The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of Fame Ceremony 2012

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Hall of Fame Ceremony 2012 Empty Hall of Fame Ceremony 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 02 May 2012, 11:49 pm

*The show begins with a montage of Dicey Reilly's greatest moments in 6CW.Winning the world championship and clips of his epic feuds with Perfect Jack,Keith Leone,Daniel Reilly and many others.We then go live inside the small audotoriom where many 6CWF superstars are gathered.There is then a round of applause as former 6CW Heavyweight Champion,Diesel walks onto the stage followed by Jack and Jill.Diesel waves at the fans to the right of the stage.

Crowd:One more match...x5

Diesel:Not tonight guys...

Crowd:You were awesome x10

Diesel:I appreciate that...and hopefully I will see you all back in a 6CW ring,but here tonight we are gathered for another very special reason.You see a very dear friend of mine is receiving an accolade that has been a long time coming.And when I say a long time,I mean a very long time.

Because how do you really aknowledge the achievements of a man that has literally done it all.My best friend in the entire world has won every single title in 6CW...

*A stagehand whispers that Dicey hasn't won the International Title

Diesel:Who the hell cares about that one?

*The cameras cut to Jackson Black in the crowd,who is laughing along with everyone else.

Diesel:Stay awesome Jackson....as I was saying,this man has won it all,and more importantly he has done it all.He is responsible for so many of the greatest matches in 6CW history...and he has done it time and time again...always re-inventing himself...always finding ways to keep himself relevant.This man stepped up when the 6CW ship was sinking and he bailed us out of trouble...he pulled us out of the mire and he put us on the map....that kind of thing doesn't deserve a place in the hall of fame...that kind of thing deserves a place in here...

*Diesel points to his heart

Diesel:I've seen men that have been inducted into the hall of fame and they are great...but they are not the man.Not one individual should have been inducted ahead of my best friend..because there is not one man who loves 6CW more...there is not one man that breathes 6CW like this man does....

*Jack and Jill both nod their heads and smile

Diesel:I think I speak on behalf of myself and my two dear friends here when I see that it is a real privilidge to have met this man and to be lucky enough to call him a friend...he truly is an icon...a legend in every sense of the word...

So it is now that I ask you all to stand up....to rise to your feet and give the ovation of a lifetime for a man that has given every drop of blood,sweat and tears that he has for this company....a man that defines 6CW....a man that is 6CW...The fighting pride of Dublin.............the roughest,toughest son of a b1tch in wrestling history..............my best friend..........Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccceeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Reeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

“Born to Fight” hits and Dicey walks up on stage wearing a dark green suit with his hair cut and his face freshly shaven, he embraces Jack, Jill and Diesel before walking up to the podium and staring out at the chanting fans with tears in his eyes

Fans: DI-CEY, DI-CEY, DI-CEY, DI-CEY, DI-CEY, DI-CEY

Dicey: What can I say? Well for a start what the hell am I doing up here….

Dicey starts to laugh and the camera zooms in on Lex Hart who is asking Henry Lloyd the same question as some women in the audience start to wolf whistle at him

Dicey: Who says you can’t polish a turd (Dicey steps out from behind the podium and twirls to more whistles) It only took me getting Chokeslammed down a flight of stairs to make it up here but hey…I aint complaining (the crowd laugh), so here we go speech time, I had a big speech written out but I have seem to have left it on the dresser of a beautiful young lady that had the pleasure of spending the night with me, well I say night but really mean 10 minutes and I say beautiful young lady but…I can’t be sure of any of that statement really

The crowd starts chanting Dicey’s name again as the camera finds some of the Board of Directors in the crowd who are now shaking their heads in their hands

Dicey: So here it goes anyway straight from the heart…I have ate, drank and sh1t 6CW since the moment I walked through those arena doors all those years ago, I was given a second chance by a guy called Jason Bourne and no he is not Matt Damon just as slow as him…anyway I was given a chance and by God I was gonna run with it, but Bourne sold the company just as it was getting going but it became what it is today….the greatest wrestling company in the WORLD….6…C…W

Fans: 6-C-DUB

Dicey: I remember my first match when I got lumbered tagging with a young upstart by the name of Daniel Reilly

The fans start to cheer as Daniel stands up and waves

Dicey: Who would have known Danny-boy that we would go on to have one of the most bitter rivalries in 6CW history, a rivalry that gave me a chance to go for the Heavyweight Title and leave you with another years wait, but that’s in the past buddy and without you hounding me throughout that year I would have never become the fighter I have become so cheers

Dicey lifts up a glass of beer and knocks it back

Dicey: I have possibly feuded with everyone who has walked through those doors and I have seen some brilliant wrestlers in my time here the likes of Ryan Rose, Median, JJ Johnson, Cobra, Lex Hart, Perfect Jack, GazzyD, Max Adamson, Big D, Dubois and I am still watching great talent in the likes of Leone, Black, Kenty, Team Japan, Brothers Grimm, Killbane and even Cockbert Winkle or whatever his name is (Crowd laughs as Pickwhistle scoffs and raises his nose), I have seen it all in 6CW, a Ninja-Pirate…a mental solider shooting a Pepsi rocket launcher…a psychotic Clown…and SRA stealing Drakes Dvd player, well he is from Glasgow’s….Most…..

Fans: WANTED

Dicey: I have seen it all and broken it all and when it comes down to it, I would do it all again

Fans: THANK YOU DI-CEY…THANK YOU (clap x2)

Dicey: I have a huge list of people to thank but I aint gonna bore you all so il just thank all the guys out the back that make this all happen, from the cleaners to the tech guys without them we are nothing and after a night out on the p1ss without the cleaners we would be all swimming in a sea of Dicey vomit

(Crowd clap)

I would also like to thank all the guys who have passed through those doors weather you loved of hated me you all kept this place going through the good and bad so on a personal note I thank you

(Crowd clap)

And then there is these guys standing behind me…Jack his lovely wife Jill, their beautiful son and my Godson Junior and of course Big D, you all over the last few years have supported me through everything and I know now that you don’t need to share the same blood to be family because you are my family and you 3 deserve this as much as I do

(Dicey goes over and hugs them)

And last but not least there are you crazy son of a bitches

(Crowd go nuts)

Without all of you I would be dead in a gutter somewhere, you make me wanna drag my sorry arse out of bed every day, you make me wanna get healed so I can return and raise some hell again, you are 6…C…W and I give you all a promise straight from the heart, I WILL RETURN, I will get fit again and I will walk down that aisle and I will crack heads again and I will do that for you…the greatest fans in the world, the 6CW army the most craziest most loyal fans in the god damn universe…I will return because I was born to do one thing…..and that’s……………

Fans: FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Born to Fight” hits again as Dicey takes a bottle of Jack from his pants and knocks it back in front of the cheering fans, he grabs the mic again

Dicey: Party back in mine wooooooooooooooooooooo

Fans: DI-CEY x10

*Jack then whispers something in Dicey's ear

Dicey:No cmon...this is too much...

Jack:We wanted everyone to truly recognise what you mean to this business Dicey....so we made together a video for you...

*Dicey and Jack hug as a video begins to play on the screen

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame Ceremony 2012 Empty Re: Hall of Fame Ceremony 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 02 May 2012, 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Superstar by Saliva roars out of the speakers as everyone rises to their feet inside the audotorium and the video documents the career of Dicey Reilly.

*Dicey Reilly is shown making his way out to the ring to wrestle his first ever 6CW match,teaming with Daniel Reilly against Triple X and AK Worthy

Harold: ‘Dicey is one mean son of a gun. According to him he’s here to fight.’
Henry: ‘Just fight.’
Harold: ‘Yep my kind of man.’

*The video then documents Dicey Reilly's feud with Daniel Reilly,culminating at Beach Front Brawl

Back in the arena and Big Things Poppin’ begins to play. Daniel Reilly walks out of the curtain and stands looking at the crowd and then the ring. He walks down to the ring and slides inside. He walks to the centre then turns and looks back up the aisle. He begins to bounce on the balls of his feet as his music cuts out.

Born to Fight plays as the crowd erupt as Dicey walks out through the curtain. Dicey has Betsie over his shoulder. Dicey points Betsie at the crowd before laughing and walking to the ring. Dicey puts Betsie in the corner before climbing into the ring.

