The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preseason: Sale Sharks v Leinster Friday 24 August 8pm (City of Salford Community Stadium)

+11
Submachine
Thomond
rodders
Rory_Gallagher
red_stag
EST
Mickado
Cumbrian
LeinsterFan4life
Duigers
thebandwagonsociety
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Preseason: Sale Sharks v Leinster Friday 24 August 8pm (City of Salford Community Stadium) Empty Preseason: Sale Sharks v Leinster Friday 24 August 8pm (City of Salford Community Stadium)

Post by thebandwagonsociety Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 am

Expecting another hiding to nothing.

The Sale Squad:

15.Rob Miller, 14.Charlie Amesbury, 13.Corne Uys, 12.Johnny Leota, 11.Mark Cueto, 10.Danny Cipriani, 9.Dwayne Peel, 1.Eifion Lewis-Roberts, 2.Marc Jones, 3. Vadim Cobilas, 4.Fraser McKenzie, 5.Richie Gray, 6.Mark Easter, 7.David Seymour (capt.), 8.Andy Powell.

Replacements: Joe Ward, Tony Buckley, Aston Croall, Kearnan Myall, Richie Vernon, Tom Holmes, Will Cliff, Nick Macleod, Sam Tuitupou, Will Addison, Charlie Ingall.

LEINSTER:

15: Isa Nacewa, 14: Andrew Conway, 13: Brendan Macken, 12: Noel Reid, 11: Fionn Carr, 10: Ian Madigan, 9: Isaac Boss CAPTAIN

1: Heinke van der Merwe, 2: Richardt Strauss, 3: Jamie Hagan, 4: Tom Denton, 5: Devin Toner, 6: Dominic Ryan, 7: Jordi Murphy, 8: Leo Auva'a

REPLACEMENTS:

16: Aaron Dundon, 17: Jack McGrath, 18: Martin Moore, 19: Leo Cullen, 20: Ben Marshall, 21: John Cooney, 22: Collie O'Shea, 23: Jordan Coghlan, 24: Darren Hudson, 25: Jack O'Connell

On other news;
Leinster v Munster tickets on general sale tomorrow.
Leinster season tickets close this week. Looks like the peak from last year might not be maintained (last year 13,500 season tickets, this year they are talking about reaching 13,000).
Thinking about heading to an away HC game this year, any curious travel tips for Clermont or Exeter?

Last edited by thebandwagonsociety on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Preseason: Sale Sharks v Leinster Friday 24 August 8pm (City of Salford Community Stadium) Empty Re: Preseason: Sale Sharks v Leinster Friday 24 August 8pm (City of Salford Community Stadium)

Post by Duigers Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:58 am

A hiding again? Oh dear... are the teams out?

That's surprising on the season tickets as there are more guys here in work jumping on board this year !

I am going to Clermont. It will be savage. I go on 2 or 3 French trips a year (as many as I can with Leinster) and I can tell you, the atmosphere in B'deaux last time out was magical.

The Clermont fans are the best in the world. Without a doubt. We had some craic with them. I speak fluent French, so that helps, but a group of them (a few hot chicks included!) wanted to bring us back to Clermont Ferrand on the bus after the game for the craic!!)

I'm going Dublin - Paris (Sat- Mon) for 122 euros and then train to Clermont for 30 euros return.

Happy days. Only problem is it'll be in December, but I suppose that means vin chaud and lots of Christmas frollix. Get involved !!

Duigers

Back to top Go down

Preseason: Sale Sharks v Leinster Friday 24 August 8pm (City of Salford Community Stadium) Empty Re: Preseason: Sale Sharks v Leinster Friday 24 August 8pm (City of Salford Community Stadium)

Post by Duigers Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 pm

We actually lost our tickets for the semi in B'deaux last year and ended up buying more. We ended up right in the middle of the ASM fans... unreal scenes.

They must have bought 5 or rounds for us (there were 5 of us at the game). Just class craic.

Youtube'd some of it on the phone. Atmosphere was electric. Can't wait now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCtgigkYOJ0

Duigers

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Looks like you had a great time duigers. It seems to me like the leinster and clermont fans get on really well with each other. Which is great to see. Its always a great occasion when clermont and leinster play eachother.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Duigers Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:20 am

Oh Leinster fan you have no idea... they had a huge banner for all of the Leinster fans coming into the stadium.. "Failte a caidre Eireanch" or something similar.

