The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Hall Overdoses

+13
Cymru1991
theanimal316
uberkiwi
cpunk
Fernando
Fadorock
Brady12
AberdeenSteve
theundisputedY2D2
crippledtart
Kay Fabe
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
ncfc_Tooze
17 posters

Go down

Scott Hall Overdoses Empty Scott Hall Overdoses

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

"Former WWE talent Scott Hall has been hospitalized following a drug overdose, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com. No further details are available at this time.

The former Intercontinental Champion has been battling serious health issues over the past year. He was hospitalized last June for double pneumonia, which had affected both lungs. He was hospitalized again in August due to complications from pneumonia. After recovering, Hall checked into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation facility, and checked out in early October. Hall was hospitalized weeks later as he needed a pacemaker implanted into his heart.

Hall announced last week he would not be on hand for the WrestleMania XXVII festivities in Atlanta, Georgia because the atmosphere would be detrimental to his quest to stay sober.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Scott Hall Overdoses Empty Re: Scott Hall Overdoses

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:16 pm

Unfourtantly im now waiting for the day we come on here and someone says he has been found dead.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:19 pm

Hope he gets help and gets better soon but I'm not getting my hopes up.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:07 pm

Some people are hopeless and beyond help, Hall is one of those guys

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:24 am

the-gaffer wrote:Some people are hopeless and beyond help, Hall is one of those guys

Sad but true. I don't think being an addict necessarily makes him a bad person but he definitely seems beyond help.

The people who care about him should just enjoy him while they can.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:37 am

ncfc_Tooze wrote:Hall announced last week he would not be on hand for the WrestleMania XXVII festivities in Atlanta, Georgia because the atmosphere would be detrimental to his quest to stay sober.

Smart move by Hall.

Who then went and had a drug overdose.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:39 am

That man has a lot of demons - he will be another of the former WWE superstars in end up dead due to drug abuse. Very sad.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:23 am

Does this guy not have an family?.... Last I heard WWE had paid for him to rehab in the wellness plan?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:29 am

Brady12 wrote:Does this guy not have an family?.... Last I heard WWE had paid for him to rehab in the wellness plan?

Think he might be estranged but yeah WWE put him in a rehab centre in August/September for about 6 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:48 am

King Beer wrote:Think he might be estranged but yeah WWE put him in a rehab centre in August/September for about 6 weeks.

They'd have been better off pissing in the wind.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadorock Fri 08 Apr 2011, 11:00 am

This is of course based upon one story from a less than reputable news report. Other reports are stating that he has been hospitalised for a legitimate health scare, low blood pressure as a result of ongoing recovery from his pneumonia. Bit tight that people would instantly jump on the guy as being beyond help.

Fadorock

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 11:16 am

Fadorock wrote:This is of course based upon one story from a less than reputable news report. Other reports are stating that he has been hospitalised for a legitimate health scare, low blood pressure as a result of ongoing recovery from his pneumonia. Bit tight that people would instantly jump on the guy as being beyond help.

I understand where you're coming from Fad but with guys like Scott Hall you immediately think the worst. It's happened so often in the past that it doesn't come as a shock any more and you end up getting desensitised to it. It would be the same if the story was about Jeff Hardy or Jake Roberts or another of the monumental screw ups.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 08 Apr 2011, 2:58 pm

Scott Hall wrote this on his Facebook page:

"Blood pressure dropped last night. Got it checked out. Doing fine. Went home last night after only spending a couple of hours in the hospital. Love the Internet!"

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 10 Apr 2011, 11:54 am

fernando wrote:Scott Hall wrote this on his Facebook page:

"Blood pressure dropped last night. Got it checked out. Doing fine. Went home last night after only spending a couple of hours in the hospital. Love the Internet!"

Doing Fine My relative of a donkey. This is from friday night and is worse than the hardy case from tna the other week
Highlights- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su8cbULm1bI&feature=channel_video_title
full thing if you can bare it-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUs4-wyTc_s..._embedded#at=81
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jvduB1WIkg...player_embedded

Its sad to see and he needs to do something about it or it will be another statistic from the world of wrestling.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Scott Hall Overdoses Empty Re: PM to the pair of you

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 10 Apr 2011, 12:04 pm

Fadorock wrote:Bit tight that people would instantly jump on the guy as being beyond help.
Bit tight? Try realism pal, Hall has been falling off the wagon for the last 12 years, he cant do it, bit tight..... NOT

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Apr 2011, 12:04 pm

Thats just so embarrassing, no way should he have been allowed to get in the ring in that state. What if he messed up big time and seriously injured someone?