Dicey and Daniel square up to each other as the bell rings, the referee is stood in the corner as the two Reilly’s continue smack talking each other. Daniel pushes Dicey who retaliates with a push of his own. Daniel with a slap to Dicey’s face. Dicey smiles and rubs his cheek before landing a right hand to Daniels’s jaw knocking the youngster to the mat. Daniel scoots backwards to the ropes and tries to call a timeout but Dicey grabs him and pulls him to his feet before sending him to the mat with another right. Daniel rolls out of the ring and begins to pace around the outside as Dicey is stood beckoning him into the ring. Daniel climbs up onto the apron and goes to enter the ring but Dicey charges at him so Daniel drops back to the outside. Dicey decides to go out after him. Daniel begins to run away from Dicey who chases him round the ring. Daniel slides into the ring and Dicey is right behind him but Daniel puts the brakes on and catches Dicey with a boot to the head as he enters the ring. Daniel drops to his knees and begins to pound away on Dicey. Daniel gets to his feet dragging Dicey with him, Daniel continues throwing rights and lefts to the head of Dicey eventually forcing the big Dubliner to the outside. Daniel follows him out and rams Dicey’s head into security barrier. Daniel goes over to the time keeper and grabs the bell from him. Daniel winds up and swings the ring bell at Dicey but Dicey ducks and lands a kick to the gut forcing Daniel to drop the ring bell.

Dicey throws Daniel into the security barrier before dropping to one knee and checking his forehead making sure he isn’t bleeding. Dicey picks Daniel up and throws him over the barrier into the crowd. Dicey reaches over and grabs Daniel by the hair. Dicey twists round and drops down crashing Daniel’s neck into the barrier. Dicey back to his feet and suplex’s Daniel back in from the crowd. Dicey with the cover on the outside but the referee is pointing out that the cover has to be made in the ring. Dicey smiles and goes over and grabs a chair from the time keeper area. Dicey sets up the chair next to the ring steps before going back to Daniel. Dicey drags him over to the chair and sits him in it. Dicey backs up and charges at Daniel but the King of the Street dives to the side sending Dicey knee first into the chair then the ringsteps as his momentum takes him over both. Dicey rolls around clutching his knee as Daniel holds the back of his neck as he gets to feet. Daniel walks over to Dicey and grabs hold of his injured leg and kicks away at the knee before walking over and grabbing the chair. Daniel begins driving the tip of the chair into the knee of Dicey forcing the Irishman to scream in pain. Daniel throws the chair to the ground before looking underneath the ring and pulling out a table. He rests one end on the security barrier before setting the other end up on the ring apron. Daniel picks Dicey up and looks for a suplex through the table but Daniel throws Dicey to the ground and drops to a knee clutching the back of his neck.

Dicey begins to crawl away trying to put some distance between him and the table but Daniel grabs him and mounts his chest. Daniel starts to punch away at Dicey’s forehead trying to open up the Irishman. Daniel stands up and begins to walk away but turns and lands running knee drop to the face of Dicey. Daniel picks Dicey up and rolls him back into the ring. Daniel follows him in and goes for the cover but Dicey gets his shoulder up at 2. Daniel laughs and drags Dicey to the middle of the ring. Daniel climbs through the middle rope and climbs to the top. Daniel launches himself off looking for a frog splash but Dicey rolls out of the way and Daniel finds nothing but mat. Both men are down but the referee is not counting.

Both men struggle to get to there feet, Daniel making it to his feet first. Daniel with a right hand to Dicey but Dicey retaliates with one of his own. Daniel with another and Dicey fights straight back, Daniel with another but Dicey blocks it this time before landing a right hand and another and a third, Dicey whips Daniel into the ropes before launching the younger Reilly into the air with a back body drop. Dicey begins to get pumped up as he waits for Daniel to get back to his feet.

Daniel to his feet but knocked straight back down with a clothesline, Daniel bounces back to his feet but another clothesline floors him again. Dicey with the cover but only gets a 2 count. Dicey pulls Daniel to his feet and whips him into the ropes again this catching him with a boot to the gut before hitting a running neckbreaker. Dicey with the cover but only gets a 2 count. Dicey stands up and begins to wait for Daniel to stand up. As he does he hits another boot to the gut and pulls Daniel in and picks him up ready for the CraicDown (Cradle Piledriver). From behind Mike Logan and Perfect Jack hit the ring and begin to hammer away on Dicey forcing him to drop Daniel.

Logan and Jack whip Dicey into the ropes and try to double clothesline Dicey but Dicey ducks through and lands a double clothesline of his own knocking the two members of Revolution to the mat. Dicey picks up both men and slams there heads together. Dicey turns back to Daniel but Daniel out of no where hits the RKO. Dicey and Daniel are down as Jack and Logan get to there feet. They drag Daniel on top of Dicey.

Henry: ‘Not like this.’

The referee begins to 1…2…NO!

Henry: ‘There’s still some life in Dicey’

Jack and Logan cannot believe it. They pick Dicey up and begin to hammer away with right hands. Jack pulls Dicey in hits a Perfect Plex in the middle of the ring. Logan picks Dicey up and drags him to the ropes before hitting the Electric Boogaloo (Rope assisted neck breaker). Daniel manages to get back to his feet and orders the other two to pick Dicey up. They drag Dicey over to Daniel holding the Irishman by his arms. Daniel slaps Dicey and smiles. Daniel hits another RKO and looks at Dicey and smiles. He orders Jack and Logan to pick Dicey up again.

Suddenly the crowd burst into cheers.

Harold: ‘What the ****?’
Henry: ‘It’s Diesel.’
Harold: ‘But why?’

Diesel sprints to the ring and slides in. He gets to his feet as Logan charges but is met by a clothesline. Jack runs at the former champion but Diesel ducks out of the way and Jack flies over the top rope. As Diesel gets to his feet Daniel spins him around and tries to land a right hand but Diesel blocks and hits a boot to the gut followed by.

Henry: ‘Stunner!’

Daniel flops around the ring. Logan charges at Diesel again but Diesel elevates him over the ropes and through the table resting at ringside. Diesel exits the ring and grabs Jack and throws him into the crowd.

Back in the ring and Dicey is just about on his feet. He looks over at Daniel and pulls him to his feet. Dicey hooks him and hits the CraicDown. Dicey with the cover.

Henry: ‘And it’s over, Dicey Reilly now has a shot at the 6CW Heavyweight Championship anytime he wants.’
Harold: ‘Yes but the bigger story is that Daniel Reilly can not get a title shot in 6CW for another year.’

Dicey celebrates in the ring as Daniel is sat on the outside looking distraught.

*Dicey is watching the screen with a smile on his face before the video then moves onto Hammertime 2009

Henry: ‘Dear god that’s Sally Hendrix.’

Rose looks on as the masked figure bundles Sally into the back of the truck. He turns to the camera.

Masked figure: ‘Rose, I tried to take your body, but that failed. So now I take your heart.’

The masked figure gets into the truck and drives away. Rose looks on and doesn’t see Median get to his feet. Median grabs Rose from behind and hits Rose with a big gut buster. Median pulls Rose into the middle of the ring and covers him.

Henry: ‘1…2…3. It’s over Median retains the 6CW Heavyweight Championship.’

Median is given the Heavyweight title belt and celebrates with it in the in as medics help Rose out of the ring. Median holds his title above his head when his music cuts out.

Suddenly Born to Fight plays and Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage with a referee. Dicey send the referee born in front of him as he walks towards the ring.

Harold: ‘What the…?’
Henry: ‘I think Dicey’s using his shot.’

The referee explains to Mike Bird what is happening as Median looks groggy in the ring. Dicey and the referee roll into the ring as Mike Bird begins to speak.

MB: ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has informed me that Dicey Reilly is using his 6CW Heavyweight Championship shot. Therefore this match scheduled for one fall will be for the 6CW Heavyweight Championship.’

Median looks on confused as the referee takes the title and hands it to MB on the outside, the bell rings and Median turns round into the boot from Dicey flooring Median. Dicey picks Median up and pulls him in.

Henry: ‘CraicDown (Cradle Piledirver)’

The referee begins to count, 1…2…3.

Harold: ‘New champion, new champion.’

The bell rings.

MB: ‘The winner of this match and new 6CW Heavyweight Champion, Dicey Reilly!’

Dicey is given the title and celebrates in the ring as Median is lying in the ring staring at the lights.

The show goes off the air with Dicey sitting on the turnbuckle looking at the 6CW Heavyweight Championship belt.

*Dicey and Jack are laughing and the crowd are cheering at this segment of the video before more clips shown Dicey along with "The Family" in many different scenarios.The scene then changes again and shows Dicey Reilly's involvement in the famous 6WF/6CW invasion angle.We then see Dicey's issues with Perfect Jack,leading to both men becoming 6CW Tag Team Champions.We then move onto Dicey's famous feud with Keith Leone,beginning with their match at Carnage 2011

Match 5
Extreme Title
Dicey Reilly © vs Keith Leone

ding ding

Mike Bird:The following contest is scheduled for one fall.....and it is for the 6CW EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd ultra pop

JT:Here it is folks,I know that Elimination Chamber is hanging high above us but I have a feeling that these 12,000 fans in attendance came to see our following contest.You cant help but be repulsed by the actions of Keith Leone...the man has purged himself of any moral soul and made this match as personal as it can be...

