The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 Foreign Transfers ( bids only)

+10
Mat
Nay
Fernando
Marky
sodhat
Gregers
Adam D
The_Enigma
Good Golly I'm Olly
ncfc_Tooze
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Season 3 Foreign Transfers ( bids only) - Page 3 Empty Season 3 Foreign Transfers ( bids only)

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 28 May 2012, 4:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Foreign transfers will open during the following weeks:

Weeks 1 & 2 - Open
Week 3 - Closed
Week 4 - Open
Week 5 - Closed
Week 6 - Open
Week 7 - Closed
Weeks 8 & 9 - Open
Week 10 - Closed
Week 11 - Open
Week 12 - Closed

It is possible to purchase foreign wrestlers for your roster. This INCLUDES all Legends.
A maximum of 2 bids per day is permitted.
The WWA board of directors will assess the bids made and make a decision.
The responses will be:
Yes
Negotiate (more money needed)
No

If the response is no, this will be down to whoever is on your roster and whether they will actually work with your current wrestlers. So choose wisely.
If 2 or more rosters are bidding for the same Legend on the same day and then we're going highest bidder (inserted 30/7/12)
You can edit an existing bid as many times as required during a day. Rather than edit an existing post, please repost your revised bid.
Cut off time for bids is 4.30pm on that day.
However, if there are any bids for a wrestler between 3.30pm and 4.30pm that have already been bid for, the transfer window for that wrestler will be extended until 5.30pm to give the first bidder a chance to re-bid. Responses should be up between 6-9pm on the same day.
The responses will expire at midnight on that day. If you fail to negotiate or confirm, the wrestler is available again to be bid for the next day.

Please submit bids in the following format:

Association Name:
Wrestler:
Bid:
Reason:

People bought from TP's

Maryse
Mick Foley
Juventud Guerrera
Vader
Ted Dibiase Senior
Lita
John Bradshaw Layfield
Runjin Singh
Nigel Mcguiness
Paul Burchill

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Foreign Transfers ( bids only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 3 Foreign Transfers ( bids only)

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:22 pm

TP1
MWF
Batista
20m
We here at MWF would love to bring Batista into our federation to add to our main event scene which is prehaps lacking another big name

TP2
MWF
Sterling James Keenan
10m
We would love to bring Keenan in to our federation, he will join the ranks of the ultra competitive Freeweight Title Division.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Foreign Transfers ( bids only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 3 Foreign Transfers ( bids only)

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 16 Jul 2012, 9:31 am

Catchy Sexy Witty & Delightful Wrestling

TP1
Flava Flav
£5m

Reason : Due to the success of our entertainers division, we're looking to strengthen it further going into Part 2 of the season. And we can't think of many more entertaining people than Flava Flav, who we know is keen on wrestling due to his Guest Host spot on Raw a few years back. We can guarantee Flav a top feud in our fed, if he can guarantee us some fresh grooves and add a nice bit of Flava to our product. BELIEVE THE HYPE!

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 17 Jul 2012, 12:26 pm

Steve Lombardi
£5m
We want a jobber, and he is the archetypal jobber! He'll be on telly and stuff.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 17 Jul 2012, 12:27 pm

Doink The Clown
£5m
We want another jobber....

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 27 Jul 2012, 9:06 am

Any response to these offers I made?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2012, 10:01 pm

Association Name: NCWF
Wrestler: X Pac
Bid: £12 Million
Reason: X Pac is one of the most underused stars in wrestling and we'd like to put him in the co-main event feud of our federation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 30 Jul 2012, 12:07 pm

Association Name: The best NCWF in WWA
Rassler: Stone Cold Steve Austin!
Bid: £25 million
Reason: Stone Cold is the one man that is going to make our main event storyline work. He is the man we want and need to make our season worth while. The price is reduced due to only getting him for half of the season OK
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 30 Jul 2012, 12:22 pm

Bumfights
Jake the snake Roberts - £15m
Reason - there are a lot of mice/ rats running around backstage and we feel that Jakes snake would enjoy what is the equivalent to snakes of a all you can eat buffet. We also have plans for Mr Roberts to slot in in the MWB storyline.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 30 Jul 2012, 12:25 pm

TP 1
MWF
Taka Michinoku
6m
We here at MWF would like to bring in another veteran cruiserweight to our X division. we feel his Japanese style will add something that the MWF fans havent seen in the fed so far.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:06 pm

NCWF (Tooze's League) Bid 2

Wrestler: Stone Cold Steve Austin
Fee: £27 Million
Reason: Here in NCWF we now lack a main event star to go against our World Champion in Jack Swagger. As a beer drinking, cursing, renegade, we feel Austin would be perfectly suited to the role as his opposition and could set up a truly great feud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:12 pm

NCWF (Nando's league)

Rassler: Stone Cold Steve Austin
FEE: £30 million
Reason: Stone Cold is the one man that is going to make our main event storyline work. He is the man we want and need to make our season worth while. The price is reduced due to only getting him for half of the season
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 30 Jul 2012, 4:33 pm

Matt Striker
£5 million

We at nXtreme would love everyones favourite teacher to come in and join Josh Matthews on commentary. Striker is massively underrated and we want to showcase him on colour commentary.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:27 pm

NCWF

Muhammad Hassan
£10 million
We here at NCWF would like to give Hassan a path back into wrestling, by bringing him into our federation. He would be thrown into the main event scene in one of our best storylines. Also it will be cool to see how the racist norfolk folk take to him!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:58 pm

Association Name - NCWF
Wrestler - Ivory
Fee - £5 Million
Reason: In NCWF we currently lack roster size in our women's division, and we feel that Ivory would be right at home wrestling other talented women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:16 pm

NCWF

Muhammad Hassan
£10 million
We here at NCWF would like to give Hassan a path back into wrestling, by bringing him into our federation. He would be thrown into the main event scene in one of our best storylines. Also it will be cool to see how the racist norfolk folk take to him!