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 10 Apr 2011, 12:10 pm

it would very meesy for the promoter YI and no one would work for him or work with hall unless he is well clean of everything. But on that count im not counting my chickens. unless he gets some serious help

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 10 Apr 2011, 2:57 pm

dont know if this going to help him or not but from nashs twitter
Scott is in the hospitial up north,I'll be at the airport when he lands and taking him to my home when he lands

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:39 am

I'd love to hear that he's clean but its never going to happen

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by cpunk Mon 11 Apr 2011, 1:57 pm

Eric Bischoff, Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels recently commented on the situation with Hall. Nash thinks he will be on the mend but its a pity that a talent such as "Razor Ramon" Scott Hall has fallen vitcim to alcohol and drugs.

Update on Scott Hall's drug overdose situation

cpunk

http://www.straightedgereport.com

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Mon 11 Apr 2011, 2:11 pm

My god that was painful to watch, I had to stop it. They should never ever of let him even go out through the curtain when he can barely stand - let alone put a bloody chair in his hands.

Hope he gets better soon, I fear the worst though.

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:34 pm

I missed the link to the video first time I looked at this article, that is crazy, far worse than the Jeff Hardy thing. Whoever ran this show and let him out liek that should be ashamed of themselves. Pure exploitation.

Why is it that so many wrestlers go like this? I think the Rock is the perfect role model for wrestlers, come in, raise hell, break records, leave with your body and mind intact, go on to bigger things. i guess some guys just can't let it go

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:10 pm

I never noticed the video poster either mate, that is hard to watch. How anyone can put someone in that state out to perform is completely beyond me! Erm

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

The guy who put this show on and his medical staff should be banned from putting anymore shows on ever again. That was disgusting mad
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 8:07 pm

It was harder to watch than McIlroy blowing up yesterday....wish I could have been back in Belfast watching the golf!

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymru1991 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 11:11 pm

I watched the first 10 seconds and turned off. Horrible to watch..

Cymru1991

Back to top Go down

Scott Hall Overdoses Empty He may not live through the night

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:55 pm

just seen this it was posted last night
Scott Hall’s ex-wife Dana has taken to her Twitter account to beg for prayers for Scott Hall. As we reported earlier via WrestleZone.com, Hall was rushed to the hospital yesterday after overdosing on prescription medications. Dana is at the hospital with Hall and has reached out to Sean Waltman, Kevin Nash, and Shawn Michaels to be there to help Hall.

Dana tweeted: “Everyone pray he lives thru the night so we can do what needs to be done here,omg,we will need a miracle 2 get thru 2 him”

Dana’s Twitter account has been confirmed to be real by Sean Waltman and WrestleZone.com

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:56 pm

@ShawnMichaels_ Feel like a day trip to Orlando? about 1 hour ago via web

@LastCall4ScottH Everyone pray he lives thru the night so we can do what needs to be done here,omg,we will need a miracle 2 get thru 2 him about 1 hour ago via web

@TheRealXPac @RealKevinNash kind of don't think we have much time here guys, am I doing this alone? Tried 2 reach u privately-sorry 4 tweet about 2 hours ago via web

@LastCall4ScottH-take that back, I found him, he is in hospital close by,now need help to reach him- or it's done. about 2 hours ago via web

@LastCall4ScottH -no word at all from anyone 2 day so far, not good, not sure what 2 do anymore? about 3 hours ago via web

@LastCall4ScottHThis is life or death -time 4 FAMILY & REAL FRIENDS ONLY-NOT anymore "well-meaning" ENABLERS 2 keep interfering in our life about 9 hours ago via web

@ShadowRidgeRanc MAGGIE knows what she did I don't ever expect her 2 admit IT she will get hers 4 her part- just want her 2 STOP AND GO AWAY about 9 hours ago via web

@ShadowRidgeRanc 2 enable him in anyway at all in the PAST & ISN'T IN DENIAL, & She isn't enabilng him in any way anymore, big diffference about 9 hours ago via web

@ShadowRidgeRanc The difference between Marta & Maggie is, that at least Marta has apologized 2 me 4 anything she might have done about 10 hours ago via web

@LastCall4ScottH @ this point I am just hoping to find him so he can say something nice 2 our kids 4 once- if he doesn't want 2 live 4 them. about 10 hours ago via web

@RealKevinNash-thank u, guess c u there, or if not, at the other deal about 10 hours ago via web

@LastCall4ScottH I have 2 work and let this go 4 now, will get back 2 "As the Hall's Turn" later to fight the fight, omg, when I find him! about 10 hours ago via web

