The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson Fury = Bum

+19
lfc91
AlexHuckerby
Josef K.
TopHat24/7
OasisBFC
SharkSoul
Seanusarrilius
Tattie Scones RRN
no-mas
Super D Boon
The Galveston Giant
JabMachineMK2
88Chris05
Union Cane
Strongback
Soldier_Of_Fortune
azania
Steffan
mobilemaster8
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tyson Fury = Bum - Page 2 Empty Tyson Fury = Bum

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue May 29, 2012 11:36 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.boxingscene.com/fury-makes-challenge-chisora-fat-bum-haye-no-better--53387

Just take a look guys. This guy is the biggest joke in World Boxing today, probably on level par with Bob Arum and Chavez Jr.

The last paragraph on about how he will call out either Haye/Chisora into the "Battle of Britain" is un real.

This IS the guy that ducked David Price right??

Bum.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury = Bum - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyson Fury = Bum

Post by Union Cane Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Sean or Chris, would you like to have a go at merging threads?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 pm

My bad meanie.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 pm

I'll have a go....
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm

88Chris05 wrote:I'll have a go....
Do or do not...there is no try - Yoda

Looks like youve done it anyway OK

Will have to show me when I get made a mod...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Already put in a good word for you, Steffan.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue May 29, 2012 3:45 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Already put in a good word for you, Steffan.
Much appreciated Chris thumbsup

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue May 29, 2012 3:49 pm

I find Fury ok anyway he does a bit of trash talking without being totally arrogant and does have a bit of funny down to earth charm like Hatton did

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue May 29, 2012 4:08 pm

I have to believe a fit Chisora would go to town on Fury and Haye surely sparks him. But fairplay to Fury if he wants the winner, which will probably be Haye.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Tue May 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Fair play if he actually takes on the winner of that fight. Doubt it though.

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by SharkSoul Tue May 29, 2012 4:44 pm

azania wrote:
SharkSoul wrote:Anyone who rates Fury and thinks he would beat Price/Has a modicum of boxing talent is absolutely deluded. Az from now on I'm going to refer to you as either 'Scott Gilfoid' or just 'Troll'.

Bottom line is that he's fought a higher calibre of opponents that the HW saviour Price has. That is undeniable. Didn't say he would beat Price. As for Price, until he steps up and takes a 50/50 fight like Fury did against Chisora, I will always rate Fury above him. Fury proved his minerals. Price beat Sexton.

Fury proved his minerals............ fighting Martin 'The Cabbie' Rogan. Some minerals.

SharkSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Tue May 29, 2012 5:06 pm

SharkSoul wrote:
azania wrote:
SharkSoul wrote:Anyone who rates Fury and thinks he would beat Price/Has a modicum of boxing talent is absolutely deluded. Az from now on I'm going to refer to you as either 'Scott Gilfoid' or just 'Troll'.

Bottom line is that he's fought a higher calibre of opponents that the HW saviour Price has. That is undeniable. Didn't say he would beat Price. As for Price, until he steps up and takes a 50/50 fight like Fury did against Chisora, I will always rate Fury above him. Fury proved his minerals. Price beat Sexton.

Fury proved his minerals............ fighting Martin 'The Cabbie' Rogan. Some minerals.

The same cabbie that had sexton out on his feet in the first and let him off due to inexperience? Or the same fury that beat chisrora who beat sexton twice?? Also for my money I reckon chisora can beat price

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by SharkSoul Tue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Would take a personal wager with anyone on Price beating Chisora and Price beating Fury.

SharkSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 5:52 pm

SharkSoul wrote:
azania wrote:

No, proved his minerals by signing to fight an unbeaten Chisora. Tell me Price has proved his minerals against? His best opponent is sexton. The same guy who lost comprehensively to the guy Fury beat. And I'll add Fury was a wider points winner than the World HW champion against a common opponent.

Dismiss him for fighting Rogan the cabie by all means. Rogan is on par with Sexton.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Chisora would KO price in 4 rounds or less. Price is a virgin operating in a brothel.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 5:56 pm

alma wrote:Fury wasn't a wider points winner Az

Well just as convincing.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue May 29, 2012 7:00 pm

azania wrote:Chisora would KO price in 4 rounds or less. Price is a virgin operating in a brothel.

