. as firstly I face a former friend, colleague and peer in Jackson Black for his International title and if.. If! I beat Jackson Black I will be drafted into fill the last spot in the Treasure trail match and compete for that very lucrative contract. Now I know you folks know me pretty well by now but I just want to say one thing... I thrive on havoc.

*The crowd are still divided as some cheer while others are chanting Jackson Black*

Mr Kenty: Last week on the supershow, I proved I could beat Jackson Black in a non - title situation, I proved Jackson Black will and always be in my shadow and I proved Genesis are in a much better predicament since Jackson was unceremoniously thrown out of Genesis and At Night of Glory nothing will change. I will go one step further and take Jackson's world.. the very symbol that epitomises Jackson Black and that is his International title. Jackson Black is a sell - out. Jackson Black believed he is better than he is and he bought into this self - delusion and finally.. finally the truth will be revealed on the grandest stage of them all Night of Glory as I humiliate this man and leave him on his back staring up into the rafters with 70,000 fans cheering him on willing him to get back up.. One more suplex please Jackson he will hear echoing around the arena.. but those please will go unanswered as I pick him up one more time and Mic - check Jackson Black into another century and it will feel so good. I hear do you feel any emotion or connection to Jackson Black and the truth is no.. I don't. Jackson Black is a cretin.. Jackson Black is not my pal.. not my peer.. he shouldn't be breathing in the oxygen around me. The past cannot be undone.. its no secret Jackson and I were close but thats done.. What I can make sure of that the future has no Jackson Black and the International title is with Genesis where it belongs..

*The crowd in unison begin to chant Jackson Black as Kenty ignores the chants with a sinister smile and begins speaking*

Mr Kenty: Now after this all said and done.. Jackson will be in the back at Night of Glory..pride obviously hurting licking his wounds and wondering where it all went wrong as his world has gone up in smoke in front of him he will be watching a monitor and a match will be in motion and this match is the Treasure trail match.. as I said before this match guarantees the winner a championship match in the future anytime, anyplace hell any day of the week if it fits the bill. Yarmouth Blade, Mike Hill, Kenji Hidari, Perfect Jack and even my Genesis counterpart Udo Berg are the superstars that are confirmed for the match already and boys I hate to disappoint you or demoralise you but that contract is mine.. boys this is my destiny. This will be my Night of Glory and nothing can stop me. I will use the ladders to my advantage quite happily.. I will launch any superstar that gets in my way head first, back first, sideways into a nearby ladder and watch you squirm in agony.. Maybe I will utilise one of those ladders to crush, maim and disfigure one of your limbs as one of those limbs could prevent me from claiming what is rightfully mine whether it be a leg or pair of legs that could drop-kick me or a arm or a pair of arms that could clothesline me..nothing will stop me. And as the five of you are squirming, writhing on the mat in pure agony I will be making my ascension to the top of the ladder, unhooking that briefcase and becoming the most dangerous man in this business... I can see it from all of you.. I bet you will cash it in on the Night won't you Kenty? No... I will bide my time. I will wait.. I will watch that clock.. Tick tock.. Tick tock.. Tick tock until the time is right and whoever the champion maybe they will be powerless to stop this being heard.. New 6CW World heavyweight champion... MR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNTTTTTYYY

Kenty!

*The crowd begin to boo as Kenty stares menacingly out into the audience before pouring a glass of water and then pulling out a chair and sitting down with a smarmy smirk across his face taking a sip of the water as the conference takes a break*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:08 pm

The fans are talking amongst themselves discussing the events that have taken place thus far.

Suddenly the lights go out completely for a few seconds. Suddenly an ice blue spotlight hits the ramps where dry ice begins to bellow out of the entrance and the countdown of 'Sonne' by Rammstein begins to play sending the crowd into a chorus of boos.

As the guitars burst into life Udo Berg steps out in his new look Black and Ice blue One Piece specially made for Night of Glory.

He makes his way slowly to the ring smirking at the fans who throw abuse his way, as he nears the ring a microphone is handed to him which he snatches out of the hand of the announcer. Udo grabs the ropes and climbs up the side of the ring and over the top rope as the music fades out.

Udo: Ladies unt gentlemen......meine name iss Udo Berg, unt I am your future Treasure Trail winner!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!....

Udo: BOO!? You vould boo your future vorld champion? I guess it iss true about de English unt their lack off manners....

...it matters not, vonce I vin de Treasure trail I vill not stop until I am de champion of the vorld, I care not vhat Mr Hart or Mr Valker think I vill fight for vhateffer title I see fit. Perhaps I vill not challange for de vorld Heavyveight von jusst yet....or perhaps I vill....

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK...

Udo: You do not understand do you? It makes no difference to me vhat you puny, veak, ugly, uninteresting fools say about me, I am UDO BERG! I AM THE "ICE BERG" Do you not see? I can crush all off you people without bveaking a sveat! You vill learn to respect me vonce I am champion vhateffer title I choosse vill neffer be taken off me. Unt I vill then move into the next title unt the next UNT THE NEXT! Until I hold every vorth vhile title in diss rediculous company, unt vonce I have done that I vill perhaps go ofer to the B show unt vin all of those titles too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Udo: HAHAHAAA...........

...I fear no man in diss entire company, I am stronger than every von of these so called "Superstars" unt vonce my momentum begins there vill be no stopping me....Mr Valker knows diss unt that iss vhy he invited me to join Genesis (Crowd: BOOOOOO) but he thinks I vork FOR him....HAHA no....I vork for no man, I vork for ME! I do ass I see fit, I follow orders as long as I feel they are for the betterment of Genesis unt I vill do this until I feel I no longer need them. Hahahaha....... People think I am a "lacky" or a "Puppet" hahahaha.....how short sighted are you people? Do you honestly think I could be threatened by any man!?

Ladies unt Gentlemen prepare for the Age Of Udo ladies unt gentlemen, it iss coming....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 29 Apr 2012, 9:31 am

Suddenly the lights in the arena go down and then a red spot light pans the fans as they start to boo loudly as they know who's coming out to confront UDO Berge.

Red and white pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage high into the rafters and then I don't care about you roars from the arena speakers and the Blade comes from round the curtain holding his steel pipe high in the air and holding a microphone in the other hand.

The crowd start the you suck chant as Blade swaggers down the ramp trash talking fans as he goes, Blade bangs the steel pipe onto the steps and then climbs into the ring to confront Udo Berge who just stands there staring at his rival in the treasure trail compition.

Blade: Well look what what we have here the security guard for Genesis, You my friend are going to be the first man taken out of the treasure trail at Night of Glory and you know why that is my friend, It is because all of the other competitors in that compition will want you out of the way so we can fight for that brief case to make us the world heavy weight champion.

Udo Berge starts to look at little annoyed as Blade holds the steel pipe in the air once more.

Blade: This is were I have the advantage over you Udo, You see why were taking you out, Sure you may kick the crap of some of the other guys in the ring but me well I will just be in the right place at the right time and go for pin to get the 1,2,3.

The crowd start the you suck chant towards Blade who just smirks at the reaction from the crowd.

Blade: Now you should do what your do what your boss Lex says and that is if by some miracle you do win the treasure trail you should not go for the world heavy weight champion because that my friend is my belt, I came with in a second of winning that belt when that no good scum bag Geoff Steel had it and now I want that opportunity once more and I will do every think in my power to get it.

There's nothing that you, Hilly boy, Perfect Jack, Kenji Hidari of Black or Kenty can do any think about it cos I am the god damn best technical wrestler this company will ever see and I will soon be your world heavy weight champion.

Blade holds his arms high in the air as the crowd starts the you suck chant once more and Udo Berge just stands there staring at Blade.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 29 Apr 2012, 11:56 am

The crowd are buzzing for the biggest ppv of the year when all of a sudden the give out a huge cheer as Dragon is seen pacing up and down in his locker room.

Dragon pauses for a moment to look at his free weight championship belt that is hung up in his locker all so there is a photo of Foo Poo pinned up with some blue tag and the in side of the door.

Dragon strokes the Belt and then the photo of his brother and takes a deep breath when there is a knock at the door.

