The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England kit suppliers

3 posters

Go down

England kit suppliers Empty England kit suppliers

Post by JamesLincs Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:40 pm

bbc reporting that as of spring next year, nike will be the kit suppliers of england national team

what do we all think? what was everyones favourite kits, most memorable and worst? and what do we expect to see from nike over the next few years. the deal runs til 2018 but probably beyond. england have had too many new kits released over the last few years but theyve been some of the best in the last 10/15 years.

from when i first started watching england in 96' my favourites have been the grey away shirt from 96, the red away in 98' and most recently the 2010 home and away shirts. really wasnt fond of the 98 home shirt even though i had it. and who can forget the home keepers shirt from euro 96. i do really like the retro looking keeper shirt we have at the moment too

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

England kit suppliers Empty Re: England kit suppliers

Post by GSC Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:04 pm

The last England home kit was a waste of time. I could've designed a white shirt.

Anyway, as a Forest fan, Umbro do awful kits so I'll get over it.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Riggs Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Umbro have done some fantastic kits over the years and rarely produce anything less than good.

I'm doubtful about the new suppliers.

Riggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down