They were handing out cheese and wine and all to all of the Leinster fans before and after the game.

They are just the best I have ever seen. Invites back to Clermont all over the place. At least we will be able to take them up on the offer and extend it for the return match !

I would recommend getting on one of those flights... only thing is the train from Bercy is 3 1/2 hours, but plenty of time for picnics, wine, beer ect on the way down.

Accommodation is dirt cheap there too (we have 3 x 2 bed apartments booked right beside the stadium, 30 euro per night per man). I'd say 350 euros would do you for the 2 days all included.

Highly recommend it.

Duigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cumbrian Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 am

The Sale Squad:

15.Rob Miller, 14.Charlie Amesbury, 13.Corne Uys, 12.Johnny Leota, 11.Mark Cueto, 10.Danny Cipriani, 9.Dwayne Peel, 1.Eifion Lewis-Roberts, 2.Marc Jones, 3. Vadim Cobilas, 4.Fraser McKenzie, 5.Richie Gray, 6.Mark Easter, 7.David Seymour (capt.), 8.Andy Powell.

Replacements: Joe Ward, Tony Buckley, Aston Croall, Kearnan Myall, Richie Vernon, Tom Holmes, Will Cliff, Nick Macleod, Sam Tuitupou, Will Addison, Charlie Ingall.
Cumbrian
Cumbrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:01 am

That's a good Sale side. Good old Mushy Buckley on then bench, he'll be glad Cian Healy isn't around!

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Duigers Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:02 am

Any sign of the Leinster team? I presume we will be sending out the under 16's again...?

Duigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 am

We will probably see the team today.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:07 am

Duigers wrote:Oh Leinster fan you have no idea... they had a huge banner for all of the Leinster fans coming into the stadium.. "Failte a caidre Eireanch" or something similar.

They were handing out cheese and wine and all to all of the Leinster fans before and after the game.

They are just the best I have ever seen. Invites back to Clermont all over the place. At least we will be able to take them up on the offer and extend it for the return match !

I would recommend getting on one of those flights... only thing is the train from Bercy is 3 1/2 hours, but plenty of time for picnics, wine, beer ect on the way down.

Accommodation is dirt cheap there too (we have 3 x 2 bed apartments booked right beside the stadium, 30 euro per night per man). I'd say 350 euros would do you for the 2 days all included.

Highly recommend it.
Sounds amazing. I hope leinster fans set up something in the aviva to make the clermont fans feel just as welcome.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 am

Yeah, I read some stuff on the Leinster fan site where they’re talking about doing something similar. I’ve only heard bloody amazing things about trips to the SMM, would love to go but I’m putting my eggs in the R6 basket and hitting Exeter this year. maybe some other time, we seem to draw them every bloody year!

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:17 am

Cumbrian wrote:The Sale Squad:

Very strong Sale team, looks as if they are building a pretty decent squad. They could be a good outside bet for a top four finish.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by Duigers Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

LEINSTER:

15: Isa Nacewa
14: Andrew Conway
13: Brendan Macken
12: Noel Reid
11: Fionn Carr
10: Ian Madigan
9: Isaac Boss CAPTAIN

1: Heinke van der Merwe
2: Richardt Strauss
3: Jamie Hagan
4: Tom Denton
5: Devin Toner
6: Dominic Ryan
7: Jordi Murphy
8: Leo Auva'a

REPLACEMENTS:

16: Aaron Dundon
17: Jack McGrath
18: Martin Moore
19: Leo Cullen
20: Ben Marshall
21: John Cooney
22: Collie O'Shea
23: Jordan Coghlan
24: Darren Hudson
25: Jack O'Connell

Duigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Duigers Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Might I add that I likes the look of that back line....

Duigers

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:19 pm

That is a really good team we are putting out

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 pm

A very good Leinster team.

Cliché alert - a great mix of experience (Nacewa, Strauss, van der Merwe, Boss), good fringe players (Madigan, Toner, Hagan, Ryan) and youth (Macken, Conway, Reid etc)
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Seems Schmidt likes the look of that back row? Ryan, Murphy and Auva'a again.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Rory,

I think it might be a case of him not having too many option (same as Munster keep picking Foley-Holland second row pairing).