Dragon: Please come in.

The door opens and the crowd cheers as Clarrisa walks in with a camera crew behind her and she has a microphone.

Clarrisa: Hi Dragon any chance I can get a quick interview with the Free weight champion?

Dragon: Of course sit down with me.

Dragon point to the wooden bench and Clarrisa nods at Dragon they both sit down on the bench next to each other.

Clarrisa: Thank you Dragon, First off, What is the hold that VX has on you, were is Foo Poo, Did you send him home or is there some think else we should know, And do you think you have been treated harshly by our GM MR Liederman with the 7 pack challenge?

Dragon does a deep sigh and then looks into Clarrisa's eye's.

Dragon: I will hold an interview with you any time Clarrisa, Very pretty lady you are but now to answer your questions for you.

First Question you asked me was that VX that smelly dirt rat face punk has got me over a barrel, I tried to send Foo Poo home but he has kidnapped him and now I have to do every think this so called mystery man tells me to do or Foo Poo will get injured badly, But let me tell you this Clarrisa that when I get my Brother back and I will, Mystery man and VX will get what's coming to them.

Clarrisa: And what about the 7 pack challenge?

Dragon: MR Liederman has every right to do this to Dragon, I have not proven my self worthy to hold this title, Four matches I have had since I took this belt from Mike Hill and Four matches I have lost, That is no way for a champion too perform, He must win every match he is in and I have not done that.

But let me tell you one thing Clarrisa, Know matter what VX does to me I will find a way to over this obstacle and I will prove to you MR Liederman and the 6wf universe that I am worthy of being a champion and will come out of night of glory still your Free weight champion.

The crowd cheer for Dragon and start the lets go Dragon, Lets go chant.

Clarrisa: Thank you for time Dragon and I hope you get Foo Poo back soon and wish you luck in the match tonight.

Clarrisa and Dragon stand to there feet and Dragon bows Clarrisa bows back and she leaves the looker room with the camera crew and Dragon stares into the distance with a determined look on his face as the crowd continue to cheer for him.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 29 Apr 2012, 2:38 pm

Vortex is in the locker room, pacing up and down. Clarrisa enters and he glares at her. She takes a tentative step forward before her professionalism takes over.

Clarrisa: V-X, a moment of your time please. There are questions that the 6WF fans need answers for. I know Dragon has some much needed questions for you as well.

V-X: What makes you think I have time for the fans of 6WF? What makes you think I have time for that failure of a champion? In fact, what makes you think, beyond all this, that I have time for a two-bit trailer trash jumped up whore like you?! A man's only got to smile at you and you are kneeling at their feet.

Clarrisa is stunned by the outburst, but holds it together.

Clarrisa: Well, maybe you would like to talk about the upcoming 7 pack challenge and the chance to.........

V-X: Was he a good lay?

Clarrisa looks shocked so V-X continues

V-X: Did Uyru do everything you wanted him to do? Or maybe he didn't.....perhaps you need a real man to show you what you are missing.

V-X goes to grab Clarrisa's arm but she pulls away.

V-X: Ahhhhh I understand now. No wonder you are all tense. He didn't pay you at the end did he? That is no way to run your business is it Clarrisa?

Clarrisa drops the microphone and runs out the locker room in tears, leaving Vortex and the cameraman in the room. V-X picks up the microphone and talks slowly and menacingly into the camera.

V-X: This 7 pack challenge is just a stepping-stone for me to move onto better things. The 6 guys I am facing are intent on letting opportunities pass them by as they do things the "right" way. Well the right way is moving out of the way of the V-X juggernaut and letting someone with talent move on to the top. I could not care less about the maggots involved, the fans that boo me or this federation. They are all tools that I intend to use to reach my destiny.

Oh, and you can boo. You can spit and scream and tell me what a bad man I am. I could not care less. At no point during this roller coaster ride did I ever think I would feel so much hate coming towards me. And it is refreshing. It has taken a while for me to understand what I am good at. And that is being a mean son-of-a-b*tch. I don't care who you are or what you do; I am coming for you.

Doctor, Teacher, Carer or Preacher.....it doesn’t matter how high you fall, but how hard I push you.

Off camera, the locker room door opens and closes.

V-X: Interview over.....get out of my sight.

The cameraman shuffles out of the locker room, leaving V-X and The Consultant alone in the locker room.

Consultant: I just saw a crying lady sprint down the corridor. Have you been breaking hearts again Vincent?

V-X: Cut the crap....I know what you are here for. Just remember I did my part of the bargain. I pounded Uyru good in the last match, but Dragon didn't help out.

Consultant: You actually think I care? The purpose of the beatdown was for Uryu to become aware of you. Fact is he is so love-struck, he probably misses the urinal when he takes a p*ss. Your little conversation with Clarrisa just then will hopefully have the desired effect. I need not of worried.

V-X: So your part of the deal.......

Consultant: ...............is still not on the table. You haven't accomplished anything yet Grimes, apart from kicking up the biggest stink in this federation for years. There is still more work to be done. Especially now that our free-weight champion has let the cat out of the bag about his beloved brother.

V-X: So what do we do?

Consultant: I will do nothing.....that is the benefit of being in charge. You, on the other-hand, will give this to Dragon. Hopefully it might make him step in line.

The Consultant hands V-X a photograph, and even the hard-edged Vortex raises an eyebrow when he looks at it.

V-X: I am not the only sick b*stard here then.......

Consultant: Quite..……make sure Dragon sees that.

The Consultant goes to leave, but V-X calls after him.

V-X: What about the match?

The Consultant holds open the door without turning to face him.

Consultant: Your little speech earlier may have won you some votes, but it hasn't won my respect. Win or lose, Dragon leaves the building on a stretcher. That photo breaks his heart......you break his body. Understand?

The Consultant doesn't wait for an answer, but simply leaves the room. V-X stares at the photo again, before smashing his fist against one of the lockers.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Apr 2012, 5:53 pm

-THE FOLLOWING IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE SAINT-

The scene opens with the empty Night of Glory arena. The place is deserted, the stage is half way to its completion, all that is ready is the ring. The arena is eerily dark, then a solitary spotlight comes on and focuses on the middle of the ring, there stands The Saint. He stares his calculating, cold, evil stare into the camera as it zooms in towards him.

The Saint: Can you feel it 6WF? Can you feel it coming?! The battle of all battles, the war of all wars, slowly inching towards one final, brutal, death defying climax. From the start, I’ve spoken of this, this animosity being all about the survival of the sickest… All about who can strive the furthest descend to the lowest depths to be rid of the other. And it’s fitting that this final battle’s rubric is that to win you have to drive the other so mad with the pain you inflict that they have to reach out and shed their own blood in defiance.

The Saint walks over to the ropes and reveals the barbed wire that will replace them for the Tibetan Torture match.

The Saint: It’s apt that the title of this match incorporates the word torture, because that is what Cassius Zhi must expect from me in this violent crescendo to the last 3 months. I’ve put him through the ringer; I’ve played the puppet master to his puppet, and watched the so called Great Wall reduce to rubble and then rebuild itself, all at my behest. But this time, this rebuilt, cold, focused Cassius Zhi will fall even further, because these renewed foundations will break just as easily when you are subjected to the outright torture that will come at these two hands, courtesy of The Ultimate Weapon.

I’ve heard what you’ve had to say Zhi, that this is you’re forte, that your past experience in this match will see you through, but let me ask you something. What happens when even the best you have to throw at me isn’t enough? What do you do then? How can you beat an opponent who just won’t back down? Because that’s what will happen, Zhi… I won’t quit, I won’t even entertain the thought of tapping out at your hand… I’m more than ready to watch myself shed blood, if it means that I eventually put you on the shelf… Just watch!

The Saint, looking slightly manic, reaches for the barbed wire and holds onto it, the camera focusing on it cutting into his skin… He removes his hand and shows it to the camera, blood starting to seep out of the cuts.

