The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which boxer has the fastest hand speed?

+10
Liam_Main
AlexHuckerby
BALTIMORA
TRUSSMAN66
Rowley
HumanWindmill
Scottrf
azania
wow_junky
D4thincarnation
14 posters

Go down

Which boxer has the fastest hand speed?

Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_lcap11%Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_lcap20%Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 7 ]
Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_lcap20%Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 7 ]
Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_lcap9%Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
[ 7 ]
Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_lcap9%Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_lcap0%Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_lcap11%Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 35

Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Empty Which boxer has the fastest hand speed?

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 15 Apr 2011, 12:12 am

Simple, which boxer has the fastest hand speed?

Manny Pacquiao
Amir Khan
Floyd Mayweather
Zab Judah
Yuriorkis Gamboa
Nonito Donaire
Sergio Martinez

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Empty Re: Which boxer has the fastest hand speed?

Post by wow_junky Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:26 am

Tough one... either Gamboa or Khan I reckon

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Which boxer has the fastest hand speed? Empty Re: Which boxer has the fastest hand speed?

Post by azania Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:29 am

Zab.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:32 am

I'm going to court controversy and suggest that Wlad should replace one of the names on that list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:34 am

I went for Gamboa. 13 punches in 2 seconds against Solis, not much on them but for sheer speed.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:36 am

I would have chosen Jordan, but since she's not on the list I reckon Scott's shout for Gamboa looks pretty good.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:38 am

HumanWindmill wrote:I would have chosen Jordan, but since she's not on the list I reckon Scott's shout for Gamboa looks pretty good.

Chun Li? E Honda? Bullrog?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

Cherie Blair? That woman could snatch a tenner out your wallet so fast the picture of Queen would get whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:52 am

DAVE667 wrote:Cherie Blair? That woman could snatch a tenner out your wallet so fast the picture of Queen would get whiplash

She's a bitch for that. She distracts you with her teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:52 am

Voted other Tyson Fury for me

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:55 am

King Beer wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Cherie Blair? That woman could snatch a tenner out your wallet so fast the picture of Queen would get whiplash

And if that doesn't work she takes them out and throws them at you.

Did we stray off topic ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:58 am

HumanWindmill wrote:
King Beer wrote:

And if that doesn't work she takes them out and throws them at you.

Did we stray off topic ?

I believe so. A recurring theme this morning. Ah sod it, it's only Friday once a week.

I have no idea who to vote for so i'm gonna suggest Barrera or Hamed!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:03 am

If Cherie had the chance tosnatch a ten note out of my wallet.. my Wife would be thinking she's losing her touch.....

Then again Cherie could have a twenty if she promised to disappear forever..money well spent.

Fastest hands probably Khan.........quickest I've ever seen Meldrick Taylor...

Fastest heavy Tubbs.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 15 Apr 2011, 12:34 pm

David Blaine.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 15 Apr 2011, 12:54 pm

Mayweather, some people reckon Zab was faster than him in that fight but Zab was leading too well at times thats all.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:26 pm

Khan for me with Gamboa a close second.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:34 pm

Went for Gamboa myself, pre Tyszu, Zab had tremendous hand speed, remember watching Malignaggi against some hillybilly when ESPN Friday Night Fights used to be on Five, the guy stuck his chin out and Paulie knocked him clean out, which looking back is quite rare, possibly is the fastest hands i've ever seen in a ring that night, not sure where his speed went.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:35 pm

Paulie still has excellent handspeed.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:35 pm

I'm thinking P4P Gamboa is a lot smaller...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:36 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Went for Gamboa myself, pre Tyszu, Zab had tremendous hand speed, remember watching Malignaggi against some hillybilly when ESPN Friday Night Fights used to be on Five, the guy stuck his chin out and Paulie knocked him clean out, which looking back is quite rare, possibly is the fastest hands i've ever seen in a ring that night, not sure where his speed went.

The only suprising thing in that story is that Paulie knocked someone out clean...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

The voting seem pretty evenly spread, surprised that Floyd got some votes because we know Judah is faster than him.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:56 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:The voting seem pretty evenly spread, surprised that Floyd got some votes because we know Judah is faster than him.
How? Has anyone actually timed it in scientific surroundings? Think you'll find the answe to that will be a resounding "NO!"

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Fri 15 Apr 2011, 3:14 pm

calzaghe had pretty quick hands but would go for gamboa- but i didnt vote for him, because i missed his name in the list

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by novocastrian Fri 15 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

Maybe Andre Dirrell has a shout to be on the list, not at the top however. Gamboa or Khan for me.

novocastrian

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDevilRob Fri 15 Apr 2011, 4:42 pm

Gamboa is easily the fastest puncher in that group. Incredible hand speed.

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 15 Apr 2011, 4:52 pm

Scottrf wrote:Paulie still has excellent handspeed.

He sure does Scott, just a long ways away from what i remember from that night. One of the fastest i've seen, sure he was fighting a truck driver, he had a little moustache and tidy mullet, he started clowning around and sticking his chin out Nate Campbell style, needless to say he went down face first and was out cold, priceless.

The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down