Heaslip, O'Brien, McLaughlin were on international duty. Shane Jennings is injured.

Auv'a, Ryan and Murphy are literally all he has left.

In the same way Munster are missing Ian Nagle, Donnacha Ryan, Donnacha O'Callaghan and Paul O'Connell.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Is Ruddock injured? Plus he still has the fantastic U20 back row of the JWC available to him. Conan, Gilsenan and Coughlan. Maybe this is a pre-season too early for those three though. Then again, Coughlan did start at 12. Whistle

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:Is Ruddock injured? Plus he still has the fantastic U20 back row of the JWC available to him. Conan, Gilsenan and Coughlan. Maybe this is a pre-season too early for those three though. Then again, Coughlan did start at 12. Whistle
Ye ruddock is injured sadly. He is out until november i think. Coghlan is on the bench which is good to see.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:52 pm

I actually forgot about Ruddock - thats a good point.

God remember when he was the next hot prospect. He should have definitely got out when Munster approached him.

Rhys Ruddock, Peter O'Mahony and CJ Stadner would form a good young backrow.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:11 pm

That would have been good to see. I would like to see you play this for this season:

6) Stander
7) O'Donnell
8) O'Mahony

I still think O'Donnell looked a real talent last season.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Rory, I agree with you.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Justice 4 Niall Ronan...... Smile
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Injured men can't play.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 pm

But they still have feelings.....
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Laugh clap

To be fair I thought Ronan had a great season before his injury, however he is 30 now I think. O'Donnell is 24, and I think he has more potetial.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Ronan, was solid last year which I didn't think he could be, will challenge certainly, I really like the guy, he is of my mantra speed of my mind apnd physical pace is massive. He puts in savage work.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Conway – Nacewa – Carr

That’s a cracking back 3.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Mickado wrote:Conway – Nacewa – Carr

That’s a cracking back 3.

I keep thinking Conway is about to become good, but he seems to be a fella that is too much promise and far less hard graft so far.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Conway is getting swept up in the Leinster back three a move to Connacht or Munster would probably help him but that should happen next season if he doesn't get much time this year. Ulster are fully loaded and Munster are relatively full but could do with Conway. Even moving abroad would help him, this season is pretty important, Fitz is out for a while he should hopefully get more opportunities.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Submachine Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Thomond wrote:Ronan, was solid last year which I didn't think he could be, will challenge certainly, I really like the guy, he is of my mantra speed of my mind apnd physical pace is massive. He puts in savage work.

****ATTENTION Thomand & Mods****

I think your account has been hacked by Anotherworldofpain.

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:36 am

red_stag wrote:Rory,

I think it might be a case of him not having too many option (same as Munster keep picking Foley-Holland second row pairing).

Heaslip, O'Brien, McLaughlin were on international duty. Shane Jennings is injured.

Auv'a, Ryan and Murphy are literally all he has left.

In the same way Munster are missing Ian Nagle, Donnacha Ryan, Donnacha O'Callaghan and Paul O'Connell.

Is he? What's wrong with him? I hadn't heard.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:47 am

I though I read something saying he was hoping to be back by end of pre seaosn. Cant remember exactly.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Interesting that reid is taking the place kicks with madigan on the pitch. Currently 3-3

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Yeah I am disappointed in that LF4L. I was hoping Madigan would get the shout for that

pete (buachaill on eirne)

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 am

Sale Sharks 10-10 Leinster Rugby25 August 2012, 12:48 am ::Sale Sharks kicked off their new era at Salford with a 10-all draw against European champions Leinster.

Torrential rain did its best to ruin the game as a spectacle, but an opening night crowd of over 5,000 will have appreciated the effort put in by both sides. Home number 8 Andy Powell made a hugely impressive return to action, willingly carrying the challenge to the Irish province.

Sale Sharks started brightly, with Gray and McKenzie joining forces with Powell to take the ball over the gain line. After four minutes, the Sharks took a scrum at penalty time, but three minutes later chose to kick a second award, allowing Cipriani to score the first points at the ground with a penalty.

