The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card

+14
ncfc_Tooze
TwisT
President Trump
Blade
Bull
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Lee
Crimey
Nay
Gregers
JJJohnson
Uryu Ishida
Marky
Mat
18 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card Empty 6WF Lockdown Card

Post by Mat Fri 04 May 2012, 2:56 pm

Match 1
Open Challenge
Kurt Hernandez v ????

Match 2
Hobo v The Saint

Match 3
Uryu vs Dragon vs Victor Grimes

Match 4
Zane Altair & Longinus v Trevor Swann & James McManus

Match 5
Number #1 Contender Match
JJ Johnson v Blue Dragon vs Chaos

*Chris Patricks Addresses 6WF*

Main Event
Hardcore Title
Cassius Zhi v The Scorpion

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card

Post by Marky Fri 04 May 2012, 3:10 pm

"Tonight Tonight" hits and the crowd erupts as Max Adamson walks out and he stands at the top of the ramp wearing his "I heart CP" t-shirt, and his ring attire. Max isn't his usual focused or cheerful self, he walks down to the ring and he walks up the steps, and enters the ring through the ropes.

Max is handed a microphone, he goes to speak then stops as the crowd chant.

Crowd: Adamson x10

Max goes to speak, he looks down, he smiles, then he places the microphone down. He takes off his "I heart CP" t-shirt and lays it flat on the ringmat. Max, revealing a new "I broken CP" shirt, picks up the microphone again, and goes to speak.

Max: Tonight, Chris Patricks will address the 6WF fans. I, for one, cannot WAIT to hear what my old buddy old pal has to say for himself. This guy, who I counted as one of my nearest and dearest friends, this guy, who nearly took my head off backstage at Night of Glory, then appeared in the crowd during my match with Clarke James, then decided to attack me after my match, he will have a lot to say. I am going to kick his sorry ass.

Max drops the mic and he storms off backstage, leaving his "I heart CP" t-shirt in the ring. The camera zooms in and focuses on the t-shirt before fading to black.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 04 May 2012, 4:17 pm

*Uryu is seen glancing at the match card as he watches Dragon and Victors actions during the match last night. He smiles and picks up a sympathy card from Clarissa, reading it*

Uryu: Aww she didn't have to send this, I did my best last night and against six other competitors I thought I did pretty well. I mean, it's not easy against that many people but I was very close to winning that Freeweight Belt, my first singles title in eighteen months, but I must have had a good performance for Danny to uncharacteristically give me an opportunity to fight him again, albiet with Victor Grimes thrown in too.

*Uryu then glances at the TV and spots something, causing him to pause it, rewind and watch it again. He then stops the DVD and puts in last weeks Lockdown, forwarding it to his match and watching it. He then stops the DVD and turns the TV off before sighing. He then starts to head out the door but Clarissa tries to enter at the same time. Uryu backs up to let her in*

Uryu: Oh, hi there Clarissa, I got your card.

*She nods and smiles hugging Uryu who blushes. The pair of them sit down as she spots the DVD cases*

Clarissa: Uryu are you being sad again because you haven't won a match recently? I mean, you were close to winning last night.

*Uryu shakes his head and looks at the cases*

Uryu: I just noticed something in my matches recently, it's made me a little concerned about my match this week.

*Clarissa nods and looks curious*

Clarissa: What can you do about it?

Uryu: The same thing that I always try. Plow on through, get the victory and celebrate with my fans.

*Clarissa giggles as Uryu stands up and backflips on the spot, only to end up falling on his backside*

Uryu: Yeah...still feel good though

*Uryu looks up to Clarissa as the camera fades to black*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 04 May 2012, 5:02 pm

(A few hours after Uryu's promo with Clarissa)

*JJ Johnson is in the backstage area at the Birmingham Bowl.He is dressed in jeans and his trademark open white hoody.The crowd give a good reception at the sight of him and then realize he isn't in the best frame of mind.JJ is sat on a bench in his lockeroom,staring at the floor,as a knock comes at the door.JJ ignores it,continuing to look down at the floor before a knock comes again.He still does not look up as Clarissa opens the door and peers inside.She looks a little timid as she steps into the room.

Clarissa:JJ..

*JJ suddenly snaps his head up as though roused from a deep sleep.Clarissa takes a step back,alarmed by the sudden movement.She looks apprehensive but then soon realizes that JJ does not look angry,he looks lost.

Clarissa:Are you ok?

*JJ looks completely lost for words as Clarissa takes a seat on the bench next to him

Clarissa:Have you heard from Brandi?

*JJ looks at Clarissa with a strange expression on his face before shaking his head.

Clarissa:JJ no offense but you look terrible...have you been sleeping?

JJ:I been sleeping...every now and then...mainly just through exhaustion rather than anything else.

Clarissa:JJ you don't look too good...have you seen a doctor?

*Clarissa looks at an open bottle of painkillers on the floor

JJ:Not seen last week...doctor checked me out befo Night of Glory...

Clarissa:What about after?

JJ:Nope...I just got my a55 in a cab and headed home..

Clarissa:JJ you suffered some really bad injuries at the hands of Crime Lord...i'm going to get a medic in here...

*Clarissa aims to stand up but JJ places a hand on her shoulder and pulls her back down.

JJ:Don't do that....ain't no need for a doctor up in here...

*Clarissa looks less than convinced

JJ:I'm glad you stopped by though Clarissa...

Clarissa:Why is that?

*She flicks her hair back and JJ stares at her.Clarissa is fairly close to JJ

JJ:I wanted to say sorry....I mean seriously i'm sorry...

Clarissa:What for?

JJ:You know what fo'.....JJ Johnson been talking to you like trash these past couple of weeks...running yo down...that ain't right,that ain't me...

Clarissa:I understand you have been under alot of pressure...

JJ:Ain't no excuse for it....if my momma,god rest her soul,was still here,she'd of slapped me upside the head fo' the way I done talked to you...the way I done treat Brandi...she'd o' said....."JJ Johnson you wash yo mouth out boy"...

*Clarissa giggles and JJ shakes his head

JJ:I mean it though Clarissa....you always been game-tight...always nice and respectful like,and JJ Johnson is sorry fo' the way I done spoke to you...ain't gone happen again...

Clarissa:It's ok JJ....I regard you as a friend,and we can get past this..

JJ:I need to get past it...I need to get my a55 up off my shoulders and stop feeling sorry fo' myself....this ain't working....this ain't the way things is suppose to be...

Clarissa:You just need to get your mind focused again....get back in the zone..

JJ:I thought I was in the zone...last month against Blue Dragon...this month with Fight for the Right...I felt right,I was acting right...but something just ain't clicking.It seems the harder I push,the more I fail...

Clarissa:Your putting too much pressure on yourself...

JJ:Maybe...I mean I don't know...but what I do know is I need to get my head straight...get my goddamn eyeballs re-attached and do this properly...

I'm JJ Johnson..

*Crowd pop

JJ:Franchise Initiative....Main Event Playa....I ain't no jobber to the stars...i'm big time...show-goddamn time.....when I come out to play,everyone should be knowing about it...

Clarissa:Exactly....so make it happen...

JJ:But see there is my problem....in here i've always talked a good game...i've always gone to the top with the way I run my mouth,never had no problems there....and then I went out to that ring and I put all those words into action...ain't nobody that represented like me...ain't nobody that can do how JJ Johnson do.....but what now?...I mean I still be talking,but this fool ain't walking...

Clarissa:You just need to find yourself...

JJ:I need a goddamn revelation is what I need....I put in all the work in the gym,you don't look like this baby without hitting the gym once in awhile...

*Clarissa smiles again as JJ lifts his bicep up

JJ:I do all that...I bring all the game...ain't no stoppin me now,Shelton Benjamin shove yo copyright infringement up yo a55 brother.....but the fact be this,I just cannot put my (beep) together out there in the ring....I need help dawg...I mean seriously I need to get my eye straight....I need to do what I do best...I need it...my god I need it more than anything in the world...

Clarissa:And you'll get it JJ...everyone believes in you..

JJ:No baby girl that's where you wrong....ain't nobody believes in JJ Johnson no mo'....and I don't blame them but you way off the dial with that statement.My own princess don't got the faith in me no mo' so ain't nobody pulling for Triple J right now...i'm out in the desert on my a55,fending fo myself,fighting off the goddamn vultures trying to steal my last shred o' dignity...

I'm at the bottom...and I don't need to wrestle in the dark match fo' anybody to tell me differently....JJ Johnson feeding off the scraps cos he can't get none...i'm drowning right now...my own self-pity and disgusting sense of entitlement has put me so far down the ladder that my a55 may aswell be touching the floor...

I need a light...I need something to cling onto....something that I can take ahold of and say this is the beginning...

Because that's all I need...I need some inspiration....I need something or someone to say this is how it is JJ and if you don't sort yoself out...it's over...it's all gone.

Because my career depends on me being the best that I can be...my pride...my lifestyle....my millions...

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions of fans need JJ Johnson to fire on all cylinders...they need a beacon of hope...they need me to represent them in the way that only I can..

And right now they ain't getting that...they ain't even getting half o' that....and it's my job,my damn duty to make sure I change that situation...

Clarissa:And how are you going to do that?...You've only got a week until you face Blue Dragon and Chaos at Lockdown...the winner will be the number one contender to the 6WF World Title...

*JJ stares at Clarissa with focus in his eyes

JJ:Then I ain't got no time to lose...because what I need is something I ain't had in along time...I need to go back to the beginning...back when JJ Johnson talked his trash and then come matchday I was driving the goddamn garbage truck to pick that (beep) up.....it's bout goddamn time that JJ Johnson acted like JJ Johnson...

*JJ suddenly stands up and stretches

Clarissa:Where are you going?

JJ:Somewhere I should of gone a long time ago...

*JJ picks up the bottle of painkillers and empties three tablets into his mouth before swallowing.Clarissa looks a little anxious as she watches JJ crack his spine and then pick up his phone.

JJ:You can tweet it Clarissa....facebook yo homies....myspace a picture of yo face...or any other part o' yo anatomy fo that matter...

*JJ winks and Clarissa blushes

JJ:Tell the world that JJ Johnson is on a mission....and maybe I won't find what I am looking for in time for friday...but i'm damn sure gonna find it....and when I do.....6WF better be ready....it's time...

Tick..

*Crowd:TOCK!

JJ:Tock..

*JJ picks up his bag and heads for the door.He stops and then walks back,kneels down and kisses Clarissa on the cheek

JJ:You let Uryu know he be a very lucky man....thanks again...

*Clarissa smiles as JJ looks at her and then stands up.The crowd cheer as JJ exits the room,whistling "eye of the tiger".

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 May 2012, 7:25 pm

The Saint is shown sat in the Birmingham Bowl first aid facility, receiving treatment after his barbaric Night of Glory match. His whole torso is on show and his cuts, bruises and welts are perfectly visible as the medics treat them. The Saint is looking down at first but slowly looks up to the camera to reveal even more brutal scars from the Tibetan Torture match, in particular, on the neck and above one of his eyes. He winces as the medics apply bandages and various anti septic as Michael Wire approaches, he looks aghast at the state of The Saint but powers through.

MW: Saint, first things first congratulations on a huge victory at Night of Glory against Cassius Zhi, but what the 6WF audience and I would like to know is just how you're feeling after one of the most brutal matches in 6WF history?

The Saint: How do I feel?! How do I feel?... How do you think?! I sit here with lacerations all over my body, bruising to my ribs and my torso, the doctors have said that that match has probably shaved off a couple of years of my career, but all of those facts, that realism is superseded by one simple emotion:

Elation.

I said it all along Michael, I proclaimed that I would walk into Wembley Arena with one goal, one purpose... To decimate Cassius Zhi. Not beat him, not even punish him. Just to walk in to Wembley Arena and leave him so he couldn't walk out. And you know what, Michael? Mission Accomplished.

Granted, it's come at a cost, let's face it, I look like an absolute mess. But even so, I showed the world, the roster, Danny McGraw, Miss Jessica, and Cassius himself that The Saint is BETTER than Cassius Zhi. I said it all along, but yet no matter how often I said so, it was met with refusal and disbelief from you brainless, idiotic sycophants. Hell even these idiots I call colleagues said the same.

"Saint, you have no chance."
"Cassius gonna kill you."
"You won't walk out of Night of Glory Saint."

All the idiotic conclusions, the false predictions, the swell of belief residing firmly behind Cassius Zhi... They were maimed, brutalised and left lifeless, just like that pathetic excuse for a human being that I faced.

SO how am I feeling, Michael? I'm feeling pretty damn content right now!

MW: And what of the 11th hour decision to take the Hardcore Title out of the reckoning?

The Saint: I'm unconcerned, not even fazed. My ambitions are of a higher level than the Hardcore title. And besides, the fact that Zhi must now reside in the 6WF as an undeserving champion, provides me with a better feeling than if I was to be holding it myself. Let's put it this way; Cassius Zhi doesn't want the Hardcore Title, Cassius Zhi rightfully lost the Hardcore title but was given it back out of goodwill and simply put, Cassius Zhi doesn't deserve to hold the Hardcore Title and he knows it, and that'll eat him up inside.

But as for me, I have eyes only for the top of this company. Simply put, The Saint is the hottest property in the 6WF right now. After years of residing in the shadows, The Divine Force is surging once again and as a result, nobody wants to face The Ultimate Weapon. I'm a freaking animal, McGraw keeps putting people in front of me and I just reduce them to nothingness.

Mark my words: The Saint is headed to the top, whether it be this month, the next or the month after that, it is inevitable that The Ultimate Weapon will once more sit atop of this company as it's standard bearer and I implore anyone who has any objections to that claim to come and try and debate that fact because just like Cassius Zhi, I will break you physically and mentally. I care not for who I hurt or how badly I hurt them, I am rising to the top.

MW: And what of your opponent at Lockdown? A man you have history with, Hobo.

The Saint: I don't care for the past. Hobo ruled over me with The Association and was behind the accident that led to me being sidelined but now it's all changed. On friday, I see Hobo for what he is... Cannon fodder placed in my way, a red rag placed in front of this rabid, dangerous bull. Regardless of the offence he might pose, whether or not his Riff Raffer's try and cheer him on, simply put, Hobo, you aren't in my league.

You can bring everything you have, and still it wouldn't be enough. You were the standard bearer for one of the most pathetic era's in 6WF history, and just like that tired, boring, ridiculous, cringe worthy stable of yours, your shelf life is well over due.

And as a result, you will be made an example of, you'll be punished just like Cassius Zhi, you'll be left battered, bruised and broken as a result of The Ultimate Weapon.

And after that, 6WF will be on notice further, two of it's synonymous names, felled in the space of a week. The same picture emblazoned into their minds as a signal for what's to come, The Saint stood triumphant, dangerous, ravenous...Hungry for more.

Remember three little words 6WF, because the day you forget, it'll be too late to atone for your stupidity.

NOBODY IS SAFE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 04 May 2012, 7:34 pm

(The titontron bursts into life, on it is just a flashing error warning)

DESTINY UNSTABLE

(After a minute of this error warning flashing a second message comes up)

INITIATE REBOOT?

(Slowly the next three letters are entered)

Y

E

S

(The titontron then goes to black before coming back on with another message)

CANNOT REBOOT - FILE CORRUPTED - CHAOS IMMINENT

(The titontron keeps this message for a few minutes before it suddenly cuts out to static Chaos' maniacal laughter fills the arena before this becomes distorted and random pyro goes off all over arena. This is followed by the arena being plunged into darkness)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 04 May 2012, 8:05 pm

*Backstage an angry looking Nay Bother barges into McGraw’s Office,*

McGraw: NAY!!! How many times I have told you to kn...

Nay: Oh stop whinging McGraw, and tell me why I’m not in a match tonight, I have something I need to get off my chest, and punching someone in the face seems the best way to do it.

M: NAY!!!!! If you had let me finish, I was going to let you know that your after match medical has showed you have a concussion, so for your own benefit I have given you the week off.

Nay: CONCUSSION MY ARSE!!!! I am fine. NOW MAKE ME A DAMN MATCH!!!

