The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA Impact results from Last Night

+2
Dr Gregory House MD
Fernando
6 posters

Go down

TNA Impact results from Last Night  Empty TNA Impact results from Last Night

Post by Fernando Fri 08 Jun 2012, 2:07 pm

A video recapped the storyline involving Christopher Daniels and Kazarian exposing Dixie Carter and AJ Styles' affair…

More of Carter's acting after TNA went off the air last week was shown…

Carter stood in the ring and was nearly in tears as she said she was trying to think of what to say. Carter said she felt bad for Daniels and Kazarian for being so full of hate and wanting to hurt innocent lives. She mentioned a pond.

Carter was about to come clean when Daniels and Kazarian joined her in the ring. Daniels mocked carter and then he started asking her all kinds of questions about her relationship with Styles. Carter started slapping Daniels so he shoved her on her backside.

Styles made the save and Serge came to the ring to comfort his wife. Serge punched Styles before walking off.

Styles and carter spoke briefly before leaving the ring together.

Tenay recapped the opening segment…

Crimson made his entrance as Samoa Joe and Austin Aries spoke backstage about their issues from last week…

[Q2] 1. Crimson vs. Austin Aries. Crimson manhandled Aries at first but Aries managed to work over Crimson with a flurry of strikes and kicks.

Crimson went for Red Sky but Aries reversed it into a huracarana. A short time later Crimson wormed his way out of the brainbuster. Aries scored a suicide dive and went to the top roe but Samoa Joe ran down and floored Aries.

Crimson covered Aries for the pin.

Crimson defeated Austin Aries ion 3:27.

On his way up the ramp, Crimson bragged about "single-handedly" defeating Aries. Crimson said he's been undefeated for 458 days and then he mentioned Goldberg. Crimson issued an open challenge at Slammiversary…

Backstage, Hulk Hogan talked about his daughter and told her good luck…

[C] Brooke Hogan introduced herself to the women wrestlers backstage. She talked about their beauty and wishes the woman luck because they would be in a four-way later to determine the number one contender for the Knockouts Championship. Brooke announced that Velvet Sky would be in a Montgomery Gentry video. There was a group hug.

The other Hogan's music hit and he made his way to the ring. Hulk Hogan slowly made his way to the ring.

[Q3] Hogan said the party starts tonight because TNA's 10 year anniversary is right around the corner, brother. Hogan said next week the TNA Title would be defended. Bobby Roode took that to mean it was time for him to come to the ring.

So, he did, and he had his angry face on. Roode told Hogan to shut his mouth and show him some respect. Roode complained about Hogan's recent acts against him and Roode said he now has to defend his title again. Hogan kept trying to interrupt, and Roode kept telling him he was not yet finished.

Roode put himself over as a better man, wrestler, and champion than Hogan ever was. Roode told Hogan to get his ass back to his office.

Sting joined the ruckus and Sting and Roode brawled for a bit. Sting cleared Roode from the ring…

The Knockouts were shown stretching backstage in what Tenay referred to as their locker room. It was a hallway…

[C] Backstage, Joseph Park hyped his match against Bully Ray and he said he was looking for some truth and justice…

[Q4] 2. Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky vs. Miss Tessmacher vs. Tara. The women brawled as Gail Kim made her way to the stage and the show quickly cut to commercial...

Back from the break. Tenay complimented Kim on her smell as the women continued to wrestle. Kim checked in on commentary and mentioned that she's now the longest-reigning Knockouts Champion in TNA history.

The woman worked a rotation of two women selling while the third hit a move on the fourth. In the end, Tessmacher dropped James on her face for the pinfall victory.

Miss Tessmacher defeated Mickie James, Velvet Sky, and Tara in 10:30.

Bully Ray spoke backstage about how he had a new contract for park to sign. He started a hook for later in the evening but the commercial cut before he was able to finish…

[C] [Q5] Tenay set up another recap of the opening segment…

Hulk Hogan spoke to Styles on the phone and told him to return to the arena…

Jeremy Borash stood in the ring behind a podium before a table and some chairs. Borash invited Bully Ray to the ring. Bully Ray inquired if everyone present was aware of his identity. Joseph Park then joined him in the ring.

Ray ripped up the contract Borash brought out. Ray said he didn't want a standard match, he wanted a match that relieved him of all liability for his actions. Ray signed the contract he wrote up. Park looked distressed and he refused to sign.

Ray spat on Park and asked him to sign again. Park talked about everything Abyss gave to TNA. Park agreed to fight Bully Ray in Abyss' honor. Park started to sign the contract.

A very angry Abyss appeared on the screen and throatily told his little brother that ist was too lagte for Park not to get burned. Abyss said he wasn't dead and both men would find out how alive he is at Slammiversary.

Ray attacked Park from behind…

Backstage, Garrett Bischoff spoke with Devon and he said he would be honored to watch his back tonight. Devon put Bischoff over before saying okie dokie…

[Q6] [C] The announcers set up a video of Joey Ryan and Al Snow arguing backstage…

3. Devon (w/ Garrett Bischoff) vs. Robbie E (w/ Robbie T) for the TNA TV Title. Madison Rayne stood on stage applying lip gloss as Robbie E worked over Devon.