Sharks put in three great scrums, and were the dominant side for the first twenty minutes but couldn't add to their tally. Madigan led a threatening Leinster raid, but Sale Sharks were offside in the build up. Reid equalised with the penalty after 21 minutes.

Leinster's Auva'a, Toner and Hagan were all involved in a dangerous attack, but the long arms of Gray intercepted, allowing Seymour and Leota to break out. The visitors, through Boss and Macken, continued to probe, and the Sharks were increasingly hearing the sound of referee Pearson's whistle.

The onset of heavy rain may well have caused Reid to miss a 31st minute penalty chance, and it certainly seemed to inhibit the scoring. Half time saw 3-all showing on the East Stand scoreboard.

Leinster took the lead four minutes after the break. Following pressure on the home line, near the posts, the ball was sent out right for winger Conway to score. Madigan converted. In reply, Sale Sharks attacked with spirit: Leota, Addison and Miller all threatened, but the greasy conditions marred the final effort. Newcomer Uys spilled a left wing chance following more good work from young Cumbrians Addison and Miller.

After a 65th minute lineout, local lad Davies produced the telling pass for the prolific Miller to carve through to score. The composed Macleod rifled over the conversion to equalise, then was just wide with a long penalty attempt.

The game became somewhat scrappy, with ball handling difficult, but the raids from both sides, although speedy, were inconclusive.

The game was good experience in wet conditions for Sale Sharks, who showed all the signs of becoming accustomed to the venue's extra width but ended up all square with Leinster.
Scoring : (Sharks first) 3-0, 3-3 (Half Time) 3-10,10-10 .

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 am

Other reports:
Irish Independent : http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/conway-on-mark-as-raw-leinster-side-hold-sale-3209654.html

Leinster Rugby : http://www.salesharks.com/news/1286.php#.UDh1TaMazkQ

Sharks : http://www.salesharks.com/rugby/matchcentre/1291.php
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Reading on the LF's forum that leo auva'a went off with a knee injury and dom ryan might be injured aswell. Could be a bit of a crisis if these players arent fit for the scarlets. Any news on jenno? Has he recovered from the first game?

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 am

LeinsterFan4life wrote:Reading on the LF's forum that leo auva'a went off with a knee injury and dom ryan might be injured aswell. Could be a bit of a crisis if these players arent fit for the scarlets. Any news on jenno? Has he recovered from the first game?

Could it be that Leinster are about to enter a backrow injury crisis. Thought we had almost a teams worth of backrow options.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:01 pm

thebandwagonsociety wrote:

Could it be that Leinster are about to enter a backrow injury crisis. Thought we had almost a teams worth of backrow options.

Well

Heaslip
McLaughlin
O'Brien
Ruddock

Were always going to miss the 1st few games due to IRFU and Injury.

We may get McLaughlin for game 3 in Treviso. Heaslip probably not until Munster in round 6

Avua'a
Jennings
Ryan

Would have been the starters for the 1st few games. But Avua'a did his knee on Friday, Ryan came off injured too, and Jeno has not been seen since the Gloucester game.

Best case they are all OK for Friday. Worst case none of them are. We could see Ben Marshall or Jordan Coughlan at 8 with Jordi Murphy at 7 and a 2nd row at 6.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:02 pm

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:Sale Sharks 10-10 Leinster Rugby25 August 2012, 12:48 am ::Sale Sharks kicked off their new era at Salford with a 10-all draw against European champions Leinster.

Torrential rain did its best to ruin the game as a spectacle, but an opening night crowd of over 5,000 will have appreciated the effort put in by both sides. Home number 8 Andy Powell made a hugely impressive return to action, willingly carrying the challenge to the Irish province.

Sale Sharks started brightly, with Gray and McKenzie joining forces with Powell to take the ball over the gain line. After four minutes, the Sharks took a scrum at penalty time, but three minutes later chose to kick a second award, allowing Cipriani to score the first points at the ground with a penalty.

Sharks put in three great scrums, and were the dominant side for the first twenty minutes but couldn't add to their tally. Madigan led a threatening Leinster raid, but Sale Sharks were offside in the build up. Reid equalised with the penalty after 21 minutes.