HE:And you have to wonder what we are about to witness....there is 12,000 fans baying for blood and I have a feeling they are going to get it...

JT:This one is not going to be for the weak of heart....Dicey Reilly has admitted that he has never hated anyone like he hates Keith Leone....he wants him to suffer for what he has done....

"Limo Wreck" screeches out and the torrent of abuse is almost defeaning at once.The music suddenly becomes silence as boos drone over it and chants of "You suck" and "Your an (beep)hole" just flood the airwaves.

Mike Bird: (barely audible).......Introducing first.............the challenger.....from Bristol,England.....weighing in at 245 pounds.....Keeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiitttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh Leeeeeeeeoooooooonnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee!

JT:We've seen riots up and down the country this past week and if they arent carefull we could be in for even more tonight.....this arena is flooded with loyal Dicey Reilly fans and they want nothing more than to see Keith Leone suffer here tonight...

HE:Leone seems undetered by the crowd....I think he knew this was coming...

Leone keeps his head held high as he walks out into the wall of noise.He doesnt smile but just stares around as the boos continue to sound out and litter is thrown from the crowd.He slowly walks down to the ring and then climbs in.The abuse continues to come as he stands and looks up the stage...

JT:The most disturbing thing is the lack of remorse,Leone doesnt not care about what he has done....given the option he would not turn back the hands of time,he believes what he is doing is right and he will not rest until he is the Extreme Champion once more...

HE:Or until he is in the ground...

Suddenly the cheers are monumental as green and yellow fireworks shoot up into the rafters and "Born to Fight" roars from the speaker system."Dicey Reilly" chants are audible throughout the entire arena...the whole crowd seems to be an ocean of green and white....

Mike Bird:And his opponent.......from DUBLIN,IRELAND (Crowd ultra pop).....weighing in at 260 pounds.....he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW Extreme Champion..........Diiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Reeeeeeeeiiiiiiillllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!

JT:There will be no time for hugging or handshakes tonight....this one is going to be ugly and its going to get nasty real fast....

HE:I have never seen Dicey Reilly look like that,the fire burning in his eyes means he is ready to fight...

JT:And he brought along a friend....

The crowd are cheering as Dicey strides down the stage,pointing Betsie (barbed wire bat) at Leone as he comes.Leone doesnt blink nor register any fear as Dicey climbs up into the ring and stares at him.The referee thinks about stepping in and talking to both men but thinks better of it as Dicey swings the bat behind his head....

HE:He's gonna crush his skull....

Leone ducks the shot at the last moment and he slams fists into the midsection of Dicey before kicking the bat from his hands.The crowd boo every shot as Leone connects with stiff european uppercuts and then whips Dicey off the ropes....Dicey comes back and floors Leone with a massive clothesline....

JT:This crowd is living and breathing every single shot....

Dicey quickly grabs the bat again and goes to swing it but Leone rolls from the ring and takes a breather.Fans hurl obscenities at Leone as he walks around the ring and Dicey gets out to follow him...

HE:I doubt we are going to see anything resembling a wrestling match here....this is straight up street fight rules...

Leone ducks another bat shot,it collides with the ringpost,and he kicks Dicey in the stomach before slamming his head against the steel steps.Leone grabs Dicey's bat and he whacks it across the hands of Dicey as the crowd go wild with boos....

JT:Anything goes in an Extreme match.....Dicey knew that and so there will be no complaints from him...

Leone throws the bat on the ground and then slams Dicey's head against the steps again before rolling him back in the ring.The crowd boo as Leone walks around the ring and lifts the apron up,he comes out holding a kendo stick and he twirls it in his hands before getting back in...

HE:Leone has been in and around this type of environment his entire career....he craves this kind of action and you cannot argue that he excels in it...

Leone cracks the stick across the spine of Dicey and then continues to stalk him.He snaps the stick in half and then twirls the two pieces before welcoming Dicey to his feet,he slams one stick into his midsection and then the other across the back of Dicey's neck....Leone doesnt even contemplate a pin....

JT:How can anyone think that what Leone has done is justifiable?...The man is a modern day monster,he has commited heinous acts and yet he walks among us as though he is in the right....

Dicey tries to get up in the corner but Leone stomps him back down and then uses the kendo stick to choke him.The referee cannot break the hold as Leone laughs at the colour changing in Dicey's face....he releases and he laughs as the crowd boo him before turning back to Dicey...

Leone:You like that champ?...just think of how Jack felt when I was spraying his blood all over that dump of a bar....

Dicey seems to swell with rage and he tries to stand as Leone slams right hands into his face and stomps him back down.He uses the kendo stick to drive into the ribcage of the champion before backing away....Dicey tries to stand up as Leone rushes back in and drives a hard knee into the windpipe...

HE:Leone is orchestrating this....he has probably imagined this match a thousand times in his head....

JT:Probably more,he may be an animal but he is supremly intelligent and no doubt that he has a plan here...

Leone pulls Dicey up and then slams the kendo stick across his head,sending him back down.The crowd continue to hurl abuse as Leone rolls back out of the ring and this time he retrieves a steel chair from the announce area and climbs back in.Dicey is trying to stand up but Leone stomps on one of his hands and then jabs the chair sideways into his eyesocket.Dicey lays sprawled on the mat as Leone sets the chair up and sits down for a moment...

Leone:You know I pity you Dicey....I really do....it must be hard having all these fans heaping insane pressure on you and all the time you are just a worthless bum...if I had a life like that I would probably drink myself to death aswelll....sit down!

Dicey tries to get back up so Leone stands on stomps on his head.He drags the chair up and places it across the throat of Dicey,choking him until he decides to stand again and repeatedly stomp on the midsection of the champion.

JT:Things have really deteriorated for the champion....Leone is dominating proceedings here....

Leone lifts the chair behind his head and goes to bring it down as Dicey lifts his boot and kicks him in the stomach.Dicey scrambles back up as Leone quickly swings the chair at him....CRACK!

HE:Oh wow...

The crowd go wild as Dicey punches the chair right into the face of Leone,knocking him down.Leone tries to scramble back up as Dicey chases him into the corner and lands a massive clothesline before pulling him out and suplexing him across the chair....

JT:Now Dicey Reilly is really portraying himself....I think the champion is starting to enjoy himself...

Dicey grabs the chair and sets it up before dragging Leone up and backbreakering him across it.Leone writhes in pain on the floor as Dicey grabs the chair.....CRACK!.....CRACK!.....CRACK!....CRACK!....

HE:Dicey is going insane....and this crowd loves it...

Leone is forced to roll from the ring in agony as Dicey crashes chair shots into his body.The champion is struggling to contain himself as he climbs from the ring.....SMACK!...He hauls the chair (ECW Style) at the head of Leone before lifting him up and suplexing him across the ringside barrier...

JT:Dicey wants Leone to hurt like he has hurt,to suffer in the same ways that he has over the past month...

Dicey climbs back onto the apron and grabs the steel chair before launching off.....CRACK!....He elbow drops the chair into the back of Leone as the crowd go wild....Leone slumps down onto the hard flooring as Dicey makes it back to his feet and begins rummaging under the ring....he drags out a table and places it against the barrier before going back under and this time he produces a trash can...

HE:Dicey going back to his own roots now....he wants to show Leone that he can go extreme with the best of them...

Dicey waits for Leone to get up and then slams the trash can across his face,Leone slumps down near the ring steps and Dicey throws the can in the ring before darting at Leone....BOOM!

JT:I dont think that was in the script.....

The crowd boo and groan as Leone counters with a hiptoss that slams Dicey into the ringsteps.He backs away and then grabs the steel chair from the ground......Dicey tries to get up but Leone slams the chair into his ribs and then cracks it across his back....

HE:Since its inception we have seen some brutal extreme matches but I have a feeling we are about to go up a level...

Leone grabs Dicey and throws him back in the ring before turning to the hoards of booing fans.They chant "You Suck" at Leone and he laughs before flipping them off...

JT:Leone endearing himself to the Irish fans.....he really doesnt care....

Leone continues to taunt the fans and then shakes his head and walks back to the ring.He climbs back onto the apron...

HE:OH GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x7

JT:Forget about it...

The cheers are huge as Dicey rushes across and he big boots Leone from the apron,sending him crashing through the table against the ring barrier.Leone is slumped in the wreckage of the table as Dicey holds his back in pain...

HE:Keith Leone just ate some wood......he didnt even see it coming....