The Saint: It’s that simple, Cassius. All I have to do is open up my skin, and watch my blood spill…But the payoff for shaving off a couple of years of my career, is that much sweeter… For my labours, my bloodshed, the pain I’ll go through, I get to beat Cassius at his own game, inflict so much pain unto him that he doesn’t tap out once… but twice! And you know what? I really, REALLY can’t wait. Because whilst I walk out of that match, battered, bruised, bloody, I’ll be victorious… I’ll have cast asunder one of the blights on my legacy… And you? You’ll be wheeled out of the O2 on a damn gurney, defeated, a failure, an embarrassment to your people… Not only will you have been tortured physically, but once we’re done, the mental torture that will result of your promises and claims amounting to nothing will send you over the edge.

Because really, Cass, your thoughts of your homeland, you’re experiences before you wound up on these shores are laced with darkness. You don’t look back fondly at your history, and as a result use the label of this match as a means of a sick and twisted coping mechanism, so that you can try and restore some positive association. You won’t get that gratification from our encounter, Cassius. I’m going to show the world, your people, your family, your fans, even Miss Jessica that the mystique, the bravado, the lies, the suffering that is Cassius Zhi is all a lie, a façade, a con. That you are nothing more than a vindictive wordsmith, who when the chips were down, when it all mattered, failed.

The little victories mean nothing to me, Zhi. All the mind games, the assaults, the attacks, the straitjacket, they were all messages, messages to you and your psyche, that I wasn’t someone who wasn’t going to back down, that I wasn’t a foe for you to take lightly. And they succeeded, because, even after all the animosity you’ve had with others, the likes of Hobo, Adamson, hell even JJ Johnson… You’ve NEVER came up against someone who would put you through the TORTURE I have. And now, Night of Glory IV, 2012… You look at this match, as the biggest fight of your life. You go into this seeking retribution, revenge, the pride of those around you, the backing of a manager who hasn’t been seen since I shut her up for good. You have to face all your demons, in your chosen match, your forte, in the eyes of the wrestling world against the meanest, sickest son of a bitch you could ever want to face.

I don’t believe in fairytales, Zhi, I don’t believe in fate. I believe in violence, pain, suffering. I’ll be abiding by my mantra, my motto: Nobody is safe.

And at Night of Glory, you aren’t safe, Cassius Zhi, not by a long shot.

Nobody can save you from the world of suffering that you will face when we collide. You will tap out as a result of this crucifiction, except, you won’t rise again. Cassius Zhi will sink to the lowest depths of his career at Night of Glory. You’ll have nothing, no manager, no title, no claim to be the master of your chosen match and no chance of ever being at the same level as The Saint.

God help you, Cassius Zhi…

YOU. Will be Sainted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 29 Apr 2012, 6:00 pm

Max Adamson walks into Franks Pizzeria carrying a carrier bag with what appears to be 4 cans of lager inside, he goes up to the counter and has a look at the menu.

Max: Hmm, I want a 14" BBQ Meat Feast, two Cheesy Garlic Breads, a portion of Chicken Wings and a Diet Coke... Gotta watch my weight, big match against Clarke James and with any luck, another big match against JJ Johnson or Crime Lord.

(Frank takes the order and Max reads the Friday Ad aimlessly while waiting for his food)

Max: "For sale - Used 118 Wheeler, one previous owner, contact Teej for more info". Nah.

(Max looks up and sees Uryu and Clarissa kissing in the corner, he decides to be subtle about the situation)

Max: HEY! URYU! CLARISSA! Over here! What are you two doing here?

Uryu: I...

Max: Never mind, no need to kiss and tell to me buddy. Enjoy your evening, get back to whatever it is you're trying to do...

(Max stares at Clarissa strangely and intently for 10-15 seconds, before being snapped out of his trance by Frank handing him his food)

Uryu: Is that ALL for you?!

Max: No, er, i'm having a night in with the lads, few tinnies, special occasion for the Football, you know... Anyway, gotta go, see you guys later...

(Max quickly leaves the Pizzeria)

Frank: There's no Football on tonight...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 29 Apr 2012, 6:43 pm

Dragon is walking down the corridor and see's the consultant who stop's and smiles at the Dragon who look's puzzled why he is smiling.

Dragon:Why are you smiling, Were is my brother?

Consultant: Why don't you go and see the nice MR Grimes and he will tell you, Now if you don't mind I have more important matters to attend to.

The consultant barges past the Dragon and heads straight for Vx's locker room and instead of knocking Barges straight through the door.

VX: Ah there you are, The Free weight champion, What a joke you are.

Dragon goes to hit VX who then holds the photograph that the consultant gave him not moments ago, Dragon stops dead in tracks and snatches the photo from VX and drops down to his knee's and screams out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dragon: You god damn son of a bitch, If you did not cross the line before you sure have hell now, This time you have gone too far, You have woken the beat inside of me.

Dragon stands up and pushes VX against the locker which knocks some wrestling boots on to the floor, Dragon has VX by the throat with one hand and the photo in the other hand.

Dragon: You have done this to me well you son of a bitch just you wait till we get in the ring and I will break your body, You will pay for every think that you have done to me and my family, You made the mistake of going after Foo Poo and now it is pay back time.

The crowd cheer when Dragon throws a punch at VX but he manges to duck out the way and Dragon hits the locker which makes a huge dint in the door, Dragon then turns to VX looks at the photo and then smiles at VX who is looking a little shocked at the reaction he gets from Dragon.

Dragon: Time to pay the price VX, See you in the ring.

Dragon slams the locker door shuts and starts to walk out of the locker room taking the mystery photo with him.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 29 Apr 2012, 7:24 pm

Zane is walking towards his locker room after the meeting he has just had with Clarrisa and Uryu when he suddenly stops in his tracks when he see's Blade walking down to him with the steel pipe in his hand.

Zane: Ah I see you have your little friend with you Blade, Well your gonna need itif your gonna win the Treasure Trail mate.

Blade: One I aint your mate, And two If you ever talk to me like that again I will use my little friend put a hole in your head.

Zane: Whoa there man, Chill out, Just having a bit of fun, God this place has gone down hill, This is the biggest paper per view of the year and every one is up tight, Jees you need to relax Blade.

Blade: The only time I will relax is when idiot's like you are gone from the roster and the big boys can do there thing in the ring, I seen you after Clarrisa in the parking lot, She's way out of your league fella, Just like this 7 pack challenge your in way out of your league.

There is not a hope in hell of you winning that one, Unlike me when I win the Treasure trail and then become your next world heavy weight champion, I am done with going for the mid card titles, All I want is that world heavy weight title and this is the chance I have been looking for, Now if you don't mind I have a brief case to collect.

Blade then barges past Zane as Zane just looks on and laughs to him self.

Zane: Man what an Ass!

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 30 Apr 2012, 4:27 am

Hidari Kenji RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The following scene takes place inside the 6CWF Arena.. the fans are hyped and excited for Night of Glory...Suddenly the lights in the Arena goes out and the fans in the Arena are confused to whats about to occur in the ring.. The lights in the Arena appear once again as the fans errupt in a mix reaction as they see Hidari Kenji with a huge smirk in the ring. Hidari is wearing a preppy look. A a sweater with a white dress shirt underneath and a tie. Bottoms are jeans. Hidari has a mic im his hand as he stares at the fans giving off a mix reaction)

Hidari- Hello?

(The fans boo as Hidari laughs)

Hidari- This Sunday at Night of Glory...I will take a step closer into the light! I will take a step closer to rising to the top of this company as a top dog! As a top competitor! I have only been here for 6 months and so far I defeated and embarrassed the competition that stepped in my way of achieving my dream!

(The Fans Boo)

Hidari- Night of Glory is 6CWF's biggest PPV but I am here to take it all! I know that all my Japanese Born People will be watching as I take Night of Glory and turn it into mines!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- I will walk into that damn building and walk out the the center of the ring doing what the hell I do best and that's win and dominate!

(The Fans Boo)

Hidari- From someone almost winning a Elimination Chamber I have a chance to win this Treasure Trail! And i'm not about to go into detail like that idiot Yarmouth Blade why I'm better than my competition but know this EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU KNOW THAT ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!!!

(Fans Continue to boo)

Hidari- It's hilarious how you fans can boo me.. and not realize that I'm the main reason this $hit of a company is not on life support right now!

