The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunce Mentions Boxing 606v2 and the Passing On His Show

+8
eddyfightfan
Adam D
BoxingFan88
Rowley
88Chris05
hampo17
Steffan
davidemore
12 posters

Go down

Bunce Mentions Boxing 606v2 and the Passing On His Show Empty Bunce Mentions Boxing 606v2 and the Passing On His Show

Post by davidemore Sat 2 Jun - 18:12

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but i thought it was good of him to mention the passing of Windy. Well done to all involved in making that happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEyva3ic_T8&feature=relmfu

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Bunce Mentions Boxing 606v2 and the Passing On His Show Empty Re: Bunce Mentions Boxing 606v2 and the Passing On His Show

Post by Steffan Sat 2 Jun - 18:37

The mention comes around 5 mins 45 secs by the way folks

Well done to those getting it on there thumbsup

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Bunce Mentions Boxing 606v2 and the Passing On His Show Empty Re: Bunce Mentions Boxing 606v2 and the Passing On His Show

Post by hampo17 Sat 2 Jun - 19:32

Big congrats to the guys on twitter, I saw you tweet him a few times. For all the stick the guy gets on here he is a top bloke for doing this

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Sat 2 Jun - 21:14

Class act whoever did that, and well done Buncey!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sat 2 Jun - 21:23

Great work, and the kind of thing which makes 606v2 such an excellent forum. Terrific sense of community.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Sat 2 Jun - 22:20

Well said 88Chris, i have been accepted on here and i used to be a real nuisance on these boards, but when i came back and played it straight, i was welcomed with open arms. Really is touching to see the forum come together like this. Really is.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 2 Jun - 22:38

Nice touch, am by no means Buncey's biggest fan but nice of him to do this and good work from Adam in setting this up, will mention that as I am sure he is too humble to take credit for it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat 2 Jun - 22:48

Awesome for someone to mention it, is the guy on here and are they actually from Newport?

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Sat 2 Jun - 22:49

Well said Rowley.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 2 Jun - 23:06

BoxingFan88 wrote:Awesome for someone to mention it, is the guy on here and are they actually from Newport?

It was me who contacted Buncey via twitter about it. Bizarrely, I am from Newport but Buncey didnt know that!

And Rowley was right - I wasnt going to say but as he outed me, I thought I would add in that bizarre coincidence.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sun 3 Jun - 0:28

i predicted a 606v2 TV appearance the other day

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 3 Jun - 0:49

Nice one Adam! Great work.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 3 Jun - 0:51

Really Adam? So am I.

Well done on mentioning it to him as well!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 3 Jun - 1:19

That's great!

I get the feeling Windy would've been better at Bunce's job than Bunce though...

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 3 Jun - 1:58

Agreed............

Anyway been his biggest critic........ but it was a nice touch...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 Jun - 20:49

davidemore wrote:Well said 88Chris, i have been accepted on here and i used to be a real nuisance on these boards, but when i came back and played it straight, i was welcomed with open arms. Really is touching to see the forum come together like this. Really is.

Cool beans, David ,I was sure you were on old 606,and I thought you were funny in your "moron" identity.Don't give up on the wilder flights of fancy,it would be boring if this site got too homogonised ghost Although talk of bromance has thankfully abated of late.

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Sun 3 Jun - 23:18

Andygf thank you for your kind words.

I'm actually thinking of doing my own youtube predictions, so need to keep it slightly more sane and informed. I wont let it get dull though, but i will try and avoid making fully grown men so angry they wish me deceased or tell me that they will find me. Bromance is gone, but good posts and good chatter is to come.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 3 Jun - 23:46

Adam D wrote:
BoxingFan88 wrote:Awesome for someone to mention it, is the guy on here and are they actually from Newport?

It was me who contacted Buncey via twitter about it. Bizarrely, I am from Newport but Buncey didnt know that!

And Rowley was right - I wasnt going to say but as he outed me, I thought I would add in that bizarre coincidence.

Adam, are you from Newport Wales or Newport down South?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 3 Jun - 23:48

Guessing Newport Wales (Like me) since he met Buncey at the fight last week.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 3 Jun - 23:54

BoxingFan88 wrote:Guessing Newport Wales (Like me) since he met Buncey at the fight last week.

I'm from Cwmbran lol, regularly pop down St. Joey's. We should meet up next time a fight's on. Better yet, pop down Joey's and get chatting to a few of the boys down there. There's a lot of buzz around the gym with Mitchell Buckland and obviously Gary and Lee.

Plus Tony Borg and Gary Lockett are down there regularly. I'm sure they'd be up for a few interviews if I got around to asking.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Mon 4 Jun - 0:25

Yeah I work in Cwmbran so I'm there pretty much every day.

Sounds interesting!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon 4 Jun - 1:10

Stay on topic please chaps.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Jun - 1:11

davidemore wrote:Andygf thank you for your kind words.

I'm actually thinking of doing my own youtube predictions, so need to keep it slightly more sane and informed. I wont let it get dull though, but i will try and avoid making fully grown men so angry they wish me deceased or tell me that they will find me. Bromance is gone, but good posts and good chatter is to come.

...Swearing filter??!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Jun - 1:12

davidemore wrote:Stay on topic please chaps.
You can't stop Welsh people gassing on about the Land of My Fathers.I mean, you can try....

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon 4 Jun - 1:15

Lol, then let's gas about Dylan Thoms... "Rage, rage against the dying of the light!" man i loved that poem.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon 4 Jun - 1:16

"love" not loved, it's still great lol.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Jun - 1:19

You will incur the rage rage against the dying of the grammar from Rowley if you "lol".Hey my avatar is of a tiny Dylan Thomas !Checkit! "lol".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Jun - 1:27

On topic- I have been pretty hard on the Bunce latey. Sure that he's a top guy but my criticism is laced with affection, he really was good once and now seems content to be a circus ringmaster for the 5hit and potato pie being served up with Dereck Thingummy and David Fffnnnn.Watch his "tracking down Kirkland Laing" documentary, why he's got it in him to be a good journalist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down