The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Idiotic members of a fighters entourage?

+22
Mr Bounce
milkyboy
BallchinianMuffwig
aja424
TRUSSMAN66
azania
AlexHuckerby
paul12342
Valero's Conscience
horizontalhero
TheMackemMawler
Rodney
ONETWOFOREVER
BoxingFan88
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
TopHat24/7
alanqlm
seanmichaels
88Chris05
bellchees
Rowley
Seanusarrilius
26 posters

Go down

Most Idiotic members of a fighters entourage? Empty Most Idiotic members of a fighters entourage?

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:44 pm

Simple really. Who are the most idiotic memebrs of any fighters entourage, past or present?

I was inspired to write this article, of course, by Danny Garcia's dad.

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Wed 04 Jul 2012, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Most Idiotic members of a fighters entourage? Empty Re: Most Idiotic members of a fighters entourage?

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:45 pm

That geezer called Crocodile who used to hang around with Tyson was a prize tool.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Most Idiotic members of a fighters entourage? Empty Re: Most Idiotic members of a fighters entourage?

Post by bellchees Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:50 pm

Justin Beiber hanging around with Mayweather is a clear winner.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:50 pm

Not so much Tyson's whole team, but John Horne in particular. That bloke was a disgrace, albeit he became slightly more bearable thanks to his ability to make himself look like an even bigger clown with each and every appearance he ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_poRu1e9I0

Comedy value aside, can anyone really say that this fella was anything other than an idiot of the highest order after watching this?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:51 pm

Wayne Rooney hanging around with Hatton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:52 pm

That dunce from Tyson Fury's camp....Mick Hennessey!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:53 pm

Hennessey, haha, jesus.

Another Garcia one. The one who was rubbing his belly on stage at the Morales pre-fight weigh in; mocking Erik. Granted Erik was fat, but who the F did that nobody think he was?

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:55 pm

Mitchell's mum.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:58 pm

Wasn't there a fat Italian geezer (who used to be in the HBO drama "OZ") who somehow managed to get front 'n' centre at a few high profile fights? Even some of the American commentators found it amusing that he'd managed to wangle a pass.

Didn't Calzaghe used to be a at few GBP shows. You'd see him at the weigh-in stood next to Oscar, Shane, Hopkins etc thinking, "What am I doing here?" and Oscar, Shane and Bernard etc thinking, "What's HE doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:59 pm

The guy who brushes Broners incredibly short hair?

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:00 pm

alanqlm wrote:The guy who brushes Broners incredibly short hair?

His dad

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:02 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Mitchell's mum.

How anyone in Mitchell's camp could be stupider that Mitchell I don't know, but his Mum has show us it's possible.

Of course when it comes to being the most idiotic person in your own entourage, the gold medal has to go to either James DeGale or Anthony Small. Audley only gets silver...unless he was the person who decided he should wear that t-shirt to the ring on the way to the Haye fight.

***Just listening to the news and the Govt has admitted it's losing the war on drugs....to paraphrase the great Bill Hicks, "There's a war on drugs and the people f***ed up on drugs are winning!"***

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:03 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:

His dad

Need my eyes checking, I thought it said, "the guy who brushes Adrian's short boner". You can imagine my shock when someone then wrote "his dad"

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:04 pm

James De Gales trainer ain't far behind him in the stupidity stakes to be fair.

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:05 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Seanusarrilius wrote:

His dad

Need my eyes checking, I thought it said, "the guy who brushes Adrian's short boner". You can imagine my shock when someone then wrote "his dad"
laughing

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:13 pm

Eddie Hearn is ranked fairly high in the moron stakes after his ring invasion the other week.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Eddie Hearn is ranked fairly high in the moron stakes after his ring invasion the other week.

That was brilliant wasn't it

I like to think his though process went like this in those few short moments.

"Carl's done it!!!! More money for Matchroom, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hang on, the ref's still counting... ok, put him down, now quick, scamper out the ring. Few! Seems no one noticed; What? The ref's stopped it now, time to get back in there. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more money for Matchroom."

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:27 pm

David Haye is a one-man entourage, does that count?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:33 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:David Haye is a one-man entourage, does that count?

I loved how it all went away when he was getting pushed by the crowd for the Wlad fight on his way to the ring, the cockiness faded instantly

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:07 pm

I know its been mentioned, but it needs to be mentioned again to give it extra meaning!

Garcia's dad is an A Class tool!!!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:16 pm

That plonker who sings (if you can call it that)
'Its chunnnnnky' - what a tool

SRR used to travel with a dwarf for some reason

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:17 pm

Roger and Floyd Mayweather Snr for me, hate listening to there ridiculous slurring words,

Oh and 50 Cent just for being absolutely useless and making a fortune out of music.

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:22 pm

Yeah, but in fairness Rodders....

"Mos' people don't know sheeeeeey 'bout baxin'!"
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:53 pm

I can't remember his name but it has to be the looper in the Captain Birdseye Cap who coached Gerard Mclellan... what a throbber
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Tue 03 Jul 2012, 10:31 pm

Stan Robinson is believe, though to say he coached McClellan is stretching it somewhat . I doubt he could run a bath let alone a decent training session.
A contraversal inclusion in this debate would be Drew Bundini. Although Ali clearly liked having him around, the likes Of Ferdie Pacheo (sorry thats alomost definatley spelt wrong) and others in his camp thought he was a leach who sponged off his boss whilst doing very little in return.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Wed 04 Jul 2012, 8:54 am

Probably 50 of Manny's 60 entourage!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Thu 05 Jul 2012, 12:05 am

What about that matey shah or something whos best mates with khan who tweets loadsa rubbish

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 05 Jul 2012, 11:57 am

Aaron Snowell was a bit of a tool, didn't even bring an endswell or a cutman for Tyson against Douglas.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Jul 2012, 1:30 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Eddie Hearn is ranked fairly high in the moron stakes after his ring invasion the other week.