(The Fans Boo)

Hidari- That's right I said it and I'll be damed if that monkey walker or that damn Ape of a Mr. Jones cut this mic off because my voice is powerful! I will not let anyone take my voice away. This company needs a Japanese Wrestler like Hidari Kenji to carry the flag and you wanna know why?

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- Because simply letting people like Jackson Black, Keith Leone or Yarmouth Blade will easily leave this company in a toilet full of $HIT!

(Fans Boo as Hidari pulls out a T-Shirt and open it up at the camera revealing Team Japan for Night of Glory on the back it says "Either Fall or Die" and the date for Night of Glory)

Hidari- This shirt right here represents the beginning and the end of something. This is the beginning of the Japanese 6CWF Era and the End of a Genesis Era! Since Day 1 when Team Japan stepped foot in this company I said we were going to run Genesis out of business well guess what! What do you think is going to happen at Night of Glory! I'm tired of Genesis hogging up the tv time with nothing but pure cowpat to the Japanese Fans watching this show over seas. Big shoutouts to our Japanese Commentators!

(Fans boo as Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Night of Glory I will be the owner of the Treasure Trail briefcase and I will defeat Lex Hart because I doubt Keith Leone is going to be champion and if he does I got something planned out for him!

("You Suck" Chants)

Hidari- I'm ending a era of Genesis and creating a Age of Japan!

ALL
HAIL
TEAM JAPAN!

("Hood Hop" blast as the fans in the Arena are sick.. Hidari walks out the ring up the ramp as the scene fades away...)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 30 Apr 2012, 6:05 am

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene reopens back up backstage in the 6CWF Arena.. Cameras are following Hidari as 6CW Reporters are trying to catch up to him with a word.)

6CW Reporter- Hidari!!! Hidari!!! HIDARI!!!!!!

(Hidari looks annoyed as he turns his head in annoyance to see a 6CW Reporter trying to get a interview with him)

Hidari- Now what the hell do you want???

6CW Reporter- Hidari! no one didn't know that you were going to be here tonight!? How is your arm will you be 100% for Night of Glory!? Why did you

(Hidari cuts the reporter off)

Hidari- First off did you not see what happen last week huh?

6CW Reporter- Yeah!

Hidari- And what happen last week in the 8 man tag match? Who score the pin fall?

6CW Reporter- You did sir

Hidari- And now you're asking me will I be 100%. I kicked ass last week! I pinned that idiot Jerome Duboris last week! 1....2....3! on the damn mat! No problem at all! There's is a main reason why I the best at what I do in 6CWF! No one will ever get to my level!

(The 6CW Reporter freezes)

Hidari- You scared boy?

6CW Reporter- No

Hidari- Good! My arm will be in perfect shape for Night of Glory! One of the main reasons why I feel coincident about this match and going in raising hell against all my opponents because thats what I'm good at doing!

(The Fans in the background boo)

6CW Reporter- If you do win what will you do with your championship contract?

Hidari- Hmm that's for you to find out and for me to show you when the time comes because whether if I win I will become you're new 6CW World Heavyweight Champion before that pathetic excuse of a wrestler Yarmouth Blade!

6CW Reporter- But you're up against Perfect Jack, Udo Berg, Yarmouth Blade, and either Mr. Kenty or Jackson Black you don't look too hot and the winner of the International Title could be the winner of the Treasure Trail as well!!!!

Hidari- Well Mr. I know it all since you don't realize that everyone in the match including the idiots that are also involved from International Title match has a 16.67% chance of winning!

(The reporter looks nervous as Hidari speaks)

Hidari- Well? Who do you want to win the match????

6CW Reporter- Well Udo Berg is the biggest and he'll easily get thrown off the cell.Perfect Jack is former World Heavyweight Champion and Yarmouth Blade is up and rising as well former tv champion and tag team champion.

(Hidari laughs)

6CW Reporter- Well Mr. Kenty and Jackson Black are neck and neck and if they won Genesis will either have power or lose power

Hidari- Ya done?

6CW Reporter- Yes

Hidari- First off that damn troll Ugo Berg will walk in Night of Glory to get his ass whopped by Hidari Kenji and back on the first flight to Russia!!!!!

(You can hear cheering)

Hidari- Perfect Jack!? that old Bar Steward he still think he's worth something and his ass never been in the title hunt since he lost it! Old Man retire! and Yarmouth Blade

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Why is it whenever im wrestling either against you or in a team with you the match always end with me picking up the win. You wanna know something cool? Yarmouth Blade doesn't have what it takes to surpass me! And this is what a former tag team and tv champion looks like? Hilarious!

(Hidari pulls out his Night of Glory shirt made for Team Japan and points at the words on the back)

Hidari- "Either Fall or Die!" since you don't agree with my success and that I am the main reason why the match will be the Match of the Night is for you to see!

(Suddenly Hidari grabs the reporter and throws him near trash bins in hallway giving him hammer hits as the reporter starts to faint! Reporters are running away as Hidari takes a chair folds the chair and perform the con-chair to (edge) to the reporters face..Hidari throws the new t-shirt on the reporter as the scene fades away..)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 30 Apr 2012, 9:38 am

Team Japan RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up in the Team Japan locker room in you see Dopant Zero and Coach Tachibana discussing the upcoming Night of Glory as both men look determined to get the job done against Jerome Duboris and Gazzy D.)

Tsukasa- I can't wait any longer Coach! I want to destroy those two with my bare hands! You know what Hidari said really got me motivated now! I'm ready to go out there and show why I am a wrecking suplex machine!

Coach Tachibana- You are indeed a Wrecking Suplex Machine Tsukasa but save your heat and your steam for when you get into the ring! You two lost before and it would be a complete embarrassment if you two lost again! You're lucky enough you took advantage of the opportunity to become number 1 contenders now it's time to show each and all those dam parasites why you will become the new Tag Team Champions!

(Kenzaki and Tsukasa nod their heads)

Coach Tachibana- Listen you two you came this far not to fu%k up! Now these shirts that Mr. Marvelous-San designed for you guys to wear to the Arena. It resembles something! It's called Action! Ruthless Aggression! Assassination! What you boys have to do is go out their and show those things! I mean it!

Tsukasa- Right.. I wanna win more than anything I don't want to lose of fall victim to a defeat! We won our #1 contenderships it's our time! I want to be a Champion Now! 6 WHOLE DAMN MONTHS OF STRUGGLING TO GET A ONE ON ONE TITLE SHOT AND HERE WE ARE Kenzaki!

Kenzaki- Right.. at least we can do is pre plain for our strategy! We gotta watch those tapes from two weeks ago when we lost to them.

Tsukasa- The HELL WITH THE TAPE! I am not rewatching myself losing once again to those clowns!

Kenzaki- Well this is the only way man we gotta watch this in order to train!

(Suddenly the door opens up revealing Hidari fixing himself from his attack earlier on the 6CW Reporter.)

Hidari- I heard Mr. Marvelous was going to give us a call in a few minutes coach?

Coach Tachibana- Yeah a little prep talk before you three go out for Night of Glory! You three need the focus in order to win the matches. We want results no disappointment boys!

Tsukasa- I don't care I'm ready to take their heads off ASAP! I want them out the title picture once I beat them for the Undisputed Tag Team Gold! You know what it's time for Japanese Men to rise up and overcome Japan will dominate Night of Glory!

Kenzaki- Indeed

(A phone call erupts in the locker room as Coach Tachibana walks and answer it revealing the owner of Team Japan Mr. Marvelous.)

Mr. Marvelous- Greetings Team I am sure you three are all preparing for the big show soon?

Hidari- Indeed Sir how are things looking in Japan?

Mr. Marvelous- Miu is still warming up for her match and she's looking great hitting the gym everyday and using her time wise I expect the same out of you three Ruthless Aggression! I will still be there the night of the ppv so don't worry! Tachibana I want you to assist those three and warm them up for their matches

Coach Tachibana- Sure thing Marvelous!

Mr. Marvelous- Great! I expect remarkable results from you three!