JT:He was too busy getting into it with the fans...he cost himself big time....

Dicey crawls under the ropes and walks over to Leone.He looks at the fans,who are cheering him on,and he shakes his head before walking off...

HE:What is he doing....Leone is there for the taking!

JT:I dont think Leone has felt enough pain for Dicey's liking....

The crowd suddenly pop as Dicey lifts Betsie into the air and he smiles.Leone is still barely moving from the wreckage as Dicey walks over to him,he bends down behind Leone and brings Betsie down across his face....

HE:Thats sick....Leone's face is the proverbial cheese in the cheesegrater....

Leone screams in pain and blood is quick to ooze from his face as Dicey presses the barbs harder and harder into his head.Dicey stands up and smiles as Leone lays in a heap...

JT:Payback is really suiting Dicey to the ground....he is enjoying this....

Dicey kicks the wreckage of the table away and then lifts the apron up again and he pulls another table out as the crowd cheer,He slides the table into the ring and then looks under again and produces a ladder and sets it up...

HE:Things are really getting nasty now...I dont know how much more I can watch...

Leone tries to crawl away as Dicey follows him and boots him in the ribs.He drags Leone up and stares into his blood-stained face...

Dicey:How do you like me now b1tch?

Dicey drags Leone to the ring and throws him under the ropes,he boots at the steel steps and the crowd cheer as the Extreme Champion lifts them up...

JT:Those steps weigh in the region of 200 pounds....Leone needs to watch out...

Dicey hauls the steps over the top rope and then grabs Betsie and slides back in.Leone is trying to get up using the ropes but he staggers into the centre of the ring and eats a massive shot from Betsie....blood oozes onto the canvass as Dicey slams the bat down and then grabs the steps...

HE:Evil intentions aplenty...something wicked this way comes....LOOKOUT!

Dicey runs the steps at Leone but Leone drop toe-holds the champion and the steps slam up into the face and neck of Dicey.Leone crawls into a cover...............1........................2............kickout!

JT:I think Leone has sensed the danger now,he wants to get this win and get out of Dodge...

Leone spits blood onto the mat as he stares at Dicey with a cold expression and then climbs to his feet.He wobbles slightly as he grabs the table and sets it up in the centre of the ring.....he grabs the steel steps and he hauls them up and over his shoulders.....BOOM!...The crowd groan as Leone slams the steps into Dicey's head and then dumps the steps over the top rope onto the hard flooring.....

HE:Leone's psychotic tendencies seem to have really taken off here tonight...

Crowd:Lets go Dicey....Leone SUCKS x10

Leone stands over Dicey and then he walks to the ropes and climbs out before grabbing another steel chair.He looks around at the masses and then shakes his head....he grabs Dicey's leg and drags him under the bottom rope before draping him across the spanish announce desk....he lifts the chair over his head.....CRACK!....He drives it into the head of Dicey before staring at his opponent...

JT:Its not often that I see brutality that turns my stomach but right here is one of those moments...

Leone grabs the ladder from earlier and he begins to climb the ring towards the top.Dicey is unmoving across the table as Leone reaches the top,he looks around at the sea of Dicey Reilly supporters....

HE:Leone gonna fly.....15 FOOT ELBOW DROP!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

JT:He has to be broken in half....

Dicey pulls back at the last minute as Leone slams down through the announce table with ultimate force.Dicey collapses onto his back as the referee checks on Leone....

HE:Thats twice now Leone has gone through a table....his body must be ravaged in pain....the referee should call this one off....

Dicey uses the ring apron to slowly drag himself to an unsteady standstill.Leone is absoloutely unmoving as Dicey pushes the referee out of the way and he kneels over Leone and clatters him with dozens upon dozens of punches...

JT:Dicey has snapped....he wants Leone to cease breathing....

Dicey stands up and he lets out a wounded roar as the crowd applaud him.He hobbles slightly and then drags Leone from the table wreckage and pulls him towards the ring and rolls him in...Dicey bends down and rummages under the ring once more...

HE:How can they take any more of this....

Dicey rolls back in the ring,in his hands is a board covered in barbed wire and a sack.The crowd in Dublin are on their feet as Dicey slides the barbed wire board under the table in the centre of the ring.he then opens the sack and begins to pour thumbtacks all over the table...

JT:Oh jesus....this looks like the most insane thing I have ever seen.....

HE:ITS ON FIRE!

There cheers reach the top tiers as Dicey suddenly sets the table on fire and he stands back to admire it.He stares at Leone with cold eyes and then pulls him to his feet...

JT:Dont do this Dicey....you dont want this is on your conscience...

Dicey pulls Leone up and flips him into the air for a powerbomb but Leone jumps out and somehow nails a superkick.Dicey falls into the ropes as Leone drops to his knees by the burning table...

HE:All of this in the name of the Extreme Championship....neither of these men will be able to move by tomorrow morning....

Leone somehow gets up and he stares at the flames with fascination before staring at Dicey trying to get up.Leone licks his lips...

JT:Leone has a very sadistic end in mind here...

HE:But look in Dicey's hands Jeff...

The cameras pick up on Betsie in Dicey's hands,Leone is completely unawares as he beckons for Dicey to stand...

JT:What the.....

A woman comes running down to the ring and she quickly climbs in and grabs Leone by the arm and spins him around...

HE:OH no.....thats Jill....

JT:She couldnt bare to watch Leone cause anymore suffering....LOOKOUT!

Dicey stands up and he swings the bat around but Leone grabs Jill by the hair and holds her in front of him.The crowd are booing wildly as Dicey stops dead in his tracks and looks shocked....Leone takes advantage by kicking Dicey between the legs before shoving Jill to the ground...

Leone:Now this is on your head.....watch.....WATCH!

The crowd all wince and scream in unision as Leone gutwrenches Dicey and then flips him into the air...

HE:That is Blue Dragon's Death Note....Leone is rarely sticking to the machine tonight....

BOOM!.....The ring shakes and Jill lets out a shriek as Leone powerbombs Dicey through the burning table and across the barbed wire and thumbtacks.Dicey writhes in utter pain,blood oozes from his head and body as Leone drops to his knees and stares at Jill as he makes the cover...

JT:This cannot be happening....

...........................3!

HE:Jeez...

ding ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen......here is your winner........and NEW 6CW Extreme Champion....Keeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttthhhhhhhhhhhh Leeeeeeeooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee!

The voice of Mike Bird is barely audible as he makes the announcement.The boos and shrieks of the crowd are defeaning as EMT's quickly flock onto the scene to check on Dicey Reilly.Leone is handed the title and he rolls from the ring and drops to his knees as Jill crawls over Dicey,she is crying as the medics try to bring him back to conscious....

JT:I cant believe what I just witnessed....one of the most personal and brutal matches in 6CW history....and I really did not expect that outcome....

HE:Dicey came out here to punish Leone beyond all measures,there is no doubting that Leone is going to be hurting tomorrow but Dicey Reilly is in a real bad way....his body has been wrecked....

JT:And what about Jill,she came out here to save her friend...but in the end it was her interference that cost Dicey this match....he sacrificed himself for the safety of his friend...but what has it cost him?

HE:Never a sight you want to see after a wrestling bout.....

Leone skulks up the ramp,dropping to his knees at frequent intervals.The medics help Dicey from the ring and load him onto a stretcher as Jill stands by him,tears pouring down her face,and the sold-out crowd are on their feet,applauding and chanting "Dicey Reilly".

JT:Dicey Reilly is a fighter and I am more than sure he will back here in a 6CW ring sooner rather than later...but right now he needs a lot of medical attention....never in all my years did I expect to see something like that....true barbarism.

HE:For aslong as I live that match will be in my memory...

Replays continue to show the final moments of the match when Dicey crashes through the burning table.His body is ravaged with thumbtacks and barbed wire cuts....

JT:Folks that was certainly very hard to watch....but Carnage is nowhere near done....we still have two contests in the pipeline and you are not gonna want to miss them...

HE:No you arent....up next is a very personal contest and then later on is biggest match in 6CW history....6 men will enter the Elimination Chamber but only one will leave as 6CW Champion!

*Keith Leone is shown in the crowd applauding and Dicey Reilly nods at him in a respectful manner before their match at Destiny is shown next

Match 6
Extreme Title
Chamber of Horrors
Keith Leone © vs Dicey Reilly

The action goes back to ringside and the lights in the arena are faded.The fans pop and they look ominously into the air as the massive structure begins to descend from the rafters.

JT:Never in all my years as a wrestling broadcaster have I seen anything quite like this....two fifteen feet steel cells on top of one another.The top cell is laced with barbed wire,this match is meant for only one thing....inhumane violence.

