The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*SPOILER* randy orton angry

4 posters

Go down

*SPOILER* randy orton angry Empty *SPOILER* randy orton angry

Post by Fernando Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:10 pm

WWE Raw star Randy Orton is upset with his position on tonight’s WrestleMania card. According to a well placed WWE source, the Cole/Lawler, Triple H/Undertaker, 8 man tag match and Cena/Miz bouts were set to close the show, and we have been told that Orton is upset that his match against CM Punk is not amongst the top 4 on the show, as he feels his program with Punk has been helping to carry Raw on a weekly basis and at house show events heading into Wrestlemania.

Additionally, we have been told that agent/producer Arn Anderson informed Orton earlier today that after several Wrestlemania edits his match against Punk would also be trimmed down time-wise, and this further upset Orton.

While Orton understands that Triple H/Undertaker and Cena/Miz/Rock has garnered much fan interest and are money matches that deserve to be ahead of him on the Wrestlemania card, he feels that an 8 man tag match and a match between announcers should not supersede the work he and Punk have been doing on Raw.

personally the only people deserving to be angry are edge and del rio.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

*SPOILER* randy orton angry Empty Re: *SPOILER* randy orton angry

Post by JoshSansom Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:18 pm

I would be surprised if this were true. He has been in the industry long enough to know that the running order is due to more than just what is the most important match etc. They try to have a balance of good matches throughout the show.

Personally I also thought it was about the right length of match, it didn't feel cut down.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 pm

i think del rio/edge should have closed the show. i thought that was the whole point of the rumble match. or should have been in atleast the top 4 matches. especially over the killing of the corre.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 pm

He should just be happy he was on the card.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down