M: (Sighs) look Nay when I say I have given you the night off, I mean the board of directors. Personally I couldn’t care less about you or your well being and that’s all I have to say on this matter. NOW GET OUT MY OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nay: (BEEEP) sake, well I’m heading to the ring to get a few things of my chest, one way or another. So you better hope there is no one their to interrupt me.

*As Nay turns for the door he catches a glimpse of a portrait of the GM on the wall, he turns stares at McGraw before turning back and putting his fist through the middle of the portrait and walking out of the office*

Last edited by Nay Bother on Fri 04 May 2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 04 May 2012, 8:35 pm

(The crowd is full of people, the camera zooms around them all, some are just making their way to their seats. Michael Wire and RJ are sat down at the commentator's table.)

RJ- We have been called her for a special celebratory speech from the new 6WF Undisputed World Champion.

MW- What a moment it was! For just a few minutes I was under the impression that we were going to have to suffer through Blue Dragon represented us as world champion, Crime Lord saved us all!

RJ- Not many people share that view with you Michael, these fans here, the fans at home and most importantly Blue Dragon will all say that Crime Lord is an undeserving champion.

(The lights dim and a single spotlight shines around the arena, before it stops on the stage. 'Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd start booing, smoke is billowing onto the ramp and as the lyrics kick in Crime Lord steps out in a suit, the championship belt over one shoulder. Pyrotechnics go off all around him as Crime Lord is lit up by the spotlight and fireworks, a smirk clearly visible. Crime Lord slowly strides down the ramp as the crowd are booing him heavily. Crime Lord climbs up the steps and gets into the ring, already holding a microphone. His music dies down, and he lifts the microphone to his lips and is about speak but is cut off.)

Crowd- BD'S CHAMPION! BD'S CHAMPION!

(Crime Lord's smirk is now gone, replaced by a scowl.)

CL- BLUE DRAGON IS NOT CHAMPION! I AM! AGAIN!

(The crowd are booing heavily, rubbish starts being thrown into the ring.)

RJ- This crowd are really hostile towards Crime Lord, more so than usual.

MW- They can't respect real talent.

CL- You will show me some damn respect! I am the 6WF Undisputed World Champion, not Blue Dragon, not Chaos. I don't know if it's a hard concept for you to wrap your tiny minds around, your Liverpudlian hero is not champion...he was...for what? 10 minutes at most, what a pathetic title reign, symbolic of the fact that he is a pathetic waste of space. BD has been waiting for that moment his entire career, all that hard work led right up to that moment, finally winning the big one. All of that meant it was all the more sweeter when I snatched it from him when I crushed his dreams, winning this title was amazing, but beating Blue Dragon for it, seeing all your heartbroken faces, that was the cherry on top.

(The fans won't stop booing Crime Lord who has had his microphone turned up to compensate.)

CL- It seems three is my lucky number.

I have won the Hardcore Championship THREE times.
I won every match I was in last night, that was THREE matches.
And with this title, I am now a THREE time World Champion.

I am THE 6WF legend, that's a fact, plain and simple. I have won more titles in this company than anybody else, more than Hero, more than Hobo, more than JJ Johnson, more than Abe Abercorn, more than Cassius Zhi, more than the Saint, every single damn name you can think of, I have won more than any of them. This title hasn't proved I am a legend, it has only further cemented it. I beat JJ Johnson...your hero. I beat Clarke James...your hero. I beat Blue Dragon...your hero...and yet, you can't give me one damn bit of respect! You know why?! Because you're all too stupid to understand true greatness when it's right in front of you.

MW- Here here!

RJ- I can't believe you agree with this bull- !

MW- He is our world champion, don't use language like that.

CL- I don't need your respect though, I don't need anybody's respect. I've heard the whispers around you imbeciles, in the media and even in the locker room...the whispers are that 'Crime Lord doesn't deserve to be world champion.' I haven't heard anything more ridiculous, more downright stupid in my entire life. Blue Dragon beat Chaos, and is labelled a deserving champion...yet I competed in three matches and still came out of the show world champion and people are saying I don't "deserve" the title. Let me make this perfectly clear, people deserve this title by winning title matches, and that's exactly what I did.

So sure, Blue Dragon deserved to be world champion...for ten minutes. First challenger, and he crumbled. I don't give a damn that he had just competed in a match, I had competed in two that match, I was bleeding after the first. Yet I kept on fighting, kept on winning and this is my prize, a deserved prize. Blue Dragon claims to be hardcore but his fight back was pathetic, awful...weak. The opposite of hardcore, perhaps his mind was too busy thinking of his family problems. BD, you were once my pupil, but you obviously have a lot to learn, first lesson is that you don't ever think you're better than me, because I take great pleasure in proving you wrong.

This title is staying with me, it will stay with me for as long as I want it to, because there isn't anybody in this company who scares me, who threatens me or who even comes close to my undeniable talent. I am 6WF. I have become bigger than this company, it needs me, I am it's shining beacon of light, and with the world title on my shoulder I only shine brighter! LIKE IT OR...LUMP IT!

MW- Yeah lump it!

RJ- You are nearly as pathetic as Crime Lord Michael. Blue Dragon was screwed at Night of Glory.

MW- Crime Lord is right, he competed in more matches than Blue Dragon.

RJ- But-

MW- But nothing RJ, face the truth.

(Crime Lord is stood in the ring, raising the title in the air as 'Rain Wizard' is barely audible, drowned out by the boos and jeers from the fans in the arena, rubbish is falling into the ring and stewards are having a tough job trying to stop the fans pushing out of the crowd area and towards the ring.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 May 2012, 12:19 pm

The scene opens with a camera panning across what looks to be an empty changing room. Noises can be heard off camera of sharp breathing and what sounds like a punchbag being worked hard. Voices can be heard barking instructions in a foreign language

Trainer: acertar.........acertar...................ACERTAR

each instruction is met with a harder punch to the punchbag, suddenly one of the coaches notices the camera approaching

T: PARAR!!

The man stops working out and turns to the camera snarling and breathing heavily. His trainer who was barking instructions at him rushes in front of the cameras waving his arms

T: NO.....Please leave, thees area is off limits to the paparazzi and reporters

Clarissa appears on camera

C: please, we only want a minute of your time. It was announced earlier this week that 6WF had signed a former MMA star and that this week was issuing an open challenge to the 6WF locker room

T: Si Senorita, thees is true, we will be at Lockdown next week and will take on anybody that dares get in our way

C: But surely given the talent on the 6WF roster and the fact that this will be a completely new experience for you, what makes you so confident to even issue an open challenge

T: Senorita it is quite simple. My client here isn't just one of your, how you say average Joes. He is trained in numerous disciplines and is a submission specialist in holds you've never even heard of. He comes from an environment the likes of which some of these so called superstars would hide away from. He can lock in the ankle lock submission in mere seconds and snap it just as quickly. He is by every definition the Worlds most Dangerous Man. So I think if you want to talk about confidence you need to speak with whichever fool is stupid enough to answer our open challenge

C: It certainly is an impressive resume, but we've seen some of the best in the business come and go. Guys who, no disrespect, have come onto the scene with the exact same attitude and have walked away with their tails tucked between their legs, why will this be so different?

The trainer snaps his fingers and one of the sparring partners climbs in the ring and lines up opposite the new wrestler. The trainer signals for the bell and straight away the sparring partner is thrown over the ring with a belly to belly overhead throw. The new guy circles like a predator and then grabs the ankle locking in the ankle lock as the sparring partner taps out frantically

T: Actions speak louder than words. At Lockdown, whoever is foolish enough to answer the open challenge is doomed to the same fate. You are looking at the future of this indistry..........KURT HERNANDEZ

Clarissa tries to get more questions in but she and the cameraman and pushed back by Kurts entourage out of the training room as the trainer once again starts to bark instructions

scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 05 May 2012, 4:16 pm

The arena is buzzing with what they have seen so far. The lights in the arena turn off as a Red spotlight hits the ramp way. The tron flickers into life and a giant warning label is shown, suddenly

Edgecrusher by Fear Factory plays it's opening warning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED"

The fans seem confused wondering if this is a new superstar making his debut, some clap and a few whistles can be heard but they quickly turn to deafening boos.

Spoiler:

As the guitars hit red and blue pyros explode and Logan Kincade walks out onto the top of the ramp, he is sporting his usual war paint but his attire has changed to black pants with a red dragon on one leg and a blue dragon on the other. he walks with purpose down to the ring, up the steps and enters the ring through the ropes with a twisted grin on his face.

MW: Here he is ladies and gentlemen, the number one contender for the Hardcore title!

RJ: What a despicable way he went about it though

MW: What!? He just showed us all what he was capable of when in the RIGHT frame of mind

RJ: Really? You hated Logan more than anyone this time last week

MW: What can I say, THIS Logan, I like!

Logan demands, and gets a microphone as the crowd begin to chant YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK

LK:..............last night, someone let me in on a secret that has been kept from me since the day I was born....The life I never had, the family I never knew, the brother I always longed for....was right in front of my eyes....all along.

...Do you people have ANY IDEA! what it is like not knowing who you are, only to find out that your supposedly best friend knew not only who you were, BUT that he! was your brother and on top of all this....was holding the title that was rightfully yours?

I!!! Should have been "The Blue Dragon"! instead I was cast aside, I was forced to grow up with family after family who never really wanted me!...so..."Blue" you worhtless piece of s**t, darling little brother of mine, watch as I climb to heights you got close to...but ultimately failed to achieve

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

LK: Will you people shut the hell up!, SHUT UP!! Haha....... you really think anyone back there gives a crap what you think of them!? DO YOU!?.... All they care about is one thing and one thing only, sure they might lie to your stupid faces and say they do it all "for the fans", but if you dangled the opportunity to win the world title in front of them they would run over their own mothers to take it.

MW: He has a point

RJ: Disgraceful

LK: I certainly didn't... and still do not.... care what you people have or ever will think of me. I am here for me, seeing how I have no friends, and a family who saw fit to leave me to rot for all they knew, I have found that not caring is the way forward, the way to achieve what it is I desire......Titles. More specifically the Hardcore title...

Logan smirks at the fans booing him, some younger fans with Logan t-shirts are seen looking upset and betrayed, as Logan spots a little girl wearing a Logan Kincade T-shirt crying her eyes out he begins to laugh hysterically which only aggravates the crowd even more

LK: Hahahahahaha! ...and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop me achieving what I want,oh...what is it I want to achieve? well that is total and utter domination of 6WF. Then Blue and everyone else who EVER doubted me will be kissing my ass or bowing at my feet...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

..BUT, first things first, Cassius Zhi (Crowd: YAAAY) and THE SCORPION! (Crowd: BOOO) feel free to kick the living s**t out of each other boys, cos it will warm you up nicely for the ass kicking I will hand you when I face the winner of your little match...

Suddenly Logan looks to the ramp with disgust as he is cut off mid sentence....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sat 05 May 2012, 9:24 pm

Cassius Zhi enters the arena with his bag slung over his shoulder. His topless torso reveals various lacerations and scratches on his skin from his defeat to The Saint at Tibetan Torture, but the most evident tearing is the scarlet red mass of skin damage accross his neck from Saint's violent finish to the match.

RJ : Good god can you see the injuries present on Cassius' neck and throat. If you wondered what could make someone like Zhi tap out - just look at that. It's barbaric.

MW : The Saint did what he needed to beat Cassius Zhi. The Saint went to depths probably no 6WF Superstar has ever gone to before, and I don't know if we should be commending that, or running away! Scary!

Cassius morosely makes his way to his locker room, silently pushing the door open to find Miss Jessica sat on a chair inside, seductively pointing her crossed, short skirted legs in his direction, with her long, straightened red hair flowing down over her shoulders, and pouting. Cassius drops his bag to the floor.

Miss Jessica : Well?

Cassius leans down to his bag, violently unfastens the zip, and takes out a bottle of water, not even looking at Jessica.

Miss Jessica : Um.. hello! Aren't you going to thank me?

This seems to gain Cassius' attention as he takes a swig of the water then throws it back into his bag, visibly annoyed. He stands up tall and stares a dagger through his manager.

Cassius : Thank you?

Cassius laughs sinisterly

Cassius : THANK YOU?

Do you have any idea what you have done?

Miss Jessica's face drops as she uncrosses her legs and flicks her hair petulantly.

Miss Jessica : You, mister, are still Hardcore Champion because of me. You are...

Cassius : I DON'T WANT TO BE HARDCORE CHAMPION! NOT LIKE THIS!

Cassius seethes at a shocked looking Miss Jessica

Cassius : You have delegitimised absolutely everything I stand for. You've destroyed it. Decimated it.
I never wanted to be 6WF Hardcore Champion in the first place, but as I inherited the honour by nature of coincidence, it would be dangerously illogical to disobey fate and choose not to defend it with at least some semblance of honour. So I did defend it. And I defended that 6WF Hardcore Title in THE MOST hardcore match of them all. MY MATCH, JESSICA!

Cassius looks down to the floor solemnly

Cassius : And I lost. But I lost with the same honour that I chose to defend that title with. And for the first time in my career... IN MY LIFE... I felt simulatenously proud, as well as defeated. Until YOU... ... until you came out, and you stripped away that honour, you stripped away that pride, you stripped away everything that makes Cassius Zhi who he is.... and you left behind a Hardcore Champion.

JUST... a Hardcore Champion.

A damn mantlepiece for an ornament. No.. even worse than that... a mantlepiece with no fire left in its belly. A fire extinguished by YOUR ACTIONS!

WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?

Miss Jessica looks at her nails as if only half listening to Cassius' outpouring. She places her hands on her knees and gracefully gets up out of her chair and to her feet. She takes a few steps towards Cassius and her demeanor changes. The look of faux-innocence disappears, and is replaced by a stern, focussed look of defiance.

Miss Jessica : Why did I do it? Seriously, do you know, like, nothing about me at all?

Money... Cassius. I did it for money.
I did it because the pay cheque you receive for performing a PPV as a Title Holder, is a lot bigger that the ones you were getting beforehand.

Miss Jessica holds her arms out, as if to say "there you go" and Cassius looks furious

Cassius : MONEY? Do you think I give a damn about money? Money pales into insignificance when compared to honour, respect... when compared to victory! Are you serious? MONEY MEANS NOTHING!

Miss Jessica : Money. Means. Everything, Cassius.
I give a damn about money!

Miss Jessica seems transformed, as her ditsiness and attempts at seduction all evaporate into an air of businesslike non-compromise.

Miss Jessica : You know what? You can walk around here, championing your sunshiney communism all you want, but you look like a damn fool Cassius. Where have your ideals and your schmaltzy eastern-pride actually got you?
You think you are some intellectual "super-power" around here, but how can you stand there with any pretence of honesty and tell me money means nothing, when every war, every revolution, and like, almost all crime ever has it as it's motive?
How can you say money means nothing when almost everyone devotes, like, fifty per cent of their short, precious lives to chasing it?
How can you say money means nothing when it has caused a whole global meltdown? Like - total chaos!
Are those lies you tell yourself from up in your ivory tower honourable Cass?

Cassius looks into Jessica's eyes, with his almost hate-filled

Cassius : It means nothing... to me.

Jessica looks down at her foot in contemplation, then lunges at Cassius, wrapping her long nails around Zhi's neck. Cassius winces as she claws at the damage caused by Saint. Jessica smiles manipulatively to herself

RJ : Oh my God, what the hell is she doing?

MW : She sounds like how Cassius Zhi used to. Hell she's even acting like the Cassius Zhi we used to know. Totally ruthless! Just plain nasty!

Jessica keeps hold of his neck as she hushes her tone to a sinister whisper

Miss Jessica : And we've pursued what matters to you Cassius. I helped you get revenge on Sainty. I even took a blow to the head to pursue what matters to you. Now... you owe me!

Cassius grabs her hand and overpowers her, throwing it off. He seethes in pain and holds his throat

Miss Jessica : We have done everything that you have wanted Cassius, and now its my turn. That was the deal. And I have waited for over a year!
I've been so patient, but now we start rebuilding "the Great Wall"... and we start delivering on your half of our little deal. Giving me as much power.. and as much influence over 6WF as I can possibly get. And we start with McGraw's pathetic weasel, The Scorpion, this week!