(The three men are looking confident)

Mr. Marvelous- With that being said I will see you team all at Night of Glory! Don't fail me!

(Mr. Marvelous gets off the line as the scene jumps back to the four men in the room)

Hidari- Since Mr. Marvelous-San won't be here til Night of Glory I got someone special to see so see you two later and coach see you later.

(Hidari walks out as Kenzaki and Tsukasa looks at Coach Tachibana)

Kenzaki- I think it's time for us to make some noise Tsukasa.

Tsukasa- I thought you never asked

(The two members leave out the room as the scene fades to black........)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 30 Apr 2012, 12:17 pm

Dopant Zero RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens back up in a 6CWF Arena. The crowd is packed and ready for Night of Glory. Breathe blast as the fans erupt in booes.. Dopant Zero walks out the ramp staring at all the fans in the Arena giving off booes. Both Men are in their Japanese Sweat Pants and Jacket. Tsukasa looks annoyed as he walks straight down to the ramp while Kenzaki ignores the fans in attendance.. The two men walk down the ramp and into the ring as "Breathe" dies down)

Kenzaki- This Night of Glory IV PPV marks the beginning of an era but the death of a era. What will begin will be the new Undisputed Tag Team Champions! What will end will be the era of Genesis! And the short reign of Gazzy D and Jerome Duboris!

(The Fans Boo)

Kenzaki- You see these shirts right here...

(Kenzaki unraps the black and red t-shirt labeling the same exact words from the same shirt Hidari had earlier "Either Fall or Die" on the back but it reads Team Japan on the front.)

Kenzaki- Since you European Parasites have a learning deficiency. This shirt right here represents a code! Either Fall or Die it says and this shirt means that I will do all in my power to become a Undisputed Tag Team Champion! This is an era of Japan! Japan is taking over 6CWF at night of Glory and it's not a goddamn thing any of you people can do about it!

(Fans Boo)

Kenzaki- Night of Glory Gazzy D I hear your undefeated in this. I hear that you're looking for your undefeated streak to continue in 6CWF. Well guess what I have a ambition to win. I wanna win my match! I wanna be something in this company that alot of those other jokes in the back can't say! FROSTED DICE! FRENCH CONNECTION! ANYONE OF THOSE TAG TEAM THAT NEVER GOT THE SHOT! THAT SHOT TO BE UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! I WANT TO BE HISTORY AT NIGHT OF GLORY IV! I WANT THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Gazzy D and Jerome Duboris two men who think they can step toe to toe with me! Not at all! I am Japan! I have Japanese Blood Running through my veins! I will stop at nothing to win and defeat the competition!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE THE NEXT UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPION!!! ALONG WITH MY PARTNER TSUKASA!

(The fans Boo as Tsukasa speaks)

Tsukasa- Let's get one thing straight we don't need heart, determination or any of those bitchy qualities to make it this division! You wanna know something Gazzy! You wanna know why we're the men who are #1 contenders!!!???? You smart son of a bit#$ You don't know a goddamn thing about Dopant Zero and our motive!

(Fans Boo)

Tsukasa- Let's set one thing straight we are the #1 contenders not by heart, courage, determination, the fans, love, kindness, fairy tales or any of those other bull $hit qualities you pathetic excuse of European wrestlers live by!

(Fans Chant "You Suck")

Tsukasa- We are the #1 contenders because of Skill and a DIE HARD ATTITUDE! WE WANT THOSE BELTS MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW BOYS! WE WILL GET WHAT WE CAME HERE FOR! WE WILL BE CHAMPIONS

DOPANT ZERO NEW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR TIME!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR MOMENT!!!!!!!!

THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH!!

EITHER FALL OF DIE!!!!

WE MAKE THAT DECISION FOR YOU GAZZY D AND JEROME DUBORIS!

EITHER FALL OR DIE! BOYS!

(The Fans Boo as Tsukasa looks peed....Kenzaki speaks)

Kenzaki- Tsukasa you're absolutely right I feel like I wanna test I wanna do something because we know how much you guys hate us you probably want a piece of us huh? You guys wanna give us a warm up match??

Tsukasa- You know what Kenzaki that gives me a great idea. How about we open up a challenge? A 1,000 pound challenege. If you can beat us you can take our money!

Kenzaki- Fair enough!

(Kenzaki and Tsukasa climb out the ring going around looking for big people near Tsukasa size who look like they can give them a challenge.. Two men both look like body builders accept the challenge! Back in the ring)

Kenzaki- And what are your names?

......- My name is Don McMurphy

........- And my name is Jon McMurphy

Together- And we're from Ireland!

Both Tsukasa and Kenzaki laughs as Tsukasa informs them on what they're getting themselves into)

Tsukasa- You know you're going to get your asses handed to you

Don- Won't be so sure about that mate..

Kenzaki- Let's start the match if you guys win you get this money okay?

(As soon as the bell rings Kenzaki and Tsukasa both hit the low blow on both men as they begin to jump them away and hammer on them.. Tsukasa kicks jon out as he rolls out taking the announce table apart. He waits for Jon to get up as he sets him with a powerbomb through the announce table. )

(The crowd booes)

Kenzaki- You thought we was going to waste our money on you guys what??

Kenzaki- You thought we was going to let you win our money! HELL NO!

Kenzaki picks the Don fella up by his shoulder and hits the samurai shock. Don collapse on the mat as Tsukasa slides back in and hits the Running Splash from the turnbuckle on the unconscious fan. Fans begin to throw items in the ring as Kenzaki climbs up the turnbuckle and hit his 360 Shooting Star Press Beautifully!)

Kenzaki- You're looking at your new Undisputed Tag Team Champions and You Should Already know That!

(Kenzaki pulls a small Japanese flag out and cover it with Don's body Breathe blast as Tsukasa laughs as both men leave the ring and head up the ramp...scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 30 Apr 2012, 1:32 pm

V-X follows Dragon out of the locker room in an embarrassed rage, due to Dragon making him look a fool on camera. He grabs Dragon’s shoulder and the two men brawl.

Referee’s and wrestlers come to pull them apart, but Dragon and V-X knock them aside and continue fighting. In the end Mr Liederman comes out.

Liederman: If both of you don’t stop fighting, then you are both out of the 7 Pack Challenge, and Dragon will lose his title!

Dragon pulls away at this, but V-X goes for him once more.

Liederman: Vortex, I am warning you…..back off!

V-X calms down and shrugs off the arms holding him from the other wrestlers. He gives Lierderman the finger, before looking at Dragon and doing a slit the throat motion with the same finger. He then walks off back to the Locker room.

In the shadows, The Consultant watches the scene unfold. He stands there with his arms crossed and smiling.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 30 Apr 2012, 2:14 pm

The Tron flickers, static on the screen, the image of a metal table comes into focus, as the image becomes clearer we see the steel table, in what looks to be a surgery suite. On the cold steel slab is a white sheet, beneath that is the shape of a body. Drum beat can be heard getting louder and eventually Visages voice, softly, threateningly, begins..

Death...
The most absolute of experiences, we must all face it.
There is no escape, Death comes to us all.
If your lucky it will be after you've led a full and happy life.
If your lucky you will have left some one, some mark on this world so that your legend continues.
However, if your not lucky, if you're one of the poor souls that pass away before there time.
If you don’t leave your mark, then was your life of any importance?

Flashes of images from the past three months show what has happened between Zach Corchia and Visage. As Visage can be heard laughing to himself...

Zach...
Have you left enough of a legacy on this world?
Do you really think that your beloved Christy will remember you in a years time?
Or will she have long moved onto the next athlete that shows some interest in her.
You see Zach...
Your not ready for death...
Your not ready to face that fear.
Your not ready to leave this earth...

The Lights in the surgery go out and only a spotlight shines from behind the table and the silhouette of the body is visible, the chest starts to move up and down and the limbs tense up before the figure sits up on the bed, the sheet falls to the ground as the figure steps down from the steel table and stands in front of it looking into the camera, it becomes clear that the silhouette is that of Visage as he now speaks directly to the camera...

