The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicola Adams - The only Brit with the X-factor!!

3 posters

Go down

Nicola Adams - The only Brit with the X-factor!! Empty Nicola Adams - The only Brit with the X-factor!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 19 Sep 2012, 8:09 pm

Good looking girl...with a million dollar smile....exciting style and bags of talent....

Winning personality...humble with much to brag about...You cannot dislike this girl!!!..She is a diamond!!

Forget all these wallies on fightnight saying "he didn't hurt me" "I'm the best" (Tony Bellew clones)....

The Adams package guarantees a huge fanbase and publicity!! (As your Frank Bruno and his pr team discovered early!!)

For me she is the only Brit with it all.. and part of me wishes Chick Boxing would improve substantially so she can bag the bucks she deserves...

For better or for worse Nicola Adams deserrves a heads up and hear it is!!! thumbsup

The Captain thinks Saunders has it and he probably does....but personality plays big in the entertainment business...

It's time some of your Boxers realised this..

It's nice to be important...but it's more important to be nice... Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Nicola Adams - The only Brit with the X-factor!! Empty Re: Nicola Adams - The only Brit with the X-factor!!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 19 Sep 2012, 8:41 pm

She did well in the Olympics but lets not get carried away.

Female boxing is not going to take off at all. If she can switch to UFC then there is some money in it for her as she has the fame already. Then again she would have to move to America to make a real go of boxing as it is quite big over there.

Whats the big deal with Saunders?

Domestic level fighter at best European level would be a stretch. He won't get closse to world tho.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Nicola Adams - The only Brit with the X-factor!! Empty Re: Nicola Adams - The only Brit with the X-factor!!

Post by captain carrantuohil Wed 19 Sep 2012, 9:37 pm

Don't agree, I'm afraid, onetwo. Superb performance the other day against a boxer with a bit of a pedigree. Saunders was hard to hit, patient with his shots and clinical in finishing the fight. At just 23, the world is his oyster, he's improving with every outing and I shall be amazed if his record isn't considerably better than that of a "European level fighter at a stretch" by the time he's done.

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down