Miss Jessica's attitude changes again, and she nestles her hair into Cassius' shoulder. She reaches up and places her hand on his neck then kisses where her vicious grip was.

Miss Jessica : You're still the only man who can give me what I want Cassius.
You're still the only one... with the power.

Cassius enjoys the compliment momentarily as Jessica continues to kiss his neck, then he gently pushes her away with a concerned, thoughtful look.

Cassius : You went to McGraw before the match.

Miss Jessica nods in agreement as she tries to kiss his neck again, but he stops her

Cassius : You removed the title from the match BEFORE it had even happened.

Miss Jessica : And?

Cassius : Which means you didn't believe I could win.
You didn't believe... in me.

Miss Jessica drops the flirtatiousness and steps towards Cassius, looking straight in his eyes with a sly smile

Miss Jessica : ... And you didn't win.

Jessica walks past Cassius, brushing her hair over his shoulder, takes his bottle of water and leaves the locker room, leaving Cassius staring ahead at the wall, looking troubled in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 05 May 2012, 10:18 pm

Max Adamson walks up to a backstage crew member;

Max: Shut up you bamba clart, whatever that means, like, just, you know, shut up! I hate you, I wish death on you, you kumquat, I want you to self harm and die, I'm sorry...

(Max Adamson strokes the face of the man)

Max: I'm really sorry, I just... I watched Crawley Town win promotion today and I am a little worser for wear... (Hic)

RJ: Wow, Max Adamson is really taking this Chris Patricks falling out badly!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 05 May 2012, 11:05 pm

As Jessica is seen walking away and out of the Locker room she is stopped by scorpion.

Jessica stares at Scorpion before flicking her hair. Scorpion can be seen grinning.

S: Jessica long time no see....Enjoying your time with "Big Z" over there??? Oh wait what’s this you don’t look to happy did Big Z and you argue??

Jessica goes to speak but scorpion speaks.

S: You see Jessica you have been backing the wrong man since he came back. that so called "Champion" "World Superpower" over there failed to beat the most hated man in this industry...so how about we get rid of him Jessica?...maybe it’s time he was moved out of the way? Maybe it’s time to get back to the winning ways any way Have a think about it Jessica the offer is all ways there.

S: so where is this "World Superpower”???

Jessica looks at Scorpion and smiles and points towards the locker room.

Scorpion walks past Jessica as he walks into the locker room Cassius can be seen standing at the door as the to go face to face before scorpion goes to speak.

S: Hello "Big Zhi" how’s life old pal???....oh wait that’s right you’re the guy that lost to the saint? You know the man who lost to a rookie who had not even been in this industry a year...

Cassius can be seen getting angry as Scorpion continues to grin.

S: Tell me Zhi who was that man???

Scorpion begins to slowly point to himself.

S: Thats right Zhi that man was ME!

S: it’s a shame really to see a legend like you fall to a cowardly man but to see a rookie do the job you failed to do. You really have disappointed all the kids
in the world Cassius that saw you as a role model but it’s ok they have now seen the light...they now have a new role model some one who’s metal stable...drug free but who’s to blame for the loss Zhi?

Cassius goes to speak but Scorpion stops him.

S: Thats right Zhi...Not Jessica...Not anyone else....No More excuses for the things you failed to do all of this rests upon you "World Superpower"

Scorpion and Cassius get face to face as Cassius begins to smile.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 06 May 2012, 9:35 am

The crowd are still buzzing after last weeks Night of Glory show and are wondering what the repercussions will be on this weeks Lockdown when all of a sudden the lights in the arena turn off and its pitch black then a voice over can be herd from the arena speakers.

Voice over: Lady's and Gentlemen please welcome the winner of the 7 pack challenge and still you Free weight champion The Dragon.

The crowd goes wild as Jdrop hits and then Yellow and green pyrotechnics blast of into the rafters and Dragon comes out with the Free weight championship wrapped round his waist.

Dragon bounces down the ramp and confetti starts to fall from the ceiling and he tags fans an either side of the ramp and runs at the ropes and dives through the middle rope and does a forward roll and then lands on his feet.

RJ: Dragon looks like a different person since he won that match at Night of Glory and there's no mystery man either.

MW: Yeah and what about Foo Poo, Has VX still got him, Has Foo Poo managed to escape?

RJ: Looks like were about to find out Michael, Dragon has got the microphone and is about to speak.

Dragon: Thank you my great fans of 6wf, You are the reason I can out of Japan and come here to the great land of England and to fight for you in the 6wf.

The fans let out a huge roar of approval.

Dragon: Now you may be wondering why i won last week and not let VX in on the title as all of you know that he kidnapped my brother Foo Poo.

The crowd begin to boo loudly.

Dragon: Well let me tell you that I hired a private digestive and he found my brother and got him out and sent him back home and just to prove to you all that he is safe and sound i have a video footage to show to you all.

RJ: I think he me detective not digestive Michael.

MW: Man his English is not the best is it?

The crowd all stand up on there feet to get a closer look at the titron which flickers into life and standing there with a microphone attached to his jacket is Foo Poo.

Foo Poo: Hello 6wf and hello to my Brother and still the Free weight champion The Dragon.

The crowd cheer and start the Foo Poo chant.

Foo Poo: I would just like to say thank you for my brother for finding me but I must stay here in Japan and look after our father who is not feeling very well and i do hope that Dragon is The Free Weight champion for years to come.

The crowd cheer and the screen goes dark as they then turn to Dragon who is in the ring and looking a little tearful.

Dragon: Now I now Foo Poo is safe I can concentrate and keeping hold of this Free weight title, And that starts with a triple threat match with My good friend Uryu Ishida and the smelly man VX.

The crowd boo loudly as they hear Vx's name.

Dragon: Now VX you have put through a lot of pain for what you did to my brother and now you must pay, I must break you down and I must hurt you very badly, you do not mess with my family and get away it.

And Uryu you had better get your game plan into play, Clarrisa is a very pretty lady and has got very nice water melons but she is too much of a distraction for you, If you do not come to the ring with a clear head then you my friend will get hurt and hurt very badly.

MW: did he just refer to Clarrisa's boobs as water melons?

RJ: I think he did Michael.

Dragon: So I give this to you 6wf universe the new era of Dragon has come upon you, The new Dragon is going to be even more physical and even more dangerous then ever before and I will be your Free weight champion for years to come.

Confetti begins to fall from the roof top and Jdrop hits and Dragon then takes the Free weight championship and climbs the turn buckle and holds it high in the air as the crowd turn into a frenzy and cheer for the Dragon.

RJ: Strong words from Dragon and a more determined Dragon, Lets see what happens in the next fee weeks and if Dragon can hold onto that Free weight title.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Sun 06 May 2012, 10:21 am

Chris Patricks steps out of his rental car and looks up at NEC arena

Chris: Ah it's great to be back

He throws his gym bag over his shoulder and starts to walk towards the entrance when a few fans see him and start to shout at him when a little kid walks up to hi wearing a Max Adamson t-shirt

Kid: Why did you do it Mr Patricks....WHY!!

Chris looks at the teary eyed kid and smiles

Chris: You'll get your answers at the show kid and thrust me when you hear the truth you wont even p1ss on the t-shirt you're wearing...and that goes for all of you, you all see things in black and white but life is full of grey bits so I suggest you all listen to what I have to say because it WILL open your eyes to the real world and not the bubble gum, lovely world Uryu and the rest of the positive posse would have you belive

Chris pushes past the crowd and walks into the entrance where Clarissa see's him and runs up to his

Clarissa: CHRIS....CHRIS

Chris stops in his tracks

Chris: Clarissa how are you?

Clarissa: Im fine, how are you? I heard about you and Joyce I am really sorry Chris

Chris' demeanre changes

Chris: I'm sure you are sorry but not as sorry as to give me a call when I was rotting in McClean's or when I got out, yeah im really sure your sorry just like everyone else i've bumped into...now I have stuff to do and a crowd of "Loving" fans to address so if you excuse me...oh and one more thing...

Chris grabs Clarissa and kisses her long and hard leaving her shellshocked

Chris: Give my regards to your boyfriend, im sure we will bump into each other along the way and after what I did to his bumbuddy Max, I'm positive he'll want a shot at me but if you want a real man to take you out you know where to find me

Chris walks of laughing leaving Clarissa in tears

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 06 May 2012, 10:40 am

* " Those Who Fight Further" plays as Uryu walks out onto the ramo and smiles, clapping with a few fans hands along the way as he is tossed a mic*

Uryu: Well first of all Dragon I would like to congratulate you on finding Foo Poo, As everyone knows here family is important, the people you care about are important and I understand why you did what you did.

Crowd: Booo

Uryu: Hold on now fans, if a member of your family that you cared about an awful lot was taken wouldn't you do anything to get them back? I sure as hell would and so would Dragon! He had two options, either beat seven bells out of VX and hope to find him himself or cooperate with VX in the hope that he will return them. He chose the latter and in all honesty, I would choose the former.

Crowd: Yeah!

Uryu: When you have someone you consider to be so special to your heart, you would go to hell and back just to get them back to your side.

*Uryu tears up a little and smiles, wiping them away*

Uryu: But make no mistake that is not the only reason I am out here. I am out here to discuss that walking pile of trash VX!

*The crowd cheer*

Uryu: You have cost me the matches the past few weeks with your manipulating antics of Dragon and now those games are over, you are not the master of puppets any more!

*Dragon looks a little unsure as Uryu continues*

Uryu: This week you get whats coming to you! You are going to get a new title, master of getting your butt kicked by two guys in the middle of the ring!

Crowd: U-RY-U! X5

Uryu: You better get used to it VX because I might be angry at you, Dragon must be about to blow his top with what you did to Foo Poo and I do not have a single problem with watching, heck even helping him beat you from pillar to post this week!

*Uryu smiles and pauses*

Uryu: But after this week Dragon, you are a champion, a guy that holds a title belt and I am a guy who wants an opportunity at a title belt. I want to earn my way to a belt and earn my way to you! Now, will you give me an opportunity to face you for your Freeweight Title in the future?

Dragon:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 06 May 2012, 10:55 am

The crowd are waiting in anticipation as to what to Dragon say's, Dragon then bows to Uryu in respect and the crowd cheers.

Dragon: I understand your feeling's towards VX As I'm sure you do for my feeling's, But you have to prove you are worthy of a title shot Uryu, Clear your mind of Clarrisa win some matches and then I will grant you a title shot for my Free weight championship.

The crowd give out a huge cheer.

Dragon: This week we will become allies in the ring, Rid the demon in both our life's and then concentrate on the matter in hand and that is the Free weight championship.

Dragon lifts the belt high in the air as the crowd are cheering loudly as Uryu look's up in envy of the belt.

Dragon: Once we have rid the smelly man VX and have proven that you are worthy of a shot at my title then we become allies no more.

If the General manger see's fit that you can have a title shot then so be it, But be warned Uryu I am not the same man when i cashed my freshers ball contract on Mike Hill.

I am more stronger, More determined as you witnessed last week at Night of Glory when i beat you and 5 other men to retain this championship and will do any think to hold on to it.

Uryu nod's at dragon and holds out an arm for a hand shake which Dragon shakes and then bows and Uryu unsure what to do bows back.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sun 06 May 2012, 11:57 am

Cassius continues to laugh, then suddenly stops, snapping his neck to face Scorpion, eyeballing him without any emotion.

Cassius : You're right Scorpion. I was the only one to blame for my defeat at the hands of The Saint. I underestimated the cruelty, the barbarism, the torture... that those hands were capable of inflicting... and I paid the ultimate price.

I misunderstood what it was I was facing, Scorpion.

I know now, that The Saint is a runaway train. And I made the costly mistake of believing I was the end of the line, his final destination... when I was just another switch in the tracks for him to traverse.
I saw something in The Saint's eyes, Scorpion, something that tells me that this won't be stopped, not this time, not right now. This is something different.

I wasn't prepared enough for that. I was prepared for the same old Saint. The perennial underachiever, with not enough courage to push the limits of his own capabilities, or the limits of his opponents' resilience.

But he tested both at Night of Glory. He tested them to their extremeties. The Runaway Train reached a velocity it had never reached before, when The Saint took that piece of barbed wire, The Saint wrapped it around my throat, and The Saint squeezed, Scorpion. The Saint squeezed and squeezed until I felt those barbs constrict around and then penetrate my skin, until I felt the warm trickle of blood roll gently down my neck, and until I felt that warm gentle stream burst its banks and become a burning hot river - threatening my livelihood... threatening my life.

Cassius touches his throat with remorse

Cassius : It WAS my fault, Scorpion. I underestimated The Saint.
But even the worst underestimation of you, would not even be shallow enough to result in defeat. You needn't exhibit a test of your limitations because we all know what they are already. And I will not lose to you! You are not The Saint, Scorpion! YOU ARE NOTHING!!

A sly grin spreads across Cassius' face as he theatrically sighs

Cassius : Oh, If I knew that defeat would result in having to talk to the likes of you, I wouldn't have tapped out at all. I would have let Saint force that wire even deeper, and forced him to tear out my vocal cords with those bloody barbs. Because the indignity of holding a title I no longer deserve, pales in comparison to the shame of having to share the ring with you!

Cassius stares a hole in Scorpion, challenging a response

Cassius : But that I must do. Because now I must go about defending the indefensible - My right to be 6WF Hardcore Champion. And my first proofing sample is indeed you.
Now I'm at a switch in the tracks myself Scorpion. Because I can go one of two ways to reach MY destination.

I can continue in some vain attempt at fighting with honour, and pride. Attempt to erase the memory of The Saint, replace it with memories instead of epic victories, against the odds, and a title reign of a length no-one has ever seen before. But how many heroic victories, and how much time would that actually take?

Cassius laughs

Cassius : Too much, perhaps. So I could instead, choose the easier route. Some would say even... the more entertaining, the more... satisfying route.

I could choose to defend the indefensible, Scorpion...

Cassius creepily strokes Scorpion's shoulder

Cassius : ... through indefensible actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 06 May 2012, 1:11 pm

"Money" by Pink Floyd comes on the speakers and interrupts Uyru and Dragon in the ring. They both turn to see The Consultant waltz down the ring confidently, handing out business cards to the fans.

MW: Who IS this guy? He keeps popping up....."

RJ: That is The Consultant. He seems to be a thorn in the side of Dragon at the moment. There are allegations that it was he who kidnapped Foo Poo

MW: Really? I like the guy already!

The Consultant gets into the ring and starts sarcastically applauding both Uryu and Dragon. The crowd boo as Dragon goes to hit him, but Uryu holds him back.

Consultant: I would like to congratulate you on that lovely episode you played out there. The passion....the intensity of emotions.....was simply pathetic. The most idiotic thing of that whole charade that you put on for these poor deluded people, is that you actually believe that this triple threat match is going to be that easy! (He turns to Dragon) You think that you're tiny brain, sitting on that block of wood you call a head, with two "slits" for eyes............actually thinks that you saved your brother?!

Let me enlighten you.......(he gets right into Dragon's face)

He was freed, because I let him go! The plan is still in action, and Foo Poo is simply a puppet that I have not cut the strings off yet.

RJ: Dragon looks more angry than I have ever seen him.

MW: This guy certainly knows how to rub people the wrong way........I love it!

The Consultant: And you....*turning to Uryu*.....you actually think that your precious Ho actually wants anything to do with you? She is only doing it, because she has to! What the hell has a spineless ingrate such as yourself, have to offer to a superstar such as her???

Uryu takes a step towards The Consultant, but he backs away.

The Consultant: I would not do that if I was you....There is still so much more in this story. The conclusion isn't anywhere near yet. Allow me to introduce your opponent. Someone who is new and improved, and the first wrestler to join "The Consultancy".......Vortex!

"Smells like Teen Spirit" starts playing.....but there is a needle scratch sound and suddenly "Breathe" by Prodigy comes on the speakers. The arena goes dark and thick green smoke suddenly appears on the top of the aisle. Vortex suddenly appears coming out of the ramp covered in green smoke. He has new ring attire on....black tights with V-X in green on one leg, and an green atomic mushroom cloud on the other. Half of his face is covered by a green mask. He looks more ripped than usual and is totally silent as "Breathe" continues to play.