Death is a fear for everyone,
Every sane man, woman and child in this world fears the day that they die.
Fears that it will come too soon, or too late, too freely or too difficultly.
It is a fear that is taken for granted and only after death do we face the ultimate disrespect.
Only after we are reduced to a lifeless husk.
Only once we are transformed by fate into a slowly decaying collection of flesh do we get stored inside a box.
Locked away from those still with the pleasure of life.
Only then are we placed under the ground, and buried.
Only once our soul has left this earth are we forever bidden to it.
This ultimate disrespect, this finality should never be faced before death.

The Lights go out all together and the screen goes black..

Your Fear Zach.....
Your Fear is not suffocating...
Your Fear is not being crushed under the weight of the earth....
Your Fear is being buried...
It's being left there...
Alone...
Scared...
Helpless....

Your Fear.....

Will...
Come....

The lights flicker for second to reveil Visage's mask, A decaying mask, Like rotten flesh hanging from a gaunt face, his Jaw seems to hang to one side in a sick smirk and there's black fluid over the chin as if it has came from the mouth...

Fear will Reign.....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreigau Mon 30 Apr 2012, 3:52 pm

Don't let this mask fool you. I am not a Luchador. I am a fighter. A former successful MMA fighter. A man that used to leave bodies of fellow competitor lying his wake. A man that was destined to be the future of the MMA industry.

I know what you are thinking: if I'm that man, then why am I here? You see, it all comes down to one word....Passion. My passion is professional wrestling. Ever since I was a child, when I first changed the TV to WWF Metal, I was a fan of professional wrestling. I became a MMA fighter so that one day I could grace the squared circle and wrestle. And I am about to do just that. Here in the 6WF.

It has come at a price. You see, when this opportunity to join the esteemed 6WF roster came up, I forced my way out of my mulit-million pound 5 year contract to get here. As a result I cannot show my face on TV, otherwise I face a lawsuit. If you recognise my voice, you may know me by another name. For the people that that applies to, I tell you now that that man does not exist anymore. I am only known by one name.....

'The Pocket Battleship' Quade 'Dreigau' White

Dreigau

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 30 Apr 2012, 4:38 pm

(The lights in the arena go down before "Its an Omen" screams out and the crowd descends into boos, the music then switches to "Granite" and the pyro goes off. Eventually the 6WF Undisputed World Champion walks out onto the stage. Chaos lays the belt down across the ramp in front of him before raising his hands in the air (ALA Edge) as more pyro goes off. The crowds boos kick up another notch as Chaos picks up his title and runs down the ramp before sliding into the ramp. He slowly goes to each corner in turn relishing the boos from the crowd and even has the audacity to salute the crowd drawing yet more boos. He grabs a microphone before raising it to his lips, pausing to allow the boos to increase even further)

C: Oh how I've missed you my beloved parasites. Your love of your true prophet simply knows no bounds. Have you missed yours truly, wait don't answer that I think that its all too clear that you did.

(Chaos laughs as the boos continue)

Even the 6CW troglodytes seam to share the same opinion as my normal congregation, talk about the blind leading the blind. See I thought that you might be more welcoming, after all am I not the better option to the poor little excuse for a champion that you have at the moment. A man who needs the protection of others to succeed, a man who even as World Champion is playing second fiddle to Hero. Oh sorry there 6CW this is your Born in Fire isn't it?

So why oh why is the main event going on in the penultimate match? Why is the Greatest World Champion of all time having to defend his title against a man who claims to be Blue Dragon yet from the evidence put before me is nothing but an imposter?

Blue, when I challenged you I wanted just that a challenge. I wanted to face the man that claimed he "forced me over the edge". A man who at Born in Fire 2010 witnessed first hand just how powerful the Chaos inside could be. A man who I hoped could make me even yet more powerful.

Maybe I was misinformed, you see Blue I am starting to see just why you've never won the big one.

You

Are

Not

Good

Enough.

Is that true Blue? Is it really that simple? Or does this run a lot deeper than that? Is it that you have mellowed, the fire that drove you to be a monster has gone. Or is it because you now have baggage? Logan Kincade, the man who ruined you Blue. Your "friend". Your only "friend". How poetic, how pathetic.

You see Blue, I was expecting to be pushed past limits I didn't know I had. Preparing to face a monster. Whereas here I stand, in front of these parasites urging you to come down here and show me that fire. To show me that my belt (Chaos pats his title) means something to you. Blue, I will lay everything on the line at Night of Glory to defend what is rightfully mine, I will steal the show as I do every God damn night, I will destroy you if given the opportunity. And once I am done I will set my sight on whomever the Fight for the Right winner might be.

Your True Champion will leave Night of Glory IV with the top prize in Wrestling Today. And whats more I will do it once again against the odds. Afterall once the Fight for the Right winner is declared yours truly will be put on the back foot. Be it Clarke James, JJ Johnson, Crime Lord or my old nemesis Max Adamson they will be the driving seat. Able to cash in whenever they see fit. But even though I will be on the back foot I will not be at a disadvantage.

For your True Prophet has Destiny on his side

For your True Prophet is the Greatest Cruiserweight in the World

For your True Prophet is the Best in the Business

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom yet more pyro goes off as the crowd boos reach an even higher level)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 30 Apr 2012, 4:47 pm

*It's night, the street is a long, empty one with the only light coming from the street-lights down the side of the road. A silhouette stumbles into the light and then back out of it again, slowly stumbling forward. They are holding their head, Zach Corchia falls to the floor, tears in his eyes, holding his head.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Zach slowly opens his eyes, laying in a hospital bed. Christy James is sat by his side and a doctor is stood by him with a clipboard.*

DR: Nice of you to join us Mr. Corchia. You collapsed on your street last night, can I ask you what you were doing out at 2 o'clock, by yourself?

*Zach looks confused for a second, he rubs his head.*

ZC: I...erm...I...oh! I remember. I don't think I should say doctor, it's pretty embarrassing.

DR: I'm a doctor Mr. Corchia, you can tell me anything and be sure of it's confidentiality. If it's Miss James you are concerned of knowing, she can leave-

ZC: No! I'd like her to say.

*Christy smiles at Zach who just about manages one back, clearly troubled.*

ZC: I was having a nightmare, recently, these past few nights, I've been having a lot of them. I'm 19 goddamn years old, I shouldn't be having nightmares.

DR: Don't worry, many adults suffer from them. I don't feel the best qualified to talk to you about this, I'll refer you to a psychiatrist. I think you're well enough to go, I imagine it was stress that caused you to collapse that night. If you have any other issues, feel free to call.

*The doctor nods at Zach before leaving the room.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Zach is laying on the couch of a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist is sat on a chair, with a notepad.*

P: Right Zach, I want you to tell me exactly what your nightmares were about.

ZC: Okay...well, they're not just nightmares, they're flashbacks.

P: Mhmm, to what?

ZC: To when I was young. I was buried.

*Zach takes a deep breath, remembering it, he closes his eyes.*

ZC: I don't think I can do it, I just don't think I can face him.

P: Face who?

ZC: Visage. I thought it was over, every single time I thought it was finished between him and me, he just comes back, stronger every time. I can't offer any more and I just don't want to face him in that kind of match.

P: What kind of match?

ZC: A Buried Alive match. Every time I close my eyes I can't think of anything different. I couldn't breath, see...it was so hot, so crushing, I thought I was going to do...you know? I never thought I'd have to relive that again, I relish being in the spotlight, not being underneath the dirt.

P: That's interesting Zach.

ZC: Interesting?! You're supposed to help me, not see me as some kind of sick form of entertainment!

P: No, you misunderstand Zach. It's interesting that you already seem to have accepted defeat, if you win the match, you don't have to be buried.

*Zach ponders on this for a few seconds, a small smile creeps onto his face.*

ZC: You're right...I won't have to face that fear, won't have to cope with it again, because I'm not going to lose. I'm going to beat Visage, I've done it before and I can do it again. Visage has backed himself into the corner, I'm so desperate to avoid being buried that I will be fighting so much harder, he can try all he likes, there is no way I'm going to be buried underneath it, so I'm going to beat him.