Devon hit a spear out of nowhere. He hit a few more offensive maneuvers. Devon rolled Robbie into a small package. Robbie T and Garrett both interfered and rolled the package over, ending with devon getting the win.

Devon defeated Robbie E in 2:41.

The babyfaces cleared the heels from the ring after the match.

[Q7] [C] The announcers recapped the Bobby Roode and Sting segment from earlier…

Hogan was in the ring and attempted to make his announcement when Mr. Anderson made his entrance. Anderson thanked the fans for calling him an bumhole. Then he asked for a title shot next week.

Hogan told him to cool his jets, brother. Anderson did his over-the-top voices and Hogan called him Mr. bumhole. Revolutionary stuff here, folks. Hogan called out RVD.

Hogan then called out Jeff Hardy. Hogan said that all three men have been trying to get a shot at the title recently.

Hogan made a match at Slammiversary, brother, a three way between Hardy, Anderson, and RVD with the winner taking on the winner of Sting vs. Roode next week…

[Q8] [C] The announcers ran through the Slammiversary card…

AJ Styles did not come out during his entrance.

4. Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels, and Kazarian vs. Sting and Kurt Angle. Sting locked in the Scorpion Deathlock on Daniels and Angle locked in the ankle lock of Kazarian as Roode refused to help. Both men made the ropes and the show went to commercial…

[C] Back from the break, Daniels was working over Sting. The heels worked a series of tags as they kept Sting off of his feet.

Late in the match, Styles jumped out of the crowd and took out the heels. Angle jumped in the ring and worked over Kazarian.

Sting locked Roode in the Scorpion Deathlock for the submission victory.

Sting, Kurt Angle, and AJ Styles defeated Bobby Roode, Kazarian, and Christopher Daniels in 10:12.

Sting held the TNA Title above his head to close the show.

Source:Wrestlezone.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

TNA Impact results from Last Night  Empty Re: TNA Impact results from Last Night

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 08 Jun 2012, 2:52 pm

Sounds like a decent enough show, the way Sting's been built up means Bobby has to retain surely? Aries trying to give Crimson a brainbuster?! this I have to see

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

TNA Impact results from Last Night  Empty Re: TNA Impact results from Last Night

Post by Adam D Fri 08 Jun 2012, 3:07 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Sounds like a decent enough show, the way Sting's been built up means Bobby has to retain surely? Aries trying to give Crimson a brainbuster?! this I have to see

He gave Bully Ray one a few weeks ago which was impressive!

I agree about Roode - everything logical points to a Bobby retention. But this is TNA!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 08 Jun 2012, 3:15 pm

Adam D wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Sounds like a decent enough show, the way Sting's been built up means Bobby has to retain surely? Aries trying to give Crimson a brainbuster?! this I have to see

He gave Bully Ray one a few weeks ago which was impressive!

I agree about Roode - everything logical points to a Bobby retention. But this is TNA!

I saw the one on Bully but Crimson seems so much bigger, I was going to make a 'but this is TNA' comment but I've been told I'm not allowed to do that since they put me on their payroll devil

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 08 Jun 2012, 3:25 pm

Being on TNA's payroll must be like being a Greek mortgage broker.

Who will Crimson eventually lose to? Probably Brooke Hogan.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 08 Jun 2012, 3:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYaeOg4SWjo&feature=player_embedded

Skip to 2:05 and see what happens when you mess with Austin Aries TNA Impact results from Last Night  3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 08 Jun 2012, 3:27 pm

Mr H wrote:Being on TNA's payroll must be like being a Greek mortgage broker.

You have just been docked a weeks TNA wages for that comment (Which works out to a can of Mountain Dew and a Steak slice from a motorway services)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 08 Jun 2012, 4:23 pm

Adam D wrote:
Mr H wrote:Being on TNA's payroll must be like being a Greek mortgage broker.

You have just been docked a weeks TNA wages for that comment (Which works out to a can of Mountain Dew and a Steak slice from a motorway services)

What is my punishment if i violate the wellness policy?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 08 Jun 2012, 4:27 pm

Fernando wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYaeOg4SWjo&feature=player_embedded

Skip to 2:05 and see what happens when you mess with Austin Aries TNA Impact results from Last Night  3559488474

Thats why he s the best in the world!

Great find Odnan OK

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 08 Jun 2012, 4:53 pm

Doesn't seem a bad show at all to be honest... I'll make sure I catch at least a bit of it on Sunday. So I take it that the Joe/Aries match will now be taking place, The card overall looks pretty good with the majority in a half decent storyline! I'll have to record the PPV on Wednesday!

Dixie Carter's been tweeting this morning that Christian (Cage) will be attending the PPV on Sunday, It will also be the same night they announce their first ever inductee for the TNA Hall of Fame. So maybe Christian? Or he may be there just as part of a feature backstage with ex-talent that have appeared in the last 10 years? For me though the first inductee into TNA's hall of fame has to be Jeff Jarett!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 08 Jun 2012, 4:58 pm

My guess would be either AJ Styles or Jeff Jarrett.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 2:05 pm

Backstage, Joseph Park hyped his match against Bully Ray and he said he was looking for some truth and justice…

RON KILLINGS & SID ARE COMING TO TNA!!!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 12 Jun 2012, 10:15 pm

Turns out that was a major let down he just span out of it Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down