The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Pakistan Beat Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI Match | PAK vs SL

2 posters

Go down

Will Pakistan Beat Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI Match | PAK vs SL Empty Will Pakistan Beat Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI Match | PAK vs SL

Post by sherlock123 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 12:55 pm

Today is the 2nd match between Pakistan and Sri Lanka both teams have great players and awesome squad. The first time Pakistan split into two formats for different cricket matches against Sri Lanka. Here you can see live match scorecard online. After the match you can also watch the Highlights of PAK vs SL 1st T20 Match on 1st June 2012 in Pallekele Stadium, Sri Lanka at 19:00 local | 13:30 GMT | 18:30 PKT. Pakistan vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Live Match.

<Stream link REMOVED>

Last edited by sherlock123 on Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

sherlock123

Back to top Go down

Will Pakistan Beat Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI Match | PAK vs SL Empty Re: Will Pakistan Beat Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI Match | PAK vs SL

Post by Duty281 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 2:30 pm

Well 2 T20s in Sri Lanka between the two teams so I'd plump for a 1-1 draw. 1st T20 starts in 3 minutes and Sri Lanka have won the toss and will bat first. Not too long now until the World T20 in Sri Lanka so the preparations are probably stepping up a bit now

Sri Lanka Team:TM Dilshan, HDRL Thirimanne, DPMD Jayawardene*, KC Sangakkara†, LD Chandimal, AD Mathews, NLTC Perera, SMSM Senanayake, KS Lokuarachchi, SL Malinga, KMDN Kulasekara

Pakistan Team: Mohammad Hafeez*, Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi, Khalid Latif, Shakeel Ansar†, Sohail Tanvir, Saeed Ajmal, Mohammad Sami, Umar Gul

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Will Pakistan Beat Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI Match | PAK vs SL Empty Re: Will Pakistan Beat Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI Match | PAK vs SL

Post by Duty281 Fri 01 Jun 2012, 5:41 pm

Sri Lanka made 132/7 in their 20 overs which I thought was underpar but Pakistan have royally messed up and are currently 90/9 with 3 overs to go.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jun 2012, 6:26 pm

someehow sri lanka have won..

Tanvir pick of bowlers for Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Will Pakistan Beat Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI Match | PAK vs SL Empty Pakistan vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Live Match

Post by sherlock123 Thu 07 Jun 2012, 6:37 am

the 2nd ODI match live scorecard and many more videos you can watch here online. Pakistan full team squad and sri lanka cricket squad you can see here below.
<Stream link REMOVED>

sherlock123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down