The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old country is about to attack.

+3
maestegmafia
emack2
Biltong
7 posters

Go down

The old country is about to attack. Empty The old country is about to attack.

Post by Biltong Thu 7 Jun - 9:15

In the far north, the land where fables ae manufactured and rugby players bought for a mere 30 silver coins an uprising has been stirring for some time. In the recent past they have sent small squadrons of invaders and been succesfully repelled by the Southern colonies.

They had a strategy in the early 17th, 18th and 19th centuries to tap our resources dry, milk our lands and take what they saw rightfully to be theirs.

After various battles we sent them back to their homeland where they had to endure endless wet winters and half baked summers, waiting, plotting their next attempt to invade.

During the first decade of this century they tried various methods to thin our stock, with grandparent rulings, parentage, residency rulings etc. They have mustered together a plan to remove baby from mama's hip at early age to weaken our resolve, and yet it has failed.

Now after a decade of poorly formulated battle plans and attempts to lessen the possible backlash of invading us, they are coming enmass, attacking three points of strategically planned cities, Durban, Auckland and Brisbane as an nitial attack to establish a base from which to drive their forces inland and into the heart of our communities.

This attack must be thwarted, there is no falling back, no matter the odds, the numbers or the United Nations officials who will assure we all abide by the IRB convention.

We must win.

Think of the alternative if we lose, they will set up laboratories to study our babies, our secret undergound genetic altering laboratories will be shut down, they will take our scientists, lock them in tiny rooms where they will never see daylight until our formula's have been discovered and adapted to suit them.

Our mothers will run childless down the streets, screaming for their men to fight back, to launch an assualt on these invaders, and it will all be to no avail as we hide in our fox holes, fearing the next battle to be engaged.

So to my colonial friends, my australian Wallaby forces, my Kiwi Forces, the springboks will stand proud, we will face the enemy head on, can we count on you to end this once and for all, shall we go forth into the light of day and destroy these invaders, these milkers of our land, our babies and our rugby talent.

SHALL WE STAND TOGETHER!!!
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

The old country is about to attack. Empty Re: The old country is about to attack.

Post by emack2 Thu 7 Jun - 9:18

Nice One!!!

emack2

Back to top Go down

The old country is about to attack. Empty Re: The old country is about to attack.

Post by maestegmafia Thu 7 Jun - 9:26

Ha ha ha..!

Good build up Bill..!

Would be nice to read an equally eloquent pros response....

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Thu 7 Jun - 9:45

I shall try Maesteg:

YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR F@KKIN' 'EADS KICKED IN!

The bard himself could do no better!

Sorry the Wendyball is about to start and i've gone all Keith Allen!
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 7 Jun - 10:03

A little poetic license please.........

And Webb Ellis shall ne'er go by
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered,
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition.
And gentlemen in England now abed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon the fields of South Africa (to a storied victory).......

Thanks, Willy.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 7 Jun - 10:43

doctor_grey wrote:A little poetic license please.........

And Webb Ellis shall ne'er go by
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered,
We few, we happy few, we turncoats.
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition.
And citizined in England now abed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon the fields of South Africa (to another loss
Thanks, Willy.

Fixed.The old country is about to attack. Smiley-laughing021
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 7 Jun - 10:46

Don't you go and hide the foul word 'turncoats' and 'loss' without bolding them, you, you, you, sneak!

This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,--
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Pardon me, a tear has come to my eye..........

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 7 Jun - 10:50

For it will be on this day
We send our troops to war
to face an enemy well known
for its fierce rivalry
and its quality shown
We will fight them in the trenches
We will fight them on the ground
And once this battle is over
between our two nations
May the victor be humble
and the defeated be gracious
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 7 Jun - 10:51

Cry
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Thu 7 Jun - 10:51

Love it DG!
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 7 Jun - 12:07

Carpe Diem wrote:Love it DG!

What! Shocked

You have nothing to say about my prose?The old country is about to attack. Smiley-sport025
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 7 Jun - 12:08

We shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air,
we shall defend our Island,
whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER

- Rob Andrew

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Thu 7 Jun - 12:16

Was just getting to it Bilt! You Sir are a warrior poet! notworthy
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlastairW Thu 7 Jun - 12:23

i jsut read the OP in the vioce of epic-voice-over-guy from the beeb 6N build ups. It really really worked!

AlastairW

Location : Moustache twirling, cloak swishing, cackling evil English panto bad guy. The Great Destroyer of the HC.

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Thu 7 Jun - 12:59

biltongbek wrote:In the far north, the land where fables ae manufactured and rugby players bought for a mere 30 silver coins an uprising has been stirring for some time. In the recent past they have sent small squadrons of invaders and been succesfully repelled by the Southern colonies.

They had a strategy in the early 17th, 18th and 19th centuries to tap our resources dry, milk our lands and take what they saw rightfully to be theirs.

After various battles we sent them back to their homeland where they had to endure endless wet winters and half baked summers, waiting, plotting their next attempt to invade.

During the first decade of this century they tried various methods to thin our stock, with grandparent rulings, parentage, residency rulings etc. They have mustered together a plan to remove baby from mama's hip at early age to weaken our resolve, and yet it has failed.

Now after a decade of poorly formulated battle plans and attempts to lessen the possible backlash of invading us, they are coming enmass, attacking three points of strategically planned cities, Durban, Auckland and Brisbane as an nitial attack to establish a base from which to drive their forces inland and into the heart of our communities.

This attack must be thwarted, there is no falling back, no matter the odds, the numbers or the United Nations officials who will assure we all abide by the IRB convention.

We must win.

Think of the alternative if we lose, they will set up laboratories to study our babies, our secret undergound genetic altering laboratories will be shut down, they will take our scientists, lock them in tiny rooms where they will never see daylight until our formula's have been discovered and adapted to suit them.

Our mothers will run childless down the streets, screaming for their men to fight back, to launch an assualt on these invaders, and it will all be to no avail as we hide in our fox holes, fearing the next battle to be engaged.

So to my colonial friends, my australian Wallaby forces, my Kiwi Forces, the springboks will stand proud, we will face the enemy head on, can we count on you to end this once and for all, shall we go forth into the light of day and destroy these invaders, these milkers of our land, our babies and our rugby talent.

SHALL WE STAND TOGETHER!!!

Togehter? Don't Australia starting 4 Kiwis in the Wallabies and take the kiwi Coach? Who is steal who from who?

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 7 Jun - 13:02

AWOP, we'll use that when the Fournations is on, for now, lets keep that between us. Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Thu 7 Jun - 13:06

biltongbek wrote:AWOP, we'll use that when the Fournations is on, for now, lets keep that between us. Wink

"All for one". I'm not sure about it! Tell us what you think of the talented referee that come from all black country?

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 8 Jun - 6:32

Mate as it has been said before without application talent is a waste Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sun 10 Jun - 10:01

Summit meeting between the southern colonies reported a succesfull operation on all three fronts, intelligence has recieved reports of the next three attacks planned for the 16th of June 2012, after repellng their forces sufficiently it seems they have not suffered big enough losses to retreat back to their wet winters.

They will attack, Johannesburg, Auckland (again) Doh and Melbourne.

defences must be prepared, injured treated and if necessary reinforcements called up.

But stand firm my colonial friends, we will not go down without a fight.!!
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down