The music fades and the lights come back on....Uryu and Dragon stare at Vortex, who shows no movement.

The Consultant: You see, Vortex here has had quite a losing streak. He didn't know who he was, and how to act. He tried being polite, he tried being mean, he tired being indifferent. Under my tuition....and a little help from medical science....I showed him a new path. A vicious, unfeeling and destructive one. And now, the behemoth you see standing on that ramp, is now ready for action.

MW: I don't know what to say. Vortex looks completely frightening in his new get up. This evil side will suit him well.

The Consultant: So your little plan of ganging up on him may work.....it may not. I mean look at him guys.......he isn't a pushover that you would like to make us believe. Maybe....maybe it isn't Vortex you should be worried about. Maybe...maybe it is the two of you.

RJ: Mind games from The Consultant......

The Consultant: You see.....the next battle may be lost and one of you may well be the victor. But, in the long run, you will lose the war. The Consultancy prevails over all! Remember that.......One of you WILL suffer if they lose in the triple threat. Do you two really want to take the risk by ganging up on Vortex and becoming that person that stares at the lights? You should not be worried about Vortex.....but those that you hold dear. And if you are not willing to fight for them, then you don't deserve them. Think on it........

"Money" plays, as the Consultant exits the ring laughing. Uryu and Dragon stare at each other uneasily, and Uryu backs away slightly. The Consultant joins Vortex on the ramp, and he lifts his arms in victory and bellows. The Consultant lifts his cane into the air...before exiting with Vortex through the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun 06 May 2012, 4:35 pm

*I FOUGHT THE LAW* sounds out around the arena as Nay comes to a massive ovation, but instead of acknowledging the fans he just marches straight to the ring.

RJ: And here comes the other half of Damage Inc, no doubt wanting some answers from his tag team partner

MW: I’m not so sure Logan wants to be associated with this clown anymore besides Nay shouldn’t even be here, you heard McGraw, he’s been given the week off.

*Nay walks round the ring to the announce area, just staring at an angry Logan in the ring, he grabs a mic before climbing into the ring*

Nay: Logan, Remember the first time we were in the gym, together with Blue Dragon, or should I say little brother. You told me you don’t have friends, they always let you down, always end up costing you. I thought you had trust issues but in reality you were just warning me of things to come.

*Nay points to the Tron and asks for the video of lasts night match to be played. The video shows Nay and Logan working together, and then Logan breaking Nay’s pin attempt with a vicious punt to his head*

Nay: I have watched this tape over and over again, and unless the concussion I supposedly have means I keep missing something. I think you owe me an explanation why you appear to wait for the most opportune time to try and kick my head off.

*The Tron is showing slow motion replays of the punt from different angles*

Nay: I never once expected you to let me get the pin, but I did think we would take everyone else out this match and then fight it out like men, and then shake hands after like we always have. This time though you decided to act like a little B****, you had to take the coward’s way.

*Nay just stares at Logan with a look of disgust*

Nay: Well are you man enough to tell me face to face why? And for you sake i hope its a god damn better reason than your family issues.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 06 May 2012, 6:53 pm

Mcmanus' BMW screeches into the car park, he pulls up into a parking space and is surrounded by a group of fans straight away. He gets out of the car blanking all the fans and walking round to the boot where he pulls out his case. He then barges past the group shaking his head and walks to the entrance of the arena
He stops and shakes his head once more.

JM- What the hell did I say last week, I believe I said I would be doing nothing for you parasites anymore. The only reason I am here this early is for a meeting with management.
Now move away from my furious Car

Mcmanus goes through the door

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 06 May 2012, 7:01 pm

*Uryu stands in the ring looking confused*

Uryu: The Consultancy? Wow I knew the NHS hospitals were getting full but to let that looney out of it, must be worse than I thought. The Consultant hmm? all talk and no bite as they all are. they look around and see the situation but they don't have the nuts to do anything about it themselves. They hide behind guys like Vortex who FINALLY discovered that water + a bar of Dove = CLEAN!

*The crowd laugh loudly as Dragon chuckles, Uryu noticing*

Uryu: I mean, Dr No Nuts made us both mad at first Dragon but now look, we are laughing and joking so that proves that words cannot hurt us if we don't let them! I mean, Consultations look, prod and poke and give opinions. But by the way he dresses he is trying to hide the fact that all he consulted on were colonoscopys!

*Dragon looks confused*

Uryu: A colonoscopy is...where you put on a rubber glove, ask the patient to pull down his pants, bend over and...inserts himself in the patients rear.

*Dragon nods slowly*

Uryu: So if that mouthpiece of Vortex is brave he will take Vortex's piece out of his mouth and get back out here!

Dragon:,...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 06 May 2012, 7:17 pm

Dragon: He wont come back out here Uryu he has no balloons inbetween his legs.

RJ: i think he means Balls Michael.

MW: Damn this kid needs to brush up on his English.

Dragon: You know why he wont come out here?

The crowd shout out NOOOOOOO WWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon: Because me and my new found friend Uryu will send his teeth down his throat and kick his behind all over his bottom.

The crowd sort of laugh and cheer at the same time.

RJ: This guy really does need some English lesson's.

Dragon look's over at Uryu who is trying to keep a straight face, Uryu then whispers into the ear of Dragon and he looks a little embarrassed.

Dragon: I'm sorry sorry, My English not all that good today but you do understand what I'm trying to say?

The crowd cheer for Dragon as he raises a little smile.

Dragon: But when the time comes, Vortex, You will understand what the pain you have coursed me and Uryu, You are nothing but a bully and bully's are what we call cowards.

And how do we deal with Cowards, Smelly ones at that and that is kicking the arse all over this arena till they wont bully anyone ever again.

The crowd once more let out a huge cheer.

Dragon: And as for the consultant, You ever touch me or my family ever again and it will be the last thing that you ever do in your life, You will pay dearly for getting my brother involved in your little plan to take this belt away from me but it back fired on you badly and look I am still your Free weight champion.

Uryu if you want a shot you got it my friend, Vortex you can just go straight to hell and back before you get a shot, You don't deserve a title shot, You disgust me in every seance, Not cos you smell but as a person, You are not a nice man, You go out of you way to hurt people and make them suffer but in the end good will always over come evil and if it is me or Uryu that is the champion when we face you we shall be the ones victorious.

The crowd start to cheer for the Dragon and Uryu as Uryu starts to applaud Dragon.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 06 May 2012, 9:31 pm

Scorpion Looks at Cassius before he begins to clap in a sarcastic manor.

S: Good speech there Big Z it deserves an Oscar!!

Cassius can be seen staring straight through scorpion as he continues to clap.

S: You see Big Z the things you have said are wrong because my name is in the history book Cassius. I am a double hardcore champion and the first person from Next Gen to become champion , not only that Zhi but I’m the future of this company. I am the man that people watch once you are in your grave. I am a role model to thousands of people because of my life style...yes Zhi it’s a life style not a choice as well as the fact I am mental stable.

Cassius can be seen getting into Scorpions face.

S: Zhi you see your mental health problems are a major threat to this industry. it’s a threat to the superstars ; even the fans. Sure it’s great to have a lunatic go mental in the ring , but how about the health and safety in the contract of all the superstars here? You see you put them at risk and the company at risk as if the stars leave who will main event???...
You should not be here Zhi not until you are classified as mental stable.

Cassius gets up into the face again of scorpion.

S: Zhi I’m not saying all this because I’m afraid to face you cause believe me I have wanted the old Cassius back since you returned , I wanted the Cassius that won the world title , I wanted the "World Superpower" and that’s the man I want to face and will defeat this week for the Hardcore championship.

S: Oh and yes Zhi I’ve grown some balls since the last time we met, I no longer need a mouth piece to talk for me , I will speak when I want..Whenever I want Zhi! You see Cassius I have realized the only way to show these idiots that I am this industry is by beating you and wining back the title to where it belongs and doing the legends who carried the title a massive favour as long as you hold it you are spitting on the grave of the hardcore legends and I will do the title some justice!

Cassius gets in to the face of Scorpion before he grins.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 07 May 2012, 12:37 pm

The arena screen comes on and "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston plays in the background. A video montage shows various scenes of Dragon with Foo Poo. Foo Poo holding his arm up in victory. Foo Poo giving Dragon a hug after he wins the Free-Weight Title. Foo Poo and Dragon in various family photographs.

With the music still playing, some more images flash on the screen. Uryu and Clarissa laughing during an interview. Clarissa and Uryu laughing at a table. Then, in a made up picture, Uryu and Clarissa kissing at their wedding.

The music fades, and The Consultants voice can be heard. The images of Foo Poo and Dragon, and Uryu and Clarissa continue to be shown.

Love.....a sacred thing. It moves us. It shapes us. It dictates our life. Whether it is for a sibling or for a lover, it can totally take over our lives and dictate our futures. We are nothing without love, and love is nothing without two people to share it's wonders. But love can be cruel. Love can make us do things we would not normally do. Love is blind.....

Suddenly the music changes and "Breathe" by Prodigy comes belting out of the speakers. The screen shows Vortex, in a variety of different poses which convey strength and anger. More images show Vortex smashing Altair and Scorpion. The screen changes to show The Consultant sitting at a desk with Vortex behind him.

Without Love certain individuals would be heartbroken. A loveless life can make people angry, vicious and remorseless. Look at the specimen behind me. The first part of his young life was filled with people that showed him no love. And look what he has become.....An unfeeling monster. At Lockdown, you will all see what a human without love can do. During that match, there will be no winners. Only survivors. And in a world without love, the guy behind me has survived all his life. What will his two opponents do when faced without love?

The Consultant starts laughing as the camera fades to black and shows an equation in green letters.

Uryu + Dragon + Vortex = There will be one survivor

The equation shimmers and changes and then reads the following:

Uryu Clarissa + Dragon Foo Poo + Vortex = There will be one survivor

The Consultant voice rings out again.

The choice is yours Dragon. The choice is yours Uryu. Who do you care about the most? Who do you trust? Who do you love? Who is going to survive?

The Consultant laughs again and the screen changes again and shows the words "This has been a public announcement courtesy of The Consultancy"

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 07 May 2012, 1:54 pm

Logan stares at Nay for what seems like an age, Nay is seething with anger and the prolonged silence only serves to enrage him further. Finally Logan puts the mic to his lips.

LK:.............................

Logan again moves the mic away from his mouth and smiles at the crowd who begin to boo as Nay shakes his head and begins to mouth insults at him.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

once again Logan brings the mic to his lips.

LK: Shhhhhhhhh.....

The crowd go crazy and begin to Boo even louder a YOU SUCK YOU SUCK chant begins to grow

LK:....Nay Bother. The reason I did what I did is simple......

Nay is all ears as he stares daggers at Logan.

LK: The reason I did it was........because. I. Could. (Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO!) You have seen it yourself Nay, we asked and asked McGraw to give us a shot at the tag titles, and time after time he laughed in our faces. You see the likes of McManus waltz in and get shot after shot and I stared to see a pattern emerge. Think about it...the ONLY way you get anywhere in this company....is to take it.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Look at my darling little brother, he fights for what he thinks is the fans and what has it gotten him? NOTHING!!! HE IS A JOKE, A DISGRACE TO THE BLUE DRAGON NAME... Hahahaha I mean he was world champion for what? 4 minutes? haha! how pathetic. aaahhh..... Nay, I kicked you in your head and, well..... let's face it, beat the living s**t out of you... for one reason and one reason alone......BECAUSE. I. COULD!

Logan smirks at Nay who is ready to explode. Logan walks towards Nay and gets face to face with him.

LK: ....And there isn't a damn thing....you can do about it, And you know why Nay? DO YOU!?

Logans eye has a slight twitch in it and his face is twisted.

LK: ...It's because I am better than you, I am stronger than you, I am beyond you. And you now it....

Logan smirks in Nay's face as the crowd are baying for blood...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 07 May 2012, 6:18 pm

The crowd begin to cheer when they see the Dragon in his locker room watch the segment by The consultant, suddenly there's a knock at the door and dragon walk's over to the door opens it and standing there is Clarrisa with a microphone in hand.

Dragon: Hello Clarrisa, Come in sit down, Have some green tea with me.

Clarrisa: Thanks but I'm more of a coffee type of lady but i will come in and sit down, You mind if i ask you a few questions Dragon?

Dragon invites Clarrisa to sit down on the wooden bench and then Dragon sits down next her.

Dragon: Of course not, What do you want to know?

Clarrisa: Dragon, Have you seen the video segment by The consultant, And if so what are your thoughts?

Dragon: yes i have just seen it on my 6wf 42 inch flat screen tv available at 6wf.com for only £200.00.

Dragon smiles into the camera for the shameless plug for the TV set.

Dragon: Well, The consultant say's love is blind but I say Love is a very powerful weapon to have on your side.

You fight for your family you love, You fight for your family when they are in trouble, You love your family what ever they do, Love is good and good will all ways over come evil, And Vortex and the consultant are very evil people, If it's not me or your Uryu one of us will be the survivor.

Clarrisa blushes a little when Dragon mention's Uryu's name.

Dragon: But be rest assured if it is Uryu or Vortex that challenges me for this Free weight championship I will be the soul survivor and will still be your Free weight champion.

The crowd let out a huge roar and start the let's go Dragon, Lets go chant as Clarrisa then stands up to her feet and bows to Dragon who then just stares at down her top with his mouth wide open and Clarrisa leaves the room.

Dragon: She not have no Bra on, My very nice water melons, Good enough to eat.

The crowd start to laugh in the back ground as Dragon then switches the TV back on and then starts to watch the high lights for night of Glory.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 07 May 2012, 8:46 pm

*Nay grabs Logan by the throat with his left hand and pushes him towards into the Turnbuckle. The crowd rise to there feet expecting fireworks*

Nay: Really, Really Really....

*Nay is visibly shaking with anger but manages to pull himself away with one last shove at the throat of Logan. He steps back still staring not daring to to turn his back on his former tag team partner. Logan just grins back*

Nay: You say you beat the living s*** out me, but the sad thing for you is you waited for the perfect opportunity to attack, stacked all the odds in your favour and it still took every bit of offense you could muster to get the pin.

You also say your, what was it, ...It's because you are better than me, your stronger than me, you are beyond me.

*Nay just shakes his head and forces out a laugh*

If only that were true, You've spent your whole career being dragged along by better men, Blue Dragon, Uryu to win the tag titles, and finally me.

If it wasn't for me you would not have even been in last match, you would have been stomping around backstage getting no where fast as usual.

Then the match itself came and you knew I was undefeated in PPV's, Knew i would bring it as i always do and so let me deal out the damage, do all the work, before you picked your spot.

Why did you wait?

Because you know you just don't have that cutting edge needed, you knew that one on one you couldn't beat me, You may be bigger, you be stronger, but you don't have that all important heart needed to succeed, the heart that made me keep kicking out while you dished out all you could.

That is the reason you have never got anywhere Logan, you are just not good enough, plain and simple.

*Nay starts to back away to the steps, never taking his eyes off Logan as the crowd cheers Nays names*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 08 May 2012, 8:59 am

Trevor Swann is seen walking along a corridor backstage in jeans and a Surrey 20twenty cricket top. He’s whistling away to himself and seeming pretty content.

Clarissa is walking along with a cameraman and goes up to him to try and get an interview:

C: Trevor is there any chance of a few words for the fans of 6WF?

T: Clarissa love I know that you are really in demand at the moment and spreading yourself around so why don’t you run along and play street fighter or watching the train go into the tunnel with Uryu or something. If you would leave this cameraman though I would be much obliged.

C: Is that some sort of a euphemism Trevor?

T: My Clarissa where did such a pretty little thing as you learn a complicated word like that?

C: Some trashy internet forum; but ok yeah I guess I could go and check up on Uryu.

She looks over towards the cameraman

C: You ok to be left with Trevor?

The Cameraman nods his head back at Clarissa.

