The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be nasty sometimes.

3 posters

Go down

Be nasty sometimes. Empty Be nasty sometimes.

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 24 Sep 2012, 9:33 pm

After Burns dismantaling of Mitchell KM congratulated the Scot and hugged and kissed him. This is obviously the right thing to do but it really turned me off. Mitchell gave Burns way too much respect before, during and after the fight. Ok after you can be best friends but you have to go into the biggest fight of you're life with a little needle about you. I know they are long time friends but Mitchell was not in the right frame of mind for someone going into the lion's den and taking his crown.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Be nasty sometimes. Empty Re: Be nasty sometimes.

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 24 Sep 2012, 11:35 pm

I admit I did think Mitchell was almost a little too happy to have been knocked out (stopped). It's like he thought turn up, get battered, kiss everyone on the cheek, be Burns PR agent in the post-fight presser and go back to the East End for some jellied eel. We all know Burns is nicey nicey, but at least he was a beast on the night

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Mon 24 Sep 2012, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Mon 24 Sep 2012, 11:38 pm

Don't think it mattered in the end though, Burns was too good.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down