The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awards

5 posters

Go down

Awards Empty Awards

Post by prop_lyd Tue 08 May 2012, 10:06 pm

It's that time of year where the awards begin. No winnings just for pure pride!

Please vote on the below topics (feel free to give reasons too) by the 22nd May

Manager of The Season

Most Improved Manager

Player of The Year

Discovery of The Year (Foreign)

Discovery of The Year (EQ)

Most Improved of The Year

Best Tactics

Overall Clubman of The Year (League Managers)
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Awards Empty Re: Awards

Post by Bathite Tue 08 May 2012, 10:32 pm

Cracking work on this mate, I'll have a pop

Not sure about a foreign discovery of the year mate, most the foreigns have been pretty high profile and obvious!

1. Prop - deserves it for that incredible run
2. Prop - see above
3. JOC - difficult to tell without stats, but JOC played most games for Tigers, who are unbeaten and always adds some magic
4. Unsure
5. Morgan - Who would have thought that this little signing on the draft would turn out to be so crucial and the England N8?
6. Gloucester - bottom third most of the season, now in the prem final
7. Ozzy - obviously thinks about his tactics alot and I like that he asks for feedback and then makes adjustments
8. Fluxy/Nick - both have probably done the most deals and you could argue that they have made the biggest improvements on their squads.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Tue 08 May 2012, 10:43 pm

1. Pooly
2. Bathite
3. JOC
4. JOC
5. Morgan
6. Bath
7. SirJ
8. Pooly
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 08 May 2012, 10:52 pm

Manager of The Season
Pooly. Steered his side to top of the table and the playoff finals can't ask for anymore than that (though he did lose to Saints!)

Most Improved Manager
Difficult to give over a half season but Bathite gets it for me. Has probably made the biggest improvement on his starting 15 since the league started.

Player of The Year
JOC. Seems to be the biggest factor in predictions and was a great signing for Pooly.

JOC

Morgan

Bathite/Bath

Best Tactics
Pete. Always puts a bit of thought into the tactics and always make sense. Great layout and top effort all round. (Have to say Pull being new to the Premiership type league has really taken the tactics and comes a close 2nd)

Fluxy. Always around (whether in drag or not) looking for a deal. Happy to help out with the match threads and a genuinely nice lad

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sun 27 May 2012, 12:38 pm

Manager of The Season
Pull has done well winning a cup and a good position in the league, Pooly has been his consistent self and Pete has made a solid Chiefs side. But my manager of the season is Prop for pulling a blinder by getting into the final from almost nothing.

Most Improved Manager

Bathite for me, has improved greatly, and this has shown in his direction and recruitment in his Bath team.

Player of The Year

Player of the year has to be between Robshaw, Evans or Parling. As these players have had great influences on their respective teams. But the player of the season for me would be Evans for his contribution to the Quins cause.

Has to be JOC, the impact he has had for Leicester has been instrumental for their title win this year.

Parling or Morgan who else would think that these two players would be vital to an England revival. But Morgan looks like he has something special about him so he will be my pick.

I'm guessing this is team of the year, so the most improved would be that of Wasps, to finish just outside of the Play offs was a big achievement.

Best Tactics

SJE has some good tactics to go through, but Pete's probably are the best to read and implicate an actual game plan.

Bathite is always on and willing to help out. A good lad with some good banter thumbsup

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonirishollie Sun 27 May 2012, 5:06 pm

Manager of The Season - Prop getting to the final was a top achievement. Pooly deserves a mention but feel he had the strongest squad anyway and anything other than a AP title would have been a disapointment.

Most Improved Manager - Bathtite has turned Bath into a very good side and despite having an out of form 10 he did very well.

Player of The Year - Sexton he was vital to steering saints to an unbeaten regular season.

Discovery of The Year (Foreign) - JOC

Discovery of The Year (EQ) - Garvey

Most Improved of The Year - Wasps

Best Tactics - Pete

Overall Clubman of The Year (League Managers) - Fluxy

Great season overall lads clap

Londonirishollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down