The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the worst wrestler and character you have ever seen in your opinion

+10
Gregers
imprettyfly
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
psycho-gooner
The Awesome Giz
Dolphin Ziggler
Luke
NickisBHAFC
Mr H
Shot 21 LCFC
14 posters

Go down

Who is the worst wrestler and character you have ever seen in your opinion Empty Who is the worst wrestler and character you have ever seen in your opinion

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Im guessing a few people are going to immediately say Cena but i'm interested in what you really think - I personaly think Alberto Del Rio is shocking as a character and in the ring. He's just so stale!

Back to top Go down

Who is the worst wrestler and character you have ever seen in your opinion Empty Re: Who is the worst wrestler and character you have ever seen in your opinion

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

The worst character has got to be the one which Orlando is doing in TNA. The gay crossdresser person.

Also Vito in the dress - pointless.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Who is the worst wrestler and character you have ever seen in your opinion Empty Re: Who is the worst wrestler and character you have ever seen in your opinion

Post by Mr H Fri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Scott Steiner

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Lord Tensai
Brodus Clay

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat May 12, 2012 12:03 am

Zack Ryder,
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 am

Sin Cara has never really shown anything worthwhile. Does Hornswaggle count as a wrestler?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sat May 12, 2012 12:41 am

The Miz really annoys me, I admit his in ring skills have improved, but he's basically a pantomime villian for children opposite their hero John Cena. He has an annoyingly loud and uninteresting character.

Great Khali is another, an Indian giant with zero charisma, awful in ring skills and nothing positive in any way as a wrestler.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Sat May 12, 2012 1:20 am

Del Rio poor in the ring? You need to go to specsavers

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sat May 12, 2012 1:36 am

The Awesome Giz wrote:The Miz really annoys me, I admit his in ring skills have improved, but he's basically a pantomime villian for children opposite their hero John Cena. He has an annoyingly loud and uninteresting character.

Great Khali is another, an Indian giant with zero charisma, awful in ring skills and nothing positive in any way as a wrestler.

I liked it when he was dancing before his match with Kane last week on Raw and Cole said he had been doing it for the whole advert break.
It was just surreal.
He genuinely looks like he hasn't a clue what is going on.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by imprettyfly Sat May 12, 2012 1:38 am

Eugene

and the Miz... is Awesome!!! not bad at all!

Also Luke Gallows... before he was luke gallows

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Sat May 12, 2012 1:41 am

You mean Festus? Thats what KB looks like all the time

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by imprettyfly Sat May 12, 2012 2:39 am

Yea Festus!!

I have also just noticed your "location" the Dark Side of the Moon!

There is a pool team that play in my pub called the dark side of the moon

useless fact over!

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat May 12, 2012 4:55 am

Rob Van Dam,truly dire at everything and an oxygen stealer as well!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat May 12, 2012 5:02 am

Can I say jake roberts?
when I saw him live in about 03, he was so drunk he threatend to beat up a 13 year old kid. in the match itself all he did was hit the ddt and cut his head open.
Way to shatter a dream of seeing a legend Sad

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat May 12, 2012 5:15 am

ncfc_Tooze wrote:Can I say jake roberts?
when I saw him live in about 03, he was so drunk he threatend to beat up a 13 year old kid. in the match itself all he did was hit the ddt and cut his head open.

If he had beaten up the 3 year old kid, he would have become a legend in my eyes Laugh

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat May 12, 2012 5:33 am

Adam D wrote:
ncfc_Tooze wrote:Can I say jake roberts?

If he had beaten up the 3 year old kid, he would have become a legend in my eyes Laugh

A 13 year old was bad enough, but you want him assaulting a toddler??? Shocked

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat May 12, 2012 5:34 am

Damn typos!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unbeatable Georgey Groves Sat May 12, 2012 6:02 am

got to be the Boogeyman!!
Unbeatable Georgey Groves
Unbeatable Georgey Groves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 6:28 am

Mr America!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down