The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Surrender B4B documentary

5 posters

Go down

No Surrender B4B documentary Empty No Surrender B4B documentary

Post by talkingpoint Sat 08 Sep 2012, 2:52 pm

Let's get the hype machine going for No Surrender tomorrow. TNA have produced yet another amazing B4B documentary focussing on the final four semi-finalists in the BFG series. Must say from watching the insights into Austin Aries from the Destination X B4B I enjoyed this one just as much. TNA's media department are really having a sterling year and keep knocking these documentary promos right out the park!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGW5PVSl_HU&feature=youtu.be

I really hope Storm wins it and goes on and becomes champion but the way this series has gone and the superb job they've done on the B4B they really are making it difficult to call.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

No Surrender B4B documentary Empty Re: No Surrender B4B documentary

Post by Adam D Sat 08 Sep 2012, 2:56 pm

totally agree.

I just finished watching impact for this week (a brilliant episode IMO) and thought that some of the build ups were great on the show.

I even really enjoyed the backstage discussion between Hogan and the tag teams.

TNA gets better and better whereas WWE is getting worse.

I really hope that A&8s gets a goo pay off.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 08 Sep 2012, 3:06 pm

No Surrender looks like another great show from TNA.

I dont mind either Hardy, Joe or Bully winning. As good as Storm is, Im hoping he finally gets his revenge match against Roode who I think will screw him. And I think the Roode intervention is even more evident through Storms selection of Bully Ray as will fit his character and get a cowardly win.

Im also starting to think that Joe and Magnus may have a program leading to BFG so that could mean a Hardy win?

As for Aces and Eights, the build up thus far has been good and I like everyone else is hoping for a big payoff.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 09 Sep 2012, 1:18 am

Adam D wrote:totally agree.

I just finished watching impact for this week (a brilliant episode IMO) and thought that some of the build ups were great on the show.

Sounds sticky

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sun 09 Sep 2012, 4:06 pm

TheCultOfPersonality wrote:No Surrender looks like another great show from TNA.

I dont mind either Hardy, Joe or Bully winning. As good as Storm is, Im hoping he finally gets his revenge match against Roode who I think will screw him. And I think the Roode intervention is even more evident through Storms selection of Bully Ray as will fit his character and get a cowardly win.

Im also starting to think that Joe and Magnus may have a program leading to BFG so that could mean a Hardy win?

As for Aces and Eights, the build up thus far has been good and I like everyone else is hoping for a big payoff.

Agreed, the card for No Surrender is very strong and leaves open the possibility of progressing several feuds leading into BFG. To be honest I would be happy with any of the 4 main eventing BFG, they've all upped their games and proven themselves throughout the BFG series. In a way I think Hardy needs to become world champion again as a face in order to complete his redemption. He's one of the most beloved wrestlers on the roster and has genuinely turned his life around this last year. The Jeff Hardy of 2012 is totally different to Jeff Hardy of 2011. Bully Ray as well, a true pro, possibly the greatest heel of the last few years in any company and has really shone as a singles competitor. He would definitely be able to carry Impact Wrestling on the mic as his promo skills are second to none. Joe definitely deserves another title run and has really proven how good he is when booked correctly. He deserves to be booked positively and not idiotically. Finally Storm has come such a long way and his rivalry with Roode is one of the most intriguing and best things to come out of TNA in the past two years. I wouldn't mind delaying his title run a little while longer in order to get his grudge match with Roode at BFG but he does need to become world champ before he loses his momentum. TNA need to finally pull the trigger and keep him face.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Sun 09 Sep 2012, 4:30 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Adam D wrote:totally agree.

Sounds sticky

Laugh

Perhaps all the TNA guys will chuck a load of custard pies at them?

Back on topic, that was a great build-up show and I'm really looking forward to No Surrender.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down