P: You see Zach, you were afraid of nothing but yourself. You didn't believe you could beat Visage and that was what held you back that's what your nightmares came from. I think your nights will be a lot different now. If not, give me a ring.

ZC: You have no idea how much this has helped me, I'm fired up like never before!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:44 pm

*The show jumps backstage where clarrisa is readying for an interview, next to her a laid back looking Nay Bother is stood in a pair of flip flops, baggy grey Jogging bottoms and an orange polo shirt. He takes a sip of a bottle of strawberry Yazoo before turning to clarrisa and nodding*

Clarrisa: So Nay, since the last time we spoke you have had a decent showing in the fight for the right tournament, defeating Saint, Hobo and taking Crime lord all the way and been placed in a fatal 4 way match at Night of Glory with the winner getting a hardcore or European title match.

*Nay fixes himself downstairs before taking another drink of his milkshake*

Nay: It has been a pretty good month so far Clarrisa, I did beat Saint, and Hobo both legends of this business proving I can beat anyone who is put in front of me, the only disappointment me getting knocked out the fight for the right tournament by Crime Lord, but when one door closes another opens and it turns out at Night of glory I am still in a match that if I win earns me a title shot.

My opponents, in this Match, Hobo, a man who has won just about every title going, yet he has never beat me and I am not going to start losing to him now.

James McManus a man who has not once stepped up on the occasion and got the job done, he talks a good game, but really I would be more worried if it was Jenny I was facing because McManus is just a choke artist.
And Logan, One half of Damage Inc, He knows just as I know that any friendliness goes out the window for this match.

I have been saying for the Last month, I AM the best young wrestler this company has to offer, I can brawl, I wrestle, I do it all, I AM MR PPV and tonight’s the night I define Myself as MR NOG. I am going to put on a show and walk out as the Number 1 contender for the Hardcore Title and there aint no one who is going to stop me.

*Nay nods at Clarrisa before heading back to the locker room*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 30 Apr 2012, 10:31 pm

The camera goes backstage where Scorpion can be seen with a few photos of him wining the hardcore title twice.

S: I Was the man that bought back the prestige of the hardcore title.... the man who bought an end to Blue Dragons record run! ..... I am one of the few people who where eliminated from Next Gen because people where "jealous" of the talent that i bought to this company.They knew i was the next person to
recreate this industry..they feared me ... they wanted me out...and what happened ?

S: I was taken out of the running in Next Gen but i showed them when i became hardcore champion and became the first person from Next Gen to win a title. They thought they could push me out...but i stood up for my self and told them why i am the man who will rebuild this industry.. the man who will be the new breed of this generation.

Scorpion changes the photos as the lights dim.

S: I lost that title but a few months later... i became the first person from Next Gen to become a double champion...i became a 2 time hardcore champion..I even defended the title in what should of been the main event of BIF!! I went one on one with the man known as the saint and showed him why i will not be pushed over and why i am going to be the first ever undisputed world champion of 6CWF! ... I gave him a glimpse of the future where the new breed of stars over took the old "Legends" who refused to give up their spot light.

S:....I will show at NOG! Why i will be a step closer to this New breed....
when i bring the prestige back to the feather weight title.... the title that matter before the end of Rapture/Longinus feud... the title that lost it value as soon as the dragon cashed it in.

S: It is time these legends moved away from the spot light and let people like me have a glimpse but there ego is too big ... this might be good for business for a little while but wont benefit anyone in the long run.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 30 Apr 2012, 11:09 pm

The scene goes backstage to Cerberus standing with his Extreme Title over his shoulder and a flare gun in the other hand

Your looking at the most dominate extreme force in professional wrestling today, The best extreme wrestler in the world there's nothing i wouldn't do for this belt id go as far as sadistically torturing anyone who tried to take it from me until their mentally and physically broken.

Cerberus raises an evil smile onto his face

I don't need to do that though when it comes to Johnny Lawless you seen ive always been in his head since day 1, I could see the fear in his face when he went eye to eye with me, He's running scared because he knows he can't beat me.

All ive done since his return is show him for what he is a pathetic broken down old piece of crap who lived on his former reputation to get him where he is today, He used to be the "innovator of extreme" yet now he's none of those things ive taken him to limits he's broken down body can't take to places where he can't foresee.

Cerberus raises the flare gun and points it at a nearby table

Tonight in our falls count anywhere match i can beat down lawless all over this arena, Hell if i felt like it i could take him outside in the car park and run him down or hang him from the arena ceiling but that would be taking the easy way out, By the end of the night he's going to be in a hospital with his career in ruins just like his good friend Dicey Reilly.

Welcome to hell Johnny because your about to go down in flames

[i]Cerberus shoots the flare gun at the table which goes up in flames as Cerberus laughs manically in the background[/]

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 30 Apr 2012, 11:17 pm

The scene opens on a shot of 'The Den' Blue Dragon's gym, the camera makes it's way through the door where the receptionist smiles at the camera and continues with her work, the camera passes through a pair of double doors and a sign with 'RING <----' Is shown pointing to another set of double doors, the camera continues it's way through the doors and down a set of stone steps, at the bottom of the steps various men and women with towels around their necks are shown catching a breather and taking sips from drinks bottles.

The camera begins to near the TRAINING RING room and the sound of shouting can be heard. The camera enters the room to show Logan and a young wrestler in the ring, Logan is stood above him shouting into his face as five other men are trying, and failing, to drag Logan back.

LK: What the hell was that ay!

Logan kicks the guy in the face and turns to the crowd of men behind him ready to fight them all if he has to.

Wrestler 1: Calm down Logan! He didn't mean it, it was heat of the moment

LK: No one slaps me mate! NO ONE!

Wrestler 2: We know, it was a mistake, treat it as such ay?

Logan backs down and offers his hand to the guy on the floor who accepts and Logan lifts him to his feet then leaves the ring.

He wanders over to a bench with his bag on and takes a drinks bottle from the pocket and takes a drink, he let's out a frustrated sigh and rubs his face.

Jay Zuko appears next to him and sits on the bench.

Jay: Hey Logan can I have a word mate?

LK: What is it Jay? I am pretty busy

Jay: won't take long, Darren, the guy you were sparing with, has made a complaint about you...

Logan turns to Jay with shock and anger on his face

Jay: ...I explained what you are going through and he retracted it...

Logan's posture changes and he relaxes a little.

Jay: ...that's what I wanted to talk about, Blue has been very secretive recently, he just locks himself in his Office whenever he isn't training, I think it has something to do with the notes he has been getting off Chaos or whoever.

Logan looks into Jay's eyes, looking to see if he knows anything.

LK: He has been off with me too, ever since he got them letters....."Time to tell him".......couldn't be.... could it?, I best be off, tell what's his face I am sorry...

Logan heads off to the arena as Jay looks on as the camera fades to black...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Tue 01 May 2012, 2:46 am

The Crowd are booing Chaos as he goes to step through the ropes, the lighting in the arena dips and Chaos smiles to himself as slowly strolls back to the center of the ring.

The Lights begin to flicker blue and The Curtain at the top of the ramp twitches a little before 'Before I Forget' comes blasting out over the speakers and the crowd cheer and go crazy awaiting the emergence of Blue Dragon. Chaos stands in the ring looking non plused. Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage and works the crowd a little before looking very serious and taking a mic from his Jeans pocket...

I couldn’t help but over hear you say that I'm, what was it? Not good Enough.....
Chaos, what I am, is something that you cannot comprehend, You think that the monster that you faced is gone? Really?
The monster that broke you, the monster that's haunted your nightmares, the monster that brought Chaos to 6WF, He's been here all along.
He's been inside me.
The fury that you see when guys like you really p*ss me off, the strength and endurance that I show week in and week out.
That is all fed from that monster. Don't you get it Chaos?
Do you not understand why I've 'Mellowed' as you put it... I'll explain it to you, try to keep up, I'll tell you why I'm Fighting for the 6WF Title.
Facing you, the best it the business right now, I'm not ashamed to admit that your good.
There is one question on everyone's mind, Who is the greater Wrestler?
Me, 'The Blue Dragon' a man who has earned the right to take the title of his family's greatest Warrior,
or you, The self proclaimed 'Greatest Cruiser-weight in the world', the true prophet and the 6WF World Champion?