HE:But you can see why it was chosen....Keith Leone and Dicey Reilly need to end their feud...it has to end here tonight...

JT:I can think of a dozen ways better than this....I have a horrible feeling about this match,I really do.How are two men,who despise one another suppose to cope inside this environment....just look at it...

The 30ft structure lowers around the ring and there are plenty of gasps as the crowd look up at it.The bottom cell houses the ring and a ladder in the far right corner that joins it together with the top tier.In the top tier is an assortment of weapons aswell as barbed-wire covered walls.The whole structure stands eerily and the crowd seem in awe of it.

HE:Tonight two men will enter the Chamber of Horrors....but if we are honest,do we expect any of them to walk away?

JT:Looking at the cell in person,I have never seen it before and I am not afraid to say I am scared....I fear for the well-being of both competitors here tonight....nothing good can come of this match....nothing at all...

ding ding...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.................the following contest is a CHAMBER OF HORRORS MATCH....for the 6CW Extreme Championship!

*Crowd pop

Mike Bird:In this contest,there is no disqualifications but pinfalls and submissions must take place inside the ring!

HE:There you have it,our instructions for this match....the superstars can go wherever they want,but to win the match it has to end inside the ring...

"Born to Fight" roars from the speakers and the hometown crowd rise to their feet in appreciation.There is a procession of gold,white and green fireworks that light up into the rafters and then the curtain pushes open...

JT:Ireland is united here tonight...

Mike Bird:Introducing first............the challenger.................from Dublin,Ireland.............weighing in at 260 pounds.........................Diiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy Reeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Dicey looks in great shape as he walks steadily down the ramp towards the ring.He does not take his eyes off the massive structure in front of him.His eyes slowly climb up the mass and he breathes deep before stepping through the door.

HE:Dicey Reilly stepping inside the "chamber of horrors",no doubt this match is going to take something away from both men that they will never get back...

JT:But in this life you have to be willing to go one step further along the road....tonight may be brutal but it is an opportunity for these men to put themselves on the map...

Dicey walks around the bottom cell,examining the chains of metal and staring up at the chamber above where all the weapons lay.His eyes are unreadable as he slowly climbs into the ring and does some stretching.The arena lights switch out and the boos are defeaning as "Limo Wreck" blazes out.

HE:But the champion is a man who lives and breathes in this type of match...

JT:Even he has never seen anything like this...

Mike Bird:And his opponent............from Bristol,England.............weighing in at 230 pounds..............he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW Extreme Champion..................Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhh Leeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

HE:I can barely hear myself think....

JT:You wanna talk about hostile,well you have got it....Leone's action over the past three months has shocked the world.He attacked Dicey's "family" and closest friends....he has tormented Reilly and made his life a misery....well tonight it all comes to a head,inside this demonic cell...

Leone stands on the top of the stage.Hood over his head,and he looks down towards the ring.Dicey is pacing back and forth as Leone slowly begins to walk down to the ring.He unzips his jacket as he reaches the doorway and removes it before unstrapping his Extreme Title.He looks up at the structure with a cold expression and then steps inside...

HE:Leone has been putting his body on the line since he first got into this business.....regarded by many as the greatest "Extreme" superstar of all time....and he has got the scars to back that claim up...

JT:I dont think anyone could doubt what Leone brings to the table in an "extreme" environment but he has really got to Dicey on a personal level....is he prepared for the emotional onslaught that he is definitely going to face?

The staredown between both men is intense.Leone runs his hands along the cell wall and then slowly climbs up into the ring.He passes the championship to the referee and continues to stare at Dicey,who glares right back.

HE:Almost five months now these guys have been beating chunks out of one another, but the last three have been some of the most intense and personal I have ever witnessed between anyone...

The referee stands between both men,they are staring into one another's eyes with pure hatred.The noise from the crowd is huge as the camera pans around the massive structure and then back on the competitors.

JT:I have sat here through hell in a cell matches,elimination chamber matches...i thought I had seen it all but now comes this vile and sadistic creation...

The referee steps aside and then calls for the bell.Both men continue to look at one another and then Dicey takes one step back and delivers a huge right cross.Leone staggers off balance and the crowd cheer as Dicey follows him and begins to throw massive bombs.He traps Leone in the corner and continues to punch away at the head of his rival...the referee tries to get involved...

JT:No dq's ref....oh wow!

Dicey turns around and pushes the referee to the mat with force before turning back and being stomped in the gut.Leone reverses the position and he stomps a mudhole in Dicey before whipping him across the ring.He follows out but Dicey gets his feet up and kicks Leone back before exploding with a huge clothesline...

HE:Dicey taking no prisoners....I would probably advise the referee to stay out of this one...

JT:We knew coming into this that Dicey was an emotional wreck waiting to happen...

Leone gets back up and Dicey floors him with yet another clothesline before kneeling on top of him and letting off a barrage of right hands.He gets to his feet and drags Leone up before lifting him into the air and holding him for five seconds...

JT:All the blood rushing to Leone's head.....brainbuster!

1.........................2......................shoulder up.Dicey pulls Leone towards the ropes and then begins to stomp heavily on his chest.He uses the ropes to jump up and drive knees into the midsection of the champion before raking his boot across his face...Leone tries to get up but Dicey pushes him against the ropes and holds him there before slamming crossfaces into his head and chest.Leone slumps against the ropes as Dicey runs off the opposite side and returns with a big knee to the spine that sends Leone flying from the ring...

HE:To the outside....anything could happen out there....

Dicey climbs out of the ring and he grabs Leone before slamming his head against the apron.Leone slumps there for a moment and then Dicey rolls him back into the ring and climbs onto the apron.Leone is trying to get up as Dicey climbs up the ropes and comes off with an elbow drop to the arched back of the champion.................1....................2...............kickout.

JT:I'm not so sure Dicey even cares that Leone is kicking out here,I think he just wants to hurt this man....he wants him to suffer...

Dicey pulls Leone up by the head and butts him back into the corner before running in with a knee lift to the gut.He lifts Leone up onto the top rope and rattles him with right hands before climbing up himself...

HE:Dicey looking for an early superplex here.....OH JEEZ!

Leone tries to fight out of the superplex and both men scramble before falling off the turnbuckle sideways and landing on the hard flooring outside the ring.Dicey is clutching his hip and Leone holding his neck as they try and get back up...

JT:Dangerous fall for both men to take there.....

Leone uses the apron to pull himself back up and slides into the ring for some rest.Dicey hauls himself to his feet and hobbles back to the ring and climbs onto the apron....

HE:DICEY....

The crowd groan as Leone runs off the opposite ropes and comes back towards Dicey,he slams all his body weight into the challenger,sending him flying off the apron and clattering into the side of the cell wall.Dicey lays in a heap on the floor....

JT:Dicey could be out cold there,his whole body just got obliterated...

Leone stumbles back and admires his handywork for a moment.He looks around at his surroundings and then sees Dicey slowly trying to get back up...

HE:Dicey is now starting to get the feeling of what a "chamber of horrors" match entails.....LOOKOUT!

Crowd:That was awe-some x3

Leone runs across and suicide dives through the middle ropes,slamming himself and Dicey back into the cell wall.Leone manages to keep his feet and staggers back into the apron and looks down at Dicey laying on the floor.Leone stomps three times on the chest of his challenger and then hauls him up.He slams the back of Dicey's head into the cell three times and then chucks him back into the ring...

JT:Dicey Reilly is in trouble here....and Leone looking to exploit that.......MOONSAULT!

HE:He got all of it...

............................Dicey kicks out.

JT:Close,close call but Dicey came here to fight and he will not go down without one....

Leone looks at the referee with disgust before getting to his feet.He pulls Dicey up and underhooks both his arms for a DDT but Dicey fights out of it and pulls Leone into a belly to belly suplex.Dicey grabs the ropes and pulls himself up before flooring the oncoming Leone with a big boot...the challenger highers himself onto the ropes....

HE:Dicey taking to the skies now.....FROGSPLASH!

Leone rolls out of the ring just in time as Dicey slams into the canvass.The crowd boo as the champion pulls Dicey from the ring and slams him back into the cell once again.Leone walks over to the steel steps and begins to dismantle them before hauling the top half onto his shoulders...

JT:Leone has got some evil intentions here....

Dicey gets back to his feet.....BOOM!...He leaps up and dropkicks the steel steps in Leone's hands,causing them the fly backwards and narrowly miss Leone's head as they land and he falls to the floor.Dicey crawls back up and he sees Leone trying to rise up so rushes in and slams his knee into the jaw...

HE:Dicey looks even more angry now..

JT:And I think he is going to show us just how angry...