T: You just keep the camera on me as I walk down this corridor ok?

Trevor starts walking along with the cameraman walking backwards in front of him to capture Trevor as he addresses the camera. The cameraman suddenly falls over backwards as he trips over a trailing cable.

T: Do I recognise you from somewhere? You working for the competition or something I’m sure I recognise you from Extreme Rules? Anyway get up and get filming.

Trevor walks along as we pass various locker rooms of the 6WF stars before we stop outside Longinus door. His name is scrawled on a bit of paper and blue tacked to the door.

T: This week I’m in a tag match against Zane Altair and Longinus and I thought I’d bring you backstage so I could show you something. Here we are you see outside Longinus’ locker and can you hear that?

Trevor holds a hand to his ear to indicate to listen......but no sound is heard coming from the locker room.

T: That is the sound of failure and a broken man. You see Longinus is currently down the pub preparing for his match by drowning his sorrows in the bottom of a pint glass. He is an abject failure and the silence that you hear is the silence of Longinus’ desire to win. He should be here training and preparing but instead is already commiserating himself on his loss. It’s a real shame and pity and I feel for him. The problem is he is setting the wrong example for everyone and has no place in this company.

T: Very much like the person who he will be teaming up with in Zane.

Trevor walks on until we are outside Zane’s locker. A bright metal star is on the door with his name in the middle with a bright yellow post it note stuck underneath. Trevor pulls of the post it and goes to read it.

T: Currently out partying... Again is that anyway to prepare for a match this week? No it’s not Zane and Longinus have no respect for the men that they will be facing this week and it is a serious disappointment. Should you be out partying when you are about to take on the likes of myself and James McManus? Of course not you should be preparing as fully as you can.

T: Follow me some more though as we make are way to the locker room of the man who I shall be teaming with this week though. A man who I have much respect for and who I feel a kindred spirit with.

T: A man who takes preparation and training seriously. Who does not waste his life partying and drinking but spends his time building on his past and his heritage to hone his craft and make himself the best he can be. You see me and Mr McManus are prepared to work hard and achieve our dreams of greatness. We both come from families that have history and heritage be it the McManus family with the wrestling greats or the Swann family with my cricketing history. We both know what we want and work to achieve it.

Trevor arrives outside James McManus’ locker and we can hear the sound of someone hitting pads and training.

T: Currently behind these doors is training a winner. A winner like myself. So come Friday you will see to winners who work hard and train in myself and James McManus taking on two drop outs in the shape of Zane Altair and Longinus. You will see perfection against failure. You will see hard work and effort against lazy slackers.

T: I am just like James in many ways in that the people I surround myself with are there to help me not to sponge drink and drugs off me but assist. I have my trusty old bat for example and James has his trusty Jenny ...... hmmm that didn’t quite come out right did it... But anyway this is the locker of a winner and future champion and in front of you stands the only thing that will be rising faster than James McManus in this industry. Longinus and Zane see you this week.... that is if you got the bails.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 09 May 2012, 1:27 am

Cassius looks Scorpion up and down, and composes himself before speaking

Cassius : Do you really believe that my mental stability goes unverified, Scorpion? Do you have any idea of the kind of institute that I was wrongly imprisoned in? Do you really think a place like that would allow a known risk to just... check out?

Allow me to enlighten you for one brief moment in your eternally dulled existence, Scorpion. Unlike 6WF, who evidenced by your continued employment, seem to allow absolutely anyone in... a place like that, Scorpion, doesn't let anyone OUT... not without good reason.

And they had very good reason to release me, Scorpion. And that reason was that I was never insane to begin with. I was falsely imprisoned by Saint's lies. You know it. He knows it. Everybody knows it. Including those doctors who quickly tired of assessing someone like me... ... what was it they called me? "Intentionally impenetrable".

Cassius smiles to himself reminiscently

Cassius : You see Scorpion... intentional impenetrability, the act of giving nothing away, whilst undeniably dangerous and ruthless - is also calculated, and willful... and that Scorpion, makes it not the act of a madman, but someone who is in full control of his most dangerous weapon.

Cassius taps the side of his head, then shudders when hit with a thought

Cassius : Not that this weapon wasn't blunted by their... assesments... for a while. You know, once you've been through what I've been through, you begin to see the right to proclaim a life free from the influence of drugs as a true privelege. Not some marketing tool as you so crudely use it. But the comfort of knowing that you haven't been meddled with.... abused by narcotics administered outside of your permission, or sometimes even your knowing... oh how I wish I could wear those X's on my hands, Scorpion. I really do. Not to be cool, or to sell t-shirts... BUT TO BE PURE!

Cassius laughs to himself and turns his back on Scorpion, looking down at the floor

Cassius : Are you... pure, Scorpion? Do those crosses display purity of mind, purity of spirit, purity of soul?

Cassius' whole body heaves with a heavy breath and sigh

Cassius : Of course not. They mean nothing. Because your pretensions of morality are truly laughable, Scorpion. They are a farce. As was it not you who profited most from my disappearance last year?

Cassius turns back, looking ferociously angry

Cassius : Not Saint.... YOU!

And capitalism is as corrupt and as posionous as any drug, Scorpion. Particularly profiteering from another human's misery. Oh Scorpion... your straight edge stands for nothing. It would come out in the wash just like those damn crosses.

Cassius strokes the back of his head again then violently smacks it in the temple

Cassius : This blunted weapon is long overdue for sharpening Scorpion. That will be my straight edge. A straight edge that will fall down across your damn neck. A blade of justice! Justice for attempting to replace what you could never replace, Scorpion. Justice for criminally wasting so much of Miss Jessica's time and talents. Justice.... for thinking you even have some right to talk to me at all, never mind with such adolescent disrespect as you do.

Cassius steps right up into Scorpion's face and seethes with venom

Cassius : I really don't like you, Scorpion. And if you want the old Super-Power, the old Cassius Zhi back, then it will be my absolute pleasure. But you will soon find out that I have been endangering the health and safety of my opponents ever since the day I stepped foot in a 6WF arena... long before any claims of mental instability... and it really will be my pleasure... to endanger yours!

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 09 May 2012, 11:29 am

*The cameras are outside an old,battered looking building.The grass around the vicinity is overgrown and the sounds of many vehicles passing by can be heard.A familiar sports car pulls up outside and the door opens as a man steps out,JJ Johnson.JJ removes his sunglasses and he stares at the building for awhile,a smile crossing his face as he looks up at the faded sign ontop.

"Westside Gym"

JJ:Home sweet home..

*JJ shuts his car door and he looks around the area.There are a couple of burnt out cars and some children are riding bicycles over on the far pavement.The voices of the people living in houses nearby can be heard and JJ nods his head before walking up to the gym and opening the door.

JJ:Holla...

*JJ steps inside,casting light into the darkened room.A massive ring is set up in the middle,vast amounts of training equipment set-up all along the sides but the gym is empty.JJ begins to walk around,picking up some weights and turning them in his hand before continuing his walk.He then stops next to the wall and looks up at the pictures and plaques that hang there.

"NCAA Champion 1999 - JJ Johnson"
"Golden Gloves Champion 2000 - JJ Johnson"
"California Wrestling Champion 2000 - JJ Johnson"
"This plaque is awarded to the Westside Gym for it's outstanding development system"

???:Can I help you son?

*JJ quickly turns on the spot,staring into the darkness of the corridor where a figure has just walked through.

JJ:Ain't nothing old timer...just taking a long look around....re-living some memories..

???:Memories huh?....That all you got.....I know that voice boy....and I gotta tell ya,i've been waiting a very long time for this...

*A light switches on overhead and JJ blinks from the rays as an old man steps into the picture.He is dressed in a hoody and jogging pants,his greying hair and beard give a look of Bill Cosby.JJ looks shocked to see the man.

???:You look like you seen a ghost boy...

JJ:Damn sure feels like it.....

???:Well you just gone stand there?...or you gone give an old fella a little playa love..

*JJ suddenly smirks and he walks forwards before giving the old man a hug

JJ:Damn Marlo....it been a long a55 time....

Marlo:Yes it has....some may say too long...

*JJ looks apologetic

Marlo:But not me....I know you've been busy...

JJ:Ain't no excuse...

*Marlo stares up at JJ

Marlo:Well no time fo' that sentinmental bull (beep)...

JJ:What yo mean?

*Marlo smiles,revealing some missing teeth

Marlo:You didn't come back here JJ after all this time to get sentimental now did you?....You didn't stop by just fo' my Martha's cooking did you?

JJ:No....but damn that woman can cook...

*Both men laugh

Marlo:She sure can....and seeing as though you are here,may aswell sample it once mo'...

JJ:Be rude not to playa...be damn rude not to..

*Marlo flicks another switch and the whole gym is cast into light.He beckons for JJ to follow him across to one of the weights benches.Marlo sits down and pulls up a chair for JJ to sit next to him.

Marlo:You'll have to forgive me...joints aren't what they used to be...

JJ:Ain't no issue my man.....but tell me Marl,what the hell happened to this place?

*Marlo looks around the gym with a sad expression on his face

Marlo:Deserted....derelict....call it what you want.....we don't ever get no custom in this neck o' the woods no mo'....

JJ:How come?...This the best damn gym there ever been....

Marlo:It was the best damn gym....not any more....not when nobody can run it...

JJ:You ain't got nobody...

Marlo:My boy Reggie is in Afghanistan,didn't want that but that kid got a mind o' his own..you remember that?

JJ:Yeah I remember Reggie,no doubts...kid done grown up huh,soldier type...

Marlo:Sure is.....and my Jasmin,well she's married to a corporate type...got two kids,another on the way...live up in the big city...

JJ:Wow some things do change....Jasmin same age as me...she doing good,i'm glad to hear it...

Marlo:So am I...as a father I could not be prouder,but as a businessman...i'm watching my empire crumble...

*JJ looks at Marlo and then around the vast gym

JJ:We can get it sorted...I can all this fixed up,find someone who got the know how....get this place all brand-new...

*Marlo waves his hand

Marlo:You didn't come back here JJ to fix up my gym.......stop skirting around the subject.I'm happy to see you kid,I really am...but don't treat me like one of those fools you deal with back in England....you ain't called,ain't visited in over six years....so you tell me exactly why your back,and I'll tell you exactly what I can do about it...

*JJ stares at the old man and then smirks

JJ:Nothing ever got past you Marl....damn craziest,yet smartest s.o.b I ever done met...

Marlo:And don't you forget it...

JJ:See the thing is....i'm lost right now.I am literally at the crossroads....I don't where I am,where i'm at...I still got the belief,I still got the same thoughts in my head...but putting it into practise,boy that a whole different subject...

Marlo:Lost yo game huh?

*JJ raises his eyebrow as though offended and then he nods his head

JJ:Lost it so bad I don't even remember when I last had it...

Marlo:Happens to us all JJ....every last one of us.....usually it's a sign that old father time has come to collect on his bounty....

JJ:Ain't no damn way...

Marlo:I said usually...

*JJ stares intently at the old man

Marlo:But your different JJ...I said it from day one when your little street urchin a55 entered my gym,and right befo me now I see the same kid...because you always been street tough,had to be in your situation...fighting fo' yo life....fighting to survive....I know the things you have done,what you have been through and I admire you for even breathing air right at this moment in time...

*The old man smiles at JJ

Marlo:And i've watched your career...watched it with amazement and wonder,knowing what you are capable of...knowing that I got to witness your abilities first hand...I honed that skill...this building right here made you the man you are today...

*JJ stares around at the vast room

JJ:And that's why I be back....this is where it began,I was hoping to find...

Marlo:Answers?

*JJ nods his head

Marlo:Oh you'll get your answers here....but be warned,you might not like what you hear...

JJ:I'll hear it all the same...

*Marlo takes a long look at JJ

Marlo:Good....but first we have a stop to make....I suppose you drove here?

JJ:Damn straight...

Marlo:Then let's go....we've got work to be done.....and not long to do it...

*JJ stands up as the old man begins to lead the way towards the entrance of the gym.They step outside into the blazing sunshine and some of the residents of the street are now out on the porch.A middle aged woman with curlers in her hair shouts across.

Woman:Hey Marlo....who's your boy?

Marlo:A blast from the past Shanisse....you wouldn't believe me if I told you...

Shanisse:He damn fine....tell him to stop by some time...

*Marlo turns to JJ with an amused look on his face

JJ:I think it's bout time we were leaving...

Marlo:I think you may be right...

*A group of young men are stood on the corner and they are staring across at the Dodge Viper parked up on the side.One lowers his sunglasses and peers over before yelling..

Man:Yo lucky that car still here.....we had yo back....think that deserves a little something something don't you think boys....

*The men all laugh and nod their heads

Marlo:Then maybe yo broke a55es should get a job...

Man:Who you talking to old timer...you want me to come over there and bust you up...

Marlo:Take yo best shot fetus...

Man:Tell me you did not just say that...hold my (beep)...

*The young man hands his glasses and hat to his friend before marching across the road.JJ is looking at the situation with apprehension.

Man:Apologise playa....I mean it..

Marlo:I ain't apologising fo' nothing....

Man:Oh i'm gone make you apologise...

*The young man brings back his fist to swing but JJ catches his arm,swings him into the air and then drives him into the floor with serious power.The rest of the young men on the corner look stunned but begin to circle across.

JJ:I ain't want no trouble...

*The young men begin to close in menacingly

JJ:I said I don't want no trouble...

*Another one of the young men speaks up this time

Man #2:That's not really your choice though homie...you just wailed on one o' my boys...

JJ:Fool was about to beat on an old man...you think that cool?...Where is yo damn respect...

Man #2:You about to learn some respect...

*The young man quickly slips his hand into his pocket and is about to draw a weapon as JJ kicks him under the chin and delivers a ferocious left hook that puts the man down on the floor.The three remaining men back away slightly.A small crowd is beginning to gather around.

JJ:I said I didn't want any trouble...but you fools need to learn some respect.This man right here saved this town along time ago...he built that gym with his own two hands and he gave back to the community.....these houses wouldnt even be here if it weren't for Marlo Green....now I suggest you back yo a55es up befo someone else gets hurt...

*The young men stare at JJ as the crowd on the opposite side of the road cheer.A small boy pipes up from the side of his mother.

Boy:Momma....momma that's JJ Johnson...

*The whole crowd stands in awe as it suddenly dawns on them.The three young men look at one another and then one of them speaks

Man #3:JJ Johnson.....the JJ Johnson?

*JJ stares coldy at them

Man #3: You lost brother....this ain't you town..

JJ:This was my town a long time befo yo a55 even dirtied yo momma's sheets....and it makes me sick to see a bunch o' little jacka55es like you ruining what these people have built...

*JJ stares around

JJ:This ain't a town built on much....we ain't high society but we damn sure civilised people.You fools don't even know the first meaning of a hard life....you just creating yo own mess.....because I cleaned these streets up...my boys and me we cleaned these streets a long time ago....all the drugs,gone.....murder,gone....guns and violence,gone....

And I don't want yo respect...cos I don't care...but a man like Marlo Green deserves yo goddamn respect....this man a goddamn patron...

*The crowd are begin to clap JJ's speech.Suddenly a big four by four with tinted out windows pulls up and the doors swing open.The young men see the registration plate and they scatter as a man steps out of the car.He is about 6 foot 3 and looks around 17 stone of pure muscle.He looks at the crowd gathered and then at the two young men laying at JJ's feet.

Man:We got some kind of problem here...

JJ:Yeah we do...these little chicas were trying to disrespect my man Marlo here...

*The man stares over at Marlo

Man:How you doing Marlo....everything cool?

Marlo:Always cool around here Tyler...

*JJ looks at the man for a long time

Tyler:Can I help you playa?

*JJ is glaring at the chain around Tyler's neck

JJ:That chain...

*Tyler looks at JJ and then at his chain

Tyler:What bout it brother....

JJ:I've seen it befo...

*Tyler smirks

Tyler:You sure about that son?....only one of these ever made,custom type...

JJ:But it's not yours...

*Tyler suddenly looks at JJ with suspicion

Tyler:I didn't catch yo name...

JJ:Where did you get it...?