Neog 15m

Association Name - NCWF
Wrestler - Ivory
Fee - £5 Million
Reason: In NCWF we currently lack roster size in our women's division, and we feel that Ivory would be right at home wrestling other talented women.

yes

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:28 pm

I will take Hassan for £15 million
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:18 pm

Wrestler: Goldberg
Fee: £25 million
Reason: VWE is trying to strengthen its main event division, with lots of big heavyweights involved, we need the ultimate big man, the Beast himself to complete the set. Nobody else can offer him such big match ups.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:22 pm

I think he's @ LCW Crimey thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:27 pm

Association Name: NCWF
Wrestler: Roddy Piper
Fee: £20 Million
Reason: As one of the best promoers and workers of all time Roddy Piper is a highly sought after superstar, and we believe in NCWF he'd be able to flourish in our World Title division.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:38 pm

Fernando wrote:I think he's @ LCW Crimey thumbsup

The only one I didn't check, because he wasn't signing anybody. Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 Aug 2012, 6:02 pm

This guy better not be taken, running out of options to buy now.

Wrestler: MVP
Fee: £15 million
Reason: VWE needs a man with MVP's class and skill, he will be involved in a fairly big angle from now until the final PPV in which he will be a star attraction in VWE.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Aug 2012, 7:27 pm

Sainty has him Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 Aug 2012, 7:31 pm

I give up.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 01 Aug 2012, 7:58 pm

Association Name: Bumfights
Wrestler: Roddy Piper
Fee: £28 Million
Reason: Mr Piper would enjoy reuniting with some of the legends he has worked with before. The value we put on him is a reflection of how highly Bumfights rates him above NCWF

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:01 pm

I thought the cut-off time was 4.30 PM there Adam Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm

Fair enough - was stuck in work meetings.

If the your original offer gets rejected, I would like for mine to be considered.

Cheers

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:29 pm

David Penzer
2 Million
Need a Ring Announcer, Penzer was the voice of WCW from the mid 90's until it's closing. Could also be used in storylines

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:58 pm

Wrestler: Road Dogg
Fee: £10 million
Reason: VWE wants to improve its tag team division and thinks the New Age Outlaws would be perfect.

Wrestler: Billy Gunn
Fee: £10 million
Reason: VWE wants to improve its tag team division and thinks the New Age Outlaws would be perfect.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 03 Aug 2012, 4:55 pm

Sorry it's late but was drawn in by live text results in euro div:

Chavo Guerrero
£10 million

To come in and be involved in the main event where his talent deserves to be. We have Eddie and Raquel so his familia will be there.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 04 Aug 2012, 9:26 am

Wrestler: Batista
Fee: £18 million
Reason: VWE needs a heavyweight of Batista's calibre to add to our main event division.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 04 Aug 2012, 9:27 am

Batista is in MWF I believe Crimey. Sorry to do this to you again Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 04 Aug 2012, 9:38 am

Could I get an answer today?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 04 Aug 2012, 9:47 am

Gregers wrote:Sorry it's late but was drawn in by live text results in euro div:

Chavo Guerrero
£10 million

To come in and be involved in the main event where his talent deserves to be. We have Eddie and Raquel so his familia will be there.

neog £30m

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 04 Aug 2012, 9:50 am

ARRRRGHGHGHGHG.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sat 04 Aug 2012, 4:01 pm

Mr.Perfect, Curt Hennig
17 Million
It's no secret Henning was one of the very best when it comes to technical wrestling. He would be brought in & around the main event scene where he can pick and choose what matches he has against some of the very best technical wrestlers in WWA. Would also be interesting to see him in the same promotion as his son, where their paths never crossed in a wrestling ring.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 14 Aug 2012, 9:47 am

Hardocore Holly
£8m
We have a feud waiting for Holly and would like to bring him in on the condition he doesn't sandbag anyone...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 06 Sep 2012, 3:27 pm

Taryn Terrell
£2.5 million

We at nXtreme want to bring her in as a referee just like she is in TNA, she will be incharge of refereeing all Queen's matches.

So Cal Val
£2.5 million

We need someone who can do interviews/product advertisements/anything we need someone to do. So basically what she does in TNA at the moment.

---
For tomorrow (or as tps have dried up for today if you want to answer all in one go)

Maria Kanellis
£2.5 million

We need a backstage announcer and who better than Maria?! She will be given the chance to be our on screen presense.

Christy Hemme
£2.5 million

To be our ring girl, basically what she does in TNA at the moment.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3