The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogan or Flair?

5 posters

Go down

Hogan or Flair

Hogan or Flair? Vote_lcap5%Hogan or Flair? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Hogan or Flair? Vote_lcap20%Hogan or Flair? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
Hogan or Flair? Vote_lcap10%Hogan or Flair? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
Hogan or Flair? Vote_lcap0%Hogan or Flair? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
Hogan or Flair? Vote_lcap15%Hogan or Flair? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Hogan or Flair? Empty Hogan or Flair?

Post by Adam D Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 10:46

Over the last 10 years these two wrestlers have continued to work in major wrestling promotions.

They are usually cited as two of the greatest stars EVER.

However, what is your opinion of them now?

For me, Hogan was a legend - he was the popular face of Wrestling and got it into the big time (obviously with the help of the WWF machine behind him). He has had some major moments - Andre, NWO, fingerpoke of doom to name but a few. However, since his latest return to TNA, the Hogan star has fallen so far, its unreal (well in my eyes).

Flair, on the other hand, is someone who I have never liked. I never bought into his character and his final years in WWE (the last 3 of them in fact) were a complete embarassment. However....his stint in TNA has changed my opinion. He may be a jerk off screen but on screen he is gold. His promos are better than ever and he doesnt wrestle much. He isnt afraid to put talent over and does a great job. In my eyes, his star has never shone so bright.

So my question is - which do you think has the best legacy, bearing in mind their recent output.

Multiple choices allowed

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Hogan or Flair? Empty Re: Hogan or Flair?

Post by Holymiky Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 10:54

This is a tough one for me if i'm honest, i wanted to be decent and answer so i voted they are both Legends. They are both definitely Legends but like many have said they have become a parody of themselves.

Also the reason why i voted that is because i wasn't able to see some of thier stuff in the WWF/WWE as i didn't watch Wrestling back then. I wish i did see it because i have heard parts were amazing. From what i've seen they are both great characters so i guess my opinion has to stay neutral.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 11:03

I used to Flair when he was in the WWE. I hate him in TNA. As for Hogan, complete tool. Never liked him.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 11:16

I couldn't stand Flair in the WWE, he has always been better away from the E, i've been surprised how much I like him in TNA, he is Gold, I've never like Hogan apart from an 18 month run when the nWo started but could understand how important he was to Pro Wrestling although he is tarnishing the sport with his shoddy involvement at the moment, both are legends but for me neither make top 5

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz NG Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 12:48

I have always liked Flair, so that's the option I picked. I could never see the attraction with Hogan.

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down