Dicey lifts Leone up and slams him across the steel steps before climbing onto the apron.Leone writhes in pain as Dicey looks down at him and then leaps off and lands an elbow drop...Leone rolls away in agony as Dicey clutches his elbow...

HE:Everything these guys do in there is having a massive effect on their bodies...

Dicey gets back up and he steps over the steel before walking over to Leone and picking him up.Leone throws rights and lefts to the midsection and then swipes Dicey's legs and slingshots him into the cell wall,Dicey staggers off balance and Leone hits a russian leg sweep,causing the back of Dicey's head to slam against the steel steps....

JT:That really could of drawn blood...

Leone gets back up and he pulls Dicey up before placing his face next to the chamber mesh.He lifts Dicey's head back and then tries to slam it into the steel but Dicey holds on and fires back with right elbows to the midsection before slamming Leone's head against the steel...

HE:Each shot against that steel is like a sledgehammer shot....what's Dicey doing here....?

Dicey grabs Leone's head and flips him into the air for a powerbomb.Leone grabs the cell behind him and pulls himself off Dicey's head and dangles over ten feet in the air...

JT:He's trying out for the new Spiderman movie....nowhere to go for you Keith.....OH SWEET GOD!

HE:This is bad...

Dicey watches Leone dangling off the cell and then picks up the steel steps.He hauls them through the air and they collide with Leone in midair,causing him to drop ten feet and land on the steel steps as they hit the ground before him....

JT:Leone could have shattered so many bones in that fall.....but I am sure Dicey does not care one bit...

Dicey drags Leone up and throws him back in the ring before grabbing the steel steps and throwing them over the top rope.The crowd are willing the challenger on as he makes his way back into the ring and takes possession of the steps once again...

HE:Those steps weight about 150 pounds....it doesnt tickle when it strikes you.......OH DAMN!

Dicey drives the steps into the head of Leone,as he stands up,and then throws them out of the ring.He goes to the corner and climbs up....

JT:Dicey climbing high for a second time.....FROGSPLASH!

HE:He got him...

CROWD:ONE...................................................TWO..........................THR-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

JT:How did Leone kick out of that?

The crowd are shocked as Leone pushes his shoulder up.Dicey stops for a moment and stares down at his foe before getting to his feet.Leone is trying to use the ropes to get himself up but Dicey stands on his back and then jumps up and lands a massive elbow drop to the spine....

HE:They havent even ventured upstairs yet and this is already barbaric....

Dicey drags Leone from the ring once again,down near the ladder, and he slams Leone's head against the lower rungs.He then drags Leone against the cell and begins to grate his face,the yells are sickening as Dicey begins dragging Leone around the ring....

JT:That steel is going to rip and tear the flesh on Leone's face.....this is horrible to watch ladies and gentlemen...

The cameras follow as Dicey drags Leone around the entire cell,keeping his face pressed against the steel.He reaches the ladder once more and releases,Leone drops to the floor and the screen picks up on the copious amounts of blood pouring from his head....

HE:Leone is bleeding like a stuffed pig,Dicey is a savage...

JT:You cannot blame him...

Dicey places a foot on the ladder and the crowd cheer as he looks up into the top tier.He then decides to come back down and he picks up Leone and throws him back in the ring.....Dicey looks around the cell and then climbs back in the ring....Leone is barely able to stand but he manages to stagger up....

JT:Dicey looks ready to finish this.....CRAICDOWN!

Leone pulls Dicey's feet out from under him and then slingshots him into the corner,Dicey's head misses the turnbuckle covering and collides with the top of the ringpost....he staggers back around and Leone hits a double armed DDT...

HE:Throw back to the olden days....

1........................................2.................................Dicey kicks out.

JT:That must be the handywork of that ringpost shot because there is a horrible looking cut across the eye of Dicey Reilly....

Dicey is laying on the deck,one side of his face covered in blood.Leone is a crimson mask as he rolls from the ring and collapses on his knees.His chest heaves in and out as he slowly crawls towards the ladder...

HE:I dont know if its wise for Leone to take the fight up there....

JT:I honestly think he just wants to get away....

Leone places his hands on the first rung and begins to slowly pull himself upwards.Dicey is recovering in the ring but he spots Leone and decides to follow.He stumbles from the ring and makes his way over to the ladder and begins to climb up....Leone finds himself at the top and begins to push the trapdoor open as Dicey seizes his foot....the crowd are cheering and then Leone begins to stomp his heel down into Dicey's head,it takes four solid punts and the challenger collapses back down onto the hard flooring as Leone makes his way into the top tier and leaves the entrance open for Dicey....

HE:Leone is inside cell number two....and look at these weapons all around....

JT:Not only that but look at that opening.....if that trapdoor remains open then just imagine if one of the competitors were to fall through that....

Leone is still on his hands and knees as he looks around at the chamber.The walls are covered in barbed wire and the floor is littered with weapons...tables,chairs,baseball bats,kendo sticks,trash cans,a toolbox are just some of the things laying on the floor.Leone seizes hold of a kendo stick and tries to get up...

HE:I cannot even imagine what is going to happen up here....

Dicey slowly begins to climb up the ladder to the top tier.Leone staggers around and waits for Dicey to get inside before.....WHACK!......WHACK!......WHACK!....He slams the kendo stick across Dicey's back several times and then throws the stick down.He grabs a trash can off the chamber floor and clatters it across the back of Dicey's head before picking up the table and setting it up in the centre....he drags Dicey up....

JT:Leone could really settle into a rythym here,and if he does then there could be a problem...

Leone drags Dicey towards the table and drapes him across it before picking up a steel chair and raising it above his head..........................CRACK!....Dicey ducks away and the chair hits the table before the challenger boots Leone in the stomach and connects with a DDT on the mesh floor....

HE:Both of these men are a bloody mess but there is no sign that either of them is letting up...

Dicey crawls across and grabs a baseball bat off the floor.He staggers to his feet and waits for Leone to join him before slamming the bat into his ribcage.Leone doubles up in pain and Dicey drops the bat......

JT:CRAICDOWN!

Dicey grabs a hold of Leone and nails the package piledriver on the steel flooring.The crowd are going wild.

HE:But there is no pinfall or submission up there.....Dicey can hit all the moves he wants....

Dicey holds his head in his hand and then slowly tries to pull Leone back towards the trapdoor.Leone is almost a dead weight though and Dicey is struggling....

JT:Leone is out....Dicey is going to have a big problem here...

He manages to drag him to the base of the trapdoor but Leone suddenly responds with a low-blow,causing Dicey to teeter and collapse across the open door...

HE:Dicey close to falling right down to the floor.....the match is over if that happens...

Leone is in no shape to capitalise though and he slumps back on the steel and tries to recouperate.He reaches out and grabs a steel chair before using it as a crutch to get himself up....

JT:Leone has got jelly legs.....but right now thats better than what Dicey Reilly has got...

Leone staggers across with the steel chair and lifts it above his head but Dicey kicks out at him,forcing Leone backwards.Dicey gets on all fours and then lets out a roar as he gets up....

HE:SPEAR!

The steel chair goes flying as Dicey spears Leone through the air and they land in a heap on the floor.The crowd are on their feet with a huge "Dicey Reilly" chant.The challenger stares out from behind his blood-soaked face and then slowly clambers up,he reaches out and takes a hold of the baseball bat again...

JT:What more can these men give?

HE:I'm afraid to answer that...

Dicey uses the table to pull himself up and he runs his hand along the baseball bat.He points it at Leone and waits for him to stand up.Leone is looking out towards the crowd as he slowly gets up...

JT:Leone is in no man's land....

HE:YOU SURE!

The crowd break out into boos as Leone turns and throws some sort of powder into the eyes of Dicey.The challenger is completely blinded and staggers back before Leone launches forwards and connects with a crunching superkick to the jaw....

*Crowd gasp

JT:OH NO!

The superkick knocks Dicey backwards and he collides with the barbed wire walling.He lets out a cry of pain as he is unable to move.Leone kneels and looks at Dicey with a dark look on his face......

HE:Dicey cannot pull himself off the barbed wire....he is a sitting duck...

Leone smiles sadistically and then runs forwards and slams into Dicey,driving him further into the barbed wire mesh.Dicey's back is stuck to the barbs as Leone backs away and grabs a trash can.He places it over the head of Dicey and then grabs the baseball bat.......CRACK!

JT:Sickening shot,the skull of Dicey Reilly just got slammed...

Leone picks the trash can off the head and throws it aside before staring at Dicey.Both men are bleeding profusely and Leone begins to whisper into Dicey's ear...

HE:Leone can say anything he wants,and do anything he wants.....what has he got lined up here?

