The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Call This a Comeback: He Been Rucking For Years

5 posters

Go down

Don't Call This a Comeback: He Been Rucking For Years Empty Don't Call This a Comeback: He Been Rucking For Years

Post by davidemore Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Looks like Mayweather is getting in all sorts of domestic problems again. Well, according to my source, www.boxingscene.com

From the police report no charges were made, so i am not accusing Floyd of hitting a female. However, he has been convicted of such a crime in the past, so it is interesting to see he is yet again involved in an altercation with a female.

Will this ruin his legacy the way Tyson's r*** conviction did his?

Is Mayweather a lady beater?

Yours,

The discoverer, emore.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Don't Call This a Comeback: He Been Rucking For Years Empty Re: Don't Call This a Comeback: He Been Rucking For Years

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 pm

There could be all sorts of acceptable reasons why he hit a lady. She could have refused to fetch a beer from the fridge for example. Don't judge him until the facts are laid bare

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Don't Call This a Comeback: He Been Rucking For Years Empty Re: Don't Call This a Comeback: He Been Rucking For Years

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:There could be all sorts of acceptable reasons why he hit a lady. She could have refused to fetch a beer from the fridge for example. Don't judge him until the facts are laid bare

Bahahahaha

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Outrage! Shocked

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Just a bit of fun. I love women, but they are mental.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Just a bit of fun. I love women, but they are mental.

Yup

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Girls be crazzzzzy yo.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Tyson's r*** charge didn't ruin his legacy....

Losing to Douglas and Holyfield twice did....

Mayweather has been around for 13 years at the top...

So take this idiotic garbage you keep writing to another site..

Why not join d4 on "not 606"..

Enough already!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:52 pm

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please tell me that the beautiful Miss Jackson was not harmed in any way. I like Floyd but if he lays a hand on my woman.......

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please tell me that the beautiful Miss Jackson was not harmed in any way. I like Floyd but if he lays a hand on my woman.......

Janet or le toya?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:15 pm

To quote Outkast: "Sorry Miss Jackson, I am for real, never meant to make your daughter cry, i apologize for slappy slaps." Lol.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down