The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 hours every monday?

+3
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Bull
Mr Video Man
7 posters

Go down

3 hours every monday? Empty 3 hours every monday?

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:47 pm

do you think the wwe have enough ideas to make a show last 3 hours and be entertaining every single week every single year from now on? sometimes they struggled to put on an entertaining 2 hour show.

watching last nights raw was good and better than usual because of the legends dude love and the original dx minus chyna and having rock and brock and miz there etc........but without those people could they pull off 3 hours every monday night? i dont think they would keep my interest long enough i was struggling to carry on watchin after 2 hours of watching a tv screen. what does everyone else think about 3 hours?

also what was the big announcement jericho was supposed to make? guess that got conveniently forgotten. picard
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

3 hours every monday? Empty Re: 3 hours every monday?

Post by Bull Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:51 pm

yeah Jerichos announcement got forgotten i guess they pulled the plug on that as well.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:58 pm

I thought even with all of the extra stuff going on there was a lot of filler. I'm really not looking forward to 3 hours of RAW now.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:01 pm

Im just glad I didnt stay up and watch it. The adverts every 10 minutes alone drove me bat Poopie crazy, even though I was FFing.

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:14 pm

I was seriously flagging by the end, even with the promise of more big spots to come. In a "normal" week where there aren't loads of cameos to pad it out, I might struggle to get through an entire episode still in possession of all my faculties.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:30 pm

Jericho is just a douche. He fires out these promises online thinking that he's still this bigshot draw and everyone will tune in to see him, when really no one actually cares about him anymore.

3 hours could be good in terms of giving the midcard more TV time and giving the IC Title more exposure. But the likelihood is that we'll see alot of god awful skits and social media advertising.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:12 pm

See i'm still a big Jericho fan. Yes, he will never be as popular as Rock or SCSA, or even Punk or Cena. But for me anyway, he's still one of the best workers in the ring today along with Punk/Bryan/Kidd, along with one of the greatest of all time.

He's charismatic, get's the crowd going whether as a face or a heel and always seems to get a big pop when he comes out. Ok, all these promises such as the RR last year, stealing the Raw 1000th show didn't materialise, but its not solely down to him is it? he's not in control. I'm sure creative just went 'Chris we haven't got anything, there's not enough time, just forget about it'.

Anyway back to the OP, I agree that there's going to be more filler's and more adeverts. There's nothing more they could add to a 3 hour show that they couldn't have in the current format.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:44 pm

agree with ya Marty on Jericho one of my all time favs!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down