Leone turns around and grabs a kendo stick from the floor as Dicey breathes deep and pulls himself free of the barbed wire.Blood pours down his back but he keeps his feet and waits for Leone to turn back around...

JT:It's like has has seen a ghost....

Leone looks stunned and then swings the stick at Dicey only for the challenger to block it between both of his hands and then knees Leone in the gut.He rips the kendo stick from him.....WHACK!

HE:What a shot....

The stick shatters into six pieces as Dicey breaks it across Leone's head.The champion staggers back against the table and then Dicey grabs him by the head....

JT:No dont do it Dicey.....OH JEEZ!

Dicey runs Leone forwards and slams his head against the barbed wire,he pulls Leone loose and then throws him against the opposite side before doing the same to the other two sides....Leone staggers back and drops to his knees...

HE:That is disgusting................look at the blood....

Blood is dripping from the head of Leone,right down his chest.He is struggling to even breathe as blood drips from his hands aswell where he is has tried to stop himself hitting the barbed wire....Dicey stares at him with loathing and then grabs a steel chair....

JT:This looks like the scene of an execution...

Dicey stands above Leone and then lifts the chair above his head only to take a solid headbutt to the gut.Leone uses all his force to pull himself up...

HE:TOMBSTONE?

JT:OH MY FRICKING GOD....OH GOD NO YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....HE'S DEAD....HE'S DEAD.....HE ISNT MOVING!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x15

HE:We need Emt's.....we need medics right now....

The replays play over and over as Dicey drops off the back of Leone and kicks him in the stomach before lifting him into the air and release powerbombing him through the table.Leone goes through the table and lands on the steel mesh,but that gives way and Leone falls fifteen feet and lands in a heap in the centre of the ring.A crimson-masked Dicey Reilly looks through the hole in the top tier at the broken body of Keith Leone...

JT:Never in all my years.....we need help here.....Leone isnt moving.....

HE:I still cannot believe what we just watched....

Dicey is still staring down at his foe and then he uses the broken cell segment to climb down and drop into the ring.He falls against the ropes and still seems shocked as he drops on his knees and covers Leone...

JT:Get the belt ready...

...................................................3!

HE:HE KICKED OUT....MY GOD LEONE KICKED OUT!

JT:How the hell did he do that?

The crowd in Belfast are amazed as Leone pushes his shoulder off the mat.Dicey just slumps down on the mat in disbelief as the referee tells him it was a two count.

JT:What the heck is it going to take...

Dicey looks up towards the broken chamber above him and shakes his head in wonderment.He then rolls slowly from the ring and pulls the apron up.He drags out another table and pushes it into the ring before searching back underneath...

HE:How much more can these guys put each other through...

The crowd pop as Dicey produces a wooden board wrapped in barbed wire and he pushes that into the ring.He very slowly crawls back in and then sets up the table near the turnbuckle....blood is dripping from his back as he seizes Leone by the head...

JT:The champion is still barely moving here......CRAIC-OH MY GOD!

Leone counters the piledriver by backdropping Dicey on top of the barbed wire board.The barbs pulls and tear at the already broken skin on the back of Dicey's back,the challenger is writhing in pain as Leone staggers back against the ropes and tries to breath....

HE:How much blood have these guys lost.....the mat is stained red.....

Dicey rises up through the pain,blood seeping through holes in his back and head.He just about manages to stagger into the centre of the ring.....

JT:TOMBSTONE!.....THATS IT....

HE:NO WAY!

JT:THIS IS INSANE!

11,000 fans in attendance are on their feet,a massive "6C-Dub" chant is echoing through the airwaves as Dicey somehow kicks out of Leone's tombstone piledriver.Its hard to make out Leone's expression through the blood but he just slumps on Dicey's chest with exhuastion...

JT:Almost 30 minutes in and I honestly do not know how these men are still going....look at the blood,look at the carnage everywhere...

Leone slowly pulls himself to the ropes and drops from the apron to the outside.He is very groggy as he searches under the apron and eventually he comes out clutching something in his hands.He climbs back into the ring and crawls on all fours to the table...

HE:What's Leone doing here....oh wow...

The crowd in the Odyssey cheer and gasp as Leone opens up a bag and begins to pour thumbtacks all over the table...

JT:Thumbtacks....hundreds and thousands thumbtacks.....

Leone watches as Dicey slowly gets to his feet and then leaps towards him and lands another superkick,Dicey sways on the spot and Leone drapes him on top of the thumbtacked table and goes to the corner...

HE:This is about to end very badly.....

JT:Leone promised to make history here tonight.....here we go.........JESUS CHRIST THIS IS OVER!

HE:RING THE BELL....

........................................3!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

ding ding ding

JT:Thank god....we have a finish.....

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.......................here is your winner...............................and NEW 6CW EXTREME CHAMPION.............DDIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

HE:I dont believe that finish.....it was insane...

JT:Dicey Reilly has done it.....he has finally ended Leone's terror regime.....what a match....never in all my years did I expect to see anything like that....but we need EMT's out here for both men...

The replays show Leone standing on the top rope as Dicey gets up and swipes his feet,crotching him up top.Dicey climbs up the ropes and seizes Leone by the head before delivering an almighty craicdown piledriver from the top rope through the barbed wire table.

HE:You wanted action,you wanted "extreme" then believe me folks you just got your money's worth....people are going to be talking about this match for years and years to come....

Both Dicey and Leone are just slumped in the wreckage of the table,Dicey's hand just draped on Leone's chest.Neither man is moving but blood is stained all across the ring as the massive chamber structre begins to rise back up into the rafters.Every single fan in the arena is on their feet applauding and a "6C-Dub" chant is defeaning.

JT:Dicey Reilly is the new Extreme Champion....he took everything,and I mean everything that Keith Leone had to throw at him but he still came out on top....

HE:But at what cost?....neither of these men is walking away here tonight,they are a mess....they put their bodies on the line and you have got wonder what this match has really taken out of these two men...

The medics all come running down to the ring with stretchers and climb into the ring.They move away the wreckage of the table and begin to check on the competitors.Leone is slowly pulled from the ring and loaded onto the first stretcher.There are some boos but most of the fans applaud as the former champion is slowly wheeled up the rampway.Dicey is still laying face down on the mat,he has lost a lot of blood as they load him into a second stretcher and place the Extreme Title across his waist....

JT:We wish both of these awesome superstars the fastest of recoveries....they put on a match for the ages and now they will need the best medical care they can get....what a bout...

Dicey is slowly carried up the ramp,the crowd break out into huge "Dicey Reilly" chants and the new champion manages to raise a longer finger into the air in thanks.

HE:That was utterly astonishing stuff....but this night is not over by a long shot.....6WF will have their undisputed championship match up next....and then the main event....40 men,1 spot at Born in Fire.....who will the Gold Rush Battle Royale?

*The crowd are applauding the amazing set of matches they have just seen.Dicey is looking at the screen,remebering each moment vividly.The video then documents his unlikely friendship with Lex Hart,and the crowd boo as Lex is shown sitting smugly in the audience.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 02 May 2012, 11:52 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd go wild as Dicey Reilly enters Lex Hart's lockeroom.Lex is dressed in his ring attire and is drinking a bottle of water whilst watching clips of tonights opposition.

Dicey:You still studying those tapes...

Lex:Well one of us needs to be prepared here tonight...

*Dicey opens up the mini fridge and takes out a beer before beginning to drink

Dicey:I've got a surprise...

Lex:Please tell me you didn't upload those videos online...because I showed you those in trust...

Dicey:Relax Lexxyyy jeez....I didn't do anything with the videos.....you need to learn to relax fella...

Lex:Then what is it...

*Dicey smirks and then reaches behind his back,he then holds up two pairs of trunks.They are green and pink and the crowd cheer as Lex's eyebrows raise.

Dicey:I know I have no chance of getting you to abandon the pink completely...so I thought i'll help you to understand yourself better...

Lex:Is this another g@y jibe because I am telling you that I am sick of it...

Dicey:Will you please just calm down....I had the wardrobe department whip these badboys up....combining your heritage with mine.....the "Emerald Harts"...

*Lex suddenly smiles

Lex:I like it...

*Dicey grins and takes a swig of beer

Dicey:Good because they didn't come cheap....now get them on....we've got a match soon..

*Dicey throws a pair of trunks to Lex,who catches them.

Lex:Well give a man a minute to get changed...

*Dicey raises his eyebrows and continues to drink beer

Dicey:Please....i've seen those videos,there is nothing about you I haven't seen before Lexy...now get them pants on......

*Lex stands up and walks towards the shower room.Dicey waits for a few moments and then Lex walks back out with the new trunks on

Dicey:Perfect...

Lex:New trunks....new name....I guess it's time to get this show on the road.....

