The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Targets

2 posters

Go down

Summer Targets Empty Summer Targets

Post by glasgowhibs Sun 17 Apr 2011, 02:00

First post on the Hibs section new 606 and it's looking fairly quiet.

Just wondering what folks thoughts were on possible summer targets as the season rumbles to a close, obviously a number of players out of contract and so far CC has got it right with the players told to bolt (McBride, Rankin, Nish to name a few).

Going to need a few players in attack, midfield and defence to have a top 6 squad available.

Likely players left over after the clear out below.

GKs - Brown, Stack, Divis.
DFs - Hanlon, Stephens, Booth, Towell (here's hoping), Taggart, Ian Murray (legs possibly gone).
MFs - Miller, Spoon, Scott, Palsson, Stevenson, Galbraith, Thornhill.
FWs - Vaz Te, Riordan, Sodje.

glasgowhibs

Back to top Go down

Summer Targets Empty Re: Summer Targets

Post by hibbywul Mon 18 Apr 2011, 15:49

Absolutely no idea who CC will be looking at, let's hope he has a few in mind. The January signings kept in SPL, hopefully summer signings will have us challenging for honours next season.

hibbywul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2011, 09:40

Heard Spoony might be on his way out. I think Deeks needs to go, i was up for the Derby and he was nothing short of woeful.

They'll be a few of the youngsters brough through, Kurtis Byrne will be prominent next season. I think CC needs to scout the Prem and Championship for some bargains. Maybe raid my other club, Newcastle for a few young talents. I'd like to see Richardson get a shot up there, and possibly Ferguson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down