Tyler:What this chain?....Was a present homie,what you so interested for?

JJ:I saw it a long time ago.....and the person wearing it wasn't likely to ever give it away...

*Tyler's eyes suddenly grow with anger

Tyler:You accusing me o' something punk...cos you better be ready fo' war if you disrespecting me...

JJ:I'm not accusing you of anything.....your too young....you got a brother?

Tyler:Yeah I do....

JJ:What's his name...

Tyler:What the hell it got to do with you....

*JJ smirks and then pulls his phone out of his pocket and holds it up to Tyler

JJ:You see that number...

Tyler:Yeah I see it..

JJ:Right it down,give it to your brother and tell him to ring me...

Tyler:Fool you crazy...you lucky I don't just end you right here..

JJ:Violence would get us nowhere Tyler,expect your head through the window of that car...and I can tell you spent alot of money on it....so let's not ruin it...

Tyler:Son of a...

*Tyler quickly comes towards JJ but his right hand is too slow as JJ dodges it,grabs Tyler's head and slams it through the window of the car.The people nearby scream as Tyler drops down to the floor and JJ kneels beside him

JJ:Like I said...tell your brother to ring me...

*JJ then pulls the chain off Tyler's neck and puts it in his pocket before walking back over to Marlo

JJ:You knew this was going to happen didn't you?

Marlo:You said you needed my help....well stage one is complete....I think it's time for the world to find out exactly who JJ Johnson is..

*JJ stares at the old man before they both get in the car and drive away from the scene

(To be continued)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 09 May 2012, 8:25 pm

"dont Fear the Reaper" blares out and Hobo bounds out through the curtains, as the crowd goes wild.

MW: We havent seen this fool for a few weeks thank heavens.

Crowd: Ho-bo x 5 clap

Hobo gives a few grins and trademark thumbs ups, as he leans into the crowd for a few photo ops. He finally makes it into the ring and grabs a mic.

Hobo: Good evening Raffateers! Its been a little while but I had a few things to sort out since my last appearance. And on that very point, I have some good news for the ladies in attendance. Hobo is single again! My absence was due to Mrs Hobo no 4 becoming Mrs Ex-Hobo number 4!

Someone in the crowd sarcastically wolf whistles to which Hobo smiles and laughs, before winking and mocking with his hand a "call me" gesture.

H: And that explains my rather lacklustre performance at Night of Glory. Although I wanted to win, my mind was on the divorce settlement. But tyou will be all glad to know that through a rather clever loophole in the pre-nup, all that Miss Gold-digger got was the Maybach and the Edvard Munch collection from the summer house.

Crowd: SCREAM!!!!!

Hobo: See! The ladies are going wild already! Anyway back to business AND I MEAN IT. I need to get moving again. Time isnt on my side and I feel that the legacy that I have built is slipping away. I was once the most decorated superstar on this roster. But Crimelord took that away from me with his latest win.

H: I should have been the first grand slammer but Hero beat me to it. And then, worse than that, even Saint achieved it before me. So what better way to prove that I still have what it takes than to take down the men who stole my legendosity? And it starts with the Saint. I will beat the man who jumped ahead of me on the Grand Slam list. I am then coming for you Crimelord. First Grand Slam and then World titles.

H: And dont think that just because you are in 6CW, that you can hide Hero. I will make my way back to you and where it all started. You see, you and I are two sides of the same coin. Our destinies are intertwined and when the day comes for us to hang up our boots, I know that it will be you in that ring with me.

H: But back to this week and the first part of my journey. Saint......

Crowd: BOOOOOO!

H: Thats right - boo him up. I was just talking about destinies and how Hero and I are heading for the big bang eventually. And no that is not a euphemism or doesnt involve Miss Jessica. Well my destiny has other strands too. Crimelord is in there too. In fact, Crimelord and I have a longer history than most in the annals of 6wf history. He has hated me from day 1 and I am sure he will hate me at the end of days too. And our duel will happen.

H: But for now, I want to talk about the Saint. The man who has the evangelical moniker but is bathed in otherworldly darkness. This man was a pillar of this federation long before the McGraws of this business arrived. He fought for the morality and rightful direction of this company. When Bezerker, Enforcer and I arrived in 6WF, the Saint was a paladin of virtueness. He did things the right way and for the right reasons. But like all good men, he was tempted by the snakes that inhabit this world.

H: He left behind the management of Shutdown and left behind his soul. The allure of gold turned the man of the cloth to the man who made others touch cloth. Along the way he has tried at times to redeem himself but I have come to learn one thing.....

H: To save your soul you need to want to be saved. And when I look into the eyes of the Saint, I don't see salvation. I see nothing but darkness. The man who used to summon people to his office over a tannoy, now summons nothing but evil and wicked deeds.

H: The Saint that many of you young raffeteers boo now, is not the man who forged forward with pride of Shutdown. The man you boo is not the Saint. The man you boo is the devil incarnate. He has sold his soul for his forty pieces of silver and I know that he regrets it every single moment. But i also know that the egotistical fool will never admit it and will continue to furrow this lonely and self destructing fate.

H: But I am here now. To show him that not all mortals are corruptable. Hobo is here to fight the evil within the 6wf. Hobo is here to be the moral crusader (TM) in this fight against dastardlyness. And it starts with one of the demons itself.

Hobo: Saint will never be Sainted. Hobo will however decannonise the man this Friday. I will be exorcise his soul for the good of 6CWF. I will then plough on, crusading against the evil of this federation that has become accepted by the powers that be. I will take on the lord of crime and show him the correct road before facing the false idol himself in the final showdown.

Hobo: I will not go quietly into the night no more. I am here to stay and I am here to make things right. And it starts this week with the fallen angel.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 09 May 2012, 9:43 pm

*JJ's Dodge Viper pulls up outside a house on a surburban street.It's going dark and the porchlight is on,casting light across the freshly mown lawn.Sprinklers come on and water the grass as JJ and Marlo step out of the car.

JJ:I see somebody be doing good fo' themselves..

Marlo:It's comfortable...ain't no doubts bout that...

*JJ stands and looks at the house before shutting the car door and beginning to follow Marlo up the path.A female voice sounds from inside.

???:Marlo is that you?

*Marlo turns to JJ

Marlo:Now Martha ain't seen you in a long time JJ...and her heart ain't what it used to be,so let's try and keep this as calm as we can..

*JJ smirks as Marlo opens the porch door

Marlo:Yeah it's me Martha....

Martha:Good...cos I got these chickenwings ready....and I got all yo favourite collygreens...

Marlo:Momma that sound delicious..

*Marlo holds the door open and beckons JJ inside.JJ enters a small hallway and he stares around at the furnishings of the house before following Marlo down the corridor towards the kitchen.

Martha:Did you manage to get the lighting sorted at the gym?

Marlo:Yeah I sorted the lighting...just had to change the fusebox...

Martha:That's good....you ready to eat?

Marlo:Oh i'm ready...but I think you need to sit down a minute Martha...

*Marlo enters the kitchen and he beckons for JJ to stay out in the corridor as he approaches his wife

Martha:What's wrong?.....please tell me it's not Reggie...please tell me my baby is ok...

Marlo:Damn woman Reggie fine....he absolutely fine..

*The cameras show Martha crossing herself in the kitchen

Martha:Praise the lord...you gone give me a heart attack one of these days Marlo Green..

Marlo:Might help you lose a few pounds...

*Martha swats her rolling pin at Marlo's head

Marlo:You crazy woman...

Martha:And that's why yo a55 married me..

*Marlo and Martha start laughing and they dance around the kitchen as Marlo hums a tune.

Martha:So what is it that you have to tell me?

Marlo:Come and take a seat...

*The sound of a chair being pulled up can be heard and Martha sits down

Marlo:We have a guest...

Martha:A guest?...you should of called me,I'm not even dressed for company...

Marlo:Don't talk silly...you look fine..

*Martha can be seen adjusting her hair.She is a thickset black woman with blond hair and long pink nails

Martha:So who is it?

Marlo:Well you wouldn't believe me if I told you...so i'm just going to show you...but please,please don't get worked up...

*JJ suddenly steps out of the corridor into the kitchen and Martha Green clasps her hand to her mouth.She muffles a scream of delight...

Martha:Praise to the lord above...this is a great day....JJ!

*JJ steps forwards and leans down before being pulled into a massive hug from Martha.She finally releases and beams at the 6WF superstar

JJ:Hey Martha....damn you looking good girl..

*Martha giggles

Martha:Always the charmer...it's so good to see you JJ....so good to see you...

JJ:Well I thought I'd been away from home for too long...time to make an appearance....

Martha:And this will always be your home JJ....always...

*Martha starts crying and Marlo rolls his eyes

Marlo:Bring yoself together woman....man don't need to see yo tears....

Martha:Will you please be quiet....and set the table,make yourself useful for once....my son is home...

Marlo:You going wrong in the head lady...this boy ain't yo son...not unless you got something to tell me..

*Martha tuts at Marlo and gives him the finger

Martha:You know what I mean....he's one of mine...he always will be...

*JJ smiles and kisses Martha on the cheek

JJ:Momma number two...always in my heart..

*Martha pulls JJ into another hug

Marlo:Will you let the man breathe Martha...he damn hungry....

*Martha suddenly leaps to her feet

Martha:Of course you are...sorry JJ....I wasn't expecting company so you'll have to excuse me if there isn't much...

Marlo:The size of you woman...missing half a meal ain't gone do you know harm..

*Marlo smirks at JJ,who shakes his head with a smile as Martha shuffles over to the cooker and begins to plate up food.Marlo stares at JJ,who is looking at pictures on the wall.

Marlo:Well take a seat then JJ...it's time to eat....and then we can talk business..

*Martha casts a suspicious look

Martha:Business?

Marlo:Ain't none o' yo business.....damn woman where be this food...

Martha:It's gone be up yo a55 in a minute...

*JJ begins to laugh

JJ:Damn this feel good....real good...

*Martha beams at him again

Martha:You'll be staying a few days?

JJ:Fraid not momma....i'm jus' in town fo' the night...my plane leaves tomorrow...I just wanted to stop by....see my "family" and sort out a little business...

*Martha looks a little disappointed

JJ:But now I am here...I feel like maybe I gone come back more often...I mean nowhere in the world cooks food like that...

*Martha smiles at him and looks more happy as she sets a big plate of food down next to JJ on the table.

JJ:Thankyou Martha...it looks and smells amazing....

Marlo:Always does.....woman got her drawbacks but I always said her fat a55 can cook...

Martha:A fat a55 that you ain't never gone see again unless you eat yo food and shut yo mouth...

Marlo:You know I love you...

Martha:I should hope so..

*JJ begins to eat as all three sit down at the table to enjoy their meal.

Martha:You look tired JJ...

*JJ glances at Martha,who is looking at him with a concerned expression

JJ:Just need a good night's sleep is all....

Martha:You'll be staying the night at least?

*JJ looks at Marlo,who raises his eyebrows

Marlo:At least give the woman a little happiness...

*JJ takes a sip of water and nods his head

JJ:Anything for you two....

*Martha smiles with joy once again

Marlo:Boy having troubles in life Martha...he come back to find himself..

*Martha looks at her husband and then at JJ

Martha:Well you make sure you give him what he needs...

Marlo:What am I,a shrink?

*Martha stares with scorn

Marlo:Ok,ok...I got it all lined up anyway...we gone eat,and then we gone talk...gone straighten this youngster out...

Martha:Good....because I promised his mother that we'd always look out for him...

*Martha has tears in her eyes as she looks at JJ again.JJ looks touched by the sentiment

Marlo:I know.....and I've always said,from one end of the earth to the other...we'll support all our children....blood related or not...

*Marlo pats JJ on the shoulder and winks at him

Martha:And where is this female companion I've heard so much about JJ?

*JJ suddenly looks a little downheartened and Martha puts her hand on his hand

Martha:Thing's are going to look up for you JJ....just like 14 years ago when you turned up on our doorstep.....

*JJ smiles as the old woman squeezes his hand with affection

JJ:That's why I am here....this house,you and Marlo...you gave me my life back...you put me on my feet...I thought I was never gone get myself straight...never gone see the light...now i'm back in the dark,now I need a little enlightenment...

Martha:And this is where you'll get it son...

*JJ stares at Marlo and then at Martha,appreciation in his eyes

JJ:I feel like I can find myself here...I can get my old persona back and become the man that I need to be....

Martha:You are the man that you need to be...you've grown up to be a role model....your just a little lost right now,that can happen to the best of us....we'll get you right JJ...of that you have our word...

Marlo:See I didn't only marry her for her looks or her cooking....woman can think...it's a rare thing JJ....

*JJ smirks

JJ:I'll keep it in mind Marl...

Martha:But first I want to see you eat that food...then you boys can talk it out....

*JJ and Marlo exchange a glance before JJ smiles at Martha and nods his head.Martha stands up and heads towards the corridor,she turns back and stares at JJ

Martha:It's great to have you home JJ.......your mother and father would be proud to see what you have become...

*She smiles and leaves the room as JJ and Marlo continue to eat.The cameras pick up on a tear running down JJ's cheek as the screen fades out again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 09 May 2012, 9:51 pm

Scorpion looks at Cassius and then slowly grins.

S: Zhi what would you have done differently in my shoes? if the big dog was to have not been around? All I did was take the opportunity Zhi , I saw an opening and took it ,I wanted to show that I am the best this industry has to offer and the only way to be heard was by taking the opportunity.

S: Zhi it disgusts me that you say you wish to be pure, but the fact is you know you will never be pure Zhi the poison is in your blood it is a part of you there’s no escaping it Zhi , It controls your mind and it controls you.

Cassius can be seen getting angry but soon calms down before Scorpion gets in his face.

S: Zhi I don’t hate you but what you have said about me being Straight Edge and saying that it means nothing and that it is all lies has made things personal Zhi you will see a side of me that has never been seen, Zhi I watched my alcoholic father beat down my mother I watched and witnessed with my own eyes, She no longer could take the agony the pain and the only way she could go through it was through drugs due to depression Zhi.

S: At Lockdown I’m going to do whatever I can to show you that i can beat you at your own game Zhi , I will walk out champion.

Scorpion Stares at Cassius before he walks out the door he looks at Jessica and then leaves through the door.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 10 May 2012, 3:32 pm

Nay keeps his eyes on Logan as he nears the ropes, he takes his eye off Logan for a second to step through the rope and Logan bursts towards him and grabs him in a headlock dragging Nay back into the ring awkwardly over the top rope, Logan shapes up for a choke slam on Nay put he wriggles loose and attempts a big boot but Logan again grabs him by the throat and rushes Nay into the corner of the ring.

He stares into Nay's eyes and snarls.

LK: Not good enough? NOT GOOD ENOUGH? ha...hahahahahaha, I was good enough to rule you out of this weeks show.

....you say it was cowardly, I say it was brilliant.... why not let the little idiot take out the other two guys in the match only to show himself up for the loser that he truly is...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO

...Nay, heart will get you nothing but the adulation of these morons out here, (Crowd: BOOOOOOO)... you need brains, people thought I was all brawn and no brains, but look at me, I master minded the perfect plan to win a match with three other men involved, now I move on to a shot at the Hardcore title. And there ain't a GOD DAMN THING YOU OR ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Logan let's Nay go and backs away into the centre of the ring, he raises his arms as 'Edgecrusher' blasts out to venomous boos from the crowd.

Crowd: NAY-BOTHER! NAY-BOTHER! NAY-BOTHER!

Kincade makes his way up the ramp smiling all the way up. Nay stares at Logan shaking his head mouthing 'You aren't good enough!' towards him as Logan heads out through the back Nay salutes the fans as 'I fought the Law' hits and the Crowd go crazy as the show goes to an ad break.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 10 May 2012, 8:54 pm

Backstage of the Lockdown set, The Consultant and Vortex are being filmed walking down a long corridor. They pass the changing rooms of various stars competing that evening. The camera cuts to close-ups of both The Consultant's and Vortex's faces as they stride down the corridor. The Consultant has a cocky confident look on his face as he continues to walk purposefully along, cane in hand, being shadowed by the massive bulk of his wrestler. Vortex, who has no emotion on the half of his face that is mask-free, breathes heavily as he stays on the shoulder of his manager.