*Dicey drags another beer out of the fridge and throws it to Lex

Dicey:To the new number one contenders...

Lex:Amen...I think tonight is certainly going to be one to remember...

*They chink their bottles together and the crowd cheer before Lex places his beer on the side.

Lex:I'll celebrate properley when this win is in the bag....for the mean time I have a few more clips to watch...

Dicey:Swat it up pinkaldo...and I'll be ready to whoop some backside when you give the word...

*Lex puts his thumb up and then sits down to carry on watching some more clips.Dicey walks into the shower room to get ready.

*The video documents Lex Hart taking the ultimate sacrifice for Dicey in a match against Cerberus and Orthrus before the video ends with Dicey Reilly celebrating with the 6CW Title once again.It then documents some of 6CW's finest giving their thoughts on the hall of famer.

*Keith Leone is first pictured in a darkened room,pictures of 6CW stars on the wall behind him.

Leone: What are my thoughts on Dicey Reilly? Well obviously there is a lot of history between both him and me. Never has a man pushed me to such a level as Dicey did and never has a man caused me to attack him as physically and personally as I did. Though like it or not, that’s the reason why I am where I am today, not because some owner tried to buy my integrity and get me to lead his group, not because I kissed up to the fans and did what they all wanted, but because Dicey brought the best out of me and showed the world what I was capable of.

Rarely are there guys who work as hard and as long for their sport as Dicey has done, but in turn, these men should be recognised for the effort they have put in to not only build themselves into legends, but to help put federations on the map and even though there may be more technically gifted guys in 6CWF history, very few have the heart and guts that Dicey displays, so here’s to you Dicey, you alcoholic S.O.B.

*The scene then changes to Perfect Jack and Jack Reynolds sat in a room

JR: Yes, I wanted to get your thoughts and opinions on Dicey Reilly entering the 6CW Hall of Fame.

PJ: Ah yes, Dicey Reilly is being inducted into the Hall of Fame. Quite a prestigious honour if I must say so myself, but a deserved one none the less.

JR: I agree with your sentiments there Perfect Jack, I also wanted to ask you what was Dicey Reilly like in the locker room, before and after a match?

PJ: Well, he was always a thirsty man I must admit.

Perfect Jack chuckles to himself slightly.

PJ: In all seriousness, Dicey Reilly before and after each match was always a composed figure. Never showed any sign of weakness. Always had a determination that he wanted to prove he was the best and give the fans a night of their lives. And with that respect, he did that every night. He gave the fans their money’s worth every week whether it was on Escalation, Aftermath or Crossfire. After a tough match, Dicey would dust himself off, have a drink and go home to his family without any complaint.

JR: Thanks for that Jack, what do you think of Dicey’s achievements here in 6CW Perfect Jack?

PJ: Make no mistake about it, Dicey’s won all that’s come at him. The UK Title, The tag team titles with yours truly, the World title. You name it Dicey’s won it. He’s beaten the best of the best this industry has had to offer. He is a true a main event wrestler, a man for the big occasions and he’s done this because of hard work and determination. A true role model for younger wrestlers coming through here at 6CW, like him or not, you have to respect him.

JR: Again those are some kind words Jack, now what your thoughts on Dicey Reilly?
PJ: Well Reynolds this goes back to the day I joined here in 6CW, when I signed my name on the dotted line and began one of the best periods of my life and professional career. I joined 6CW and after my first event at Escalation I along with Mike Logan and Daniel Reilly formed a group with plans of dominating 6CW for years to come, that group was Revolution. And at that time, Daniel and Dicey were embroiled in a brutal feud, it was only natural that Daniel would recruit two of the newest signings for 6CW at that time to help tip the scales in his favour. That’s no slur on Daniel, he’s as tough as they come trust me I know I’ve experienced it firsthand. But, when I saw Dicey, I thought to myself, is this the competition in 6CW? A man who looks and smells drunk all the time? I thought he would be a push-over. Well, I got the shock of my life, Dicey’s is as tough as they come. He was a massive test, a test sometimes I didn’t think I would overcome, but I did. I had to put hours in the gym, watch the tapes of his wrestling matches to try to overcome and adapt to his unique style of wrestling, to tone my mind and body to handle the physical punishment he would inflict on anyone who stood in the ring with him, friend or foe.

A few years later, we would end up tagging together and lifting the tag titles and forging a friendship I thought we would never have. A friendship I’m glad to say we have. A mutual respect is what I’d call it. We’re both two very different men, he’s a man who likes to drink, who likes to have a party, a man who doesn’t worry about anything. Unlike me, who’s known to be a methodical man, a man who spends hours in training. In all honesty I’d say we complimented each other very well, both contrasting styles that suited each other in the ring. It was a joy to wrestle alongside and against Dicey, because he challenges you, he pushes you further than anyone else does.

JR: Thank you Perfect Jack I think we have some good stuff here. Once again Thank you.

PJ: Hey hey hey I’m not done yet. One more thing Dicey, this goes to you, you can’t beat Perfection.

Perfect Jack laughs as the scene fades out to GazzyD

Gazzy:If I would to sum up my thoughts on Dicey Reilly in a couple of word it would be one of the proudest......toughest sons of b!tches I have ever met. I ain't gonna lie we ain't always seen eye to eye, he ma have been responsible for me missing 3 months of my 6CW career at one point,but even after all that when I'm in the thick of it, and Dubs aside, there really isn't anyone I would rather have fighting alongside me that Dicey Reilly

If you ask me this has been along time coming. He's the first guy in the business to hold every title and is still a marker for us all to work towards emulating, I have held two titles in this great business and thought I was one of the best, but I can't hold a candle to this guy, if you'd asked me before it was announced who I thought should be inducted into the Hall of Fame there would have been no seconded guessing, there's really only one name that comes to mind

DICEY REILLY

*Gazzy smiles at the camera before the scene changes again to Jerome Dubois

*Dubois is seen sitting in a bar like chair in a studio setting.

JD: Bonsoir mes Amis, tonight we break away from ze ring, and we lay down all ze rules, regulations of our contracts, and we leave 6CW behind. We have to go back to ze beginning. You see before mes amis when you look at 6CW today dere is only positives dings you are able to dink of…Ze up and coming talent emerging, ze main eventers, and ze people who have left dere blood in dat ring each and every night dat we go out dere to entertain ze fans. Dere is only one man in zis business dough who has been remains special here, and dat everytime you see stepping out on to ze ramp you cannot help but goose pumps. Only one man has been able to not become ze federation but ze standard in ze wrestling industry. Dat man mes amis is Dicey Reilly…..You see unlike every single other person who has decided to zis sports up and turn into a career, when you dink of 6CW, you dink of Dicey Reilly. When you see dat 6CW World Heavyweight Title you dink you Dicey Reilly. Everytime dat man come down towards dat ring not only are you witnessing a legend doing what he loves, but more importantly he is doing for ze fans dat he loves, for ze company dat he loves. Dicey has become ze standard in wrestling. He is ze person dat everyone should desire to be. He puts ze company first always and has never once complained, he just gets along with what he has to do and gets ze job done every single day of the year. But more importantly mes amis he is someone who has a sense of humor, who has created endless classic moment such as appearing on Count Down, he has been a valid and important person when my father came into 6CW and ran zis company dere was always one man he could count on and dat was Dicey Reilly. Dicey going into ze hall of fame isn’t enough for a man dat has such a profound impact in a company, and one ding for sure it is definitely not ze end of Dicey Reilly, it is only ze beginning!

Dicey mon ami Dank You!

*The crowd in the audotorium are cheering before the cheers suddenly change to jeers as Lex Hart appears on the big screen.

LH" I have been asked to say a few words tonight about one of the originals

A man who bleeds 6CW

A man who has given more to this business than most of the locker room put together

Dicey O'Reilly

The crowd cheer

Dicey it's fair to say we haven't always seen eye to eye , we've had our ups and downs and most recently you will feel that I betrayed your trust, that I used your good nature to trick you, to trick everybody

Lex looks down almost looking embarrassed

But tonight is not the night to point fingers , tonight is a night of celebration, of recognition
Tonight is a night when 6CW and wrestling get to say Thankyou to the toughest sob in the business

Lex walks over to a cabinet and takes a glass and a bottle of Jack Daniels, he pours the Jack and swiftly knocks it back
Lex lifts the glass

Thankyou Dicey

Lex pats the 6CW belt as the screen fades to black

*The video ends here and the action goes back to the stage where Dicey Reilly looks a little emotional.He hugs his "family" and waves at the crowd in attendance.

Crowd:Thankyou Dicey x10

*Dicey bows to the crowd and touches at his chest in appreciation before leaving the stage to an almighty ovation

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down