The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Was Voted Top Player in The French Top 14

4 posters

Go down

Who Was Voted Top Player in The French Top 14 Empty Who Was Voted Top Player in The French Top 14

Post by Equo Troiano Wed 16 May 2012, 11:10 am

Who might this wondrous character be. A Frenchman? No, A Saffa? No, an AB? no. Must be an Aussie, No. Of course it's Johnnie..... No. And it wasn't a Welshman, Irishman or Scotsman either.

It's Steffon Armitage, who is playing out of his skin as a proper No7. And what have England not got in there present party? A genuine No 7. And before you say he is playing for Toulon in the French play offs, how come that thud nut James Haskell is still playing for the Highlanders and yet is still going.

It is after all a 42 man squad.

Equo Troiano

Back to top Go down

Who Was Voted Top Player in The French Top 14 Empty Re: Who Was Voted Top Player in The French Top 14

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 16 May 2012, 11:16 am

Equo Troiano wrote:Who might this wondrous character be. A Frenchman? No, A Saffa? No, an AB? no. Must be an Aussie, No. Of course it's Johnnie..... No. And it wasn't a Welshman, Irishman or Scotsman either.

It's Steffon Armitage, who is playing out of his skin as a proper No7. And what have England not got in there present party? A genuine No 7. And before you say he is playing for Toulon in the French play offs, how come that thud nut James Haskell is still playing for the Highlanders and yet is still going.

It is after all a 42 man squad.
It's worse than that Equo, Haskell's suspended for the whole of May, so won't even be match fit when he gets to SA
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Who Was Voted Top Player in The French Top 14 Empty Re: Who Was Voted Top Player in The French Top 14

Post by beshocked Wed 16 May 2012, 11:18 am

I actually agree with you.

Why Haskell is picked I don't know.

The reason why I believe Steffon Armitage was left out is that Toulon are still in the playoffs and S.Armitage would miss out on training and possibly the 1st test.

Would I still pick S.Armitage instead of Haskell - definitely.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Wed 16 May 2012, 11:57 am

I wouldn't have either. I'd take Wallace.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 16 May 2012, 12:01 pm

Yappysnap yes of course as a Quins fan I would expect nothing less.

Where's Wallace?

He wasn't in the 1st XV vs Saints. He hasn't played for Quins since end of March. No surprise he hasn't been picked.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down