Laugh I wouldn't be too happy putting Price in with Chisora at the moment either, maybe if he takes a beating off Haye.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Price is getting fullsome praise, but what has he done? Sweet FA other than beating 10th tier fighters. Yes he looked good doing it, but so does Fury when hitting the heavy bag.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm

no-mas wrote:
SharkSoul wrote:
azania wrote:

The same cabbie that had sexton out on his feet in the first and let him off due to inexperience? Or the same fury that beat chisrora who beat sexton twice?? Also for my money I reckon chisora can beat price

The cabbie that lost to Sexton, twice. No matter how you try to spin it that's what the record says. You can't rate Rogan on Fury's record ahead of a guy on Price's record that he lost to twice.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue May 29, 2012 7:45 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:
azania wrote:Chisora would KO price in 4 rounds or less. Price is a virgin operating in a brothel.

Laugh I wouldn't be too happy putting Price in with Chisora at the moment either, maybe if he takes a beating off Haye.

Fury fought a fat gassing Chisora is his 15th fight, would be quite happy to see Price in the ring with him in 2 fights time. If Del came in in the same condition I'd see it being a walk in the park for Price (Fury's size credentials but more mobile and with a better jab and bigger dig). If Del came in a la Vitali then I think Chis would have success walking him down with a tight decision going either way.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue May 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Fair play to Fury he is trying the trash talk.

I would love to see that fight, Haye will KO Chisora and if he fought Fury, which I very much doubt, he will KO him as well.

Last edited by BoxingFan88 on Tue May 29, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue May 29, 2012 7:47 pm

azania wrote:Price is getting fullsome praise, but what has he done? Sweet FA other than beating 10th tier fighters. Yes he looked good doing it, but so does Fury when hitting the heavy bag.

Fury has thought 1 fighter (Chisora) that's in a different league to Price's opponents.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue May 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Chisora was so badly out of shape for that fight, you can hardly call him in a different league.

Had he beaten the real Chisora (Which I am convinced he wouldn't) then you could make that argument.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 7:52 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
The Galveston Giant wrote:

Fury fought a fat gassing Chisora is his 15th fight, would be quite happy to see Price in the ring with him in 2 fights time. If Del came in in the same condition I'd see it being a walk in the park for Price (Fury's size credentials but more mobile and with a better jab and bigger dig). If Del came in a la Vitali then I think Chis would have success walking him down with a tight decision going either way.

Fury signed to fight Del. Its not his fault Del came into the fight the way he did. He proved his minerals by signing for the fight.

If if if if if. If the sky was black it would be dark right now. It isn't so get over it. Fury signed, fought and beat Chisora. FACT!

WHo has Price fought? A Chisora victim. FACT. Very Happy

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue May 29, 2012 7:53 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:Had he beaten the real Chisora then you could make that argument
As opposed to what...A fake Chisora?. Fury beat him. Not Tysons fault that Del Boy came in looking like Jabba the Hutt. He still beat him either way. I really dont get this 'Chisora lost before but would destroy Fury next time' nonsense

Last edited by Steffan on Tue May 29, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Disgraceful Spelling)

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 7:53 pm

The issue isn't what condition Del came in at. Or indeed the result. The issue is Fury proving his minerals by agreeing the fight. When K2 came calling, Price went jogging.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Was just about to agree with you (fair play to Fury for getting in with Del) then you came out with the K2 comment Doh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 8:00 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Was just about to agree with you (fair play to Fury for getting in with Del) then you came out with the K2 comment Doh

OK. He ran then. K2 mentioned his name and he chose Sexton.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Well why should he fight K2? He is still learning and I think it was a smart move. Would you put Groves in with Kessler or Froch? Hell no.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Tue May 29, 2012 8:25 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
no-mas wrote:
SharkSoul wrote:
azania wrote:

The cabbie that lost to Sexton, twice. No matter how you try to spin it that's what the record says. You can't rate Rogan on Fury's record ahead of a guy on Price's record that he lost to twice.

no but i can rate a win over chisora as better who beat sexton twice, also you cant take a win on a record as black and white e.g. Marquez has not one single win against Manny however watching the fights i feel he won all 3, sometimes a win isnt the full story

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Tue May 29, 2012 8:28 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:Well why should he fight K2? He is still learning and I think it was a smart move. Would you put Groves in with Kessler or Froch? Hell no.

i agree with this but when you get sky pundits saying he is the best in Britain they are Hyping him into a corner, the Ks have fought Haye and Chisora and apparently there is someone better than them, not Prices fault but to casual fans listening to the bandwagon smashing them in the face by the sky pundits they will begin to wonder why he doesnt step up

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 8:39 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:Well why should he fight K2? He is still learning and I think it was a smart move. Would you put Groves in with Kessler or Froch? Hell no.

Groves has said he wants to fight Froch. Chisora went after K2.

The point is, Price ran and ran fast.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue May 29, 2012 9:08 pm

azania wrote:

Did Fury dump the belts rather then face Price. Yes or no?

