The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Guerrero Steps Up To Adrien Broner at Andre Ward vs. Chad weigh in

5 posters

Go down

Robert Guerrero Steps Up To Adrien Broner at Andre Ward vs. Chad weigh in Empty Robert Guerrero Steps Up To Adrien Broner at Andre Ward vs. Chad weigh in

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyGiBjuQARM&feature=g-all-f

Whoa ho ho baybe!!!

"Send the contract and I'll sign it".

"We can do it at 147"

What do we think of this one people?

Dee
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Robert Guerrero Steps Up To Adrien Broner at Andre Ward vs. Chad weigh in Empty Re: Robert Guerrero Steps Up To Adrien Broner at Andre Ward vs. Chad weigh in

Post by hampo17 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Would be an interesting fight while it lasted, Guerrero started to slow down in the second half of the fight last time, and given Broners size and strength I could see him stopping Guerrero late.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Robert Guerrero Steps Up To Adrien Broner at Andre Ward vs. Chad weigh in Empty Re: Robert Guerrero Steps Up To Adrien Broner at Andre Ward vs. Chad weigh in

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Nothing but young fighters letting their gums flap, bravado and saving face.

Broner might not be able to make super featherweight anymore but he is simply not fighting Guerrero at 147 (not in his next three fights at least).

TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 pm

hampo171 wrote:Would be an interesting fight while it lasted, Guerrero started to slow down in the second half of the fight last time, and given Broners size and strength I could see him stopping Guerrero late.

Am i missing something?
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Apparantly this has been brewing for a while though and a lot of people are talking about it.

Broner has been callin out Guerrero on Twitter, so there could be something to made here. I wouldnt pay too much attention to Guerreros last fight, it was his first fight feeling out his new weight.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:39 pm

TheMackemMawler wrote:
hampo171 wrote:Would be an interesting fight while it lasted, Guerrero started to slow down in the second half of the fight last time, and given Broners size and strength I could see him stopping Guerrero late.

Am i missing something?

Meant to say in the second half of his fight not the fight.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:42 pm

They have been going at it on twitter for a couple weeks now and it looks like the 2 actually want to get it on

I'm surprised Guerrero wants Broner to go up to 147, granted broner was a huge superfeatherweight but Guerrero isn't a big welterweight and the fight could easily be done at 140.

Guerrero didn't really impress me last time, he was tagged far too much and dragged into a war by a very limited fighter in aydin. He has a wide array of skills and carried up his speed and toughness buthe lacked power and physical strength

Broner is impressing everyone, but if his power doesn't carry up to 147 he could be in trouble as he hasn't fought anyone at the level of Guerrero. He also struggled with southpaw DeLeon and Guerrero is a better fighter than Ponce

If Guerrero really wants mayweather, broner will be an indication on how well he will do and if I'm honest broner will probably win

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:16 pm

All the size, strength and power advantages would be with Guerrero on the face of things while he isn't outsped by that much combined with being very technically gifted I think he beats Broner quite comfortably at the moment.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down