The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Victoria And Maria

3 posters

Go down

Thank You Victoria And Maria Empty Thank You Victoria And Maria

Post by hawkeye Fri 07 Sep 2012, 11:16 pm

I thought the quarter final between Azarenka and Bartoli was the best match I have seen in the tournament but the semi between Azarenka and Sharapova surpassed it. Two immovable objects with only one winner allowed was bound to be explosive. If one player played well the other matched the play and then raised it. It was so intense. The way both players maintained concentration was impressive. Always a bit sad for the loser in such matches. If Serena gets to the final that should be good too... Two more immovable objects.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Thank You Victoria And Maria Empty Re: Thank You Victoria And Maria

Post by laverfan Fri 07 Sep 2012, 11:32 pm

The Final should be a good one, if it is competitive. I will miss Clijsters and Stosur, even though they did not make it to the final.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 11:48 pm

laverfan wrote:... I will miss Clijsters and Stosur, even though they did not make it to the final.
Yea, they went out quietly Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 11:51 pm

hawkeye wrote:... Two more immovable objects.
Confucious he say warning "When two immovable objects meet, it's time to move on". zen

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Sat 08 Sep 2012, 12:17 am

Nore Staat I like your sense of humour.

Has the din really finished? They called it a "slug fest". More like a high pitched screeching contest methinks. At least I can take out the ear plugs for the moment until of course Azarenka gets warmed up against Serena.

BTW Serena being an immovable object? More like a brick wall that Azarenka will need a sledgehammer to batter down. The shrieking will be in vain for her I fear.

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down