The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ - Addition Justified?

+3
Ent
Mr Video Man
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
7 posters

Go down

AJ - Addition Justified?  Empty AJ - Addition Justified?

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sat 16 Jun 2012, 7:56 pm

I've just watched this week's Smackdown, and I have to say... and it actually comes as a bit of a surprise to do so... but Kane and CM Punk aren't the only ones AJ has won over.

Because not only has Big Show pleasantly surprised me with his performances recently, but so too has the Crazy Chick. And whilst I'm not entirely sure her involvement in the World Title feud at present is either necessary or a good idea, nonetheless her performance as said "Crazy Chick" has actually been pretty good.

I never bought into her as Daniel Bryan's girlfriend, and she only ultimately served the purpose of justifying one of the most ridiculously disappointing Wrestlemania matches of all time. And like I said, I'm not completely sold on her involvement here, nor do I see any potential in a future alongside any of the men in the match - but I am willing to let it play out and see where they are taking this, because I think it has succeeded in making the feud more interesting.

I momentarily lose myself in the belief that she is mental! Which is an achievement on her part.

I'm genuinely intrigued now how this will play out at No Way Out - whereas if it was just the three guys, I'm not so sure I would be bothered by this match... particularly Kane"s seemingly leftfield involvement.

So well done AJ.

Anyone else been impressed?

Back to top Go down

AJ - Addition Justified?  Empty Re: AJ - Addition Justified?

Post by Mr Video Man Sat 16 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

yes she has got me more interested in the match this sunday at no way out only on ppv (cheap plug)............now i want to see who she sides with or helps to win the match. i think shell end up helping punk
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun 17 Jun 2012, 3:48 am

So slater and Aj, but you aren't a wum?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 17 Jun 2012, 8:10 am

Ent wrote:So slater and Aj, but you aren't a wum?

Why is that being a WUM?

A lot of people (including myself) think that AJ has done a very job of, lets face it, a afterthought stereotypical female wrestling slot.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 17 Jun 2012, 10:04 am

She has deffinatly brought something different to the fued and her involvement does add an element of the unknown to the match, I can certainly see her involvement having some influence on the outcome but with that being said I can't look further than punk to retain in this one.

In regards to AJ's performance I can't say I'm either impressed or disappointed as I don't really care, but she has portrayed the crazy chick persona well.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 17 Jun 2012, 10:12 am

Ent wrote:So slater and Aj, but you aren't a wum?

Yet you are! Lol

AJ has been amazing these past few months.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sun 17 Jun 2012, 10:32 am

Thanks for the proper responses gents. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks AJ done really well in what I think is a difficult job, given the scepticism surrounding her involvement.

In response to Ent. I've never not given my reasons for liking Heath Slater, and above I've given my reasons for appreciating AJ. I can admit I'm a little overzealous is mentioning Slater wherever I can fit him in, but I don't think that seeing a future in someone, and enjoying their performances is "being a WUM" just because the majority don't.

And besides. This article is about AJ. My previous article is about first title wins. Neither of which mention Heath Slater once. So why are you bringing it up if not only to bait me?

So who's the WUM?

Remember folks; Don't' Slater Hate. Appreciate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 17 Jun 2012, 12:11 pm

I agree AJ's involvement has definitely added some intrigue going into the PPV.

I can see anything but her ending up with Daniel Bryan & him winning the title though

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down