@LastCall4ScottH we don't know where Scott is, still no word we can't help him til he calls us or we find him and p.s.... about 10 hours ago via web

@RealKevinNash-clear your schedule because when I find him we need u 2 show up ok, one last time, I am promising on twitter ur there right? about 19 hours ago via web

@TheRealXPac I hope you mean ur body & not ur head?, we need that 2 fight the the war here, evil Poopie going on, omg! about 19 hours ago via web

@LastCall4ScottH-as soon as we can find him we r ready to give it 1 last shot & hope he sees the light-The person helping him, god help her! about 19 hours ago via web

@LastCall4ScottH-we r ready 2 do intervention me/kids/Sean/Kev We can't find him to do it, he doesn't want it-we r trying our best- no luck about 21 hours ago via web

@TheRealXPac all the bitching @ least might have gotten rid of a few guilty partiesthx sean 4 helping 2 send Chasyn packing- now to find him about 21 hours ago via web

LastCall4ScottH-Kev/Sean/me& kids r ready2 get him help-people r around him keeping him from us, not sure what to do, time is limited.Trying about 23 hours ago via web

@RealKevinNash-have you LAID eyes or hands on him yet? y not? it will take more than a phone call fellas this we know -hello?out of patience 19 April 2011 12:49:44 via web

@LastCall4ScottH-a REAL intervention needs to be attempted at the very least w/his kids, family and closest friends,running out of time here 19 April 2011 12:46:18 via web

@LastCall4ScottH-I am guilty of not wanting to take our kids to his funeral, if u want to blame me 4 that? that makes me out of my mind?-OK 19 April 2011 02:51:57 via web

@LastCall4ScottHall-trying to get him HELP, WHATEVER IT TAKES-not protect his reputation?Little late for that,if no one listens,he will die. 19 April 2011 02:48:18 via web

@LastCall4ScottH-Seriously people, he was just on TMZ, has made like 100+youtube vids, since when is anything "private" with him?? 19 April 2011 02:44:23 via web

@LastCall4ScottH-this is LIFE OR DEATH and our kids future, I think I am entitled 2 "go off" after all we have been thru??? Ya think anyone? 19 April 2011 01:00:32 via web

@LastCall4ScottHif Out of my mind? I come by it honestly,doing whatever it takes to save him/our kids. Could care less what anyone thinks. 19 April 2011 00:57:20 via web

@TheRealXPac Just doing WHATEVER IT TAKES 2 RESOLVE THIS 4 my kids' sake,wasn't getting any response privately!Scott drove me to twitter ok? 19 April 2011 00:55:02 via web in reply to TheRealXPac

@RealKevinNash@TheRealXPac-then one of u needs to call me and tell me WTF, because this is not working 4 me either. I need 2 know the deal. 18 April 2011 22:24:05 via web

@TheRealXPac-sick of text, fb,u drove me 2 twitter-would love a f-ing voice with real Poopie coming out of someone's mouth here on what 2 do! 18 April 2011 22:22:15 via web

@TheRealXPac-Welcome to my world!, y is the sick guy running the show?Wouldn't have 2 do this if 1 of u would respond with a voice- hello?? 18 April 2011 22:20:02 via web

@ScottHallNWO -I pray ur getting help-please STOP playing wrestler and be a REAL dad to our kids 4 once,let them be ur addiction 4 LIFE! 18 April 2011 22:13:27 via web

@ShawnMichaels_-alot of horrible,horrible stuff since we last talked-04, can you please help? It's gone on 2 long, It's a nightmare 4 us. 18 April 2011 22:08:24 via web

@TheRealXPac-then what r u doing? Sorry if u don't get why I am so peed off? I have 2 look @ his kids everyday. Thanks 4 ur support guys. 18 April 2011 22:04:24 via web

@TheRealXPac-Wow, really Sean? Tell that 2 Cody & Cassidy! Thanks 4 ur understanding?-I'm not stopping til this is resolved-so deal with it! 18 April 2011 21:53:08 via web

@ShawnMichaels_ @RealKevinNash @TheRealXPac-get him 2 a safe place away from enablers,make him stop wrestling&put his kids 1st 4 once- Pls 18 April 2011 13:12:34 via web

@ShawnMichaels_@RealKevinNash@TheRealXPac-get him to a safe place away from enablers,make him stop wrestling&put his kids 1st 4 once- Please 18 April 2011 12:30:53 via web

@TheRealXPac-tell Scott we love him, we care,but the Poopie HAS TO STOP- NO more wrestling-NONE ,NO enablers, get in treatment, see his kids! 18 April 2011 12:24:55 via web