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Tue May 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:
azania wrote:

No he dumped the belts rather than lose his channel 5 contract, Why did Price refuse the £100,00 pay day and the chance to fight in front of millions of viewers?

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue May 29, 2012 9:25 pm

He wouldn't have had to if Mick won the purse bid.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 9:28 pm

azania wrote:

Not because of Price. It was because the price wasn't right.

Bottom line is that Price's team turned down £100k to fight fury.

Twice Price ran then. This guy should be an athlete in the olympics. A good road runner it seems.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:He wouldn't have had to if Mick won the purse bid.

TV put an end to that. But Price ducked Fury. An offer was made and they ran. What part of that is hard to comprehend?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Tue May 29, 2012 9:33 pm

what i would love to see is haye ko chisora then ko fury [ which he would ] then fight off with price to get vitali k ! , fury is a rubbish boxer and will lose very soon i have no doubt ,

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 9:35 pm

rycoys wrote:what i would love to see is haye ko chisora then ko fury [ which he would ] then fight off with price to get vitali k ! , fury is a rubbish boxer and will lose very soon i have no doubt ,

Why shouldn't Price fight Haye after Chisora?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Tue May 29, 2012 9:39 pm

azania wrote:
rycoys wrote:what i would love to see is haye ko chisora then ko fury [ which he would ] then fight off with price to get vitali k ! , fury is a rubbish boxer and will lose very soon i have no doubt ,

Why shouldn't Price fight Haye after Chisora?
i would like to see fury get beat weather it be price or haye ! but more chance of haye fight due to big pay day for fury and an easy night for haye !

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue May 29, 2012 9:39 pm

azania wrote:
Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:He wouldn't have had to if Mick won the purse bid.

TV put an end to that. But Price ducked Fury. An offer was made and they ran. What part of that is hard to comprehend?

Laugh just maybe then made that offer to make out to that they wanted the fight rather then Fury just dumping the belts and looking a complete poohouse. At the end of the day, if the fight want to purse bids, regardless of what happened before, the would have had to fight. Fury dumped his belts. Fury ran. End of story. What is hard to comphrehend As

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue May 29, 2012 9:47 pm

azania wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Was just about to agree with you (fair play to Fury for getting in with Del) then you came out with the K2 comment Doh

OK. He ran then. K2 mentioned his name and he chose Sexton.

Less so than Fury did when Price mentioned his name...

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Tue May 29, 2012 9:50 pm

im suprised fury hasnt announced a next opponent yet, he normally doesnt waste much time. his next fight will be critical for how he is seen. i think he can go quite far, he hasnt shown the skills of price but he has proved his heart, and to some extent his chin. they both have the power so i think it could be a lot closer than most people think.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue May 29, 2012 9:51 pm

TopHat, I wouldn't even bother, Az has found his new WUM fad. The Price v Audrey thread says it all Laugh

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

There's a surprise

Something for Az to grab hold of Laugh

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 pm

To be fair he looks in good shape for him, as in a few of his fights hes been about 1/2 stone heavier than that video!

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue May 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Furys no bum and he never ducked Pryce. He has a contract and obligation to channel 5. Sky showed no love to fat Mick and Fury channel 5 did so why should they go to another channel for what would have been Furys biggest fight so far?

I'm not saying he is anything special but he does hold a win over Dereck Chisora which is head and shoulders above anything Pryce has on his record and he gets all the hype.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue May 29, 2012 10:23 pm

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:Furys no bum and he never ducked Pryce. He has a contract and obligation to channel 5. Sky showed no love to fat Mick and Fury channel 5 did so why should they go to another channel for what would have been Furys biggest fight so far?

I'm not saying he is anything special but he does hold a win over Dereck Chisora which is head and shoulders above anything Pryce has on his record and he gets all the hype.

Its easier and more convenient to say Fury ducked Price. Why spoil it for them?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 pm

If fat Mick won the purse bid, the fight would have been on Channel 5. What dont u understand

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:Furys no bum and he never ducked Pryce. He has a contract and obligation to channel 5. Sky showed no love to fat Mick and Fury channel 5 did so why should they go to another channel for what would have been Furys biggest fight so far?

I know he didnt duck Bradley Pryce. He did duck David Price though

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 pm

I know he didnt duck Bradley Pryce. He did duck David Price though

Well spotted I always do that. I'm not really sold on either I think Deontay Wilder deals with both pretty comfortably. I understand why Fury did what he did. In fact I did a thread on it when Price was made his mandatory and said this would happen I don't like it but that's the sport now.

I have to say I don't see the fascination with watching these guys fight. We Have a lot of good talent in Britain your city has a couple of crackers in Butler and Satchell. You seen much of them?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next