Chaos points to himself (ala RVD)

You question my validity as your number one contender, you question if I'm good enough..
Well let me tell you this, I'm more than enough for you.
I won this Title Shot months ago at the Gold Rush and it was taken away from me by a man who I have came to respect.
I consider this shot to have been well and truly deserved from that point on,
I took on Arguably the greatest superstar to ever compete in the hole of 6CWF in JJ Johnson
I proved why I was the man to beat in this business when I beat him at his own game and out-wrestled him.
So I need you to think about one thing..
I have done all of this while in this 'mellow' state, while just feeding of the smallest drops of the Monster that used to be Blue Dragon.
What would happen if I was to let that monster free?

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I SET HIM ON YOU!?!?!

Dragon roars and the crowd look horrified at the side of Blue dragon that they had not seen for a very long time. Chaos is taken aback by the sudden realization that Dragon is serious about this.

I AM DONE BEING UNDERESTIMATED BY YOU!!!

Dragon rips his shirt of and his eyes see to be ablaze with fury as he stares a hole through Chaos from 50 meters away.... Dragon pulls a piece of paper from his pocket waving it in front of him..

You want to play mind games like this Chaos, Trying to get inside my head?
Well it's worked, you have my full attention now.
No one messes with my fiends and the notes that you have been sending me are sick.
I have one true friend in this world and you decide to try to attack me through him.
The guy is lost, the guy is angry and you decide to throw this into the mix.

Chaos looks utterly confused and tries to speak, but is cut off by Blue Dragon...

CHAOS, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!

These notes, the mind games, bringing friends into this, bringing up the past and the man I used to be, and the man you used to be...
None of that matters any more... you have my full undivided attention...
You have made it clear that you fear me by pulling out these tricks,
you know that as soon at I wanted to, as soon at I set my sights on that title I could take it from you.
As much as you've tried to put obstacles in my way..

Chaos: I don't know what your talking about...

SHUT UP!!!

You know exactly what I’m talking about.
You sent those notes, there is NO OTHER EXPLANATION!!
You have tried to play these games and it's over, it's too late, IT DIDN'T WORK!!
You are now standing in my cross-hairs,
You are now standing in MY RING,
You are now HOLDING MY TITLE!!

Dragon is fuming at the top of the ramp, the sweat is pouring from him and his teeth are gritted, his muscles are tense and his eyes are lit up, the crowd start to chant his name and he holds up a hand to quiet them.

NO!!

This is about more than show, this is not about you people chanting my name and me smiling and waving, shaking hands and kissing babies.
It,s about one thing and one thing only...
Revenge?
NO!
Justice?
NO!
Honor?
NO!
It's about something that I have been talking about for years
Something that I've always been able to do but never had the conviction.
It's about proving that The Blue Dragon truly is the Warrior that he says,
Proving that I am the Best this god damn company has to offer...
It's about claiming...

MY 6WF WORLD TITLE!!!

The Crowd pop and start to chant Blue Dragons name as he stands, focused on the title that hangs over Chaos' shoulder as Chaos pats it and glares back at Dragon at the top of the ramp.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 01 May 2012, 6:20 am

Dopant Zero RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene reopens back up in the 6CWF Arena.. Gazzy D continues to speak but Tsukasa just cut him off

Tsukasai- Ya done? Because all I hear from and from all these damn people is the b!tching, the moaning, the complaining about how GOOD WE ARE! ALL I SEE IS HATE AND JEALOUSY FROM YOU AND ALL THESE PARASITES IN THIS ARENA!

Kenzaki- You know what please for the sake of it stop talking your making yourself look like an idiot. You come out here by yourself with no tag team partner in sight. You expect Dopant Zero to acknowledge your existence as the best tag team 6CW has ever seen "The Untouchables" yeah and where are they at now?

(The fans chant "You Suck")

Kenzaki- You listen straight and you listen good! I could give two Poopie less how long you been here but the fact remain that I am fighter what I want I get! I need to win this because I'm carrying my country on my damn back! I could care less about what you stand for or how you use to be something your not now! And as far as I care

ALL

STREAKS

MUST

COME

TO

AN

END!

(The fans Boo)

Kenzaki- You see GazzyD this isn't about being the #1 contenders anymore! This is about become the #1 tag team in all of 6CWF! We are hungry unlike you boys Gazzy D! We want to hurt people Gazzy D! We want to end era and start new ones Gazzy D! We want to become champions Gazzy D! And you wanna know something! You compared us to Jackie Chan Stunt Men when he's Chinese and we're Japanese you predigious bumhole! But watch because I swear to you Night of Glory will be a end of the short tag team reign of Gazzy D and Jerome Duboris!

(The fans boo as Tsukasa speaks)

Tsukasa- YOU LOOK PATHETIC COMING OUT HERE ALL ALONE JUST TO STIR BUZZ. THIS IS WILL BE A TURN OF EVENTS BECAUSE THAT ESCALATION WHEN WE COME OUT HERE AS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS HOW IRONIC WE WILL BE IN THE SAME SENARIO BUT IN FACT THAT DOPANT ZERO WILL BE YOUR NEW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

(The fans Boo)

(Tsukasa steps towards Gazzy D face to face as the crowd reaction goes wild)

Tsukasa- You ready to fight because I've been waiting to kick your ass ever since we lost! I hate loser because that $hit is not apart of my vocabulary! I want to defeat you and show you why my time is now! I need to win this match so I can be #1 I need to win so I can show whjy this is Team Japan's time to rise up and fight!

(Fans Boo)

Tsukasa- I could care less about you problems not but that doesn't mean anything to me when I'll be in that ring because once that bells sounds three times I will be prepared! I am a wrestling machine! I will be ready 100% to KICK YOUR TEETH IN ALL OVER THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A STADIUM AT WEMBLEY! AS ME AND KENZAKI WIN IT WILL BE LIKE DROPPING A LARGE BOMB ON THIS NATION! We are here to terrorize London and the whole Europe Country!

(The fans continue to boo in a uproar)

Tsukasa- You have yet to give to this damn tag team division! You talk about DOPANT ZERO WALKING IN CLAIMING WE'RE THE BEST YOU GOT YOUR DAMN NEVERE BECAUSE WHILE WE WAS KICKING FROSTED DICE ASS ALL OVER THE BUILDING YOU TWO WERE NOWHERE IN SIGHT BUT TELL ME HOW NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU AND JEROME MATTERS TO THIS COMPANY! LIKE I SAID BEFORE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IT. AT THE END OF THE DAY WHILE WE HOLD THE TITLES YOU TWO WILL BE WITHOUT A JOB! I WILL END YOUR STREAK GAZZYD! I WILL END YOUR CAREER GAZZY D! I WILL END YOUR LIFE GAZZY D!

YOU WILL BE ON THE FIRST HOSPITAL TRIP STRAIGHT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM! YOU WILL FAINT AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR BODY ENDS UP IN THE MORGUE! I WILL HURT YOU BOY! I WILL WATCH YOU FAIL IN VEIN!

Kenzaki- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT

Tsukasa- FALL OR DIE!

("Breathe" blast as the scene fades away.....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 01 May 2012, 10:32 am

we go to a red lit room where we see the huge man known as eliminator standing in the corner, hood up back to the camera.

E- So here we are Night of Glory. Another night where I am able to get my hands on Killbane and end his story.
Wouldn't it be fitting Killbane that this story comes to an end, the same way as it started with me and you in a championship match, but this story will have a new ending it wont be my career that is over it will be yours.
Pickwhistle if you get in the way of this story, you will just be a poor unfortunate victim of war and I will destroy you just like I will Killbane.

the lights flash on and off and Eliminator is now standing close to the camera head on the side with a lighter in one hand and a promo photo of Killbane in the other, he lights up the lighter and puts it to the picture.

E- Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Killbane its nearly over.

The scene closes with Eliminator throwing the picture to the floor and laughing before the lights go off and on, when they come on he is gone and the picture is burning to a crisp on the floor

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next