That was brilliant wasn't it

I like to think his though process went like this in those few short moments.

"Carl's done it!!!! More money for Matchroom, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hang on, the ref's still counting... ok, put him down, now quick, scamper out the ring. Few! Seems no one noticed; What? The ref's stopped it now, time to get back in there. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more money for Matchroom."

It needs to be put on you tube with the benny hill theme tune accompanying it

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 05 Jul 2012, 1:35 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Aaron Snowell was a bit of a tool, didn't even bring an endswell or a cutman for Tyson against Douglas.

They took vaseline even though Tyson was allergic to it. Proper idiot.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 05 Jul 2012, 1:42 pm

In fairness, as funny as it was seeing Hearn looking like a plonker, it wasn't really his fault. The ref clearly waved off the fight then changed his mind and decided upon a count. Poor ref'ing.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 1:44 pm

I'd have laughed if Carl had been disqualified and in a fit a rage had punched Hearn. No-one would blame him either.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 05 Jul 2012, 1:59 pm

haha yeh that would've been funny though it couldn't have happened: 1) Bute's men were alreay on the apron (a disqualifiable offence); and 2) You can only be DQ'd if it's a member of your official corner team, Hearn was, for all intents and purposes, a member of the public. Like Fan-Man. Smile

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 09 Jul 2012, 5:16 pm

I used to hate that poison dwarf Rock Newman who used to manage Bowe....

everything I hate wrapped up into one odious slime..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Tue 10 Jul 2012, 5:32 pm

Most of the people in the ring, bar the fighters and the odd official seem pointless and irritating to me.
I mean, what do the friends and family actually think when they are there"oh all the people looking at me on the tele, I must look so hard to be associated with such hard men, i'm so well connected", really irritates me!

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Tue 10 Jul 2012, 5:41 pm

aja424 wrote:Most of the people in the ring, bar the fighters and the odd official seem pointless and irritating to me.
I mean, what do the friends and family actually think when they are there"oh all the people looking at me on the tele, I must look so hard to be associated with such hard men, i'm so well connected", really irritates me!

Didnt the bieber smack a photographer not long after being invited into the ring with Mayweather for the Cotto bout? guess it goes to some of their heads a bit too much :/

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Tue 10 Jul 2012, 6:22 pm

Dont know much about bieber or what he looks like so just this minute youtubed 'mayweather and bieber'. OMG can remember seeing him walking to the ring with Mayweather and just assumed he was a kid with a disability of some sort, and Mayweather was just using him as a PR tool, what with the woman beating and stuff.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 10 Jul 2012, 8:18 pm

you don't mess with the biebermeister... multi-talented pop heart-throb and paparazzi-slapping hardman in one pint sized package

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 9:43 am

Sorry to bring back a thread that went away a week or so ago, but having watched the boxing over the weekend, the two brothers that were accompanying Garcia to the ring. WTF are they all about!!
They are obviously under the banner of 'management' of some sort as I have seen them on numerous occasions.
They are always looking for the camera and then whispering crap in the fighters ear. The most annoying part is when the MC is announcing the said fighters record, name and titles held.
SIT BLOODY DOWN AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES!!!
YOUR BULLCRAP DOESN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE FIGHT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM!!!

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Mon 16 Jul 2012, 10:36 am

Riath Hamed (Naz's brother) really made me want to punch him. What an absolute doughnut.

Rock Newman & "Crocodile" are good shouts. I remember when Crocodile mouthed off at Laura Bruno after the 2nd Tyson fight, and she just told him to **** right off. Top bird.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 17 Jul 2012, 1:57 am

Rodney wrote:Roger and Floyd Mayweather Snr for me, hate listening to there ridiculous slurring words,

Oh and 50 Cent just for being absolutely useless and making a fortune out of music.

Cheers

Rodders

50 made the majority of his money out of a water company he bought and sold to Coca Cola. Along with his film, video game and clothing range his music hasn't earned him that large a chunk of his fortune. Which isn't a huge surprise because he is an awful rapper lyrically he is almost retarded.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 17 Jul 2012, 8:52 am

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote: he is an awful rapper lyrically he is almost retarded.

presumably he needs to be fully retarded to cut the mustard as a rapper, or am i showing my age again?

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 17 Jul 2012, 8:57 am

Spoiler:

this one always made me laugh, why come to see your son fight only to jump in the ring because he's taking a beating

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:30 pm

The guy from Riddick Bowe's camp who smacked Golota on the back of the head which started the terrible riots in MSG 1996. He also attacked the fan man with a walky-talky, if you've heard this guy speak he can hardly put a sentence together. Thick as mince.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:56 pm

Seanus as a moderator?? When did this happen?

I've heard of dumbing down but this is ridiculous!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 17 Jul 2012, 4:04 pm

compelling and rich wrote:
Spoiler:

this one always made me laugh, why come to see your son fight only to jump in the ring because he's taking a beating

Hilarious, and she goes after him with a shoe after! "Who throws a shoe??"

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down