The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHAN vs GARCIA - BOILING POINT

5 posters

Go down

KHAN vs GARCIA - BOILING POINT Empty KHAN vs GARCIA - BOILING POINT

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:45 am

Hey guys!

One day away from fight night, Weigh in should be a cracker based on tonight!!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-khan-garcia-explodes-with-tension-pull-apart--54928

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

KHAN vs GARCIA - BOILING POINT Empty Re: KHAN vs GARCIA - BOILING POINT

Post by Sunnydapasingh1984 Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Khan conducted himself really well at the press conference and IMO opinion he seems he is maturing as a fighter. He represented the UK really well and mentioned it at the press conference a few times and came across humble by the support. On the other hand Garcia SNR at the press conference came across as a vile specimen of a human being and even Danny Garcia seemed to come across as a dummy following in his fathers footsteps. I really hope Amir takes him to the cleaners and shows the world that British fighters should not be underestimated nor overlooked!! Khan KO in round 8

Sunnydapasingh1984

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Just watched the build up on sky sports and have to say that Garcia SNR has sunk even lower, acting like a school idiot while Khan was addressing the media, needs to learn some respect.

Roach saying Khan is going to look 3 hard shots and move and has been working on sitting down on his shots alot more, Khan stoppag in 6 for me.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Good to see Khan has matured, can't see anything other than a focused Khan performance giving him a win. And I do believe such a win would make him No.1 in the Light Welterweight standings as the Ring belt is on the line for this one.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnydapasingh1984 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Did anyone watch the Garcia fights against Nate Campbell & Morales?? Be interested to get their views upon him?

Sunnydapasingh1984

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:19 pm

i saw the morales fight, his fitness won his the fight, he came back from behind, really struggled in first 4-5 rounds the morales tired and garica started landing. he did look decent but shouldnt worry khan.

obviously his power might be a factor but it didnt look devastating against eric

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down