They pass Scorpion's changing room, and Vortex lets out a smirk.

The Consultant: Careful...don't want to anger certain people too early. A little respect please.

They pass Zane Altair's dressing room and Vortex keeps quiet

The Consultant: Don't worry, angering him means nothing. He is too off his head to worry about.

Still they keep walking. They pass Dragon's and Uyru's dressing rooms which are right next to each other. The Consultant walks past, stops and double backs to look at them.

The Consultant: A little cosy there I must say. It is as if they give you no chance at all. Fools.....

Vortex steps forward angry but The Consultant holds out an arm and stops him in his tracks.

The Consultant: Patience.....patience. Remember the plan. There is ALWAYS a plan. What people need to start to realise as that we have only just started.

It turns and looks up at Vortex and slaps him on his vast stomach a few times.

The Consultant: Oh you will have fun tonight believe me. But the result does not justify the means. And the means is pain. Carry on as normal.

They continue walking. As they pass JJ Johnson's dressing room, Vortex gives out a grunt. As they pass Blue Dragon's changing room, Vortex grunts again. The Consultant raises his eyebrows. As they pass Chaos' changing room, Vortex grunts for a third time.....

The Consultant: Later......

They come to the last dressing room at the end of the corridor. The Consultant rapes the door with his cane and waits. He turns to Vortex and looks up to him.

The Consultant: Now is not the time for you to be involved. Leave it to me. Things are about to get interesting....

The Consultant bangs on the door with his cane again, and then walks through the door. Vortex turns his back to the door and stands rigid, arms folded, outside.....standing guard.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 11 May 2012, 12:03 am

The tron flickers into life in the arena and the screen shows the front entrance to 'The Den'. The camera seems to fly through the doorway and weave around all of the men and women training. As the camera moves through you can hear snippets of conversation, mainly talking about training but the names 'Blue Dragon' and 'Logan Kincade' are present as well as people speculating on what happened at Night of Glory...

The camera hones in on the entrance to the steam room and as it slowly moves through the mist two voices can be heard

#1: I don’t understand why Logan did that, he always seemed sound to me..

#2: Not to me. He nearly broke my jaw last week, the man was ready to kill me, I think Blue's got a perfectly simple explanation for it...

#1: You ask him then?

#2: Not a chance, he's hardly been out of his office, except to kick the sh*t out of the heavy bags....

The camera pushes through the other door and into the corridor leading to the offices. As the camera passes the back door it turns to the yard and it's full of battered and broken heavy bags. The camera turns back and carries on it's way towards a door with a plaque that reads 'Blue Dragon' the camera looks through the keyhole and Blue Dragon can be seen with his back to the door, Jay Zuko is standing in the corner and they're both watching replays of the events leading up to Night of Glory, The Promo's in which Blue Dragon talks about the notes and any where Logan Kincade talks about his lost past. As it culminates in the violent attack from Kincade to Dragon at Night of Glory, it replays from the start on a loop.

JZ: So your telling me it was nothing to do with Chaos all along?

BD: No, Jay, I've been over this once... I started getting these letters every week. It started about 6 weeks ago and.. well I'll read you them all together...

. ... 'Your not Alone'

. ... 'Your not who you think you are'

. ... 'Neither is he... the 'lost soul'

. ... 'The poor Logan boy'

. ... 'You belonged together..... you should have looked out for each other... as only a brother could'

. ... 'His fate is sealed, so is yours... its time to tell the truth... time to tell him'

JZ: So why didn’t you approach Logan about this? Why did you hide it from him?

BD: He was my best friend Jay, He was hurting for not knowing who he truly was... if I would have told him and it turned out to be correct then we would both have got exactly what we always wanted, answers as to who we are.....

Zuko places a hand on Dragons shoulder as the tv shows Dragon and Kincade training together

BD: But Imagine if I'd have told him I was his brother, that I was the family that he'd always wanted, and the answer to all of his questions. What if I had told him all that, and then it turned out to be a lie? Would that be fair? Would that be what a true friend would do?

JZ: Erm... I suppose so.. but...

Dragon slams his hand on his desk and the room seems to shake...

BD: But nothing Jay, As far as I knew this was all a trick by Chaos to throw me off my game, the type of thing that sick b*stard would pull because he knew it would give him the upper hand. I got a guy from the 6WF staff to look into it for me but the only time he could get inside Chaos' locker room was during our match...

JZ: So that's why you where in such a rush to get back there...

BD: Exactly! The match with Chaos was one thing, and what happened with Crimey was another thing entirely, something I'm going to make up for this week. The problem was, I let all of this get into my head. After all that it turns out that Chaos was clean, Crime Lord too. The notes weren’t sent by anyone in the Locker room and I’m completely in the dark about who it was that sent them, the only thing I know for sure is that it was the same person who delivered the letter to Logan, and I'd be massively interested to know what was in that letter...

JZ: I think the Birth Certificate speaks for itself Blue?

Dragon looks up at Zuko and he immediately shuts up.

BD: I know that Mate, I know what that means, and I'm slowly coming to terms with what's happened and why Logan feels so angry, I understand that he thinks that I kept it from him. The only question I have for him is, Why? Why would he not just ask me? Why would he not accept me as his family and understand that I was only doin what I thought best for him...

JZ: He doesn’t see it that way Blue... and we don’t know what was written in the letter, maybe there's more to this than you know? Maybe this is just the start?

BD shakes his head and places a hand over his face as the other shakes before he places it on the desk to steady it...

BD: Don’t say that Jay. The last 'Blue Dragon' my... our.. father was a cold and heartless man. He got what he deserved once, it came down to me to get him out of the picture, and I did. I just cant believe that me doing what I did to him would land me in the place I would meet my brother....

JZ: Do you think all this could be related to him? Dragon, this could go deeper than 6WF, this could go deeper than wrestling... Dragon... This could be.....

Jay is looking terrified as Blue Dragon stands up from his desk and towers over Zuko, he pats him on the arm with a massive bear claw like hand and Jay looks up at him...

BD: That's not what's important right now Jay.... Logan said that he's goin to prove he's better than me? He's going to show why he deserved the Title of the Dragon more than me? Well he can try, I' not going to stop him. Logan Kincade can try to take that title from me all he wants. There's only one title that I'm interested in right now, the 6WF World Title!!!

Blue Dragon points towards to still vacant shelf in his office...

BD: I tasted it Jay... I held that title in my hands and it felt right. It felt like it belonged to me... Like it was my fate to hold it for just a few minutes, like some sort of higher power wanted to give me a sample at what I could truly achieve. Like Fate wants me to work harder than ever before to get that back. To once again hold my rightful title

Zuko Grabs Blue Dragon's vest and pulls him close so that they are face to face....

JZ: And it's my fate to help you... I'm going to train you.. I’m going to be your new partner... I’m goin try to make you 6WF WOR.....

Dragon holds a hand up in front of Jays face and pushes him away jokingly, he steps towards the tv showing Crime Lord holding the title aloft..

BD: We aint going to, TRY.. nothing James...

He clenches a massive fist and swings at the tv, his hand goes through the screen and a spurt of blood comes out hitting him in the face....

Dragon swings his arm back and the tv comes flying towards the door and lands blocking the view of the camera and all becomes black, only Blue Dragon's intense voice can be heard...

BD: We're going to Win... starting by ploughing through Chaos and JJ Johnson... then that rat faced old b*stard Crime Lord... until I meet my fate and once again become 6WF Champion!!
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 9:47 am

Crime Lord stands in the ring staring up the ramp soaking in the boos as the lights flicker and 'Blind Faith' rips through the speakers as Clarke James walks on to stage, gingerly clutching his waist as the crowd roar with approval...

RJ: What an ovation for this man, just days after wrestling 2 matches and coming so close to getting that shot at the world title!

MW: It was a superb performance, but not good enough as our new World Champion would testify!

James walks down the ramp, acknowledging the outstretched hands, he looks up at Crime Lord and heads up the ring steps, grabbing a mic as he steps through the ropes.

James stares across at Crime Lord before looking out into the crowd, he raises the mic to his lips, holding it there for a minute before speaking....

CJ: Congratulations.....................Champ!

The crowd boo as Crime Lord smirks....

CJ: You know, I wasn't gonna come out, hell, I'm not even sposed to be here, but I was sat in the back listening to you rattle off this sob story about how people say you don't deserve it, you don't deserve to be world champion, that you stole it from Blue Dragon, and you know, I gotta say..........I don't agree....

Crowd: Boooooooo!!

James stares out into the crowd...

CJ: Let me finish!

See, I went through almost as much as you did. Two hellacious matches. Against two of the best on the roster, and I admit I came up short. I did everything I could to put you out. I put my body on the line and got the battle scars to prove it, fact is it wasn't enough; I wasn't good enough. But I sure as hell know what it takes to get where you are right now, and that kind of sh*t needs applauding, not deriding!

Crime Lord nods and grins in agreement. James stares at the big man and applauds, before raising his finger to the face of the World Champ to a cheer from the crowd....

CJ: But....... Just because I don't agree that you don't deserve to be world champion because you took an opportunity, doesn't mean I still think you deserve to be stood there holding that title.

See, I've thought about all the times you've screwed me over. All the times you cheated me. I still remember Born In Fire when you cost me this belt. I remember the hell I went through leaving the Church and how you and the rest of the fudge packing family did everything they could to screw me at every turn. That is why I think you don’t deserve it.

Crowd: YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

CJ: I look at you, standing there all proud as punch cause you got the big one, and all I see is HIM staring back it me. The same beady eyes that used to stare across the Church at me, carrying the same gold that I had to lay down for and watch him take…..

James stares intensely at Crime Lord before breaking out into a smile….

CJ: But, now?! Now none of it bothers me. See, I know, deep down, I can beat you. I know I’ve got what it takes. You’re just step to climb. And eventually, you’ll do what he did. You’ll get scared. The harsh realisation that I’m better than you is gonna eat away at you, people won’t care for you, your name won’t strike fear any more and you’ll become irrelevant and then, just like him, you’ll pack your little backs, take your ball and go home, and hell, maybe you’ll go join 6CW? Maybe they’ll reform TWA, or shoot, maybe you can form your own little fed and become Champion of Chumpsville, I really don’t care.

The days of Clarke James playing possum to former Church goons is over. I’ve seen em come and I’ve seen em go. Marshall, Rapture, Xeres, Vlad, Zakky and the almighty ego himself have all failed to put me down. And that little blot on my copybook that was Night of Glory isn’t gonna put me back. See I was on the run of my life. Those big names that used to run this place all came and went until it was just me and you. And now, on your first night back, with that big old belt weighing heavy on your shoulder, I don’t see them all piling out here, desperate to stake a claim. Desperate to prove they can step up. Instead, I came out here. I didn’t take no backpacking trip to the Bronx, I’m not having family troubles or identity crisis, I sure as hell ain’t having a lovers tiff with my former best friend, I’m here, I’m ready and you just say the word and I’ll be ready to do it all again.

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

CJ: They know it. I know it. Hell, even Michael Wire knows it. And deep down, Crimey, you know it.

James grins at Crime Lord as the crowd cheer…

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 11 May 2012, 10:45 am

Sad but true blasts out through the arena as blue spotlights shine out. the crowd are booing ferociously

RJ- So here comes James Mcmanus, Over the last week this young mans attitude has gotten worse and worse. Last week he came out here and pushed these fans even further away from him. He also blasted a few of the members of the locker room for not having the commitment that he has.

MW- Good, this is the sort of attitude he should have had for a long time. He hasn't had this much fire in him since he destroyed James Eagle in his first month here or more recently his bitter, bloody feud with Uryu. I feel we are about to see the real MR. Mcmanus once again.

Mcmanus strides purposefully towards the ring, he slides into the ring (Mcguinness-esque) facing the crowd. He sticks his middle fingers up at a crowd member who is shouting rubbish at him. He stands up and picks up the microphone.

JM- Last week I said many things that a few of those in the back would have regretted saying, thank goodness I'am not one of those people. Because those people will be the ones who will never win the championships of this federation, where as people like me will. People like me who will take no rubbish from anyone.
I am here to win and also like from day one of my time here that and this (Mcmanus points to a tattoo on his wrist which says Jenny's name on it) is all that has mattered. Not if I hurt people and defiantly not upsetting you idiots.

MW- clap clap clap

JM- This week I team with the man who I see along with myself and I don't Know Logan Kincade who will carry this company into the future, Mr Swann.
Me and Mr Swann are far from different, apart from he has sex with a cricket bat and I have it with a beautiful women. We are both committed, we are both born winners and nothing but performing at our real best is enough. This week we face the 2 least committed wrestlers in the company, Longy Boy and Zane. The 2 men who would prefer to go out and drink themselves silly and party the night away rather than train and improve themselves. Tonight Me and Trev will prove that commitment is all that matters when we leave Zane and Longy crying in pain in the centre of the ring.
So all of you idiots out there sit back and watch as I prove once again I'am what I say I'am and that is the Future of this company and absoloute perfection personified.

Mcmanus drops the mic to the mat as Sad but true blasts out once more. He looks out and laughs at the crowd as they boo to close the scene

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 11 May 2012, 11:40 am

*The scene is back in the Green household as JJ Johnson and Marlo are now sat in the lounge area.Martha Green has placed a tray of drinks and food on a table before leaving the room.Marlo pours both men a drink and hands one glass to JJ.

Marlo:Now that we are properly fed....

JJ:Been too long since I got fed like that...

*Marlo leans back in his chair and he stares at JJ.

JJ:What?

*Marlo continues to stare at JJ

JJ:You gone speak?

Marlo:What's wrong with you JJ?

*JJ looks at the old man

JJ:What you mean?...I told you,i'm a little lost...I need some guidance...

Marlo:I don't mean that spiritual bull(beep)....this is me your talking to...this is the man that got you clean,got you off the streets....I've seen you done some unspeakable things JJ and I still love you like a son so do not treat me like a fool...what is wrong with you?

*JJ looks intently at the old man before producing a piece of paper from his pocket,and then hands it to Marlo.The old man scans the paper and then looks at JJ.

Marlo:And this is official?

JJ:As official as it's ever gone be...

Marlo:Are your ignoring it?

JJ:It's not in my nature to quit,you know that...sure I could walk away,but that's not me...never has been,never will be...

*Marlo and JJ continue to look at one another

Marlo:Timeframe?

JJ:There ain't one...they say it could happen anytime...anywhere...

*Marlo takes a sip of whiskey and sits up in his chair

Marlo:And you expect me to ignore this situation?

JJ:When I came to you 14 years ago you know the kind o' kid I was.....you know exactly how far I will go,and you know exactly what I am willing to put on the line...

Marlo:But this is serious JJ...

JJ:You don't think I know that...this my life Marl...

Marlo:You keep going like this and there is gone be no life left....

*JJ snatches the paper out of Marlo's hand and stands up

JJ:I think I might o' made a mistake coming back here Marl....

Marlo:Will you sit yo a55 down..

*JJ looks at the old man

Marlo:I said it was serious...and as "family" I am always going to be concerned...but your a big boy,you can make yo own decisions...so if you want my help,you got it...

*JJ smiles at Marlo and sits down once again

JJ:Thanks Marl...

Marlo:Yeah,yeah...don't even think bout getting soppy on me now...

JJ:So now you know the extent of the situation...still think you can help?

Marlo:You ain't got no death sentence boy....you still a fully fledged athlete...you still the same kid that walked into my gym 14 years ago and whooped a55 quicker than I ever seen befo...you JJ Johnson....so don't get all teary....I told you that you gone get yo answers...and I told you that you aint gone like what you hear..

JJ:And I told you that I'll hear it anyway...

*Marlo finishes off his whiskey and sets the glass down on the table before producing a photo album

Marlo:Then I guess it was about time we took a trip down memory lane...

*JJ sits up

Marlo:I've followed your career JJ...from the moment you left my gym six years ago,i've watched the tv....i've read the magazines and i've been online...I know what you have done...I know what you have achieved...

