The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Paul Jewell appreciation thread

3 posters

Go down

The Paul Jewell appreciation thread Empty The Paul Jewell appreciation thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 22 Sep 2012, 17:48

Wanted to create a thread to bring attention to the wonderful work Paul Jewell is doing down at Ipswich.

I applaud you sir, please from a Norwich fan, keep it up clap
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

The Paul Jewell appreciation thread Empty Re: The Paul Jewell appreciation thread

Post by Guest Sat 22 Sep 2012, 18:34

Dropping down to League One was the making of your lot Olly and perhaps Ipswich will follow suit. I highly doubt it though.

Jewell has done a horrible job up there in all honesty.

Back to top Go down

The Paul Jewell appreciation thread Empty Re: The Paul Jewell appreciation thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 22 Sep 2012, 18:37

Seriously don't understand his policy of buying overpaid journeymen, of which most are just looking for a final payday and not actually that fussed as long as they get a paycheck at the end of the day.

Look at there attendances, they are shocking now, they dont play good football, the fans are leaving, and quite frankly they need to sack him now or else they are going down
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Sep 2012, 18:40

I can't see him lasting another month looking at it from the outside.

One question though Olly: Wouldn't you love a big derby again in the Premier? Football fans confuse me at times!

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 22 Sep 2012, 18:42

While I would love a big derby again Freek, after the amount abuse we got during our dour years, I think maybe it's time to rub there noses in it a bit while we can!

But I and the rest of the country would love to see an Old Farm Derby on a Ford Super Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Sep 2012, 18:44

Old Farm derby! Laugh clap

Quite brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by tractorblue Thu 04 Oct 2012, 17:08

To be fair to Olly,he is right to rub our noses in it,we would do the same,so fair play to him,but..........

Mr Paul Jewell

I am 44 years old,have followed MY Ipswich through good times and very bad times,i will always be a fan,love the club,but.....

This man is the worst manager we have ever had,his transfer policy alone is dreadful,
He has tactically lost the plot,his press conferences are full of pathetic excuses,we have no right to be challenging for play off spots every season,but jesus,under Jewell we have gone further backwards than when Roy Keane was in charge.

Mr Marcus Evans(whatever you look like),please listen to your supporters and get rid of this man quick,Remember 44 years a supporter,PAUL JEWELL the worst manager in our entire history
GOT TO GO!!!!!!!

tractorblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 17:41

Who would you like in his place TB? Anybody in particular?

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:03

I've never understood his policy of bringing in players who are quite frankly past it, and they are probably on huge wages as well. And they hardly ever perform. The club is in need of an injection of youth
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:21

Olly wrote:I've never understood his policy of bringing in players who are quite frankly past it, and they are probably on huge wages as well. And they hardly ever perform. The club is in need of an injection of youth

That aside Olly do you fancy QPR to stay up though? Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 04 Oct 2012, 18:52

Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 18:11

The Tractor Boys are currently a goal to the good against Cardiff. They will now embark on a Reading style run and climb to the summit of the Championship and pass your boys on the way up Olly! Laugh

EDIT: Suffice to say they went on to lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 23 Oct 2012, 21:57

https://twitter.com/Dapboy/status/260847027963953152/photo/1

I love this man! GIVE HIM MORE TIME! #jewellforthelongterm
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 23 Oct 2012, 21:58

Hey Olly. Wanna collaborate on a NFL project?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 23 Oct 2012, 22:00

PM me GSC?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 23 Oct 2012, 22:09

Also Jewell has now left Ipswich apparently
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down