The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)

+7
Liam
Bowler2795
NickisBHAFC
Mr Video Man
theundisputedY2D2
bretmeharty
Good Golly I'm Olly
11 posters

Go down

WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!) Empty WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Discuss all things Raw here!!!!

Who is staying up for it?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!) Empty Re: WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)

Post by bretmeharty Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Its all filler and recaps it annoyed me and I was watching on fast forward last week. Let alone watching it live Shocked

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!) Empty Re: WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Is tonight HBK Appreciation Night? I hope to Betsy that means Lesnar's gonna deliver an F5 to Michaels. Ol' HBK will end up having 2 boss eyes! Laugh

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 pm

not staying up even though im doin nought tomorrow.....would rather watch it in the morning and be able to skip the adverts and entrances
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Not staying up work at 6am.

Shouldnt be a good raw. Please prove me wrong wwe !!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:41 pm

To be fair I am now going to sleep. Too tired for Raw tbh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowler2795 Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm staying up for it, expecting a show of fillers and adverts though.

Bowler2795

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowler2795 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:42 am

WWE have sent out a text alert saying Brock Lesnar is "in the building".

Bowler2795

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 am

Godammit I despise John Cena, every single promo is exactly the same

When he started and had his thuganomics angle he was actually good on the mic and I really enjoyed him, but now he just comes out and gives some generic face promo for cheap pops....its so irritating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:16 am

Also why does CM Punk have 3/4 of a goatee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 am

Miz needs this match, he is beginning to get over with the crowd and to get a match with Punk on Raw will improve his status.

bet it will be rey though, who should be kept at mid card where he belongs.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 am

gazzyD wrote:Also why does CM Punk have 3/4 of a goatee?

thinking the same thing haha

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowler2795 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 am

Predicting Rey but hoping for Miz. Cena is as stale as the bread that's been in my bedroom for 2 weeks Wink

Bowler2795

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 am

what a surprise...although being in texas tonight with the big mexican following and a face vs heel match its ideal for wwe

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:27 am

Rey's put on a bit of weight

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:27 am

This whole thing is doing my head about them saying Punk has to earn respect

erm how long has he held the title for now? Every week he seems to move up in the longest title reigns, has come through two of the rivalries of the year with Jericho and Bryan

I think its fair to say he earned the respect of everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:32 am

I agree Gaz, don't know where they're going with that one. Like you said, 8 months being champion, beating the 1st udisputed champion at mania then bryan, one of the best wrestler's in the business and then its all about 'earning respect'.

Also, King is doing my head in 'i think the championship deserves respect, not necessarily the man holding the belt' umm wasn't long ago you were hanging off the end of his ass King, idiot.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 am

decent match fair play between punk and rey

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:41 am

Barrett is an absolute beast. I'm assuming he;s back next week after that??

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 am

love wade barrett, hopefully goes up against Sheamus and takes his title, smackdown will be decent with him, Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio, Jericho and Ziggler. I know they appear on Raw but they are all in and around the WHC title

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 am

Punk wants to be considered an all time great like the Rock.

Beating him for the WWE title would (in kayfabe) put him on that level.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:15 am

I've watched Raw now since 1:30 (I was late in from poker club) and have had to turn it off. It is less about wrestling entertainment now and more about social media which really grinds my gears and for me is making raw unwatchable.

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 am

I fell asleep watching last night and just picking it back up now

3 hours is far too long for Raw

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Just finished watching. It was an ok editon of Raw.

I am enjoying the CM Punk, John Cena and Big Show build up but i am hoping after summer slam Big Show gets removed from the feud and starts to fall down to mid card where he rightfully belongs. Punk Cena feud would be good and the timing is perfect.

Kelly Kelly is back Yahoo

Enjoyed the Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio segments. Good also to see Wade Barret getting a decent promo video for his return, he should attack Sheamus after his match at Summer Slam IMO.

HHH and Lesnar segment was alright could of been better. I was hoping as soon as raw was about to go off air we have Lesnar attacking HBK in the parking lot and makes an escape with HHH trying to come to the save.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Awful Raw...the reason because we can see where they are heading with Punk!..

Whining, wingey little scrote who will try and get out of matches etc...who will sneek attack people...exactly what they should not be doing with him..

I am going to give it until Summerslam and if they don't pull of one heck of a show then that will be it for me I will not be watching the WWE but merely keeping up to speed every now & again...

Also if summerslam is amazing and then HHH goes over Brock I will also be quickly tuning out!!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:24 pm

The only bright spark of Raw last night for me was the Wade Barrett vignette, I honestly don't know why I watch any more, it just doesn't get me excited or invested

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm

I agree Ozzy, I can see where they are going with Punk and its not good. That's what all the cowardly heels do, beg to get out of difficult matches. Punk was never that kind of man, he can't go around and claim to be 'best in the world' for nearly a year then go 'I don't want that match' it just makes no sense.

I will be gutted if Triple H goes over Brock. Brock is a beast, Triple H will obviously let his ego get in the way and will go over him, like he did stupidly with Punk. Everyone knows Lesnar is tougher than everyone in the locker room, yet WWE think we are idiots to believe that Cena realistically could beat him, so they booked him to win and now we are expected to believe Triple H could, come on now.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down