Leinster's Auva'a, Toner and Hagan were all involved in a dangerous attack, but the long arms of Gray intercepted, allowing Seymour and Leota to break out. The visitors, through Boss and Macken, continued to probe, and the Sharks were increasingly hearing the sound of referee Pearson's whistle.

The onset of heavy rain may well have caused Reid to miss a 31st minute penalty chance, and it certainly seemed to inhibit the scoring. Half time saw 3-all showing on the East Stand scoreboard.

Leinster took the lead four minutes after the break. Following pressure on the home line, near the posts, the ball was sent out right for winger Conway to score. Madigan converted. In reply, Sale Sharks attacked with spirit: Leota, Addison and Miller all threatened, but the greasy conditions marred the final effort. Newcomer Uys spilled a left wing chance following more good work from young Cumbrians Addison and Miller.

After a 65th minute lineout, local lad Davies produced the telling pass for the prolific Miller to carve through to score. The composed Macleod rifled over the conversion to equalise, then was just wide with a long penalty attempt.

The game became somewhat scrappy, with ball handling difficult, but the raids from both sides, although speedy, were inconclusive.

The game was good experience in wet conditions for Sale Sharks, who showed all the signs of becoming accustomed to the venue's extra width but ended up all square with Leinster.
Scoring : (Sharks first) 3-0, 3-3 (Half Time) 3-10,10-10 .

Madigan was on the field in the first half but it looks like Reid was taking the kicks. Then Madigan took over kicking in the second half. Seems strange. Is Madigan carrying a bit of a knock? Was Reid so woeful that they needed to risk him in the second half? Something seems off about that.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Quinn Roux could possibly step in at 8, he's built like and 8 and from the little clips i've seen of him, he can carry like one.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

Well

Heaslip
McLaughlin
O'Brien
Ruddock

Were always going to miss the 1st few games due to IRFU and Injury.

We may get McLaughlin for game 3 in Treviso. Heaslip probably not until Munster in round 6

Avua'a
Jennings
Ryan

Would have been the starters for the 1st few games. But Avua'a did his knee on Friday, Ryan came off injured too, and Jeno has not been seen since the Gloucester game.

Best case they are all OK for Friday. Worst case none of them are. We could see Ben Marshall or Jordan Coughlan at 8 with Jordi Murphy at 7 and a 2nd row at 6.

Jeeps. I'm going to go for the positive spin on this and say that those youngsters were playing great for Ireland under age, hopefully they know what a lucky break they are getting to show Joe what they can do!

But to be on to your 8th, 9th and 10th backrow options for the very first game of the season is very strange.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:06 pm

I am just hoping that we dont see another dopey short term signing.

Will Chambers, Save Tokula, Stefan Terblanche and Brad Thorn had no business coming to Ireland last season.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:07 pm

red_stag wrote:I am just hoping that we dont see another dopey short term signing.

Will Chambers, Save Tokula, Stefan Terblanche and Brad Thorn had no business coming to Ireland last season.
Ah yer only saying that because the first 2 were muck. Laugh

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 pm

red_stag wrote:I am just hoping that we dont see another dopey short term signing.

Is this a 'buy Irish' view?

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Jeeps. I'm going to go for the positive spin on this and say that those youngsters were playing great for Ireland under age, hopefully they know what a lucky break they are getting to show Joe what they can do!

But to be on to your 8th, 9th and 10th backrow options for the very first game of the season is very strange.

My guess is Jeno and Ryan will make it, but we still have an issue at 8.

The order would be Heaslip, O'Brien, Avua'a, McLaughlin, Ruddock.......Academy.

Having 5 guys who cover Number 8 out is pretty spectacular.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

He is right, Irish players should have been playing there instead. Musnter could have given JJ game time played Dineen or Barnes more often. Toner should have played. Terblanch maybe Gilroy to full back.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Thomond wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

He is right, Irish players should have been playing there instead. Musnter could have given JJ game time played Dineen or Barnes more often. Toner should have played. Terblanch maybe Gilroy to full back.

I am not that convinced. You have to balance what all the players in Ulster and Leinster gained from playing and training with those two.

I take your point. But the answer is not ALWAYS bang in the next available Irish player

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next