*Marlo begins to pour himself another drink

Marlo:But let's be honest JJ...your achievements are nothing on what you should have achieved...your whole career has been a serious letdown..

*JJ suddenly glares at Marlo,who smiles and raises his hands

Marlo:I said you werent gone like it..

*JJ rolls his eyes

Marlo:Take any tone you want JJ...but you wanted my help and now I'm giving it to you..

JJ:By running my a55 down..

Marlo:By telling you the truth...and it's about time you heard it...

*JJ sits back in the chair and begins to drink from his glass

Marlo:Does anybody even know about JJ Johnson?...You've got armies of fans,you've been a 6WF Champion twice......all the bling,the entourage,the fame and the money....living the high life....but who knows about the JJ Johnson that turned up at my house all those years ago?

*JJ has no words

Marlo:Just as I thought...because you've bottled it all back up,and that's the worst thing you ever could of done...

When I got you in the gym I taught you to turn your rage into power....turn your past into a bright future.....and by god did you do it....you could wrestle....you could box....you had the world at your feet...

See i've watched 6WF...i've watched 6CW...I've seen guys like Abe Abercorn,Lex Hart,Perfect Jack...They say these guys are "wrestlers"...they say these guys are the "best"...but look at me dammit...

*JJ is looking away but suddenly looks at Marlo

Marlo:These people have no idea do they...these people have no idea how well you can wrestle...these people have no idea that you are an NCAA Champion....the best in America...that's you JJ...that's exactly what you have in your locker....and I have never ever seen you bring that to the table in your wrestling career...

JJ:I've...

Marlo:Don't you dare make an excuse....you forgot it all...you got the house in Beverly Hills,the beautiful girlfriend....and you lost yourself...you got caught up in the glitz and the glamour....the Hollywood lifestyle....JJ Johnson,the moviestar!

*Marlo makes a scoffing sound and JJ raises his eyebrows

JJ:What...

Marlo:You ain't no actor...you ain't Charles Bronson....you ain't that guy JJ....

*JJ stares at his mentor

Marlo:You a bada55 wrecking machine....you a wrestling god....you the best goddamn athlete I ever seen in my life....you got all the skills,you got it all JJ....you remember when Top Rank were knocking on my door....Golden Boy....Oscar De La Hoya came to see you in person...they wanted you down in Vegas...they wanted you to be the next superstar on the heavyweight scene....you were gone be Iron Mike mark 2......you were gone be what Tyson never could be...

And then we had Vince McMahon....I took you down to Titan Towers...you tried out for WWE and they wanted you to sign on the dotted line the very next day....that's what you are JJ....the most saught after free agent on the market...

*JJ looks at Marlo with a strange expression

Marlo:I knew what you had been through...the night yo momma and daddy...

*Marlo pauses and looks at JJ

JJ:The night they died...

Marlo:Yeah,that night....that very same night that me and Martha vowed we would do everything we could for you.....and we've given you all we can...you left me six years ago with all the opportunities in the world...wrestling,boxing....heck you could have been bigger than Lebron James in the NBA....I knew that it wasn't going to take long befo yo names were up in lights...I knew you were a star in the making...

And I was right...because then 6WF came calling...the fastest rising wrestling promotion in the world and they wanted you bad...they paid you whatever you wanted....and there you were,on the ladder...nobody gone stand in your way...

But somebody did stand in your way JJ...and when you look in the mirror you will see that person every day...it took you eighteen months to win a championship that should of taken you eight weeks to capture...

*JJ shakes his head

JJ:It wasn't as simple as that..

Marlo:Not as simple....are you kidding me?.....JJ Johnson is a name that should have struck fear into the hearts of all of your opponents...JJ Johnson is the guy that dominated the amateurs and should of completely dominated the big leagues...

Instead you wrassled for position with the likes of Abercorn...TGA....heck even Crime Lord,these guys don't belong in the ring with you,they don't even belong in the same building as you...

You got caught up in trying to be the good ol' American hero....and that is bull(beep).While you were fighting wars...battling Dynasty,battling Crime Syndacite,6CW,Church of Hero...you were falling further and further down the pecking order....did you ever wonder why nobody else fought these wars?...Why nobody else battled by your side...because they didn't have the moral dilemma that you did.....

When you left me six years ago I believed I had drummed that gung-ho,macho cr@p out of your system...I thought I taught you that fools rush in.....you were a silent killer,you were untouchable,damn near invincible....but instead you ignored all of my advice,you ignored all of my teaching....

JJ:I didn't...

Marlo:YOU DID!....and deep down you know you did...you pandered to the crowd,instead of concentrating on success,you were concentrating on being a goddamn clown.....the crowd cheer you,they can't get enough of you,but they don't respect you...how can you respect a man that never used his full potential to get where he wants to be....

*JJ grinds his teeth with anger

Marlo:And now your getting angry...I told you that I would tell you the goddamn truth and you wouldn't like it..

JJ:Carry on...

Marlo:This is the wild animal inside of you,the animal that has been waiting to get out for the past six years......the 6WF universe,your colleagues and your rivals...they have no idea what you can do,what you are capable of...

I look down the list of former 6WF Champions..

*Marlo picks up a piece of paper and throws it at JJ

Marlo:Read it..

*JJ looks up and down the paper

Marlo:Look at the names on there and tell me that they are on the same level as you......Tyson Armstrong,Snake Eyes,Nigel Napalm,Chaos.....these are guys that have held the big one whilst you were either doing a photoshoot or pretending to be Sylvester Stallone...

*JJ looks at the floor

Marlo:WAKE UP JJ...you wanna carry on with your career then you start waking up and you do it right now...

You ain't getting any younger....in the blink of an eye this all gone be over and the choice ain't gone be yours anymore.....if you want one last hurrah then you start backing up your words with performances that the people ain't never gone forget..

JJ:I'll never turn my back on my fans..

Marlo:Dammit JJ,will you listen to me....you don't need to turn your back on anyone...but instead of entertaining the fans with how you run yo mouth....entertain them by showing them exactly what your capable of...

I've seen the Angles....the lesnars....guys that came from the amateurs and they dominated the professional game...they were monsters....but they are monsters that would quiver in their boots at the sight of you....your better than this...better than them all...

When your turned up on my doorstep JJ...from the moment I saw you in that gym,I knew exactly what you were....and I vowed then that I would create the greatest global superstar that the world has ever seen...

That's what you've got,that is the skill that you possess...you should be leaving the rest of the competition in yo wake....they ain't JJ Johnson...and there ain't ever gone be one like you again...

But you on the brink of throwing it all away....you on the edge of the ending it all...the crossroads...now it's time to cement your legacy or you step away now and watch it all become dust...

*JJ is staring at Marlo

Marlo:Now is the time...you ain't got much of it left...you gotta go back to 6WF and you gotta perform like you ain't never performed befo...you gotta put it all on the line,all or nothing...go hard or go home...

You gotta show the millions...the billions....you gotta show them the reall JJ Johnson...you gotta let go of all the baggage...you gotta let go of the past...you gotta channel this aggression and use it how its suppose to be used...

You have got to go back to the beginning....back to your roots......this old school now,and the old school always gone (beep) all over what the new school has to offer..

I want to see the man that cleaned up the streets of Compton...I want to see the man that took nobodie's cr@p and fought tooth and nail for what he believed in...

Now is your time...now begins the era of JJ Johnson..

But you gotta want this...you gotta be willing to take the rough with the smooth...you gotta pick yoself up when yo a55 gets knocked down and you gotta come back a thousand times over.....

JJ:I want it...

Marlo:I hear you but I don't hear you...

JJ:I want this...

Marlo:Damn boy show me some goddamn passion..

*JJ stands up and he hauls the tray of drinks across the room,smashing glass against the opposite wall.

JJ:I WANT THIS!

*Marlo smiles and gives a slow round of applause

Marlo:There he is....there is the boy I been waiting to see....(beep) son that gets me excited....because i've seen exactly what you can do when you get inside this zone...and I love it....the 6WF universe gone love it...

JJ:I've worked too hard..

Marlo:Damn right you have...ain't no other 6WF superstar put in the dedication that you have...but instead o' talking about it,instead of listing yo accomplishments...you wanna take that CV and shove it straight up they a55es...no mo' talking...I don't wanna hear you talk...I wanna see action...I wanna see JJ Johnson in all o' his glory...

Yo momma and yo daddy be real proud o' this man right here...they don't wanna see no public tool sap....

*JJ's fists clench

Marlo:Yeah I said it...yo daddy was a street soldier,he wouldnt want no sugar-coated sissy fo' a son....he would want a fighter...he would want a son to be proud of....a natural born killer..

*JJ's chest begins to heave in and out

Marlo:This is the man I been waiting to see for almost 4 years in 6WF...i've been waiting for you to snap,waiting for you to unleash the monster inside...

JJ:I've controlled it for so long...

Marlo:Controlled it?...Why the hell you wanna do that?...That's your equalizer...that's your secret weapon....that monster laying dormant inside of you is the difference between you being Triple J,Franchise Initiative,Bling Bling,Main Event Jacka55...

*JJ stares at Marlo

Marlo:And you being JJ Johnson....cos that's the man that gone go back to 6WF and rip the place a part...that's the man that the rest of o' the playing field can't touch...you leave all that Hollywood bull(beep) behind and it's game time...

JJ:So you want me to let it out?

Marlo:I don't want a goddamn thing...but you want success,you wanted my help...and I told you that I was going to tell you the truth...if you don't find yourself JJ,if you don't let go,if you don't lift the lid on Pandora's box then it's time to call it a day...because all the glitz and the glamour,sure it will keep you in a job,but it ain't never gone get you no credit...never get you no success..

You need to channel your anger...you need to bring out the beast inside...you need to show the world the young man that witnessed his parents murdered 14 years ago...

*JJ's eyes flash with fury

Marlo:They need to see it JJ...they need to see exactly what you've got....only then will you be able to let go of the past.....use your parent's death...use that tragedy and the anger it burns inside of you....do it now befo it's too late....

*Marlo stands up and he stares at JJ.deep in the eyes.There is a moment of silence before Marlo heads for the door.He turns back to JJ

Marlo:I'll leave you alone with your thoughts for awhile....and then Martha has made up the guest room,so get a good rest....it all begins tomorrow...

*Marlo nods as JJ continues to look away from him and then exits the room.JJ is left standing with fury on his face,his fists clenched in rage and his face contorted in pain.Eventually.JJ opens his right fist and blood drips down onto the carpet.The cameras pan in and show the necklace he acquired earlier in his palm.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 11 May 2012, 12:30 pm

(The next day)

*A taxi cab pulls up outside LAX and aeroplans can be heard flying overhead.There is a moment before both passenger's doors open and JJ steps out alongside Marlo Green.JJ goes around to the boot and takes out his bag before paying the cab driver,who subsequently drives away.JJ looks up at the airport and then at Marlo.

JJ:You didn't need to accompany me here Marl..

Marlo:Least I can do...plus Martha never would of forgiven me..

*JJ smiles

JJ:Tell her thankyou for the hospitality once again...it's been amazing..

Marlo:It's been our pleasure...just make sure we aren't kept waiting so long next time..

JJ:No doubts....i'll be back in a month or so,I never should of turned my back on "family"...

*JJ and Marlo hug

JJ:You crying?

*Marlo quickly runs his hand along his face

Marlo:Don't flatter yoself punk...my goddamn allergies..

*JJ smirks

JJ:Yeah right....well I guess this be me...

*Both men look up at the airport

Marlo:I guess it is....just remember what I told you last night JJ....I know I might of gone overboard with some..

*JJ holds up his hand

JJ:I needed to hear it,all of it.....i'm jus' glad I knew an old son of a gun who had the balls to tell me straight...

Marlo:Always happy to oblige...

*Both men laugh

Marlo:Before you go....I know this might be none o' my business,and tell me if so....but you left the house last night after I went to bed....

*JJ stares at Marlo

Marlo:And I know why JJ.....I know the whole story and I know you have known for along time...

JJ:You gone give me a lecture?

Marlo:Hell no,I'd be some kind of hypocrite if I did that....I told you to unleash the animal inside,because that's the man you are,and I don't want you to be any different...

*JJ pulls his shirt open,revealing the necklace hanging around his neck

Marlo:From the moment I saw that necklace yesterday I knew what was going to happen...

*JJ holds the necklace in his hands

Marlo:Your daddy would o' never taken that necklace off...and he most certainly never would o' given it to Tyler Maloney and his family...

JJ:Police reports were always inconclusive.....never had enough evidence and it was dark that night....I always had my idea on who killed my parents and yesterday confirmed that...

*Marlo nods his head and looks intently at JJ

Marlo:I don't want to ask no mo' questions...and I don't need to know no details....aslong as you made yo peace last night,that's all I care about...

JJ:I made my peace....and I think we can finally close the chapter on that...

Marlo:Amen...Mr and Mrs Johnson gone finally rest in peace...

JJ:I'l drink to that next time i'm out here...but now it's time to write a new chapter...the most important one yet...

Marlo:Yes sir..

JJ:Now it's time for JJ Johnson to get himself back to 6WF...now is my time to shine....like only I can...

*Marlo claps his hand on JJ's shoulder

Marlo:You gone show them something they ain't never seen befo....

*JJ smiles and gives Marlo another hug before making his way towards the airport.He stops at the entrance and turns to face Marlo before giving the Coaltion salute,which the old man returns with a smile.

Marlo:Proud of you "son"...

*JJ nods his head at Marlo and then heads into the airport.He takes one look into the sky before kissing his father's necklace and heads into the building.He makes his way over to the checkout area where a pretty woman with long brown hair is waiting for him.JJ hands her his ticket...

Woman:Ah yes Mr Johnson...you will be boarding back to Birmingham from Terminal 5...please allow me to escort you...

*JJ smiles at the woman

JJ:Ain't no need ma'm....but thankyou all the same...I know this place like the back o' my hand....

Woman:Not a problem sir...enjoy your flight...

JJ:Oh I will...

*JJ smiles and heads towards his terminal as the screen fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 11 May 2012, 6:23 pm

(Crime Lord is just staring silently across at Clarke, he slowly lifts the microphone to his mouth.)

CL- Are you finished? That little rant, with added support from your dearly beloved fans was really moving Clarke, it really was. It reminded me that for months I made your life hell, and it really made me think...Nostalgias great isn't it? Those good old days when you got so far only to fail...only those days aren't over Clarke, they're still happening right now, you beat Max Adamson, got to the final, and you already had one eye on the title, forgetting that the toughest task was me.

You compare me to Hero, but I'm nothing like him, never have been and never will be. The Church was a simple, arbitrary step...arbitrary, but necessary nonetheless. Why do you think Hero recruited me? It was because you, Marshall, Zachariah, Xeres...none of you were good enough, none of you were real winners, so he brought in proven success. I like to think Hero was watching on Sunday and felt vindicated when I beat you, when I proved him right. It doesn't really matter, but all those months you felt you were his protegee, the truth was, you were just a big mistake.

Now, you're trying to strike fear into me, like you did to Hero? Don't be so pathetic and desperate. You're clutching at straws. You didn't make Hero, or Marshall, or anybody else leave. You were in the spotlight for a brief moment, but then you passed on the task to Longinus to JJ Johnson, they got rid of Hero and then I picked off the rest. You did everything you could to get rid of Hero...and failed, you then did everything you could to end Marshall Murdoch...and failed. At Night of Glory you did everything you could to beat me, and what a surprise...you failed. You're a serial failure Clarke and the quicker you realise this, the sooner YOU can pack your bags and leave.

You want to why nobody else came out? They're terrified of me. They know they can't beat me. They're distracting themselves with everything and anything possible just so they don't have to come out here and go toe to toe with me. The only reason you came out here is because you're so damn stupid. You don't realise that when I beat you, it wasn't a fluke, it was a brute fact that I am better than you and no matter what tricks you pull I will always beat you.

There isn't a man in 6WF capable of beating me, you better get used to this belt being on my shoulder because it'll be there for a long time. Like it or Lump it Clarke.

(The crowd are booing Crime Lord as he raises the title in the air.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down