@ShawnMichaels_@RealKevinNash@TheRealXPac-I am sorry guys but I have had it with wrestling/drugs/alcohol and ALL this sick Poopie- ENOUGH! 18 April 2011 12:17:00 via web

@RealKevinNash@TheRealXPac@ShawnMichaels_-PLEASE GET HIM WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE GUYS, HE'S RUNNING OUT OF TIME. 18 April 2011 05:40:49 via web

@ScottHallNWO NO MORE WRESTLING, NO ENABLERS,GET IN REHAB NOW, MAKE MAKING AMENDS 2 YOUR KIDS YOUR F/T JOB-Actions speak louder than words. 18 April 2011 05:36:23 via web

@ScottHallNWO-your kids need a dad, not a dead wrestler. Let it go and hold onto to them, 4 once in the time you have left-PLEASE GET HELP! 5:30 AM Apr 18th via web

@ScottHallNWO-we love you, we care you have to get to a safe place away from the enablers, have to STOP wrestling, put your kids 1st 4 once. 5:28 AM Apr 18th via web

@RealKevinNash @TheRealXPac @ShawnMichaels- He can't have anything to do with wrestling- and LIVE. Kids need to be #1 priority. 3:43 AM Apr 18th via web

@RealKevinNash @TheRealXPac @ShawnMichaels_ - Dont let the next time you are all together be to carry Scott's casket. HELP HIM NOW. Please. 12:40 AM Apr 18th via web

@RealKevinNash , @TheRealXPac @ShawnMichaels_ - Do u know if Scott is even alive? His family and kids have NOT heard a word from him. 9:41 PM Apr 17th via web

Waltman's been replying to her, so it may well be a genuine account:

@LastCall4ScottH I won't discuss this any further on here. 10:16 PM Apr 18th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to LastCall4ScottH

@LastCall4ScottH u think I don't get why ur peed? I'm peed about the same Poopie. But this isn't helping u spamming. Send me a fb msg 10:15 PM Apr 18th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to LastCall4ScottH

@LastCall4ScottH what were doing isn't for broadcast all over twitter. If u don't understand that, I don't know what to tell u. 10:11 PM Apr 18th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to LastCall4ScottH

@LastCall4ScottH the 1st 100 times u spammed us. Ur not saying anything we don't already know. Sick of him playing games w every1 10:08 PM Apr 18th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to LastCall4ScottH

@LastCall4ScottH u have no idea what kev and I have tried to do. I'm not discussing this w u on twitter. I empathize w u, but I heard u 10:05 PM Apr 18th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to LastCall4ScottH

@LastCall4ScottH first of all I didn't know it was u. I understand how u feel, but wtf r we supposed to do? 9:59 PM Apr 18th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to LastCall4ScottH

@LastCall4ScottH back the f off. U think my friends and I don know? U made ur point now quit f'n spamming us. Or I'll block u 6:24 PM Apr 18th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to LastCall4ScottH

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:06 pm

what does that all mean?

I aint down with all this twitter lingo!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:14 pm

the first set are messages sent to waltman,nash and micheals from the ex wife the second lot were replies from waltman back to her

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:24 pm

Jesus, it isnt looking good :/ I hope hes alright.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:50 pm

Hope he gets better soon but I can see it just getting gradually worse to the point he kills himself:/
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 4:53 pm

So from all that I'm getting that they're going to do an intervention? Am I reading that right?

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:11 pm

If they can find him mate

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:13 pm

That man needs serious help, such a shame he has come to this.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:25 pm

Kevin Nash blog on Scott Hall's situation:

http://kevinnash.tumblr.com/

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

why would his wife, and his friends, broadcast all of this on the web? Is it in the hope someone knows where he is?

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 6:14 pm

Well she said in one of her latest tweets shown above that Hall was in a hospital somewhere.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Apr 2011, 10:39 pm

Cheers for that Y2, do you think Nash was hinting that Hall was abused?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 22 Apr 2011, 9:27 am

the-gaffer wrote:Cheers for that Y2, do you think Nash was hinting that Hall was abused?

That's pretty much what I got from it gaffer.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Fri 22 Apr 2011, 9:47 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:Cheers for that Y2, do you think Nash was hinting that Hall was abused?

That's pretty much what I got from it gaffer.

That was my reading of it as well. I don't want to even think about what things he may be trying to forget by using drink and drugs though it is very sad that he has got into this position. It seems that Kevin is almost expecting Scott to not be around for much longer and beyond forcibly interning him in a facility I am not sure what they can do to stop him.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down